This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Yosarian2 wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Yos' lurkervote is
so lame
right now.
(nods) Thank you, OGML. Yeah, he's not lurking anymore, obviously.

Unvote

Vote:CKD

I'd be willing to lynch CKD, Bruja, or Sensfan today.
why does the timing of this vote not surprise me? Why does the lack of reasoning not surprise me? Why is the avoidance of my question not surprise me?

case please.

or do you not feel is important to supply?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:At this point I am still good with my vote on Adel/MS. Sens is also looking shitty again too. He is posting everywhere else, but now that Adel gave him his free pass(
Senstown probably would not post
), he is using it. I also think Yos is particularly scummy as well.
Explain?
that was what Adel was saying...that sens lack of posting is a town tell for him.
Ah, I understand now. I disagree wholeheartedly with Adel's assessment.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:21 pm

xpost
Yosarian2 wrote: Ok, so what if a person isn't making "townie actions", as you call them, but you think they're town for some other reason? Are you supposed to just shut up, sit back, and let them get lynched without saying anything? Of course not. If you think that a certain wagon will result in a town lynch, you should oppose it; I'm not really sure how that can even be up for debate.

there is a big difference from someone saying "hey I think X is town" and saying "I am not willing to let X be lynched today". Sens was not doing anything town. Even Adel stated in his QT that Sens was acting strange. SO if Adel REALLY thought that, why would he go out of the way to defend Sens ONLY when Sens was getting serious heat?
Yosarian2 wrote: Why? What's wrong with Adel voting sensfan there?
Are you reading that game? Adel was voting Sens, for exactly the same reason he was defending him earlier...and only after avoiding my case.
Yosarian2 wrote: I'm not at all convicned by CKD's case against Adel; more to the point, if I'm right and Adel is town, the timing of CKD's case, coming after OGML got the wagon moving, makes me think he's likely scum here.
Yosarian2 wrote: Eh, I doubt it. It's pretty clear OMGL game into the game with a new perspective that was quite different from anyone else's, and that he came to different conclusions that were different; before OGML replaced in, I really think everyone thought Adel was town. I do think oppertunistic scum would take advantage of, and hide behind, an agressive player like OGML if he's wrong.
yet you didnt answer the question...before I post the QT, I want to know the fucking answer to my question, if it is discovered that I (or Ren...or vollkan) was the first person in the QT with suspicion of Adel....are you going still push that I am scum....answer now please...or is OMGL now scum for following. hint: your bullshit case is about ready to fail
Yosarian2 wrote: Who would you expect scum to kill?
Dont know, you do have a point here....but the fact doesnt change...the TDC DOES make you, Sens, and Adel/MS look worse, if just by being alive...his kill also (in my opinion) make Bud look better
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:Dont know, you do have a point here....but the fact doesnt change...the TDC DOES make you, Sens, and Adel/MS look worse, if just by being alive...his kill also (in my opinion) make Bud look better
Disagree with it making Sens and Adel/MS look bad. Only makes Yos look bad.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:30 pm

Well, I actually partially disagree with it now too.

I just read (remembered) you have the ability to reassign pairs....so it doesnt make Bud look any better.

if it makes Yos look bad, why doesnt it also make Sens/Adel look bad?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

curiouskarmadog wrote: there is a big difference from someone saying "hey I think X is town" and saying "I am not willing to let X be lynched today". Sens was not doing anything town. Even Adel stated in his QT that Sens was acting strange. SO if Adel REALLY thought that, why would he go out of the way to defend Sens ONLY when Sens was getting serious heat?
Why Adel defend Sens when Sens wasn't getting serious heat?

Looks to me like Adel sat back and let the situation with Sens play out for a while, then when it looked like Sens was going to get lynched, started to defend him. Which see me like a reasonable way for a pro-town person do if you think someone being attacked is a likely pro-town; let it play out, let them defend themselves if they can, but try to head of the wagon if it looks like they're going to get lynched.

