Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

So all you have really is my activity level? I don't think that is really anything I can defend. I was busy, then I had a newbie game in lylo that resulted in a bunch of wall-o-texts posts and took all my time. Now, I am only in this game and one other, so my activity levels should spike up.

Hero is my number one suspect as of right now. I think his case on Elvis is pretty weak after having a look back at her myself. I really didn't like the way he pulled up the two quotes about emp from two different days and stuck them together while giving no context. Also:
Hero764 Post 562 wrote:
I had been suspicious of image for a while, demonstrated by the part that you yourself have quoted, where I attacked him for putting words in moriarty's mouth. So I don't see why you would think my suspicion on image was somehow false or manufactured.
Again you completely misunderstand my point. I think you're scum so obviously any suspicions would be false(unless you're bussing). The fact that you expressed suspicions of him earlier have nothing to do with this. You're trying to make image look more suspicious that people currently though to see how plausible a bandwagon would be(that's what it looked like).
This is like putting the cart before the horse isn't it? I think your scum so your suspicions
must
be false. Seems backwards to me.

As for others, tubby is suspicious to me for lack of content mostly. He jumped on the Juls wagon and his reasons had to be yanked outta him. He also replaced Pesco who wanted it both ways with Elvis and VP on day one.

I did have a feeling about X, but some of that is dampened a little with Hero attacking him. They could be buddies, but if that was the case he probably would have put a vote on Elvis rather than X.

VP seems to be actively scum hunting and asking questions. My only wonder is why he is still alive, but that is just chock full of WIFOM. I'm thinking likely town. I really want to hear more from Hascow when he gets back to the thread.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:14 am

Post by X »

Hero764 wrote:1. I don't see where you've mentioned this before now.
I mentioned it in passing, so I can see how you might have missed it. It's the first two sentences of this quote:
X wrote:PP, I really don't like your triple post. It's vague and an old argument that VP Baltar made a while back. This question is extremely loaded, and I can't see it coming from a pro-town player:
PaperPenguin wrote:What I want to know is: why would you orchestrate something like this?
Unvote: Moriarty147
Vote: PaperPenguin
Hero764 wrote:5. This is the whole problem I have with you and PP. You tacked on a bullshit reason to further justify your case. It just doesn't look good at all.
I never said it was a really strong reason. But it is a tell, however slight.

Hero, I strongly disagree with you over the Empking issue. He did get worse, and as FL said, "Sometimes scummy playstyles actually do roll scum. You have to go for it sometimes."
Hero764 wrote:Also X, you didn't answer this:
Hero764 wrote:What was scummy about my vote?
Whoops, sorry. I FoSed you based on a contrived case against me, and your willingness to vote so quickly in LYLO. The only way a person can safely do that is if you know your target is scum or if you are scum.

I am Paul McCartney, Supersaint. I want to have Cow go next, but because of her V/LA, I'll speed things up and ask tubby to go next.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 am

Post by X »

Oh, and I'll be away from a computer just long enough to need to announce it -
V/LA from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening
. I'll try to post Friday morning and late on Sunday.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:21 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hold up a second, for information purposes:
Mod, are you aware of when hasdfgas is expected back from V/LA
?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Sotty7 »

There is a lot of V/LA going around. I will be away myself from Monday though Wednesday, just to give you all a heads up.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:10 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Back and catching up. Give me a bit though, because I'm exhausted
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

X, do you still want tubby to claim first or hascow now that he is back?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Vi »

You'll always be a part of me
I'm a part of you indefinitely
Boy, don't you know you can't escape me--
Ooh, darling, cuz you'll always be my baby~

Vote Count XL:
And we'll linger on

X (L-3) ~ Hero764

Minimum (L-4)

Not Voting:
elvis_knits, hasdgfas, tubby216, Sotty7, VP Baltar, X
[size=0]e_knits 1 | Hero 1 | hascow 0 | tubby 1 | Sotty7 0 | VP Baltar 0 | X 0[/size]
-X and Sotty's impending V/LAs have been noted.

---@VP Baltar: hascow's supposed to be back... about now, actually~

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(81%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

X, if you get to post Friday morning I'd love some flavor to go with your claim. Also, I am not a she. I have my gender icon right below my avvy.

I also have some comments on X's claim that will wait until the end of MC.

