Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by Benmage »

Vote pyromaniac
he must be sleeping with the mod to of confirmed before me.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote

Alright I’m done with this game. (sort’ve) The rvs was fun for me, but I was just waiting to resolve discussion in my QT. So here we go:

I am a lover. With an independent win condition that removes me from the game. So don't bother lynching or Nk'ing me your just wasting your time and not benefiting yourself. I just need to get to the same universe as my lover.

So yeah, I’m officially out. Don’t ask me to scum hunt. Or analyze anyone. Feel free to ask me questions about my claim.

--Benmage out
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:WHy should we trust your claim?
Why not?
Vino wrote: Benmage, do you have a planeswalker ability? If not, I don't see how much good claiming can do you.
I don't know what planeswalker is.

My claim is so you don't bother with me. Ignore me. I am of no interests to anyone in this game. I'm neutral 3rd party. I still have a win condition and to fulfill it I can't obviously die. So being lynched or nk'd would be me losing. I don't want this to occur. I don't want to pretend to look to town...this is me, claiming early seemed most logical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #47 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Benmage »

Googl'd planeswalker....seriously if I had that ability, i'd of used it and of won already...that'd be silly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Vino wrote:How then do you expect to get over to the other game?
If others can move me?? I don't know the mechanics....or once a faction wins in this game and the subgames merge. I don't affect you guys win conditions.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Seraphim wrote:
Exactly.

I don't like survivors(which is, in essence, what you are). I might try to get you lynched simply because your win condition doesn't involve scum-hunting.
But thats the dumbest thing ever..it wastes a lynch. How else should I of played this third party neutral?

I won't scum hunt...but at least I won't add to confusion, or be scum misleading you. And scum don't have to nk me... really i felt initial claiming was most logical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Benmage »

Seraphim wrote:
Benmage wrote:
If others can move me?? I don't know the mechanics....or once a faction wins in this game and the subgames merge. I don't affect you guys win conditions.
Sorry, but it does affect our win conditions. You have claimed useless non-scum-hunting piece of meat. If it comes to LYOL later, you could swing either way if it suits your win condition.
I don't know what to tell you...if your town, play a better game so you dont get to lylo..wasting a lynch on me isn't helping you get to that goal.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:24 am

Post by Benmage »

Seraphim wrote: Not scum hunting is anti-town.
Ignore me. Everyone. Pretend I got killed N0. It's that simple.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 am

Post by Benmage »

Seraphim wrote:
Seraphim wrote:That's what I thought too, in another one of Tar's game(Haruhi Mafia, Mini Theme, I asked the town to lynch me on D1 to achieve powerful powers). This was a mistake. Logic has no place in a Tar game even if other mods are involved.

The thing is, as I have stated earlier, you have claimed useless meat. This gives you an excuse not to scum hunt. Not scum hunting is anti-town.
And looking at FL's game, is DDD your lover?

Also, if you are reunited with your lover in whatever game, do you both leave, having won the game together?
Yes we are both removed. We both personally win, fulfilling our win condition.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote: Please state everything you know about "subgames merging".
Nothing from pm's...just what i gathered from the total rules...what i suspected when we were just signing up...is this false?

Yes DDD is my lover. We were allowed to make a QT. We can talk...so daytalk in it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:WHy should we trust your claim?
Why not?
What if you were scum. You would by yourself a free ticket to endgame.
But DDD is claiming lover in another thread.

You can see my scum newbie games. I've never done this. You can see all my town games..clearly never did this. How would you of suggested winning a lover neutral third party where all i have to do is get the same game.

I was baffled by this role and didn't know how to approach it. This early claim to get everything out on the table seemed most logical.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote:Blame Benmage not me DDD. (and hey, I have been lovers with you, DDD)

So Benmage do you have any other useful abilities other than your QT?
Blame me for?

I don't know what you mean by useful abilities..Like actions??

Regardless I have nothing other than the QT, WHICH we were merely told we were allowed to create. DDD made it.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #14) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Benmage »

Kinetic wrote:
@Benmage
: Do you additionally have a Survivor Win Condition or do you ONLY win by re-uniting with your partner?
I only win by being re-united with my partner. Once that juncture is reached we are removed instantly.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Benmage »

Let me just check something with the mod before i get modkilled.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #16) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote:Benmage- Really? Nothing. You want to move across the planes yet and have nothing to give except indentured servitude?
Ohhh you want more role information...yeah yeah one sec also waiting on mod check.

But let me break this down. You see in the sample role. It is broken into two quotes. The character quote and the enchantment which is the win condition. Essentially two cards right?

Well the QT was a third quote which said we lovers were allowed to communicate and suggested we make a QT, which is what DDD did. This quote was an
Artifact
. Bam

Also I have my regular card to claim, but was also given a safe claim for what its worth.