Yosarian2 wrote: Why? What's wrong with Adel voting sensfan there?
Are you reading that game? Adel was voting Sens, for exactly the same reason he was defending him earlier...and only after avoiding my case.
That's the second time you said that, CKD; why do you think Adel was defending Sensfan BECAUSE he was lurking? Adel never said anything of the sort.

yet you didnt answer the question...before I post the QT, I want to know the fucking answer to my question, if it is discovered that I (or Ren...or vollkan) was the first person in the QT with suspicion of Adel....are you going still push that I am scum....answer now please...or is OMGL now scum for following. hint: your bullshit case is about ready to fail
I think that someone pushing the Adel wagon right now is scum; the wagon has the feel of a scum driven wagon. OMGL's posts in thead look town-ish to me.

(shrug) It depends. If you had some really good argument in the QT (hopefully one better then the really weak case you posted in thread), and posted that before OMGL replaced into the game, then that would likely change my opinion of you.

Of course, then I would wonder why you were attacking Adel in the quicktopic and not in thread, and letting someone else take the lead in thread.
Dont know, you do have a point here....but the fact doesnt change...the TDC DOES make you, Sens, and Adel/MS look worse, if just by being alive...his kill also (in my opinion) make Bud look better
It really dosn't change anything about me, goat, sens, or adel; it would be the correct scum move no matter what any of our alignments are.

You are right, though, that it's a point in Budja's favor.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

scotmany12 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Dont know, you do have a point here....but the fact doesnt change...the TDC DOES make you, Sens, and Adel/MS look worse, if just by being alive...his kill also (in my opinion) make Bud look better
?

That dosn't make sense, scot.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:
That's the second time you said that, CKD; why do you think Adel was defending Sensfan BECAUSE he was lurking? Adel never said anything of the sort.
so the answer is you are not reading
curiouskarmadog wrote:curious adel, what has sens done or not done that has given you such a town read on him (pre whiny townie post)?
Adel wrote:not played up to his level, and I take a lack of investment as a town tell for him.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:54 pm

also, what is your case again?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
so the answer is you are not reading
curiouskarmadog wrote:curious adel, what has sens done or not done that has given you such a town read on him (pre whiny townie post)?
Adel wrote:not played up to his level, and I take a lack of investment as a town tell for him.
That's not at all the same as "lurking", CKD.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

scotmany12 wrote:
Eh, Adel/Sens could have easily reasoned that it was more likely for Yosarian and I to get the Bulletproof/tracker than TDC/Budja.

At any rate, Yosarian can get lumped in with Vollkan as players who think SensFan is scum but are making no effort to get him lynched.

For a wagon with as much support as SensFan's wagon has, it's surprising how far he is away from being lynched. Scum not ready to bus yet?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, what is your case again?
(shrug) I took a good look at the game dynamics here, and tried to figure out where the scum would be. Where they would be is where you are; buddying up to OGML and perhaps Ren, generally being more of a follower.

You posted a huge case against Adel, but most of it was garbage that had nothing to do with his alignment. Changing your mind is not scummy. Defending someone is not scummy on it's own.

Basically, I think you're opportunistic scum pushing a bad wagon. You didn't give any sign in thread that you had a problem with Adel's play, until Adel seemed vulnerable. Then you jumped on him in with a huge 5 point case, but one that said very little, and frankly much of it looks like filler to me; it looks like an attempt to fake scumhunting by posting a lot of words.
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Yosarian is still alive? I disagree with virtually every word he posts.

unvote, vote: Yosarian
[i]Hey Guido, it's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant, you get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it, ya, before he lets loose the marmosets on us.[/i]
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ren Hoek wrote:Yosarian is still alive? I disagree with virtually every word he posts.

unvote, vote: Yosarian
Why, because I'm not willing to pretend you're confirmed town? Or because I'm not willing to get behind the bullshit attack on Adel?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote, Vote: Yosarian

Michel can have a day's reprieve while we take care of this.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:

:roll:

10 bucks says CKD has no problem with you or Ren attacking me with absolutly no reason or case, despite his earlier post.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
?