I really dislike tubby's flavor speculation yesterday in ISO 16-19 because it screams of someone knowing exactly what they're talking about because they're scum(since scum inherently know more about the setup than the townies in a closed)
Looking back a bit more at tubby:

Trying to buddy to me(3 blatant times)

Looking closely at tubby's ISO 19, it really feels like scum to me.
First off, he says he's explaining, not backtracking, which to me seems clearly false with all the fuss he made of flavor speculation.
let's look at this wonderful sentence right here:
tubby wrote:see EK this is why i am short with the posts and reasoning the more i explain the more i dig myself.
Now, maybe I'm completely off-base, but isn't this blatantly something that scum would say?
They don't want to talk because the more they talk, the more they show they're scum. This feels nothing like a town explanation.
I really don't see truant setting up lynches just because he suspected you. That's clear OMGUS.

big
FoS: tubby
for that, not to mention I don't remember seeing anything from him that made me think he's town.

VPB, for future reference, the V/LA thread is your friend when needing to know when someone comes back. I was going to post in-thread, but by the time I got to it, it was closed.

oh, and I'm on a train all day tomorrow and may or may not have internet before 9PM EST.

VPB: I've been more non-present as the game has gone on? I disagree. day 1 was bad, but day 2 I was here quite a bit, and day 3 was crazy with vacation prep and there wasn't much to talk about since hero never showed up.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by X »

Sorry, Cow. I kept thinking that Sotty was a he (because the avatar looks like a guy to me for some reason) and kept having to consciously change to she. So I guess I overextended myself to you. Not intentional, I guarantee.

My song is Live and Let Die. I had to check that it was his when Vi first sent it to me, but it was. Oh, and nice catch in tubby's ISO.

And yeah, I want Cow to claim now that he is here.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:05 am

Post by tubby216 »

hasdgfas wrote:X, if you get to post Friday morning I'd love some flavor to go with your claim. Also, I am not a she. I have my gender icon right below my avvy.

I really dislike tubby's flavor speculation yesterday in ISO 16-19 because it screams of someone knowing exactly what they're talking about because they're scum(since scum inherently know more about the setup than the townies in a closed)

First off, he says he's explaining, not backtracking, which to me seems clearly false with all the fuss he made of flavor speculation.
tubby wrote:see EK this is why i am short with the posts and reasoning the more i explain the more i dig myself.
Now, maybe I'm completely off-base, but isn't this blatantly something that scum would say?
They don't want to talk because the more they talk, the more they show they're scum. This feels nothing like a town explanation.
I really don't see truant setting up lynches just because he suspected you. That's clear OMGUS.

big
for that, not to mention I don't remember seeing anything from him that made me think he's town.

VPB, for future reference, the V/LA thread is your friend when needing to know when someone comes back. I was going to post in-thread, but by the time I got to it, it was closed.

oh, and I'm on a train all day tomorrow and may or may not have internet before 9PM EST.

VPB: I've been more non-present as the game has gone on? I disagree. day 1 was bad, but day 2 I was here quite a bit, and day 3 was crazy with vacation prep and there wasn't much to talk about since hero never showed up.
seriously? thats the way you wanna go?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Hero764 wrote:
e_k wrote: It wasn't a defense of moriarty so much as an attack on image. It does accomplish something for town because it points out image putting words in another player's mouth. To me, that is significant since it seems pretty scummy. You don't think that it's scummy to put words in player's mouths? You think there is no town motication for pointing it out?

Your points 1,2, and 3 are WIFOM based on you assuming I'm scum. Actually, all of that is really a made-up story of what my motivations might have been if I were scum. It's circular reasoning.
Moriarity can defend himself. Defending him implies that you know his alignment.

And you don't seem to understand what I was getting at with the points 1 2 and 3. I was pointing out how it would help you if you were scum, not saying that's why you did it.
I can't help it if I agree with a what some other people said in that instance. That is actually a good thing to find places where you agree, since we are trying to find a consensus. If my only contribution to the game was useless parotting, THAT would be scummy. But I have made plenty of my own arguments.

