Newbie 814(over!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:56 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

Manzcar wrote:Sam I didn't see you answer this question please do so now.

Sam why did you clear Vaya as scum in your iso post 5?
Sorry, I saw this question earlier but forgot to answer it. I didn't clear Vaya, I just didn't think that particular instance of Vaya doing something scummy was scummy in and of itself. Vaya could very well be mafia -- I haven't cleared anyone other than myself.
"I have chronic depression and a learning disability" - Xylthilxm
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Sudai »

I don't think this is going to be going anywhere for the rest of D1..

Itacv is MIA and obviously scum.

Lego is gone.

Sam just V/LA'd till Monday (The day after the deadline. Take note.)

It doesn't seem like anyone else is going anywhere with their questions. I guess lets end things now.

Hammer Vote: Itacv2
sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:40 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

OK guys here's why I find itacv2 scummy.

Originally this post below seemed pretty harmless, but the bolded part in the quote really piqued my interest. Take a look.
itacv2 wrote:First of all i will like to let everyone knows that im not that good with the whole case building yet, and given that english is not my first language i hope you understand.

Why i voted legomaniac in the first place?, because of his ambivalence, He was just following bandwagon after bandwagon without a slim evidence to support his action. Just, someone said so. Then the whole joke thing gave me goose bumps. There was no need for a change in votes if it was a joke then. Why? because there was no hard evidence against none of them, meaning no threat at all. After we jump to get to know him better, suddenly he is going to a cottage.

Then is the why i think these two are in cahoots? Because if they are mafia they know each other, there is no way they will be pointing to each other, it will be just to distract the attention as i have seen in other games.

Also his vote on Meji has no evidence at all. What we should do? Get rid of unproductive characters and start the scumhunt.

BTW, if any of you guys manage to convince that he is iinnocent i will not hesitate to take into consideration the arguments.
I really didn’t like this quote. Who goes out of their way to say that they’ll flake to people who argue that lego isn’t scum? Usually when I have a case on someone I’m confident enough in my case to not have a desire to waffle on him/her; usually it’s assumed if I’m dead wrong and not on the right track the rest of the town will point out my flaws and I’ll back off.
However all I said was “you’re scummy” at that point and continued mock-voting GOTOR while he was still lurking. He then responded:
Just to say, that trying to get the attention off yourself has served better to point you out of the rest. I do think that you might be scum, while covering your tracks behind the scumhunter character.
Is he suggesting I’m trying to take the attention off myself (when there is none) and trying to place it on him instead?

I mean sure that ended up happening but at the time there was virtually no attention on either of us and that implied to me that he’s trying to pull a case out of his ass more than anything. It’s clear he did that with his case on lego, with his qualifier in his post that he wasn’t fully confident in his case. Building cases on people and acting on them waffly isn’t what a townsperson does when they’re operating, so I see him as scum.

Then he posts this:
Wow lego thats a cheap shot, I just say that he is also acting scummy. But the i still think that u are the one.

I said why i thought he was scummy too,, he just has being distracting, and not helping in the scum hunting. Thats it. That aside.

Lego u coming back, seeing that i have the attention now, and voting for me all of a sudden. U are saying i act scummy, why? Others say so.

Im not acting scummy. BTW, guys be carefull, and watch how the votes jumped behind me. If im lynched you will have something to work from there.
Hmm. Sounds ominous, like the town is going to pay if we lynch him.
One of my favorite scumtells are people who try to trick the town into fearing that their lynch will have higher consequences. Town cops, for example, have their cop claim to back up on and don’t need to use fearmongering to prove their innocence.

