zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:56 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

millar thinks that mastin is something, I think.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:55 am

Post by semioldguy »

Let's get two more boosts done so Mastin can be lynched for his fake-claim. If you aren't boosting please explain why you are not boosting.

Mod: Round of prods please

There has been very little activity the past few days. Sir Tornado, Cateraction, Battle Mage, MissTake, Kise and Mastin all have not posted in more than three days. Ether, Kmd4390 and OhGodMyLife are almost to the three day mark.
I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:27 pm

OGML posted recently, I thought. I guess not.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Prodded. Nothing noteworthy in the past 15 posts (there have been 15 posts since my last post).
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

Mastin (7) -- Kmd4390, OhGodMyLife, Sir Tornado, Empking, Kise, MissTake, Battle Mage
millar13 (3) -- cateraction, semioldguy, Porochaz
OhGodMyLife (1) -- Sajin
cateraction (1) -- populartajo
Kmd4390 (1) -- Mastin

Not voting: Ether, zwetschenwasser, millar13
16 alive, 9 to lynch.

Boosting

Kise (1) -- Sajin
Battle Mage (5) -- Sajin, Kise, Empking, Kmd4390, Sir Tornado
Sajin (5) -- cateraction, Sir Tornado, Kise, semioldguy, populartajo
MissTake (4) -- semioldguy, Ether, Kmd4390, populartajo
Kmd4390 (5) -- cateraction, OhGodMyLife, Empking, millar13, MissTake
OhGodMyLife (1) -- Ether
Ether (2) -- OhGodMyLife, Porochaz
populartajo (1) -- Porochaz

Prodded a banana boatload of people. I understand a lull after the game has grown fast, but it's time to get back to it.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Porochaz »

Why are people not boosting tajo?
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
MissTake
MissTake
Townie
MissTake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by MissTake »

Prodded.

Happy Birthday Patrick =]

Boost: Ether
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:54 pm

If this game goes to night, all ten of my games will be in night at the same time. :-0
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:55 pm

actually, they won't. but most of them will be.
MissTake
MissTake
Townie
MissTake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by MissTake »

Zwet how many games are you currently in?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Porochaz wrote:Why are people not boosting tajo?
I am not currently boosting him because he was boosted yesterday and other players feel protown enough to me have who not been boosted that I don't feel it necessary to go back to already boosted players yet.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Why can't you see the obvscummery that is Tajo?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Porochaz »

semioldguy wrote:
I am not currently boosting him because he was boosted yesterday and other players feel protown enough to me have who not been boosted that I don't feel it necessary to go back to already boosted players yet.
like who?
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Porochaz »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Why can't you see the obvscummery that is Tajo?
why cant you make a case about it?
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Porochaz wrote:
semioldguy wrote:
like who?
Like the two players I'm voting for boosts, Sajin and MissTake. My concern that Sajin would still be V/LA into night isn't necessary any longer since he is back in a couple days.

@MissTake
You said the other day that you had a neutral read on Ether but would be reading games she linked to help your decision on her. What in your reading or since then has changed your view from neutral to willing to boost her?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

chaz: Here are some things I've pointed out regarding Tajo's scumminess over the course of this game.
OhGodMyLife wrote:The Mufasa wagon sucks. Hard. PopTajo sticks out like a sore thumb as the opportunistic scumbag on the wagon. Mufasa is town.
His Mufasa vote was clearly opportunistic. I said so when it happened.
OhGodMyLife wrote:Tajo's defense of ConsonantMastin here reminds me of Tajo-scum's defense of Zwet-scum in lynch all lurkers mafia.
Soon enough we'll have a lynched Mastin to validate my "they're obviously a scumpair" theory.
OhGodMyLife wrote:
populartajo wrote:Please provide the reasons of your comparison because my defense of zwet in LAL is not even remotely similar to what is happening here.
OK
populartajo, Lynch all Lurkers Mafia wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:What about RL issues?
unvote, vote: zwet
Wait, rolf, would he be that obvious?
populartajo, Boost Mafia wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Tajo, I don't like how forced ConsM's posts look. He doesn't seem to honestly believe anyone he pushes to be scum. He forced us out of the RVS while constantly saying that it was just to get out of the RVS. He said that it wasn't even a protown action, probably to cover his intentions of trying to look townie. And he said he was trying to look scummy which I think is playing the "oh look, I'm town" card a little too heavily. His criteria for lurkers gives him too much of an excuse not to scumhunt in other ways and is too calculated for us to draw opinions from after he flips if he is scum. And his vote is jumping around every time he has a new "lurker". It's like he's voting for pressure, but as soon as someone responds and he has a new lurker, the vote moves. I don't like the way he seems to have the game planned rather than trying to do things based on in thread actions. Town has no reason for a calculated way to vote or find lurkers. Scum does.
Kmd, youve played with ConsonantM before, right?
See the similarities?
populartajo, Lynch all Lurkers Mafia wrote:
roflcopter wrote:this is not your standard day one zwet bandwagon. this is a serious zwet is scum lets lynch this mofo bandwagon.

