Not voting: Ether, zwetschenwasser, Kise
16 alive, 9 to lynch.

Boosting

Kise (1) -- Sajin
Battle Mage (1) -- Kmd4390
Sajin (2) -- Kise, semioldguy
Kmd4390 (1) -- millar13
OhGodMyLife (1) -- Ether
Ether (6) -- OhGodMyLife, Porochaz, MissTake, cateraction, populartajo, zwetschenwasser
Last edited by Patrick on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Ether »

The Mastin flip is probably not going to rock our world.

OGML, could you link to this game where Kise lied as town? Have you seen my cases based on his play outside of that?

Porochaz, can you elaborate on your reasons for not thinking Sajin is obvobvscum?
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Sajin »

Ether wrote:The Mastin flip is probably not going to rock our world.

OGML, could you link to this game where Kise lied as town? Have you seen my cases based on his play outside of that?

Porochaz, can you elaborate on your reasons for not thinking Sajin is obvobvscum?
I see OGML as obv scum. I see ether as town who is tunneling on me. I have yet to see an actual case presented on me that I have not adequately responded too.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:46 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Sajin wrote:
Ether wrote:The Mastin flip is probably not going to rock our world.

I see OGML as obv scum. I see ether as town who is tunneling on me. I have yet to see an actual case presented on me that I have not adequately responded too.
Uh, really? Really? If I am obv scum, why have you not presented any real evidence against me, or attempted to persuade anyone else to vote me?

Ether: Mafia 95, Kise is fast and loose with his claim. I could see his claim here being similarly to WIFOM the scum into suboptimal choices. I agree that he seems scummy outside the claim as well, however. I'm just playing devil's advocate on this particular point. On day one I had him read as likely Mastin scumpartner.
MissTake
MissTake
Townie
MissTake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 am

Post by MissTake »

BM wrote:Tbh, i'm just feeling a bit disillusioned with the game. So i'll wait and see who dies over the next couple of days
Am I the only one that wants to punch something after seeing this?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Unboost BM, Boost OGML
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Porochaz »

MissTake wrote:
BM wrote:Tbh, i'm just feeling a bit disillusioned with the game. So i'll wait and see who dies over the next couple of days
BM maybe, anything else probably not.
Porochaz wrote:Ok Sajin, there is a lot of content of who to boost and that we should boost etc. and whilst I think sajin is town, its no where near as confident as I would be calling tajo town. Simply because there is a lot here on the fact we should boost and who he should boost etc. and whilst there is a little scum hunting there is not really that much at all. Beyond Mastin Im wondering who else you think is scum with a few lines as to why? I am however happy to leave my boost on you for now.
I believe this addresses some of your concerns. I am very uncomfortable about your stance of repeatedly telling us Mastin will be the lynch yet failing to contribute to the game at times. You have contributed less than sajin, he has at least talked about boosts, ie who we should shouldnt and why we should.

Ether I believe is town however the only thing I dislike and would now like some sort of explanation for is the fact that she came in and auto assumed you were town. You have lurked and made broad statements and really done naff all all game relying on her mainly. Ether, thinks sajin is scum unless Ive missed something on my skim through yours, hers and sajins posts because he has focused on the boosts and not really scum hunted. You have really done neither (that tajo "case" doesnt really count) but you have gotten away with it in her eyes. Strange.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:41 am

Post by semioldguy »

Unboost: Sajin

I don't really understand why your boost remains on Kise when it seems clear he will not be getting boosted. Further, since you've said you feel that Ether is town (although tunneling) I don't see why you wouldn't switch a boost to her. This is suspicious to me, especially considering your stated stance on boosting. In this game boosting someone is a clear representation of your thought of a player as town, much like normal voting is an indication of who you think is scum. As such, when players are saying they find another player scummy without voting for them I become suspicious and I think the same would apply for the boost votes and townie-ness.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Battle Mage »

MissTake wrote:
Haha, far from it. But i think we should both control our tempers. :P

Unvote

BM
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Sajin »

Porochaz wrote:
Ether I believe is town however the only thing I dislike and would now like some sort of explanation for is the fact that she came in and auto assumed you were town. You have lurked and made broad statements and really done naff all all game relying on her mainly. Ether, thinks sajin is scum unless Ive missed something on my skim through yours, hers and sajins posts because he has focused on the boosts and not really scum hunted. You have really done neither (that tajo "case" doesnt really count) but you have gotten away with it in her eyes. Strange.
I 100 percent agree with this statement.