And bandwagoning is not bad if you have a reason for doing so.
Bandwagoning probably wasn't the right word. I guess parroting would be better. I don't care that you agree Juls was scummy for reasons brought up by others(I thought Juls would flip scum too). You were just using someone else's argument again against her, which makes it seem like you were trying to make it seem like you were actively scumhunting while you actually weren't.
I had been suspicious of image for a while, demonstrated by the part that you yourself have quoted, where I attacked him for putting words in moriarty's mouth. So I don't see why you would think my suspicion on image was somehow false or manufactured.
Again you completely misunderstand my point. I think you're scum so obviously any suspicions would be false(unless you're bussing). The fact that you expressed suspicions of him earlier have nothing to do with this. You're trying to make image look more suspicious that people currently though to see how plausible a bandwagon would be(that's what it looked like).
The second quote was on day 1 when there were other stronger leads. Lots of things changed and happened to make me think empking was the best lynch at the time of the first quote. One thing that did influence my suspicions WAS that he said he was suspicious of me "for reasons he couldn't recall." It wasn't just that he was suspcious of me... it was that he didn't have any reason. I don't really think that's OMGUS, since it's his reasoning (or lack thereof) that I object to.
You find this strange coming from Empking why?
I don't understand how it was terrible. Empking was not playing like town. I don't understand anyone thinking he was playing like town.
Empking was playing like Empking. Believe or not, players like him who drop scumtells are actually dropping null tells, and the fact that most of you in here knew of his meta and still called him scummy for it is the terrible part.
This is my simplified version. I tried to be fair when shortening Hero's points, but I may have missed something or some nuance of his meaning, so I am leaving his original words above so that anyone can refer to it and get his full meaning.

1)
Hero: You defended moriarty, which has no town motivations, and lots of scummy ones.
Elvis: I saw a bullshit attack on moriarty, so I pointed out what was wrong with the attack. It was not dependent on moriarty's allignment. Pointing out bad attacks is a way to find scum, which is indeed pro-town.

2)
Hero: You copied people's reasons for voting juls.
Elvis: I agreed with others in that instance, but I don't have a pattern of doing that. I think for myself, but sometimes agree with people. I don't see how that is scummy.

3)
Hero: Your suspicions on image were testing the waters to see if a bandwagon would be viable.
Elvis: I don't understand this one. Why do you think I was trying to make image look more suspicious and testing the viability of a bandwagon, rather than, expressing my feelings on the guy and scum hunting? It seems like you're just ascribing motivations to me all the time which are not supported by the events, and are WIFOM at best.

4)
Elvis: Empking suspected me with "no reason."
Hero: Why does that bother you?
Elvis: People have to have reasons behind their suspicions. If they don't they are likely manufactured suspicions. And if people don't explain their reasons, you can't judge their allignment. That's handicapping the town. It's scummy.

5)
Hero: Empking was playing scummy, but he's always like that, and you should know that.
Elvis: I do know empking's meta, but I also know he actually is scum part of the time. So I try to question him to the best of my ability, and judge his allignment even though I know it's hard because of his playstyle. I am not willing to give him a free pass in every game. That would be stupid. I don't want to lynch him every game either, but I have to err on the side of caution, especially since he's not helpful anyway even when he's town.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 am

Post by elvis_knits »

tubby216 wrote: seriously? thats the way you wanna go?
I don't see you responding to cow's points...
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:28 am

Post by tubby216 »

elvis_knits wrote:
tubby216 wrote: seriously? thats the way you wanna go?
I don't see you responding to cow's points...
cause they are weak points and not worth the effort
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:38 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Well, comment on something else then. Who do you think is scum at this point and why?
Talk nerdy to me.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:50 am

Post by VP Baltar »

hasdfgas wrote:VPB, for future reference, the V/LA thread is your friend when needing to know when someone comes back. I was going to post in-thread, but by the time I got to it, it was closed.
Yes, I'm aware. The problem is that 1) I'm lazy and 2) I had forgotten reading you were on V/LA in the first post of the day. I should have checked myself, but since the mod had noted it, I figured she would be able to answer quickly. It is my fault for not doing the work, however.
hasdfgas wrote:VPB: I've been more non-present as the game has gone on? I disagree. day 1 was bad, but day 2 I was here quite a bit, and day 3 was crazy with vacation prep and there wasn't much to talk about since hero never showed up.
As with Sotty's situation, it could just be a matter of circumstances that are making it seem that way to me. Hero and tubby are definitely higher on my scumdar.
tubby wrote:cause they are weak points and not worth the effort
This is complete BS. Sounds more like you are scum trying to plead the fifth than anything else to me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Sotty7 »

What makes them weak points Tubby?
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 am

Post by tubby216 »

fine my answers are in bold

hasdgfas wrote:X, if you get to post Friday morning I'd love some flavor to go with your claim. Also, I am not a she. I have my gender icon right below my avvy.

dude i even said it was complete bullshit but it was something to talk about:roll:

i always buddy with somone when not in a newbie game look at mafia 82 with me and BM

no you are reaching and i am an easy target

[

big
seriously???

Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Hero764 »

VP Baltar wrote:You can look at my argument with Pesco on D1 for tubby's predecessor. Before PP's miller claim I was most definitely preferring a Pesco lynch. Tubby then replaced and said very little. I didn't go after him at that point because I preferred the Juls lynch and he was supportive of it.
Could you list your reasons for suspecting Pesco? Do you think tubby is independently scummy of him?
Sotty7 wrote:This is like putting the cart before the horse isn't it? I think your scum so your suspicions must be false. Seems backwards to me.
=/

I never said her suspicions must be false, nice misrep though. I said I thought that she wasn't really suspicious of him because maybe she was scum. I think it was fairly obvious I was talking in the context of ME during that quote.
I did have a feeling about X, but some of that is dampened a little with Hero attacking him. They could be buddies, but if that was the case he probably would have put a vote on Elvis rather than X.
? What does me attacking X have to do with anything?
VP seems to be actively scum hunting and asking questions. My only wonder is why he is still alive, but that is just chock full of WIFOM. I'm thinking likely town. I really want to hear more from Hascow when he gets back to the thread.
Ok, this is the second time now. What the hell about actively scum hunting and asking questions makes someone more likely to be town? Don't scum have just as much incentive to do that?
X wrote:Hero, I strongly disagree with you over the Empking issue. He did get worse, and as FL said, "Sometimes scummy playstyles actually do roll scum. You have to go for it sometimes."
I'm not saying we should've left him alive, I probably would've supported a policy lynch of him. But players like him simply aren't scummy when they always play scummy. That's just how it is.

Show me how he got worse.

Also, what exactly is a "supersaint?" I've never seen that role before.

hasdgfas: Do you think that tubby is acting like this simply because he plays the game poorly? IE. like Empking.
ek wrote:This is my simplified version. I tried to be fair when shortening Hero's points, but I may have missed something or some nuance of his meaning, so I am leaving his original words above so that anyone can refer to it and get his full meaning.
That's fine and everything, but why do you feel the need to simplify it in the first place? You can't reply directly to my quotes?
1)
Hero: You defended moriarty, which has no town motivations, and lots of scummy ones.
Elvis: I saw a bullshit attack on moriarty, so I pointed out what was wrong with the attack. It was not dependent on moriarty's allignment. Pointing out bad attacks is a way to find scum, which is indeed pro-town.

2)
Hero: You copied people's reasons for voting juls.
Elvis: I agreed with others in that instance, but I don't have a pattern of doing that. I think for myself, but sometimes agree with people. I don't see how that is scummy.

3)
Hero: Your suspicions on image were testing the waters to see if a bandwagon would be viable.
Elvis: I don't understand this one. Why do you think I was trying to make image look more suspicious and testing the viability of a bandwagon, rather than, expressing my feelings on the guy and scum hunting? It seems like you're just ascribing motivations to me all the time which are not supported by the events, and are WIFOM at best.

4)
Elvis: Empking suspected me with "no reason."
Hero: Why does that bother you?
Elvis: People have to have reasons behind their suspicions. If they don't they are likely manufactured suspicions. And if people don't explain their reasons, you can't judge their allignment. That's handicapping the town. It's scummy.

5)
Hero: Empking was playing scummy, but he's always like that, and you should know that.
Elvis: I do know empking's meta, but I also know he actually is scum part of the time. So I try to question him to the best of my ability, and judge his allignment even though I know it's hard because of his playstyle. I am not willing to give him a free pass in every game. That would be stupid. I don't want to lynch him every game either, but I have to err on the side of caution, especially since he's not helpful anyway even when he's town.
1) Ok, everyone raise your hand if you think image's attack was bullshit. It looked legitimate to me.

2) Again you're missing the point. It isn't the fact that you agreed with them, its the fact that you just restated their reason. You didn't mention agreeing with the reason, you were just asking her something that had already been asked. Like you were trying to look like you were scum hunting but were just doing the work others had done.

3) Uhm, I was under the impression ascribing motivations to people is the whole point of scumhunting. Correct me if I'm wrong. All I said was it looked like you could be doing that, and that the post rubbed me the wrong way.