re: fears of using our two lynched before deadline, this is a newsflash:

if we lynch twice, the game goes to night

you can't lurk at night
Id usually follow you in this but zwet is an extreme case. We need moar information.
populartajo, Boost Mafia wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Tajo, I don't like how forced ConsM's posts look. He doesn't seem to honestly believe anyone he pushes to be scum. He forced us out of the RVS while constantly saying that it was just to get out of the RVS. He said that it wasn't even a protown action, probably to cover his intentions of trying to look townie. And he said he was trying to look scummy which I think is playing the "oh look, I'm town" card a little too heavily. His criteria for lurkers gives him too much of an excuse not to scumhunt in other ways and is too calculated for us to draw opinions from after he flips if he is scum. And his vote is jumping around every time he has a new "lurker". It's like he's voting for pressure, but as soon as someone responds and he has a new lurker, the vote moves. I don't like the way he seems to have the game planned rather than trying to do things based on in thread actions. Town has no reason for a calculated way to vote or find lurkers. Scum does.
Kmd, youve played with ConsonantM before, right?
I'm in an ongoing game with Mastin. He has died and flipped town. I don't see a similarity in the forced and calculated nature of his play.
kay, i just wanted to know that Mastin belongs to a group of players that is inherently scummy to the average mafia player regardless of alignment. The ongoing game is a good example of this.

So, let me ask you some, do you think that his actions fit more with a "I want to look townie" scum agenda or more with a hyperactive townie agenda?
How about now?
Re-reading my own posts reminds me of how awesome I am.
OhGodMyLife wrote:
tajo wrote:Im boosting BM because he is one of the few that doesnt think Kmd is obvtown. Not following the town general consensus, less probs of being scum.
This is really shitty reasoning. I think you're just trying to make what YOU'RE doing (opposing people thinking Kmd is town) look like a town thing to do by calling someone else who's doing it town.

I'm reminded of why I found tajo so scummy yesterday. He and Mastin are the only people I'm willing to lynch.
Opposition to consensus-town-reads is scummy.

So as you can see, I've already made a case about it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:47 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

While I'm on the subject of people who are very obviously connected to Mastin in a scum sort of way and we therefore shouldn't be boosting, don't boost Sajin.
MissTake
MissTake
Townie
MissTake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by MissTake »

[quote=semi]@MissTake
You said the other day that you had a neutral read on Ether but would be reading games she linked to help your decision on her. What in your reading or since then has changed your view from neutral to willing to boost her? [/quote]
After reading the games that she linked me to, I see her as playing more town that scum.

I feel comfortable with my boost being on her at the moment. She's doing her damnedest as far as I can tell.
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by cateraction »

Seriously. Lets get these boosts done so this day can be over already.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
semioldguy
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
semioldguy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by semioldguy »

Pretty much everyone is boost-voting, and twice in most cases. We just need to come to a better consensus as for who to boost. I am guessing of the Kmd4390 boosters you all are not opposed to multi-boosting the same player twice early in the game? I am against boosting populartajo or Kmd4390 for reasons already mentioned in the thread as they were boosted yesterday. I think there are enough pro-town-appearing targets to not have to centralize power which could either be wasted if they don't have boosting capabilities or wasted because scum kill them tonight because they are attractive targets with potential power. If you disagree with this stance, would you mind explaining how you see it or why you are okay with re-boosting a player?
Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:56 pm

Post by Sajin »

@OGML- care to point me to where you responded to my question that you evaded for a week? Thanks in advance. (I could of missed it not quite fully caught up yet)

unboost BM, Boost Misstake
that one seems better. BMs contributions have been lacking.

What part about not boosting people twice does anyone not understand? No one has made a valid argument for doing it. If you think you did, show me to it. I have posted why I think its a bad idea unless they can be somewhat confirmed town or have a confirmable ability in someway. Its bad as it either stacks scum or puts a target on a town person to sum up previous posts.