So there you have it.
sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:42 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

My other scum suspect is atma. I'll take a closer look at him tomorrow.
Meji Fan
Meji Fan
Goon
Meji Fan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Meji Fan »

Uhm, tomorrow the thread will likely be locked
There is no problem so big it cannot be solved by an even bigger explosion
sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

Meji Fan wrote:Uhm, tomorrow the thread will likely be locked
By 'tomorrow' I actually mean 'day two.' Assuming I'm not dead, of course.
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

has is V/LA, so I'll be vote counting/taking night actions/answering questions until he gets back

legomaniac1128 (1) - itacv2
itacv2 (5) - Vaya, legomaniac1128, Meji Fan, sam.samhorn, Sudai

Not Voting: Manzcar, Evil Sonidow, atma

9 alive, 5 to lynch[/b]
The Newbie Queue ALWAYS needs ICs and Mods!

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

itacv2 is dragged to the gallows and hanged for his crimes. It's only after the fact that you discover that he never committed any crimes.....not even a parking ticket. Shame, really.

itacv2,
Townie
, lynched Day 1

Night has begun. Those of you with night actions must submit your choices before Tuesday, August 4.

Are you willing to help out? Check the Queue title to see what roles we need filled!
Vel-Rahn Koon
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Vel-Rahn Koon
Virginia's Trump
Virginia's Trump

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:06 am

Post by Vel-Rahn Koon »

Day Two dawns bright and cold, and with the dawn comes the inevitable burial. One of your own has once again been murdered by the Mob, and you vow to have your revenge.

Meji Fan,
Townie
, killed Night 1

Day 2 has begun. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is the end of Tuesday, August 25 (or whenever has sets it for :) ).

Sorry I forgot to unlock the thread!!!

sam.samhorn
sam.samhorn
Goon
sam.samhorn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:47 am

Post by sam.samhorn »

OK I'm still thinking atma. Let me take another look through the thread and recompile my evidence.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Manzcar »

Sam I am looking forward to your analysis on Atma as being scum. What did you think when Itvac turned town? Seeing as he is now confirmed town, do you think any of his observations have validity to them?

Sudai, seeing that Itvac was obviously town, who do you suspect now of being scum? What do you think of Sam’s statement at the end of day one where he was sure who the scum were?

Atma, what do you make of Sam’s charge that you are scum? What do you think of legomaniac?

Lego, name your current suspects and why you suspect them?

Vaya, what do you think of the bandwagon of Itvac now that he has turned town? What do you think of Sudai and the hammer vote?

Evil Sonidow is still lurking! Why are you lurking? What do make of the lynch?
atma
atma
Townie
atma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:53 am

Post by atma »

Manzcar wrote: Atma, what do you make of Sam’s charge that you are scum? What do you think of legomaniac?
Well, sam still has yet to name his charges so I will address them when he states them. I think it is noble that he is scumhunting though, albeit upon the wrong person.

As for legomaniac, I feel that he is clearly the most scummy and unless something turns around, I believe he would be the best choice for a lynch today. However, now that itavc, the one we were all pretty sure was scum, flipped town, I am a bit worried that all is not as obvious as it seems. This is a newbie game after all. At the risk of sounding like a broken record, I would like to see him post some real content soon. If continues to dodge questions and vote/BW randomly then I will vote for him/push for his lynch.

As for the moment, now that we have two confirmed townies dead, I am about to go back and read their posts to see what I can gather from a guaranteed non-mafia viewpoint. I am not sure that everything itavc said was actually intelligent, but Meji at least I expect to gain some insight from.

I'll get back to this later, the rest of my suspicions I will get back to as people start to show up and talk again.
atma
atma
Townie
atma
Townie
Townie

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:11 am

Post by atma »

Okay I just reread a lot of the topic.

Itavc initially believed me and legomaniac to be scum, then quickly changed to thinking sam was scum with little explanation. I'm not sure what to make of him and his suspicions in all honesty, they could just as easily be true as they could be wildly false.

Meji Fan, ignoring suspicions of itavc, mainly suspected legomaniac. But, Meji Fan was also the first one to bring up the idea of Evil Sonidow being scummy for lurking. Is it possible Meji was killed to cast away suspicion from Evil Sonidow? Something to think about, though I too expressed some doubts towards Evil Sonidow.