That dosn't make sense, scot.
I've already explained it. And yes it does. I don't buy into the whole thing of me giving the bulletproof to you was obvious. The only people who absolutely knew that TDC/Budja did not have the bulletproof was those two, me, and You and Goat. Budja killing him doesn't make sense, and Goat is pretty much confirmed town. That leaves you Yos. Adel/Sens did not know for certain which one of the two remaining pairs had the bulletproof. So, you Yos are basically the only one who could have informed scum that TDC was not protected.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:

:roll:

10 bucks says CKD has no problem with you or Ren attacking me with absolutly no reason or case, despite his earlier post.
OGML has giving his reasons countless of times why he believes you to be scum. And you forget that they have a QT where they can discuss stuff like this. Not to mention CKD has made it fairly obvious that he is going to post that QT.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

scotmany12 wrote: I've already explained it. And yes it does. I don't buy into the whole thing of me giving the bulletproof to you was obvious.
How so? Who else would you have possibly given it to, other then the pair containing the confirmed tonwie, goat?

This is a serious question; what likely role distribution could you have done that wouldn't give the bulletproof role to our pair?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

scotmany12 wrote: OGML has giving his reasons countless of times why he believes you to be scum. And you forget that they have a QT where they can discuss stuff like this. Not to mention CKD has made it fairly obvious that he is going to post that QT.
Eh. I really think it's likely that CKD is scum trying to buddy up/form an "alliance" with OGML here.

I am very interested to see the quicktopic to see what's been going on in there, to see if it supports my theory or not. I really am getting the vibe that there's manipulative scum in that quicktopic conversation; the whole game suddenly took a wierd turn not long ago, not long before Adel quit, and it seems to be coming from there.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

scotmany12 wrote: OGML has giving his reasons countless of times why he believes you to be scum.
Also, sorry for triple posting, but he certanly hasn't made any kind of case against me or given any actual reason for suspecting me, not in thread anyway, other then his suggesting I'm linked to Adel just because I think Adel is town. Everything else is just random mudslinging, like the post where he declared "code red, bullshit alert" about my discription of my play on day 1, and then ignored my response where I demonstrated that I had been telling the entire truth.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: I've already explained it. And yes it does. I don't buy into the whole thing of me giving the bulletproof to you was obvious.
How so? Who else would you have possibly given it to, other then the pair containing the confirmed tonwie, goat?

This is a serious question; what likely role distribution could you have done that wouldn't give the bulletproof role to our pair?
You seriously trying to play off that bulletproof was the most important role to be given out? The one role that would suck if given to scum would be the jailkeeper, as that would lead to my death, which would cripple the town, especially if we aren't given a protective role tomorrow. Seeing as how I didn't express any suspicion of you, Yos, before I gave out the roles, i would think most would expect me to give the jailkeeper to the one group I didn't express any suspicion too. However I gave it too Budja/TDC because I had no reason to believe them to be scum (the one post where I expressed suspicion on Budja was a misunderstandment by me).

I could have easily given bulletproof/tracker to TDC/Budja and jailkeeper to You/Goat, had I felt confident about you Yos (I had doubts at the time is gave out the roles, but I did not make these public). I even didn't express any suspicion of you Yos until after TDC was killed.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: OGML has giving his reasons countless of times why he believes you to be scum.
Also, sorry for triple posting, but he certanly hasn't made any kind of case against me or given any actual reason for suspecting me, not in thread anyway, other then his suggesting I'm linked to Adel just because I think Adel is town. Everything else is just random mudslinging, like the post where he declared "code red, bullshit alert" about my discription of my play on day 1, and then ignored my response where I demonstrated that I had been telling the entire truth.
Yes he has. Go look at his posts in isolation. He has given many reasons of why he suspects you to be scum, and they do not all have to do with Adel.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

scotmany12 wrote: The one role that would suck if given to scum would be the jailkeeper, as that would lead to my death, which would cripple the town, especially if we aren't given a protective role tomorrow.
Eh. If you had gotten killed, then 95% chance we lynch the jailkeeper that day. I don't know how big a risk that would have been, considering the cost to the scum; I definatly would have assumed that if you were giving one group "bulletproof-tracker" and one group "jailkeeper", you would have given bulletproof-tracker to the group you trusted the most.

And no, bulletproof isn't the most important role, tracker is. Bulletproof is mostly just there to protect the tracker. Also, the bulletproof protects the confrimed townie as well, that's a big bonus.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

I just kind of assumed our team would get bulletproof because I was mostly confirmed and thus a likely kill target, and bulletproof/tracker was the strongest combination.

Also, regardless of which team got jailkeeper, they would be forced into protecting you regardless, because they would basically be screwed if they let you die.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”