4) There's a difference between anti-town and scummy. I'll ask again: Why do you think that sort of thing was strange coming from Empking, of all people?

5) I never said anything about giving him a free pass, but you can't try to paint him as scummy,
especially when you've already acknowledged that he always acts scummy earlier in the game
. If you had suggested a policy lynch or something then I wouldn't really have a problem with it.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Hero wrote:Could you list your reasons for suspecting Pesco? Do you think tubby is independently scummy of him?
I'm in a good mood tonight, so I'll oblige you, but you really should be able to read the thread for yourself (or having only recently read it, been able to recall).

My main reason for thinking Pesco was scum was that he attempted to play both sides of the argument that EK and I had by calling us both scummy and saying he would vote for either, basically to the point of implying we were scum together. It made no sense from a town perspective, in my opinion, to consider something like that at that point in the game. From a scum perspective, however, it makes complete sense because if one of us turned out to be a mislynch, it still left a door open for him to return and wagon the other. I could understand if one of us had flipped scum and he was making the argument of distancing, but the way he did it only looked opportunistic and scummy.

He also made a couple really BS WIFOM arguments to back his points when pressed, which looks like scum trying to find reason for a reasonless theory.

That was basically his entire existence in this game.

Tubby has basically been a non-presence in this game by my standards, and has largely just regurgitated other peoples' arguments to sluff onto popular wagons. His unwillingness to post for fear of looking scummy, and quick dismissal of points against him as "weak" and not worthy of answer all ring of lazy scum.
Hero wrote:I'm not saying we should've left him alive, I probably would've supported a policy lynch of him. But players like him simply aren't scummy when they always play scummy. That's just how it is.
This is a whole new level of oxymoronic.
hero wrote:Also, what exactly is a "supersaint?"
It is a town aligned role that when lynched, kills the person that hammered it.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

Hero764 Post 593 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:This is like putting the cart before the horse isn't it? I think your scum so your suspicions must be false. Seems backwards to me.
=/

I never said her suspicions must be false, nice misrep though. I said I thought that she wasn't really suspicious of him because maybe she was scum. I think it was fairly obvious I was talking in the context of ME during that quote.
I'm not seeing the misrep here. This is the sentence that caught my attention:
Hero764 Post 562 wrote:Again you completely misunderstand my point. I think you're scum so obviously any suspicions would be false(unless you're bussing).
It was like you read the quote in question with the preconceived notion that Elvis was scum and responded accordingly. It should be the other way round. That's my issue.
Hero764 Post 593 wrote:
? What does me attacking X have to do with anything?
I think you are likely scum and because we are likely in lylo you are probably not voting your buddy.
Hero764 Post 593 wrote:
Ok, this is the second time now. What the hell about actively scum hunting and asking questions makes someone more likely to be town? Don't scum have just as much incentive to do that?
Sure, but scum over time are more likely to make slips on top of their fake scum hunting and should be easier to pick up on. I don't get that vibe off VP, the only some what questionable behavior of his happened right at the start of the game with hascow's question about night actions.

I'm by no means clearing VP and will watch him like I am very one else, but I'm also not going to suspect him for actively scum hunting either.
Hero764 Post 593 wrote:1) Ok, everyone raise your hand if you think image's attack was bullshit. It looked legitimate to me.
*Raises hand*

I think the attack was questionable and was the first to ask Image about it here. Elvis expanded on this and I agree with her.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Vi »

You see, I raise a toast to all of us who are breakin' our backs every day
If wantin' the good life is such a crime, Lord, then put me away!

Vote Count XLI:
Got to get away from the same-old, same-old

X (L-3) ~ Hero764

Minimum (L-4)

Not Voting:
elvis_knits, hasdgfas, tubby216, Sotty7, VP Baltar, X
[size=0]e_knits 0 | Hero 0 | hascow 0 | tubby 0 | Sotty7 0 | VP Baltar 0 | X 0[/size]
Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|||
(78%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:05 am

Post by tubby216 »

did cow claim yet??
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:51 am

Post by VP Baltar »

I don't think so, but he probably should. Unless, of course, he's taking his time crafting a fake one. If that is the case, by all means, take your time.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

tubby216 wrote:did cow claim yet??
I was supposed to claim? I must've completely missed it. Ok then.

I am Barry Manilow, jailkeeper.

I can use my soothing singing to keep someone from doing anything while also protecting them.

My lyrics come from Could It Be Magic?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”