Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

I also find it humorous that SK changed his opinion from "Tony's claim is the most anti-town thing ever, etc. etc." to Tony not even being a consideration for scum anymore.

Gotta go with the flow, I guess?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:06 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Shadow Knight wrote:Oh, and I meant to say this earlier, but there is a difference between "no one targetted so-and-so" and "no result". I got "no result" on OP. I targetted KMD because I wanted to know who he targetted (aka who he was suspicious of). He chose CDB.
It doesn't matter who the cop is suspicious of. Either they live and tell their tale, or they die and it's meaningless. A town tracker would target someone they are suspicious of in an attempt to catch scum. A town tracker simply would not target the cop in order to learn absolutely no useful information.

However, it does make a nice fake claim opportunity.
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

It makes no sense to agree to this plan. I want to catch scum. I think the last scum is among CDB and goat. I'm going to watch CDB or goat tonight. either I see who makes a kill tonight or the other one did. *That* makes sense. It also forces the scum to kill me tonight instead of pushing a mislynch against me tomorrow. Its insane for me to waste my ability getting beaten down again when I could be catching scum.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

977 coming after 976. Context is hilarious.
#greenshirtthursdays
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

Actually, Tony's PLAY overrides what I think about his ROLE. Speculating on his role is gaming the mod and doesn't accomplish anything. It matters to me who a claimed cop is targetting, as I'm a tracker and cop could be a ballsy (if unlikely) false claim. He was my only lead at the time, so I watched him.
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:15 am

Post by TonyMontana »

hammer, shadow
Upcoming
Mini
Theme: Rainbow Six|Siege Mafia
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Shadow Knight »

vote ZazieR
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:19 am

Considering that hypothetical KMDscum would eventually have tied himself up in knots faking his cop claim, or at least that you could have targeted him later if you had genuine suspicion, that is not a sufficient explanation as to why you did not try to maximise the information available to the town.
#greenshirtthursdays
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 am

Post by SensFan »

Zazie, the Drow (Elven Mafia Spellcaster), lynched Day whatevethisis.

Flavour and such to come later tonight.

I leave at 10AM EST on Friday. If all actions are in by then, day will open. Otherwise, Day opens when I get home Sunday evening.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by SensFan »

The Sun rises from the eastern horizon once more, as many of you awaken once again in this compound that has become your temporary residence. You're all hoping this ordeal will come to an end sooner rather than later, since truth be told, you're tiring of having to go through this, and you don't seem to recall there having been this much involved when you volunteered to represent your race here. Kinda like Vietnam and Iraq.

Hey look, not everyone showed up for breakfast today! Guess that means two of you get an extra deer leg. Wait...there's TWO extra meals? One, two, three...yep, only three of you are eating this morning. Well, four if you count Krusk, your cook. Somehow, though, no one ever counts Krusk...

The missing people are the ones you know as Shadow Knight and Goatrevolt. Their presence, well, lack thereof, is rather blatant and noticeable, since without them your numbers have been cut almost in half. There's so few of you left out here, and knowing so many of your fellows have died out here, you almost start to wonder if this whole endeavour is even worth it, when all will be said and done. Kinda like Vietnam and Iraq.

"Well," says the chief when he arrives, "we've had a rather unfortunate night. Two deaths, as I'm sure you've noticed." Signaling to his men, they drag in Goatrevolt. "We found this one with about 50 arrows in him this morning. Seems to have put up quite the fight, but he's dead as a doornail. Turns out he was just concerned for himself, too. Bah, humbug." As the body is laid down in front of you, it becomes obvious you're looking at a Vampire. Another wave to the men leads to Shadow Knight being brought in. "This one," explains Verkozen, "brings us some better news. The body was savagely burnt, but we could still identify him as one of them Wood Elves. It appears they had us tricked, and were trying to take us down. Serves him right he's dead." And without another word, he walked away.

And so it comes down to the three of you. So few of you remain, and so you don't know who you can trust. You've grown accustomed to liking these guys, and yet you know at least one of them must be a lying and cheating scumbag. You have nightmares at night about the dead bodies of all your friends, at least one of them is somewhat responsible for the deaths. Kinda like Vietnam and Iraq.

---

Shadow Knight,
Wood Elves (Elven Mafia Tracker)
, killed Night 4.
Goatrevolt,
Vampires (Neutral Survivor)
, killed Night 4.

---

Day 5 is go. You have 3 weeks, if you need them.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

Makes sense.

