Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Emm... No.
I never told you that OGML couldn´t submit a night action...

Ohgodmylife,
Finish this please.
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by Datadanne »

*Tension*
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Yosarian2 wrote:Lol. Nice try, wolfy.

By the way, in case you were wondering, this was the final nail in your coffin.
Wulfy wrote:If the mod wanted to replace OGML before night ended, then why not just prolong night until a replacement is found?

*sighs*
The point when you were upset that the mod accidently confirmed OGML as town was the final thing that made me confident enough to vote you this quickly.
Anger? Of course I'm angry! I am overly competitive and cheating isn't my idea of winning. If your scum, your might be very well capable of pulling out more BS than me to support a case based on logic, emotions, opinions, diction and whatever the hell else is lying around. If OGML were scum (while the mod essentially confirmed him), his experience might lead the same thing. However, I cannot stand winning a game (should OGML make the correct choice and vote you) by what I chalk up to cheating, an unfair advantage. I know this seems like a load of bull, but I would be so willing to go for game abandonment. Winning isn't everything. It's fairly beating your opponent. People being stupid isn't a reason to win or lose. Especially if its the moderator's fault. CJmiller? That didn't make it fair for town. I have that moron, but at least he was part of the game. A moderator error like that? One that essentially proves OGML is town?

You know what...if OGML is a wolf.... I will quit playing this game. F*cking cheap shots. Stupid morons. It's all such a waste.
w:l:d
2:3:0
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Dude, I still didn´t say that OGML couldn´t have submitted a night action...
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wulfy wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Lol. Nice try, wolfy.

By the way, in case you were wondering, this was the final nail in your coffin.
Wulfy wrote:If the mod wanted to replace OGML before night ended, then why not just prolong night until a replacement is found?

*sighs*
The point when you were upset that the mod accidently confirmed OGML as town was the final thing that made me confident enough to vote you this quickly.
Anger? Of course I'm angry! I am overly competitive and cheating isn't my idea of winning. If your scum, your might be very well capable of pulling out more BS than me to support a case based on logic, emotions, opinions, diction and whatever the hell else is lying around. If OGML were scum (while the mod essentially confirmed him), his experience might lead the same thing. However, I cannot stand winning a game (should OGML make the correct choice and vote you) by what I chalk up to cheating, an unfair advantage. I know this seems like a load of bull, but I would be so willing to go for game abandonment. Winning isn't everything. It's fairly beating your opponent. People being stupid isn't a reason to win or lose. Especially if its the moderator's fault. CJmiller? That didn't make it fair for town. I have that moron, but at least he was part of the game. A moderator error like that? One that essentially proves OGML is town?
Yeah, I know. It really isn't fair. I feel frustrated too.

That being said...I don't think it changes anything. Right or wrong (and it's pretty clear, at least to me, that it's right) I was going to vote you today anyway. So in this case, it dosn't acually change the course of the game at all.
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Datadanne wrote:Dude, I still didn´t say that OGML couldn´t have submitted a night action...
After the game, dude. After the game. It's not your place to be saying things like this now.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well, I feel bad because without all these shenanigans there was a pretty decent chance I would have ended up being the lynch today.

So, I'll repeat what got deleted earlier and say that I don't think the Yos v. Hero thing was a charade, and I don't think there is any way they could be scumpartners.

Which leaves me with my
Vote: Wulfy

You played a very good game. I thought you were town basically the entire time. (Its going to be very sad and ironic if you are town and I got totally taken by Yos.) I'll have more to say once the game is officially over.
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Datadanne »

As the day was coming to an end, It was time.

Wh... Where are you taking me?! - Wulfy said.
Oh nothing, Just a little suprise!
Oh god, Whats that catapult for?! - Wulfy said.
Thats the suprise.
No! NOO! NOOOOO! What are you doing to me?! - Wulfy screamed.
Yosarian2 and OhGodMyLife held him on the catapult and then fired.

There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way.

Christopher Morley (1890 - 1957)

Wulfy -
Werewolf
- Catapulted off a hill day 6.

OhGodMyLife and Yosarian2 Wins the game for the town!
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Datadanne »

Roles:

CjMiller - Seer

OhGodMyLife - Townie

Wulfy - Werewolf

fallen angel - Townie

Sotty7 - Mafia

iamusername - Townie

Korejora - Mafia
Khamisa - Mafia

Yosarian2 - Townie
Mastin - Townie

Hero - Werewolf

Tarballs - Townie

Mafia Talk:

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/XwLz5gfk2ZBnD

Werewolf talk:

http://www.quicktopic.com/43/H/9LbhudsXVgK6X
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
CJMiller
CJMiller
he
Goon
CJMiller
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:23 am

Post by CJMiller »

YAY! Go town!
Letterbox
Letterbox
Townie
Letterbox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Letterbox »

Wulfy wrote:
If Yos2 is the wolf, then he couldn't kill me. He can't kill OGML. So, he would kill IAUN
If IAUN is the wolf, she would kill me. This cannot happen.
If OGML is the wolf, then OGML would realize that IAUN is the biggest threat. OGML would know that while I may seem town, I heavily suspect Yos2, and he has a chance there. IAUN looks to be coaching Yos2 at the end, so IAUN probably thinks Yos2 is town. OGML must have yos2 or I vote the other. Therefore, IAUN is my target.

