Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:31 am

Post by Adel »

Goatrevolt wrote: Adel: Why did you grab Tracker over the PGO?
I decided that I needed to target you.
Also I dispute the assertion that the RB plan would have been better for scum than the tracker plan. It would only be worse if the RB was unwilling to take any kind of risks whatsoever.
or if the RB was scum.

~~~

I don't have a meta on Crywolf
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:34 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Crywolf had made it clear before the game started (on scumchat) that she'd be lurking throughout.
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:49 am

Post by TDC »

Adel: Can you answer my question?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:42 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Adel wrote:you are clearly trying to keep a low profile.
scotmany12 wrote:Um, where did I ignore Ren Hoek?
other than
scotmany12 wrote:
Ren Hoek wrote:Scottyscum giving powers to the scum would be a major drawback to the game, as we'd be wasting tracking results on players that will mislead us.

If scot is scum, and gives power to the scum, what power should we let him hand out? Just a theoretical mafia question.
Not only are you convinced that I am scum, for some reason you assume there is scum on the creative department, something that no one but scum would know about. Hmmmm.
which was quite ealry in the game, and which you failed to follow up on, and
scotmany12 wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:I have a strong reason to believe Ren Hoek is town. Everyone voting for him needs to explain what they think about the self-vote.

There is no reason why anyone voting for Ren should change their mind because of the self vote. It is a null tell; it does not prove he is town, nore does it prove that he is scum.

I'm not really buying the whole thing against fl right now.
you haven't commented on Ren's probable alignment or the case against him.

but you did comment on Sensfan ignoring Ren. Where did Sens ignore Ren, and how did he ignore Ren in a way that you did not?
Adel, Ren asked Sens a distinct question of why the points against FL are solid. Sens never responded to this and when pressured about this he said it was a "no-win situation for him." I never did anything. I never ignored Ren directly. I see your argument that I haven't really commented on Ren that much, but I never directly ignored him like Sens. I don't agree with you that I am trying to keep a low profile.

Following up, I do find Ren scummy, but not to the stance that I find Sens. Terrible WIFOM from him, his failure to defend himself and dismiss the attacks on him as people going after an aggressive townie. I also dislike how he has accused so many people of being scum. That really irks me. Had I been around during his wagon (I was on vacation) I most surely would have commented on it.
TDC wrote:scotmany: Now that everything's revealed, mind sharing why you chose which group to do what?
Out of the six of them, I trusted Yos and Adel the most. Out of everyone, I trusted Yos the most to make a good decision with the busdriver. I'm glad that tracker ended up with Adel, because regardless of my suspicion of Sens, I'd rather him have the investigative role than Sens.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Also, every game I have been in with Crywolf, she has lurked throughout day one. This is my third game with her. One, she was lynched on day one, the other she replaced out for personal reasons. In both games she was town.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:05 am

Post by SensFan »

scotmany12 wrote:
TDC wrote:scotmany: Now that everything's revealed, mind sharing why you chose which group to do what?
Out of the six of them, I trusted Yos and Adel the most. Out of everyone, I trusted Yos the most to make a good decision with the busdriver. I'm glad that tracker ended up with Adel, because regardless of my suspicion of Sens, I'd rather him have the investigative role than Sens.
Don't you think SensScum would have grabbed the Tracker ability?
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
You choice to not go right after the tracker ability does not change my opinion of your alignment. You didn't right up give it to Adel, and it wouldn't surprise me for scum to do exactly what you did sens. Had you grabbed the tracker ability right away, it would have been scummy.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:13 am

Post by SensFan »

scotmany12 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
You choice to not go right after the tracker ability does not change my opinion of your alignment. You didn't right up give it to Adel, and it wouldn't surprise me for scum to do exactly what you did sens. Had you grabbed the tracker ability right away, it would have been scummy.
Now you're just being dumb.

How the fuck could it be scummy, when Adel says "take whichever of the roles you prefer", to take one of the roles?
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:18 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Now you're just being dumb.

How the fuck could it be scummy, when Adel says "take whichever of the roles you prefer", to take one of the roles?
Except you didn't choose. You could have been away for all that matters. You could have not checked the QT until after Adel said he would be. I'm saying it would be scummy if you had grabbed the tracker right when you were given the abilities.
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:23 am

Post by SensFan »

Whatever.

It looks to me like you're just looking for anything to call me scummy, and I don't have the patience or the time to care anymore. Hell, if I had known you and ckd were playing, I wouldn't have signed up, and you know that. So stop doing everything you can to piss me off.

This is a game, its supposed to be fun.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

SensFan wrote:Whatever.

It looks to me like you're just looking for anything to call me scummy, and I don't have the patience or the time to care anymore. Hell, if I had known you and ckd were playing, I wouldn't have signed up, and you know that. So stop doing everything you can to piss me off.

Uhh, I didn't even call you scummy for anything related to the tracker. And I'm not trying to piss you off. I think your scum. It is a game, and I'm trying to win it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:16 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

After a week of inactivity the thread speeds up 2-3 pages..updating as reading.
Budja wrote:@Sens, what do you think of Yosarian2?
why sens and yos2 in this question? What triggered you to ask this?

--