More to come, waiting on mod.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #17) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 am

Post by Benmage »

True claim:
Baru, Fist of Krosa
Safe claim:
Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician

No clue why. I fear someone probably has to kill my safe claim, and I’ve lost this game by being to open. Who knows.
Vino wrote: Second, Benmage, what makes you think that somebody is going to give up their powers for a day just to fulfill
your
win condition? I don't really see what's in it for them. Claiming was dumb, your game should have been to try to convince the group that you needed to go
without
having to claim. Nobody's going to bother doing it now.
You don’t think this is a logical way to not be attacked for not scum hunting….i don’t want to be lynched or NK’d.

@Sajin and Zazie
you two are jumping the gun or some speculation. I will enlighten you very much once mod confirms a question.

Sajin, See in sample role the above the word enchantment is "Townie"...well one of the questions I asked was being able to claim the word above my enchantment. Also that word is the same on the artifact quote/card.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (isolation #18) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 am

Post by Benmage »

Vino wrote: "Everybody ignore me -- except one person help me win even though it does nothing for you." Right...
I guess I don't know the mechanics.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Benmage »

@Zito
yeah, it'd be using an action. But it'd be confirming were not scum. You don't want scum to get a free pass to the the end. But you dont want to mislynch. Bringing us together sounds like a damn good way to use that action.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Oh uhm, I guess I should've of clarified. Kinetic's post 71 is off. Hopefully I can fill in the blanks once I hear from Tar.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Seraphim wrote: First of all, we could lynch one of them. If they are indeed lovers, they should both die. Benmage, is this correct?
It doesn't say if DDD dies I die. But i assume as much being lovers and that with him dead there's no way I could fulfill my win condition.
Seraphim wrote:Also, we could bow to their wishes and allow them to fulfill their win condition.
^This
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (isolation #22) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Benmage »

:Facepalm:

Stop jumping the gun like Zito just did. Let get my damn answer from Tar.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #23) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Zzzz What he says is false. it's not his fault. He's just misinformed, and ASSUMING to much. Trying to clarify a further claim of mine with the mod. HINT HINT read between the lines. If what Zito says is false what do you think I am.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:23 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:You could be I dunno a cult.
I am not a cult recruiter or anything more than what I've already said. Maybe I am something less than what is assumed.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Benmage »

Addressed to anyone. You guys are missing it, but I will make it clear once I hear from Tar, i actually asked FL, who told me to wait to hear from tar :P .
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (isolation #26) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:You could be I dunno a cult.
I am not a cult recruiter or anything more than what I've already said. Maybe I am something less than what is assumed.
WHY SHOULD I TRUST YOU?
Why not. I have no previous meta of false claiming like this.

Is this not a viable logical course of action to take if given the role I am claiming?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #27) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by Benmage »

Incoming Mod confirmed Booyah Post One Second Everyone Get Ready
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #28) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

Before I answer any recent questions or posts lets just get on with the show:

First:
I am Factionless.
--In addition when another faction wins their win condition. I don’t lose. I don’t know what that entails but I surmise I’m moved to a different sub game.
2. Where the “townie” thing is in the sample role pm. Mine says Star-Crossed Lover.
3. I am colorless. (for what its worth)

Theory for 1:
If town kill all scum, i.e. fulfilling their WC, they win. But I don’t lose.(not sure what happens to me)
If scum is majority or 50% during day or whatever their WC is. They win. But again i don't lose. Also they don’t need to add me into the 50% equation. So don’t count me when you’re doing math for lylo.
I don’t exist in your win condition.
(for town too) Because I am not a faction.

So lylo with 1 scum alive is 4 players assuming I’m one of them…not 3.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Benmage »

sajin simulspot.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Benmage »

Budja wrote: @Benmage, it is in your best interest to help scum-hunt at least a bit. If you want to be transported/ignored, helping out the town would probably make this more likely.
But if I scum hunt..then scum will want to kill me. I don't want that to happen.

It still beneficial for me to be moved to confirm, I'm not scum pulling some crazy gamble to see endgame. Why would the "switcher" guy not want to move me....

Can everyone look at FL game page 4 post 91 by SpryeX

I say we let #1 and 2 run their course and whichever game ends first have that person be sent over. So if we end first you send me to their game. And vica versa if FL's game ends first.

****However to ensure that there even exists someone who can relocate players whichever game is going to end second can it please wait for the first games next day to begin to see if the switch happened. This was we don't have a relocater assumed to exist in one game, but doesn't. And so the actual relocater doesn't think not to bother to perform the action because his game ended second....get what i'm saying? I feel like I rambled a bit...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Benmage »

Budja wrote:@Ben, I doubt they would bother, you would be a waste of a NK.
That is true...

Well I've already given a plethora of information and all insight regarding my roll...and information is technically beneficial for the town. Plus I did bring out discussion real fast. So go me.

I guess if someone's play looks obviously town i'll say it, or obviously scum i'll say...or very peculiar etc etc...but don't expect much from this game.