Unlike CDB's claim. Thought both Vanilla claims were shady from the start, and now I'm convinced there's no Vanillas in this game.
Upcoming
Mini
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 pm

Well this is a no-brainer from my point of view. Izzy's confirmed town in my eyes (and if she's not, we will be having words at the end of the game, Sens).

Vote: TonyMontana
. Your claim saved you yesterday, but process of elimination. I suspect you've been putting the 50 word thing on, convenient that it happens to you, who of all the players in the game I would most expect to be happy posting 50 words or less. Also, from your POV I don't know why you haven't already voted me. What were you waiting for?
#greenshirtthursdays
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Post by TonyMontana »

I didn't vote in my inital post, cause I don't really see the rush.
Then again, I see why
you
would be interested in a quick lynch...

In any case, I agree that Izzy is confirmed, thus the game rests in her hands.

Vote:CDB

Arguments next post. ¬¬
Upcoming
Mini
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:21 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

Tony: What were the consequences of posting in more than 50 words?
Show
DizzyIzzyB13: For the record, I /ghooked Cogitate :p
ChannelDelibird: Well, for the record, FUCK YOU
ChannelDelibird: ;_;
DizzyIzzyB13: Cogitate is shorter. :(
DizzyIzzyB13: Sorry, CD
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:12 am

Post by TonyMontana »

Goat: killed by arrows, obviously elven attack
SK: killed by fire, obviously draconic

Tony: Obviously giants, who beats up people
Dizzy: Obviously mason
CDB: Obviously dragon.

@dizzy: Unless it was an honest mistake; modkill.

Think I know what you're hinting at, but please ask (I need a wedge)
Upcoming
Mini
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:49 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

I checked your posts. You've exceeded the word limit at least twice as far as I can tell, and a couple of times had exactly 50 words per post. This is excluding quoted text. You've never exceded this by more than a couple of words, though, so I could see it being perfectly reasonable that if the consequence is a modkill, you'd be let off for a minor error or two since you appear to have been sticking to the spirit of the word limit. The role you've claimed seems to be consistent with the flavour and rolenames of the people who are already dead, and you'd have had to be planning ahead a lot before you made the detail of your claim in order that people wouldn't be able to go back and point out glaring inconsistencies.

However...
TonyMontana wrote:Also can't double post, so thank you, goat, for the wedge.
The 50 word limit is a bitch when you have stuff to say. I've alluded to it, by a few breadcrumbs of calling myself dumb day 1, and also using the acronym "tbc" a few times
This isn't true. I can't find any instances of you using "tbc" or calling yourself dumb.

Hmmm. I'm inclined to believe your claim, though.

CDB, full claim please. I know you've alredy claimed, but I want your role name, a summary of your flavour and a list of the powers you've apparently got but can't use.
Show
ChannelDelibird: Well, at least that's the first time a girl has told me "it's not short enough"
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:07 am

Post by TonyMontana »

I only exceeded 1 time to my knowledge, which was, ironically, my claim post. I ensured the mod it was a mistake once i saw it. Quite possible there was another (Votes didn't count)

As for my lame crumbs: 7, 19, 26, 42 (me in isolation)
Upcoming
Mini
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:49 am

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:CDB, full claim please. I know you've alredy claimed, but I want your role name, a summary of your flavour and a list of the powers you've apparently got but can't use.
You've misinterpreted my statement that "there's a hint that I might have powers if we were underwater". It's to be interpreted literally - the mod didn't say what those powers would be, just that because the game takes place on land I'm deprived of those that I might have had underwater.

But, I'll repeat: I am the Mermen, who wouldn't normally be involved in land-based affairs, but came because I was named in Elena's diary. In this game I am vanilla.

I'll dig into ortolan and see if I can find connections to Tony.
#greenshirtthursdays
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

What is your role name? Mermen would be flavour. I want the name of your role as given to you by the mod.
Show
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:10 am

Oh, right, I getcha. Pro-Town Vanilla.
#greenshirtthursdays
DizzyIzzyB13
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
DizzyIzzyB13
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:51 am

Post by DizzyIzzyB13 »

vote: CDB
Show
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:51 am

Meh. SK screwed both him and me last night. Good game.
#greenshirtthursdays
TonyMontana
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
TonyMontana
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:24 am

Post by TonyMontana »

ding dong -.-
Upcoming
Mini
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by SensFan »

It was a rapid and swift end to what had been a long and gruelling process. It had tortured all of you in ways you never could have expected, and you’re all happy it finally seems to have come to an end, given there’s only two of your left. But, of course, there was still one excruciatingly long wait…the wait until sundown to see if you made the right call…

Finally, as the sun was setting in the western sky, the man you’ve been waiting for all day arrived. Acknowledging your choice of target with a nod of his head, he approaches ChannelDelibird, and places the manacles on him. A quick pat down of the body ensues, then he turns to face you. “This man was representing the Red Dragons. Yes, that means he was working against you. It appears you have managed to exterminate the threat to this land!”