That being said, it could be argued that following the dead townie's fos is good, because its from a guaranteed town perspective, but it could easily be wrong. Something to think about as well.

I do have a few questions for Sudai though:
You said on the previous page that you have a list of reasons why you believe legomaniac is a newbie, or something to that effect. Could you tell us something about this?

Why did you post inferring that legomaniac is a newbie town, then post again shortly thereafter reassuring us that you still think he is scum? Clearly, quite a few of us were suspicious of him as well, that serious of posts just seemed to me like you were trying to cover yourself from seeming like you were defending him.

And one of your first posts was a huge compilation of how scummy you thought itavc was. If this is true, why did you propose the idea of not lynching? Don't you want to lynch scum?
Sudai
Sudai
Townie
Sudai
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Sudai »

Sudai, seeing that Itvac was obviously town, who do you suspect now of being scum? What do you think of Sam’s statement at the end of day one where he was sure who the scum were?
I need to take another look through the thread before I lay down any real suspicion (can forget a lot in four days), however I suspected Sam, Evil, and Lego.

=====================================================

Before anything else, I want to apologize to Sam for hammering before he shared all of the information he wanted to. I mistook your V/LA comment to mean that you were leaving right then.

As to why I think Lego is probably a newbie, if you go back to pre-game, Lego ask how to bold things, that's fairly something fairly simple to do. He later confirmed that he had never played before, but had watched a few theme games. I thought that him being a newbie was the reason his votes seemed to jump around so much. After playing through with him and seeing his responses to my questions, however, I'm leaning more and more towards scum. I'll break that down in a second.
Why did you post inferring that legomaniac is a newbie town, then post again shortly thereafter reassuring us that you still think he is scum?
I went back and read my post to see what you were talking about because I didn't remember that. Learned a valuable lesson too: Don't mafia under the influence. Haha. I simply forgot to add that I still considered his actions a bit scummy, even if he is a newbie. I want to break down Lego's actions some more since I feel I can put a case together against him with what's been posted, but I'll do that after responding to the last of your questions.
And one of your first posts was a huge compilation of how scummy you thought itavc was. If this is true, why did you propose the idea of not lynching? Don't you want to lynch scum?
That was actually my first post in the thread. The reason I suggested a no-lynch D1 after that was because of the chart I posted up earlier, along with the fact that most D1 lynches that I've seen have been town.

==============================================================================================

Beyond his sporadic voting, he has only bandwagoned behind people. I looked through his post and his reasoning for voting for anyone was because someone else presented a case against them. He never questions anyone's case nor did he actively scum hunt. He had a few moments of announced inactivity, but between those, he did nothing resembling scum hunting.

==============================================================================================

Evil is probably my biggest suspect right now.
I don't like the way GOTOR isn't being helpful at all. 'Being busy' isn't enough of an excuse to check the thread but still not scumhunt.

Vote GOTOR13.
Evil hasn't even given a reason for his lurking and he's still doing it.
Evil Sonidow
Evil Sonidow
Townie
Evil Sonidow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:43 pm

Post by Evil Sonidow »

I'm sorry about that, I've had internet problems and mafiascum wasn't loading on my firefox, so when I checked the thread it was already night and I couldn't post. I checked the thread this morning but it wasn't opened yet, now it is and I'm answering (I fear that this might not have satisfied you, though).

[quote=Meji fan]Whoa, rereading all of Evil Sonidow's posts was fast and easy . . . . theres well, 7 of them

Of which 4 were game related

Okay, I think Evil Sonidow is somewhat interesting, lurking can be suspicious and scummy, and is definitely not fun play. And voting GOTOR13 for contributing nothing is extremely hypocritical [/quote]
Well, pre-game posts really count in the game? About voting GOTOR, it was a way of trying to get his attention, since perhaps by the threat of a lynch he could show up and get more active, but I guess that wasn't the case.

