Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ren Hoek wrote:Case against Adel coming up, courtesy of CKD and OGML, two players whom I very strongly believe to be town.

vote: Adel
Meh. I really have yet to see a single post by Adel I disagree with or think is scummy, either here or in the quicktopic thread.

I don't really get what the case is against Adel; the closest thing to a logical case against him I've seen is OGML's suggestion of a possible link between Adel and Sensfan, and if that's the only case against him, it dosn't make any sense to lynch Adel until we know Sensfan's alignment.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I actually disagree...I dont think Adel/Sens scum pair makes any sense....going to post my thoughts on the matter shortly...no time at the moment.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:33 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

also I dont think Ren is surprised that you (yos) dont see adel as scummy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:03 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Ren Hoek wrote:Case against Adel coming up, courtesy of CKD and OGML, two players whom I very strongly believe to be town.

Meh. I really have yet to see a single post by Adel I disagree with or think is scummy, either here or in the quicktopic thread.

I don't really get what the case is against Adel; the closest thing to a logical case against him I've seen is OGML's suggestion of a possible link between Adel and Sensfan, and if that's the only case against him, it dosn't make any sense to lynch Adel until we know Sensfan's alignment.
Adel is almost certainly scum if Sens is town. However, I still believe Sens to be scum.
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:09 am

Post by Ren Hoek »

Adel and Yosarian and Budja all need to die.

Indeed I am not surprised that Yosarian finds Adel not in the least scummy.

I am convinced that the players listed below are TOWN:

curiouskarmadog - Account Executive
scotmany12 - Creative Director
OhGodMyLife Nuwen - Account Executive
Ren Hoek - Account Executive
Goatrevolt- Copywriter

Everyone else can (1) be more convincing townies or (2) die.
[i]Hey Guido, it's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant, you get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it, ya, before he lets loose the marmosets on us.[/i]
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by Adel »

@GR: I don't have time right now to reply, sorry. I'll get to it tomorrow or the next day.
I am fascinated by the fact you think they are town. Please tell us why you've reached that conclusion.
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Adel wrote:I am fascinated by the fact you think they are town. Please tell us why you've reached that conclusion.

The manner and wording of their scumhunting is town, their entire way of thinking is genuine - in thread, and in the QT. In a way that scum can't fake.
[i]Hey Guido, it's all so clear to me now. I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant, you get it? And he knows it. That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it, ya, before he lets loose the marmosets on us.[/i]
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Adel »

care to provide specific examples?
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Adel, I notice a pattern of you inflaming suspicion on players that are generally trusted to be town, or nearly confirmed.

Right now you are challenging my read on CKD and OGML. I don't recall either being the subject of suspicion, however, you use what I perceive to be an accusatory tone demanding why I find both players to be very townie.

You seem to really want to avoid that we have players that are generally trusted to be townies. Trusted townies are very inconvenient for the scum. Your actions fit a scum agenda to a tee.
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Adel wrote:care to provide specific examples?
No, I do not care to provide examples. I'm referring to their entire contribution, which is full of subtle signs of intelligence, awareness, doubt, and intellectual honesty in their scum hunting.

I think your scum hunting efforts, in contrast, are intellectually dishonest, for the reasons I have outlined above.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by SensFan »

Ren Hoek wrote:Adel, I notice a pattern of you inflaming suspicion on players that are generally trusted to be town, or nearly confirmed.

Right now you are challenging my read on CKD and OGML. I don't recall either being the subject of suspicion, however, you use what I perceive to be an accusatory tone demanding why I find both players to be very townie.

You seem to really want to avoid that we have players that are generally trusted to be townies. Trusted townies are very inconvenient for the scum. Your actions fit a scum agenda to a tee.
If anyone thinks they are confirmed right now, they are sorely mistaken.
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Care to explain, SensFan?

I don't think CKD and OGML are
confirmed
. I have the highest possible town
read
on them. I know the difference.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

scotmany12 wrote: Adel is almost certainly scum if Sens is town.
That...dosn't really make sense to me, scot.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ren Hoek wrote:Adel and Yosarian and Budja all need to die.