Adel’s 458 post (thanks for sharing)

What the hell is “normal”?

What happened in between the “take whatever you want post” and “nm, I will take tracker.”

Sens, why didn’t you post about “RL issues” in the thread?
--

Adel wrote:I'm not willing to let Sens get lynched today. I do not think he is scum.
bold statement, if you are scum or town.

--
Adel wrote:
unvote, vote:Goatrevolt

look at his last three posts in this game, and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... Goatrevolt to see why
thats a good catch...Goat?

Goat answers this the next post (and hour later). Immediately I thought this was scummy, until I read the post. IF you take Goat’s post for face value, makes scot look good. Goat, why did you pick Sera for the end target?
--
SensFan wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Guess I better pull up my socks, WIFOM just rolled in.

Though I do have a question, Adel is that the complete chat? Did you ask Sens if you could post it before you did?
SensFan wrote:Whatever.

OMFG, either you are town (and I have been in your shoes plenty of times so I feel your pain) or you are scum, trying to appeal to emotion. I am looking for scum, not trying to piss you off. This reaction is ridiculous and you are taking it personal. As I doubt you are capable of pulling the whole "look at poor me thing" off as scum, I am going to chalk it up to you are a whiny town

unvote,

quit being a whiny bitch and man up. If you cant handle some LIGHT accusations (you have 2 god damn votes) then maybe you should considered Bejeweled as a game for you. That being said, if you are scum, I am keep this fucking game as a meta and will use it on you every time you remotely come close to whining again.
--

Waiting on some answers to questions...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:19 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Goatrevolt wrote: No. I took the role as soon as I saw it, and didn't discuss my choice.
(nods)

I'm glad he did, too; I hadn't realized that the mod was giving out those roles in those "creative team" quicktopic threads.

Anyway, hmm. Ok, assuming goat is telling the truth here and bussed scot and serephem, then that means that the scum must have tried to kill scot, which basically confirms scot as pro-town. Awesome.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Adel »

TDC wrote:
Adel wrote:tracker doesn't get results until end of day. Tracker should not claim until after he gets results.
What changed from this to your decision to reveal yourself?
Goat claimed role and target.

~~

Goatrevolt, what were the exact words in the PM you sent to Korts choosing your targets?
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:39 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Adel wrote:
Really? Why? I'm extremely curious why you all of a sudden made this decision that you needed to target me.
Adel wrote:
Also I dispute the assertion that the RB plan would have been better for scum than the tracker plan. It would only be worse if the RB was unwilling to take any kind of risks whatsoever.
or if the RB was scum.
Well, it turns out the tracker plan ended up being better anyway, as you will confirm my bus drive action, which in turn will also help confirm Scot as town. Hindsight doesn't affect the value of a decision made, though.
FaerieLord wrote:Crywolf had made it clear before the game started (on scumchat) that she'd be lurking throughout.
Based on what?
scotmany12 wrote:Also, every game I have been in with Crywolf, she has lurked throughout day one. This is my third game with her. One, she was lynched on day one, the other she replaced out for personal reasons. In both games she was town.
Ok, that's what I wanted to know. I've played in 2 games with Crywolf, and in both she lurked, and in both she was scum (well, neutral survivor in one).
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Adel wrote:
unvote, vote:Goatrevolt

look at his last three posts in this game, and http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/search.p ... Goatrevolt to see why
thats a good catch...Goat?

Goat answers this the next post (and hour later). Immediately I thought this was scummy, until I read the post. IF you take Goat’s post for face value, makes scot look good. Goat, why did you pick Sera for the end target?
When I fall behind in games I can have issues motivating myself to stay active. When I'm caught up and remain interested in a game I can be extremely active. It's not an alignment tell, it happens as both town and scum (In fact, that's exactly how I played in the game we played together where I was a confirmed town mason). In this case, I fell behind over that weekend I was gone, and didn't care to read up on the 6 or so pages I was behind.

I picked Seraphim for the end target because I found him the scummiest of the account executives, based on his play during the "choose your roles" portion of the day.
Yosarian2 wrote:Anyway, hmm. Ok, assuming goat is telling the truth here and bussed scot and serephem, then that means that the scum must have tried to kill scot, which basically confirms scot as pro-town. Awesome.
Assuming Adel isn't lying about targeting me, this will be confirmed at the end of the day.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Adel wrote:
TDC wrote:
Adel wrote:tracker doesn't get results until end of day. Tracker should not claim until after he gets results.
You revealed you were the tracker prior to that. Why?
Adel wrote:Goatrevolt, what were the exact words in the PM you sent to Korts choosing your targets?
"I'm going to bus drive from Scotmany to Seraphim."
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:15 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

for adel
curiouskarmadog wrote:
--

What happened in between the “take whatever you want post” and “nm, I will take tracker.”
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:24 am

Post by Adel »

Goatrevolt wrote:
Adel wrote:
Really? Why? I'm extremely curious why you all of a sudden made this decision that you needed to target me.
intuition mostly, I didn't like your post's frequency and they felt a little artificial.
Goatrevolt wrote:
Adel wrote:
TDC wrote:
You revealed you were the tracker prior to that. Why?
That is what I get for posting really late at night: I misread TDC's simple question. I didn't like the wagon on Sens, and I thought that scot was scummy. I felt that revealing our conversation would help keep Sens frm being lynched today. I did not ask Sens or let him know that I would be posting the screen shots. I did ask Korts.
Adel wrote:Goatrevolt, what were the exact words in the PM you sent to Korts choosing your targets?
So there is no conceivable reason why my tracker result will show you targeting Seraphim?