---

ChannelDelibird,
Red Dragons (Draconic Mafia Traitor),
lynched Day 5.

Town wins!

---

Locking thread, set-up to be posted shortly, including all relevant QTs.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by SensFan »

SHADOW KNIGHTYou are the Wood Elves, one of the more athletic and nimble Elf subraces. The Elves are being taken for granted by the rest of the world, since they have very long lifespans, and you’ve had enough of it. Together with the Drow (XOFELF), you have formed the
Elven Mafia
, and are hoping to take control of the continent, so that the Elves may once again be able to enjoy their long lives, without being pestered by everyone else. One of you may attempt to kill someone else every Night. As the physical breed of Elves, you are able to follow people at Night, without them seeing you. To that effect, you are able to see who one person targets every Night. You cannot, unfortunately, move so quickly as to both follow and kill in the same Night. You may also consult with the Drow every Night, through your secret communication method, located here. You win when the Elven Mafia controls the land, or nothing can prevent the same.
You are an
Elven Mafia Tracker.

XOFELFYou are the Drow, the sinister and dark breed of Elves. The entire Elven race has been putting up with abuse from the rest of the land for far too long, and so you have banded with the Wood Elves (SHADOW KNIGHT) to form the
Elven Mafia
, and are looking to eradicate the rest of the land, and one of you can kill someone every Night. You are by far the most intelligent Elves, and to this effect, if you do not spend time killing anyone at Night, you may cast a spell at someone of your choice, including yourself. The short timespan you will have to cast it, though, leaves it unpredictable in nature – it will do one of the following, but you won’t know which: remove their ability to vote, give their vote twice the weight, give them a post restriction, give them a temporary ability, kill them, or do nothing. You do know that each effect won’t happen a second time, once it happens. You may also consult with the Wood Elves every Night, through your secret communication method, located here. You win when the Elven Mafia controls the land, or nothing can prevent the same.
You are an
Elven Mafia Spellcaster.

Modnote: Roll randomly between all choices that have not been randomly chosen on previous Nights.

ORTOLANYou are the Gold Dragons, the fantastic and powerful breed. You can’t stand the immense racism towards your kind, as judgement based on the colour of your skin is a hundred times more common than in any other discrimination case. You have a dream...a dream that this will all end, and you are prepared to do what it takes to end it. You’ve combined with the Red Dragons (MIXOLOGIST) to form the
Draconic Mafia
, to take back control of the land, and one of you may submit a kill each Night, in addition to being able to talk with your partner here. You do see that the Red Dragons are unstable and, frankly, sometime evil, and so if, at Night, you submit the kill for your faction, you may choose to eliminate the Red Dragons. If you kill them, you will be looking out for the land’s best interests, and trying to eliminate any other threat(s). You will still keep being able to kill every Night, though. You win when the Dragons are all that left, or nothing can prevent the same; if you killed the Red Dragons, you win if all threats to the land are eliminated.
You are a
Draconic Mafia Double-Agent.

Modnotes: Becomes Pro-Town Compulsive Vig. Role reveal does not change.

MIXOLOGISTYou are the Red Dragons, the powerful and strong breed of Dragons. You can’t stand being repressed by all the other races, though, and are going to strike back. You’ve formed the
Draconic Mafia
with the Gold Dragons (ORTOLAN). Each Night, one of you may submit a kill, and you may talk with your partner here. You’ve become worried that the Gold Dragons might ruin everything, though, since they are good, and so if you submit the kill for your faction, you may choose to target them. If you kill them, you will then look to command this land by yourself. You won’t worry about anyone but yourself, though, so you’ll go into hiding; no one can follow you, investigate you, and you can’t die in any way. If you kill the Gold Dragons, you win if you are all that remains, or when nothing can prevent the same. Otherwise, you win if the Dragons Mafia controls the land, or nothing can prevent the same.
You are a
Draconic Mafia Traitor.

Modnote: Becomes an SK. Only Night Action that effects the SK-Dragon is the spellcasting. Role reveal does not change.