Indeed I am not surprised that Yosarian finds Adel not in the least scummy.
And I am not surprised that Ren finds the three people who attacked him the most yesterday scummy, without giving any logical reason for any of it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: Adel

My full thoughts on the matter are also forthcoming.
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Yosarian2 wrote:And I am not surprised that Ren finds the three people who attacked him the most yesterday scummy, without giving any logical reason for any of it.
I don't believe Adel attacked me yesterday at all (if I recall correctly), so the tenet of your theory is wrong.

As for Budja, I have given my reasons, which have evolved over the course of the game. You may or may not find them to your taste. I care not.

And concerning yourself, Yosarian, the case has been made by others, mostly in the QT, and you're in for a treat when it becomes public.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Goatrevolt »

curiouskarmadog wrote:I actually disagree...I dont think Adel/Sens scum pair makes any sense....going to post my thoughts on the matter shortly...no time at the moment.
Agreed. I think it's much more likely that one would be scum and not the other than them both being scum together.
SensFan wrote:If anyone thinks they are confirmed right now, they are sorely mistaken.
Are you trying to insinuate anything with this? If so, what?
Ren Hoek wrote:And concerning yourself, Yosarian, the case has been made by others, mostly in the QT, and you're in for a treat when it becomes public.
Is there any reason it's being held back?
Ren Hoek
Ren Hoek
Goon
Ren Hoek
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Ren Hoek »

Goatrevolt wrote:Is there any reason it's being held back?
No reason, the masterminds behind it have to dip their quills in the inkwell and start scratching the parchment.

Take your mind out of the gutter, the above was strictly a literary reference.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Ren Hoek wrote: And concerning yourself, Yosarian, the case has been made by others, mostly in the QT, and you're in for a treat when it becomes public.
Lol. Someone's "making a case" against me in the advertising quicktopic but is unwilling to say it in thread? Yeah, that sounds like a town way to act. :roll:

Anyway, if you think I'm scum, then bring it. Don't hide behind some argument you're claiming someone else made somewhere else; explain why you think I'm scum. Because you haven't yet.

More to the point, you also haven't explained why you think Adel is scum, even though you're voting for him.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

For reference, this is the case Ren made against Adel.

That's it. He's just hiding behind OGML.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The more they try to discredit Ren, the more they look like scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: Adel is almost certainly scum if Sens is town.
That...dosn't really make sense to me, scot.
Adelscum would want to keep scummy town Sens alive so that he could still get abilities to use. If Sens is town, that's a point against him. Also, I quite like what OGML has said about Adel, and the only thing that is keeping me from voting Adel is that I just don't believe him to be scum with Sens.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:The more they try to discredit Ren, the more they look like scum.
Ren is playing like scum. He's been playing like scum all game. The scum kill attempt on Scot makes him look better, no question, and I'm not interested in lynching Ren today, but I do want him to at least explain his thought process.
Budja
Budja
Mafia Scum
Budja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by Budja »

I did a bit of a reread.

Rereading Yos, he comes across as very, very passive.
He usually makes reasonable, small points and summaries but hasn't actually done much with it.
He has no opinions of most players, Ren, Sens and Adel are the only three he has really commented on during my read.
He made a good case of misrepresentation on Sens in post 409 but failed to follow up on it at all which is what I dislike the most.
He easily slips right under the radar.

Yos looks scummy to me. I still think sens is scummy so no vote change. I would like to see Sens and Yos's opinions of each other as of now.

I am still not really seeing the case on Adel though.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:35 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Excuse me? When have I ever been "passive" this game? I've been quite agressivly hunting scum all game. I led the attack against both Ren and Sens on day 1; I effectivly started both bandwagons.
Budja wrote: He made a good case of misrepresentation on Sens in post 409 but failed to follow up on it at all which is what I dislike the most.
And this is completly untrue. I "followed up on it" a good deal, repeatedly asking Sens questions and attacking him on different points, and only kept my vote on Ren day 1 becaue he looked scummier, for reasons I explained in great detail.

What game are you reading here? I don't think it's this one.
He easily slips right under the radar.
Slips under the radar??? I've been consistantly one of the most active and agressive people in this game.
Yos looks scummy to me. I still think sens is scummy so no vote change. I would like to see Sens and Yos's opinions of each other as of now.
Sens is my main suspect, which should have been quite obvious from my posts.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”