[quote=Sudai]Evil: Contribute more or face scrutiny.[/quote]
The thread moved too fast and like I said before, when I checked it was night.

FoS: Manzcar.
You've been asking way too many questions since you've entered the game and so far most (if not all) haven't been helping us scumhunt much. You question other reasons, motives, votes
the whole time
. Isn't of trying to build a case yourself or perhaps considering other options, I think you use that to stray attention away from yourself.
[quote=Manzar]Sam I am looking forward to your analysis on Atma as being scum. What did you think when Itvac turned town? Seeing as he is now confirmed town, do you think any of his observations have validity to them?

Atma, what do you make of Sam’s charge that you are scum? What do you think of legomaniac?

Lego, name your current suspects and why you suspect them?

Vaya, what do you think of the bandwagon of Itvac now that he has turned town? What do you think of Sudai and the hammer vote?

Evil Sonidow is still lurking! Why are you lurking? What do make of the lynch? [/quote]
A post like this is useless to me. In order to scumhunt, I analyze other posts and try to get the most info from them as possible, perhaps slip-ups from scum. Lurking may be a scum tactic, but I strongly believe that being too active while contributing too little is just as scummy. You're my primary suspect.

Meji's was rather neutral IMO and I think scum is targetting people out of the spotlight. We should be on the look out.

Last, sorry
again
for the absence. It won't happen again.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Manzcar »

Evil said
You've been asking way too many questions since you've entered the game and so far most (if not all) haven't been helping us scumhunt much. You question other reasons, motives, votes the whole time. Isn't of trying to build a case yourself or perhaps considering other options, I think you use that to stray attention away from yourself.
So you really believe that asking questions is scummy? So do you then believe that asking no questions and not contributing is pro town? Scumhunting is getting to understand people and their motives. You are suggesting that by me asking questions to understand others reasons behind why they voted, motives behind why they say or do something, and wanting to know peoples evidence behind their votes is scummy. What is your motive in trying to make people think that this is scummy? How do I use these questions to stray attention away from myself? Stating that I am asking questions to deflect attention is WIFOM asking questions makes people take notice of you while not being around helps people forget you were even there. And by the way questions do help me build cases, take you for instance.

Evil
Point one – is lurking semi actively. Has made eight total posts in the span of 26 days which is less than a post for every 3 days.
Breakdown of days between posts.
July 8
July 10 two days since last post
July 14 four days since last post
July 14 zero days since last post
July 18 four days since last post
July 23 five days since last post
July 29 six days since last post
August 4 data not applicable due to night phase

Your lurking wasn’t all of a sudden near the end of day one and the hammer vote (as you try to infer in your latest post), It has been for a month since the game started. So your internet connection problem may be valid for your time between July 29 to August 4, but it does not explain you lurking the other 3 weeks. Can you explain why you are lurking in this thread for the entire game?

Point 2 Hypocritical behavior
Evil said
I don't like the way GOTOR isn't being helpful at all. 'Being busy' isn't enough of an excuse to check the thread but still not scumhunt.

Vote GOTOR13.
Huh lets see you voted GOTOR13 for checking the thread posting things but not really doing anything to scum hunt. But in day one you asked no questions to get conversation rolling, pressured no one with your accusations, and in general have done no scum hunting. Can you please point out all your great scum hunting to me? Do you believe that what you have done is any different than what GOTOR13 was doing? Do you believe you have acted in the best interests of the town?

Point 3 weak reasoning behind vote
You vote for GOTOR13 because he isn’t being helpful and then later you say you only voted for him because he was borderline of patience. Neither of these reasons are worth a vote in my opinion. Maybe a FoS and then you apply questions and pressure to find out answers, but this is weak reasoning. You state you hate RVS voting but the reasoning behind this vote borders on RVS reasoning.