EMPKINGYou are the Orcs, the green-skinned humanoids with a bad reputation. You do have the land’s best interests at heart, though, you don’t want anyone controlling this land and bossing you around. You know the Half-Orcs (ANDYCYCA) are also trying to remove the threat, and you may talk to them every Night here. You win if all threats to the land are eliminated.
You are an
Pro-Town Orcblood Mason.

ANDYCYCAYou are the Half-Orcs, the descendents of the Orcs. You want to believe they have the land’s best interests at heart, but, well, they have a very hazy background. Still, you don’t
think
they are trying to take over the land. You
do
share a language (and a bloodline) with the Orcs (EMPKING), though, so you can talk to them every Night here. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.
You are a
Pro-Town Orcblood Neighbour.

STARBUCKYou are the Dwarves, those short, beardy, and smelly underground folk. You can break out of jails like it’s nobody’s business, though, so it takes an extra vote for you to be lynched. But...back to your personal hygiene, or lack thereof. People tend not to listen to short bearded people as-is, but if they’re SMELLY – no chance. Your votes don’t count. Like I said, though, you’re good at this whole locks/jail thing, so if you place the hammer vote on someone, you’ll make damn sure they listen to you, whether they like it or not. I know your brain isn’t your best feature, so here’s a recap: it takes an extra vote for you to be lynched; your votes don’t count unless it’s a hammer vote. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.
You are a
Pro-Town Tough-Skinned Actor.

Modnote: Always shows up as 'Not Voting', unless its the end of day votecount, and he hammered, in which case he appears at the last vote on the wagon, as normal.

TONYMONTANAYou are the Giants. Really big. Really Strong. Really Dumb. So big you can’t die at Night. So strong you beat up anyone you see at Night. So dumb you can only use 50 words per post and can’t double post. Giants win when bad guys are gone.
You are
Good-Guy No-Die Really-Dumb Beater-Upper.

Modnotes: Anyone who targets him get blocked, and 'beat up'. Daybreak scene includes that anyone who is 'beat up' has suffered severe injuries. They do not know it, but they take one less vote to be lynched that Day.

ORANGEPENGUINYou are the Humans. You’re basically the average, middle of the road, people. No amazing powers, but you’re not hampered by any nasty Achilles’ Heels (despite the fact that Achilles was, indeed, a human, ironically), either. It is strongly recommended that you get 8-10 hours of sleep every Night, anyways, so it’s just as well that you can’t do anything else at Night. Oh, that’s right, I almost forgot: since there’s about twice as many of you as there are other races, you get two votes. If you don’t specify who you are unvoting, you will be assumed to be unvoting everyone. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.
You are a
Pro-Town Double-Voter.

SUDO_NYMYou are the Werewolves, those vicious and bloodthirsty fiends. You like biting people at the full moon, of course, and so you do. On every full moon, you must send in a choice of someone you will attempt to bite, and they will suffer irreversible damage. It will stop them from voting, from doing anything they might have wanted to do at Night, but they can still talk as much as they want. Hmmm...I keep thinking I’m forgetting to mention something...oh, right! There’s a full moon every Night! You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.
You are a
Pro-Town Stumper.

Modnotes: Daybreak scene tells everyone that anyone stumped overnight shows all the signs of having been bitten by a werewolf overnight, and so they lose their democratic right, and are basically no longer considered members of the land, so they count as being dead for all purposes, except that they can talk. They cannot be targetted at all by Night actions.

ALSARKYou are the Blast-Ended Skrewts. You...ummm...well you have a very hard outer shell, a softer belly, a stinger, and a blaster. Oh, and you can tell exactly what anyone’s motivations are by spending the Night checking out their place. That’s right, every Night you can target someone, and you will find out exactly whether they are “Town”, “Scum”, or you will get “No Result”. If you do get a reading of their true colours, you know you are never wrong, though. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated.
You are a
Pro-Town Cop.

Modnotes: Sane Cop. Gets "No Result" on Vampires and Giants. "Scum" on Dragons or Elves. Town on everyone else. Exception is "No Result" on Red Dragons that went rogue.

GOATREVOLTYou are the Vampires. You just want to make it through this mess alive, which shouldn’t be all that hard, given that the only ways to kill you involve Holy Wafers, Wooden Stakes, and Garlicy Garlic. Unfortunately for you, however, you are required to carry all 3 on you (in clearly marked bags) at all times, so it won’t actually be all that difficult for you to die, if you are lynched or otherwise killed – ain’t life a bitch? Well, you win if you
do
manage to get through all of this mess alive.
You are a
Neutral Survivor.

----------

Go ahead and discuss, I'll post my comments later.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”