~~~
So, assuming that my tracker result doesn't make a liar out of Goat, I see scot as being about as close to confirmed as possible without a cop investigation (low probability exception: scot is scum with Goat) and Goat is just a little bit less confirmed than scot.

With scot confirmed, I want FL dead. The risk of him being scum and pulling shenanigans is dangeruous. In fact, I want him quicklynched so that if he is scum he will not be able to use his one-shot to assign a new (unconfirmed) CD.

unvote, vote:FaerieLord
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:26 am

Post by Adel »

curiouskarmadog wrote:for adel
curiouskarmadog wrote:
--

I thought about it, and decided that I had a strong hunch on who to investigate, and that I didn't really trust Sens.

Please vote for FL now.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:58 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Adel wrote:
So there is no conceivable reason why my tracker result will show you targeting Seraphim?
Correct. I PMed Korts to verify, but it should show up as Scot.
Goatrevolt
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Goatrevolt
Pond Scum
Pond Scum

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Goatrevolt »

Can you give an example of a post of mine that felt artificial?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:06 am

Post by FaerieLord »

GR wrote:Based on what?
Based on her being lazy?
Adel wrote:With scot confirmed, I want FL dead. The risk of him being scum and pulling shenanigans is dangeruous. In fact, I want him quicklynched so that if he is scum he will not be able to use his one-shot to assign a new (unconfirmed) CD.
Since when are quick lynches beneficial for the town?

First of all, scot is not fully confirmed. But he's close enough, so let's leave it at that. Let's say I pull shenanigans, and I elect a new CD. Firstly, this does not change scot being confirmed. Secondly, you have the power to re-elect scot.

So quick lynching me so that you get to have someone confirmed remain CD despite you being able to still re-elect him is a good idea how again?

Also, for the record, can you please restate your case Adel?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

FaerieLord wrote:First of all, scot is not fully confirmed. But he's close enough, so let's leave it at that. Let's say I pull shenanigans, and I elect a new CD. Firstly, this does not change scot being confirmed. Secondly, you have the power to re-elect scot.

So quick lynching me so that you get to have someone confirmed remain CD despite you being able to still re-elect him is a good idea how again
This isn't true FL.
Korts wrote:
Goatrevolt wrote:Mod: How are roles distributed if the CEO has used his one shot power already and the Creative Director is dead? Does the CEO get to pick a new Creative Director even though he's used his 1-shot already?
The CEO's power is one-shot, regardless of circumstances. If they've used the ability up already, and the Creative Director dies, the role dies with them.

Goat wrote:What happens if both the CEO and Creative director are dead? How are roles distributed?
Knew I forgot to include something. Updating rules. If the Creative Director and the CEO both die without the CEO having used their one-shot ability to promote a new Creative Director, a one time public vote may elect a new Creative Director. If this player dies as well, the role stays dead and the creative department loses all active abilities.
The only time the town can elect a new CD is if both you and me die before you used your ability to choose a new CD. As Korts said, if you elect a new CD, and then that CD dies, the role dies as well.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:24 am

Post by Adel »

we are only able to elect a new CD if the CEO is dead (without having appointed a new CD) and the sitting CD dies.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”