Point 4 wishy washy voting

Granted you only voted once during day one but even then you were wishy washy about it.

Evil said
Unvote as well. I'll wait for people to be replaced before I can vote again. I've kept up with the thread though and I agree that itacv2 is acting scummy, but like I said, I'll wait. I only voted for GOTOR because he was on the borderline of patience.
You unvote not because your suspicions were lessened on GOTOR13, but because you want to wait for replacements to come in before you vote again. Weak reasoning.

Point 5 blatant following the crowd
Unvote as well. I'll wait for people to be replaced before I can vote again. I've kept up with the thread though and I agree that itacv2 is acting scummy, but like I said, I'll wait. I only voted for GOTOR because he was on the borderline of patience.
You agree itacv2 is acting scummy. What were your reasons for him acting scummy? What did he do that set off your scumdar? What did he say that made you go “huh that’s suspicious I think itvac2 is now scummy”? You give no reasoning for your belief you just follow the crowd in the shadows. You thought he was scummy but you didn’t even give a FoS on him.

Point 6 deflection

Your FoS on me wreaks of deflection. You say I’m scummy for asking questions and I can’t be building a case with the questions I have asked. But you haven’t built a case on anyone. Now that people are really taking notice of your lurking you are now trying to throw suspicion around at people again with no evidence. You even use WIFOM at best to support your suspicions. So how is asking a lot of questions and wanting to get answers from people getting the attention off of me?

And then you say that scum are targeting people out of the spotlight. Do you consider yourself out of the spotlight? Do you think scum are targeting you? Are you trying to get people to believe that scum are targeting you?

Point 7 faulty logic
Evil said referring to my post of questions
A post like this is useless to me. In order to scumhunt, I analyze other posts and try to get the most info from them as possible, perhaps slip-ups from scum. Lurking may be a scum tactic, but I strongly believe that being too active while contributing too little is just as scummy. You're my primary suspect.
So you believe a post of questions is useless. You believe being too active while not contributing too little is just scummy. But you need to analyze other posts and try to get the most info from them as possible. So exactly how do you get this info you speak of? How do you get scum to slip up? Ohh well I ask questions to get people to talk and to share their information.

You sir are scummy.
Vote Evil
Evil Sonidow
Evil Sonidow
Townie
Evil Sonidow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Evil Sonidow »

So you really believe that asking questions is scummy? So do you then believe that asking no questions and not contributing is pro town? Scumhunting is getting to understand people and their motives. You are suggesting that by me asking questions to understand others reasons behind why they voted, motives behind why they say or do something, and wanting to know peoples evidence behind their votes is scummy. What is your motive in trying to make people think that this is scummy? How do I use these questions to stray attention away from myself? Stating that I am asking questions to deflect attention is WIFOM asking questions makes people take notice of you while not being around helps people forget you were even there.
I believe that asking questions the whole time is scummy, that's different. I never said questioning people's actions now and then is scummy, but it is also necessary. Ever since you joined the game though I haven't seen you build a case agaisnt anyone (except me now). How do you stray attention away from yourself? Simple: you're looking pro-town and helpful while killing the other citizens. As for voting itacv, I had already stated I wasn't fond of voting in day 1, but after people discussed I've been rethinking that.
Evil
Point one – is lurking semi actively. Has made eight total posts in the span of 26 days which is less than a post for every 3 days.
Breakdown of days between posts.
July 8
July 10 two days since last post
July 14 four days since last post
July 14 zero days since last post
July 18 four days since last post
July 23 five days since last post
July 29 six days since last post
August 4 data not applicable due to night phase

Your lurking wasn’t all of a sudden near the end of day one and the hammer vote (as you try to infer in your latest post), It has been for a month since the game started. So your internet connection problem may be valid for your time between July 29 to August 4, but it does not explain you lurking the other 3 weeks. Can you explain why you are lurking in this thread for the entire game?
Because I don't see the point of replying to every single post people do here in the game. I kept checking the thread, reading posts and making my theories, but I wasn't posting them here. I'll do that from now on.
Point 2 Hypocritical behavior
Evil said
Quote:

Vote GOTOR13.