@semi- I think a bunch of people are town. Just because I think 1 is town and they happen to get a couple of boost votes does not mean I should automatically switch. That view is like saying oh someone got a few votes so they should automatically be wagoned. Thats ridiculous.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:03 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Battle Mage wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:That's a bad excuse.
why are you still here?

BM
It's just that you're usually more lucid and insightful in other games I've seen you in. Don't take it personally.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Battle Mage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:That's a bad excuse.
why are you still here?

BM
It's just that you're usually more lucid and insightful in other games I've seen you in. Don't take it personally.
You and I didnt get off on the best foot. I honestly dont see how you expect me to play with you, when you dont back up anything you say, and nobody even bats an eyelid... :(

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I haven't said much yet that needs to be backed up. Ether is town, KMD is town. That's about all my opinions of this game.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I haven't said much yet that needs to be backed up. Ether is town, KMD is town. That's about all my opinions of this game.
I'm not referring to this game in particular. Past experience of you, teaches that there is no point trying to assess your affiliation :P

Ah, hark at me. I guess i'm just bitter that nobody cares what i think. :P lol

BM
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Ether »

Porochaz, are you talking to/about OGML? I initially boosted him because, just before I started reading, he made a post drawing the exact same conclusions I'd then draw. He's had a good track record with Mastin from the start, and I'm pretty sure Sajin is also scum. So yeah.

I'm still not clear on your town read on Sajin. "OGML did nothing and is scummy; Sajin did nothing + boosts and is therefore boostworthy." Yeeeeeeeeeeah.

Semioldguy's unboost feels like an excuse, though of course I don't disapprove.

Sajin, why do you think Kise is town? Who else is in the bunch of people you think are town?

I did glance through 95. I still think he's scum here. Meh.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 am

Post by semioldguy »

Sajin wrote:@semi- I think a bunch of people are town. Just because I think 1 is town and they happen to get a couple of boost votes does not mean I should automatically switch. That view is like saying oh someone got a few votes so they should automatically be wagoned. Thats ridiculous.
I don't think that those are the same thing. Just because someone is getting wagoned does not mean you should jump on. But thinking that someone is town is entirely different. If Ether was getting wagoned and you didn't think she was town it would make sense for you not to hop on the wagon, because you don't think she's town. However, by your own admission you think she is town. What reason do you have for not wanting to give a boost to a player whom you think is town aside from that player having already gotten a boost, which does not apply to Ether?

I never said you should automatically switch because someone got a couple votes. I am surprised you aren't switching to a player who you see as town without providing a reason for keeping your boost where it is.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by Sajin »

I think Kise is more town then her. He seemed to be genuinely afraid of others dieing because of him. She has unexplicable buddying with OGML. When she can explain that to me she will earn my boost. That and she ignores my statements.

Just so they questions are not ignored again and again and again:

OGML- Explain your interactions with Sir Tornado. Why did you do what you did?

Ether- What is your case on me beyond... because.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Ether »

Post 1264, Ether wrote:I initially boosted him because, just before I started reading, he made a post drawing the exact same conclusions I'd then draw. He's had a good track record with Mastin from the start, and I'm pretty sure Sajin is also scum. So yeah.
You're scummy because you've been coasting on that theoretical shit, supplemented by a horrible track record. OGML's 1228 point that you've been using his accidental Tornado boost to coast certainly doesn't hurt.

What statements have I ignored from you, exactly? I distinctly remember being forced to repeat
myself
three (now four) times.

Here's another repeat. Please list the bunch of people you think are town.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Ether »

Post 1266, Sajin wrote:He seemed to be genuinely afraid of others dieing because of him.
Post 1063, Kise wrote:Not liking how you intend to make it sound like I'm even referring to anyone other than you, when you should know I was saying if YOU and you only have a NA, then come pay me a visit. You sound ballsy enough to do it.
Doesn't he just.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:52 pm

Post by Sajin »

Your repeating the same crap over and over. It was not worthless at the time. Other people did not think my boost talks were worthless. Without those we would of quick hammered short of boosts and we would of been in bad shape. What is horrible about my track record? I find that hilarious you would state that considering you have no track record yourself. Your in a unque position as you were not in the game when I was posting all that. Your position on boosts is the same as mine. Why would you have a problem with me convincing others of that if you think thats the appropriate way to use the mechanic? You have not answered my point yet you continue to bash me over the same point.