I'm more or less dead weight. Since I'm not a faction you don't need to worry about me whatsoever(assuming you believe me) you just need to fear my ninja wrath of doom vote! (As a sign of goodwill i won't hammer)
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Benmage »

Forbinlight's gamers

I'm gonna regret this, but here this is me helping.
Papa Zito
doesn't look like he has the town win condition when he describes his win condition eliminating all non town elements....Look at our sample townie role on page one.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:13 pm

Post by Benmage »

The quote I was referring to was this:

"Ugh. Leaving anti-town elements alive sucks, especially when my win condition says that all non-town elements must be eliminated. From my perspective, I'm advancing my win condition by destroying a third party."
By Papa Zito

Now re-read and re-read our sample town role on page one....you don't see any differences?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #224 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:41 am

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote: I was told I needed to rephrase my question to Benmage: What is the name of your faction/group?
I already told you. I am factionless and a Star-Crossed Lover.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:45 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:What makes you think that you should play this role different then a survivor, since you evidently think the subgames are going to merge?
Me?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #36) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:What makes you think that you should play this role different then a survivor, since you evidently think the subgames are going to merge?
Me?
No the other claimed survivor love- yes you.
:P . Are you saying a survivor that is a separate entity than the town? As in my scenario?
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (isolation #37) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:06 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Me?
:P . Are you saying a survivor that is a separate entity than the town? As in my scenario?
No. I am saying that you are not playing this like a survivor. Which, if you think the subgames will merge, you should be.
How am I not playing this in survivor mode. I just told everyone it is useless/not in their best interests to either kill me or lynch me. Hence letting me sit idly to endgame could be a logical course. I'd much rather be moved or shifted to FL's game or have DDD brought here and just fulfill my WC asap.

With sub-games merging.. Whose to know if this is the case. I suppose it makes sense seeing as I don't lose if another factions wins. So if a different faction winning doesn't end the game..or end my game I don't really know what's going to happen. Its to much speculation, and it's not really necessary.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #38) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Me?
No. I am saying that you are not playing this like a survivor. Which, if you think the subgames will merge, you should be.
How am I not playing this in survivor mode. I just told everyone it is useless/not in their best interests to either kill me or lynch me. Hence letting me sit idly to endgame could be a logical course. I'd much rather be moved or shifted to FL's game or have DDD brought here and just fulfill my WC asap.

With sub-games merging.. Whose to know if this is the case. I suppose it makes sense seeing as I don't lose if another factions wins. So if a different faction winning doesn't end the game..or end my game I don't really know what's going to happen. Its to much speculation, and it's not really necessary.
If all survivors claimed like this, what do you think would happen? Scum would claim survivor. So, the new correct thing to do when someone claims survivor would be to lynch them. So no, you are not playing like a survivor. This does not mean you are not one, however.
Mastin's case on you kenetic is quite nice.
If they all claimed what??Partners with someone from another game. That takes two. Its quite the gamble. Many from the other game want to see DDD killed asap. I don't see scum opening the game taking a gamble the way we did. But whatever its all at your guys discretion. If I saw someone like this go down....I'd believe me, but I wouldn't let me see endgame, or would be really uncomfortable with it...who knows I'd have to see how the game played out till than.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #39) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote: You are not playing like a standard, survivor. I wouldn't know how to play your claim.
I'm not a standard survivor....I'm not a survivor It doesn't say i need to make it to end game or anything of the sort...I just need to get to DDD's universe or him to mine!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #40) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Alright and how have I acted in a non-survivor end in the equation that the sub games eventually end/merge or whatever and i'll eventually find my way to DDD even if not helped by another party...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #41) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Benmage »

FYI Send me to DDD if anyone Can PLEASEEE
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #42) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by Benmage »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:But if the subgames are going to merge you are a survivor. If you survive long enough you will win. If that point is not the end of the game it does not matter. That very sentence awkward.
Alright and how have I acted in a non-survivor end in the equation that the sub games eventually end/merge or whatever and i'll eventually find my way to DDD even if not helped by another party...
Simple: Survivors do not claim. However, I have never played as a survivor. Claiming survivor turns very wifomy, very fast.
Can i start using profanities? I am not a survivor. That is just one speculation into how I might get to DDD's game. I think it much more logical and safer to be moved there earlier. Hence my claim... to get someone to move me earlier....and the claim will ensure my probable survival till I get to DDD(or maybe endgame if that is needed) because I am factionless...you all win without me whatever "you" are.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:37 pm

Post by Benmage »

Sajin wrote:Other game threads. I request you do not enter night until we come out of it (Its more information for you to get reads on) Thanks.
QFT!!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Benmage »

Wow, I definitely think we can vote for people in other threads.
Look at our vote count it is 1-12. SSk's is 13-24 and FL's is 25-36.

unvote vote SpryeX
(i just want to see if this will work...their games in the day phase)

It doesn't. - Tar
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote
if it mattered...
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Benmage »

*bows*
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #47) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:40 pm

Post by Benmage »

Go me 3rd party star-crossed lover huzzah winner.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”