Huh lets see you voted GOTOR13 for checking the thread posting things but not really doing anything to scum hunt. But in day one you asked no questions to get conversation rolling, pressured no one with your accusations, and in general have done no scum hunting. Can you please point out all your great scum hunting to me? Do you believe that what you have done is any different than what GOTOR13 was doing? Do you believe you have acted in the best interests of the town?
Like said before, the vote was more of a call to the game rather than scumhunt. I don't believe that was the best interest of the town, but it wasn't agaisnt it. It was neutral.
Point 3 weak reasoning behind vote
You vote for GOTOR13 because he isn’t being helpful and then later you say you only voted for him because he was borderline of patience. Neither of these reasons are worth a vote in my opinion. Maybe a FoS and then you apply questions and pressure to find out answers, but this is weak reasoning. You state you hate RVS voting but the reasoning behind this vote borders on RVS reasoning.
You got the point. It was a random vote to get him into the game.
Point 4 wishy washy voting

Granted you only voted once during day one but even then you were wishy washy about it.

Evil said
Quote:

You unvote not because your suspicions were lessened on GOTOR13, but because you want to wait for replacements to come in before you vote again. Weak reasoning.
Point 5 blatant following the crowd

Quote:

You agree itacv2 is acting scummy. What were your reasons for him acting scummy? What did he do that set off your scumdar? What did he say that made you go “huh that’s suspicious I think itvac2 is now scummy”? You give no reasoning for your belief you just follow the crowd in the shadows. You thought he was scummy but you didn’t even give a FoS on him.
Many bandwagoned as well, except with reasoning. He was looking scummy, but I was refraining myself from voting because I wasn't fond of RVS.
Point 6 deflection

Your FoS on me wreaks of deflection. You say I’m scummy for asking questions and I can’t be building a case with the questions I have asked. But you haven’t built a case on anyone. Now that people are really taking notice of your lurking you are now trying to throw suspicion around at people again with no evidence. You even use WIFOM at best to support your suspicions. So how is asking a lot of questions and wanting to get answers from people getting the attention off of me?

And then you say that scum are targeting people out of the spotlight. Do you consider yourself out of the spotlight? Do you think scum are targeting you? Are you trying to get people to believe that scum are targeting you?
My FoS on you is suspicion, not deflection. I'm not denying that I'm lurking. I'm not very good at building cases. At worst, what I'm doing is horrible playing, because that's not WIFOM. And no, I don't consider myself out of the spotlight, specially now that people took notice that I wasn't posting much. I never said people would target me. Don't put words in my mouth. But you've gotta agree Meji was rather neutral to everybody.
Point 7 faulty logic
Evil said referring to my post of questions
Quote:

So you believe a post of questions is useless. You believe being too active while not contributing too little is just scummy. But you need to analyze other posts and try to get the most info from them as possible. So exactly how do you get this info you speak of? How do you get scum to slip up? Ohh well I ask questions to get people to talk and to share their information.
From interpreting their text. If I think something isn't clear enough or I don't understand, I'd ask them, otherwise I don't see a reason to keep asking. I believe that everything I conclude I should write in my post as to explain everything. I'm not very good at it, but that doesn't mean I can't try.
You sir are scummy.
Vote Manzcar.
You haven't convinced me yet.
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:50 am

Post by Manzcar »

Evil said
I believe that asking questions the whole time is scummy, that's different. I never said questioning people's actions now and then is scummy, but it is also necessary.
Ever since you joined the game though I haven't seen you build a case agaisnt anyone (except me now).
How do you stray attention away from yourself? Simple: you're looking pro-town and helpful while killing the other citizens. As for voting itacv, I had already stated I wasn't fond of voting in day 1, but after people discussed I've been rethinking that.
I can now add lying to your list of scummy acts.