@Ether- If people are still willing to use a mechanic in a way that hurts town, how is posting about it "filler" posts? Have I not made cases on people with reasoning and quotations? Are those filler too?

More later when I get out of the airport.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:41 am

Post by Ether »

Agree that Kmd shouldn't be doubleboosted.

Sajin, theory is a null tell at
best
. It's not scumhunting (or townhunting), so it's filler. Yet that seems to be why you have a boostwagon. It's stupid. You do other stuff, yeah, but...nothing I've seen from you is particularly endearing. Your interactions with Mastin suck.
Post 1165, Zwet wrote:What's with all these unsupported remarks? "X is town" "X is scum" "I am town"

?
Who's scum?
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:08 am

Post by Porochaz »

OhGodMyLife wrote:chaz: Here are some things I've pointed out regarding Tajo's scumminess over the course of this game.
OhGodMyLife wrote:The Mufasa wagon sucks. Hard. PopTajo sticks out like a sore thumb as the opportunistic scumbag on the wagon. Mufasa is town.
His Mufasa vote was clearly opportunistic. I said so when it happened.
See I went back and looked I disagree with you on this point.
OhGodMyLife wrote:Tajo's defense of ConsonantMastin here reminds me of Tajo-scum's defense of Zwet-scum in lynch all lurkers mafia.
Soon enough we'll have a lynched Mastin to validate my "they're obviously a scumpair" theory.
Your going on meta reasons here, not to be dismissed but really not something to go OMG HE's scum on.
OhGodMyLife wrote:
tajo wrote:Im boosting BM because he is one of the few that doesnt think Kmd is obvtown. Not following the town general consensus, less probs of being scum.
This is really shitty reasoning. I think you're just trying to make what YOU'RE doing (opposing people thinking Kmd is town) look like a town thing to do by calling someone else who's doing it town.

I'm reminded of why I found tajo so scummy yesterday. He and Mastin are the only people I'm willing to lynch.
Opposition to consensus-town-reads is scummy.
[/quote]

No its not. Its a difference of opinion. Its why we are having a problem with the boosts at the moment.
Pretty much everyone is boost-voting, and twice in most cases. We just need to come to a better consensus as for who to boost. I am guessing of the Kmd4390 boosters you all are not opposed to multi-boosting the same player twice early in the game? I am against boosting populartajo or Kmd4390 for reasons already mentioned in the thread as they were boosted yesterday. I think there are enough pro-town-appearing targets to not have to centralize power which could either be wasted if they don't have boosting capabilities or wasted because scum kill them tonight because they are attractive targets with potential power. If you disagree with this stance, would you mind explaining how you see it or why you are okay with re-boosting a player?
Here is my problem, I really only feel comfortable boosting the people Im boosting. Do I care about boosting people Ive boosted before? Not really. Why? Whilst I understand the reasoning behind it, there is a lot of players who either A. Havent posted enough or B. are scummy. I feel more than "spreading boosts around" people need to earn them. From the last game I know that if you boost someone with a power role more than once they get more powerful, with tajo I feel more confident he will use any power he may have well rather than someone like Battle Mage, who hasnt gotten into the game much or MissTake who's recently made a few scummy moves.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unboost: Kmd, Boost: MissTake

Sajin, I never actually answered your questions.
MissTake
MissTake
Townie
MissTake
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:26 am

Post by MissTake »

Semi wrote:I am guessing of the Kmd4390 boosters you all are not opposed to multi-boosting the same player twice early in the game? I am against boosting populartajo or Kmd4390 for reasons already mentioned in the thread as they were boosted yesterday.
While I agree that we
shouldn't
(theoretically) be double boosting people, I feel safer with my boost being on KMD than some of the others. To be honest, I'm still on the fence about some players; even players that are currently being boosted (BM for example).

Boosts need to be situated ASAP as we've all been saying, but hell, reiteration never hurts. I trust Ether as much as I can, given who she's replacing and I trust KMD.
Porochaz wrote:MissTake who's recently made a few scummy moves.
What exactly have I done recently that you think is scummy? Or do you just
find
me scummy? (In which I mean, you get the vibe but have no stable grounds to back up your accusation.)

If it's the reasons that you've listed before, I can link you back to the post defending myself. You never responded so I'm under the assumption that you didn't read it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”