That the first time you asked me to list directly. I already aswered about Kise. I hardly find that a repeat. Less missrep, less tunneling.

How was I coasting? I was V/LA

KMD He is playing to a meta of when he beat me as scum when I was town with reguards to me.
OGML scum
Mastin scum
Zwet- Town- scum zwet would of hammered that
BM- Neutral read
Cateraction- Lurky- needs to post more. He posted more when I called him out and now he is back to not posting.
Porochaz- town
Tajo- Town
Kise- town
MissTake- Town

Others- no read as of yet.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Ether »

You're
forcing
me to repeat the same crap over and over.

Boost theory is theory. It is padding. It is not content. Here is one of many, many links in which I refer to it as such, which you've never directly addressed--it's fine to fit it in, but you feel like you're using it to up your postcount. People are seriously boosting you because your theory's good, and you're indignant when I say you haven't done anything to deserve it.

I'm incredulous that you'd have to dedicate so many separate posts to this shit; the way you talk, it's like I'd be random boosting if you hadn't righteously told me off for my replacement's conduct. Were people really that stupid yesterday that they needed your theory guidance? (That's a question for everybody. Not like I was around.)

Yep, I'm a replacement. That's an obvious ad hominem; what my predecessor may have done doesn't negate your own scumtells. You tried to deflect from the Mastin wagon on instances where you commented on it at all, with that meaningless conspiracy of yours. Now you're
still
voting OGML and aiming a jab at Kmd even after Mastin is confirmed scum. (Mind you, for theory reasons I don't support voting Mastin yet. So hey.)

That's the second time I asked, actually. 1264. You answered my question about Kise (though you don't seem to have anything to say about the part where, if he was a real PGO, he tried to nudge a hypothetical power role into killing herself), so good job.

The V/LA bit would be fair, except you've
still
consistently managed to fit in posts about "waiting for OGML to respond to allegations," which as far as both of us can tell are all about how he forgetfully boosted a guy who claimed vanilla and then unboosted when it was pointed out to him. From 795, where you initially vote him (though you FoSed him and he explained his mistake even before this), you've asked OGML to explain himself like five times, and you're still on his case to this day. But his "failure" to answer that question of yours can't possibly be it. I must be missing something here. What's the real reason you're voting the guy who was onto Mastin from the start?

Why are you claiming to have a town read on me at all?

Give me a list, one per line, of questions/points you've asked that I have missed.
As I move my vote
LOUDER
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:14 pm

Post by Sajin »

How is calling you out for being a replacement ad hominum at all? I simply think that had you been here day 1 you would have supported my posts. Thats all.

I am 100 percent willing to vote mastin. I was at the start of today and I removed my vote because people were ratcheting him up very fast and I did not want the likes of BM hammering him before we got 3 boosts out.

I am voting OGML because he said I was accusing him and not voting him which he used to dodge my last set of questions on him (seriously, look it up). This time I voted him so he could have no such complaints. And low and behold more complaints.

I have no more questions that you have missed. Only OGML.
Mastin
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Mastin
She/Her
Unabridged
Unabridged
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 pm

Post by Mastin »

I'm back! Well, kind-of.
No Access on Weekends
. :/
Advid reader/contributor to MD, as I'm far better in theory than I am in reality. :P

True to my word, I'm retiring. Totally not me. :P
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Porochaz »

Mastin, your done. Start of the day was damage control, you failed.

The difference between Sajin and OGML is that there has been some content in his posts, and I disagree a bit with your stance on boost theory. By all means I dont think Sajin is obvtown, however it's tough to decide who should get boosts when you have so much dead weight in the game. I think when it comes down to it Sajin has contributed a lot more than OGML
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Ether »

But I didn't support it. And even if I had, which I
highly
doubt now that I have a better idea of the context, that wouldn't have made you less scummy.

And yeah, of course you're willing to lynch Mastin. He's confirmed scum. My issue is your behavior on Day 1.

I'm not going to look it up. Tell me the case that OGML's supposedly missed this whole time. Link to the post where you originally referenced each point.

Porochaz, OGML is more likely to be town. He was onto Mastin from the start, while Sajin was trying to deflect that wagon without addressing Mastin's scumminess head-on. (And OGML also caught Sajin and possibly Tajo. I guess one good thing about lynching Sajin before Kise is that everyone will start agreeing on OGML's alignment then.)
As I move my vote
LOUDER

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”