Manzcar wrote in post 177
Sam wrote
Quote:

You are scummy. I will vote you once GOTOR posts something or he gets replaced.
Sam wrote
Quote:

I think I know both of the mafia. I'm going to vote itacv2 now that he's started lurking after the pressure started building up on him. Also he's been just really scummy the entire game. I'd prefer not to reveal my other suspect at this point, I'll do it soon.

Anyways itacv2 you are now at L-1. What do you have to say for yourself? Roleclaim or die.
I find your reasoning for voting itacvw quite strange Sam. It is strange because you have no reasoning. You have decided itacv2 is scum but you give no backing to your belief.

What are your reasons for believing him to be scum?

to be honest I find your actions in this entire game very strange.

You seem to be active lurking.
You are distracting people from trying to actively scum search by wanting them to build a case on you.
You are voting people and stating they are scum without giving reasons.
You make grande statements that you know who the scum are but then want to keep the info to yourself.

I find all this very noob like, but you are no noob at all. So it then begins to look like scum motives to me.

FoS Sam
Huh looks like I built a case against Sam too.

Why are you lying? Why are you pointing fingers without any evidence?
Evil Sonidow
Evil Sonidow
Townie
Evil Sonidow
Townie
Townie

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Evil Sonidow »

You wouldn't believe if I told you I forgot about that (and probably if you ask about earlier posts I won't remember them either), but you'd say I'm just lying. And I'm following a hunch. I'm not taking my vote off because I still don't trust you.
legomaniac1128
legomaniac1128
Townie
legomaniac1128
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 am

Post by legomaniac1128 »

Alright, sorry I disappeared, I'm currently catching up on things.
Ain't I a Scummy!!!!
legomaniac1128
legomaniac1128
Townie
legomaniac1128
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:03 am

Post by legomaniac1128 »

Manzacar: I'm personally not sure, now that itacv is dead, my suspicions have gone dead. I'll keep waiting and when something scummy comes up, I'll speak my mind.
Ain't I a Scummy!!!!
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Manzcar »

Evil Sonidow wrote:You wouldn't believe if I told you I forgot about that (and probably if you ask about earlier posts I won't remember them either), but you'd say I'm just lying. And I'm following a hunch. I'm not taking my vote off because I still don't trust you.
I believe you. I believe that you are not following the game.

legomaniac1128 wrote: Manzacar: I'm personally not sure, now that itacv is dead, my suspicions have gone dead. I'll keep waiting and when something scummy comes up, I'll speak my mind.
You give nothing. lego look through the thread and give me at least one suspect with some sort of reasons why you would suspect them.
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Vaya »

I don't like lego's behavior in this game. He's done little more than parrot off others' words. It especially bothers me how when he was asked why he was voting itacv2, he didn't give any thoughts of his own, but only repeated what I said about him. It seems like he may have just been taking the opportunity to lynch someone who was suspicious of him, and not that he truly believed itacv2 was scum. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt yesterday that this might just have been his usual behavior because I thought itacv2 was scum, but I want to here more of his own thoughts this day. For now,

Vote:legomaniac1128
Manzcar
Manzcar
Goon
Manzcar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Manzcar »

Sam where are your thoughts on Atma and what do you think of Lego’s play?

Vaya can you answer my questions from earlier
What do you think of the bandwagon of Itvac now that he has turned town? What do you think of Sudai and the hammer vote?

V/LA Friday August 7th through Sunday August 9th

I will have my I-Phone with me so I will be able to contribute but I will be busy so it will be sporadic at best.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 am

Post by hasdgfas »

Evil Sonidow (1) - Manzcar
Manzcar (1) - Evil Sonidow
legomaniac1128 (1) - Vaya

Not voting: legomaniac1128, Sudai, atma, sam.samhorn