If I kill IAUN, Yos2 and OGML would agree it would be the obvious kill. I could then propose both of the above, and while stating I cannot further deduce who is town and who is wolf, I would suggest that Yos2 was given more trust than IAUN, a proven townie, and that the missed night kill all but clears him. Hm... this means that Yos2 must agree with me for my victory. When challenged tomorrow, I could play dumber than I really am, and there is a chance that might save me. On the other hand, OGML might truly believe Yos2 is wolf. I cannot overlook this possibility, and it seems more likely than OGML getting lynched. In the end, it's not of a grand consequence who votes who as long as one of them votes the other. IAUN is too cautious, but OGML is perfectly absent. This, I don't like, but the new person is likely to side with me seeing as how I should come off as primarily pro town. IAUN, while not a risk, is the logical night kill for all players, and to me, it isn't the most detrimental sense I might get a minor reprieve for "validating" the one person who thought I was the most town. Plus, OGML is definitely suspicious of Yos2. Hm...

Okay, I sent this to you for your mod notes, and because I don't have anything but a dead wolf to talk to. As a side note, I also considered not killing at all, but I feel this might actually be the most indicative of my alignment. I have decided:

/msg datadanne wolfkill Iamusername (IAUN) However mod, I request you replace OGML BEFORE night ends if it becomes necessary. I would like only game related things to indicate the kill, since an absent OGML would spill that someone present made the kill. Certainly, it wouldn't be game breaking too badly,but I would rather have the odds not favor the town just because OGML is missing in action for the umpteenth time.

At the end of this letter, should you publish it:
This is my best shot partner, and I hope it works!
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Well, I feel bad because without all these shenanigans there was a pretty decent chance I would have ended up being the lynch today.
To be honest, you wouldn't have been. I was basically going to end up voing wolfy today no matter what.

Also, I called it. ;)
Yosarian2 wrote:
Wulfy wrote: Yos2 and Caboose (now Hero) would be forced to slam each other as there is a 100% chance one of them would be scum today.
Excuse me? "100% chance"? Where do you get that from, exactally?

I'm calling it. Scum team is Hero and Wulfy.
You guys did both play very well, though. Hero was just put in a bad position, and Wulfy played well thoroughout the entire game.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Some general notes:

Mod:

1. If there's a post in the game that at least some people have seen, deleating it is very, very bad for the integrety of the game. The whole reason for the no editing rules and all that is that everyone should see everything that's going on in the game, and be able to go back and reference it if necessary. If someone posts a role PM or something like that, then deleating it might be necessary, but short of that, it should never happen.

In this case, we were playing the game, we were debating stuff, and you actually interfered with us doing that; you prevented us from having a discussion about who was scum, and actually deleated the entire discussion, deleating posts from everyone in the game. (And a bah post from Iamusername, even though your rules specifically say that one bah post is allowed.) That basically ruined the endgame of what was otherwise a very, very good game.

2. If people are making arguments in thread about how "the mod just confirmed so-and-so" or whever, it's not your job to argue against that. You really should never be debating someone's alignment in thread with the players, under any circumstances.

3. If you hadn't made a specific point of deleating OGML's posts, I wouldn't have taken the "Oh, the mod wouldn't have take night actions from him" argument seriously, because usually, even if a mod is going to replace someone that person is still technially "playing" until a replacement is found. When you made a huge deal of demonstrating that you did not think that, though, it kind of proved OGML was town. Again, I thought he was anyway, but this was a big mistake.
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Khamisa »

I would have defended the FA lynch if I was town too. It was poorly reasoned, and I didn't get why no one else could understand that.

I was surprised by Wulfy actually being a werewulfy. Stupid slight WIFOM created by silly username. LOL.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I feel like I let my scum team down some what with my play in this game. For that I'm sorry.

I was kinda lurking at the start because truthfully I was annoyed that the mod kept posting in the game, almost as if he was a player. Then he went ahead and lynched Kham before she reached the amounted needed. Just really left a bad taste in my mouth and made me unhappy.

Wulfy you played pretty well really. There was only one time I thought you might be the wolf and it wasn't strong enough to push. Congrats on the town for pulling this out though. It was a shame the game didn't quite live up to the player list potential in the end.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Korejora »

I have nothing good to say about this game. It was an exercise in frustration without learning.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by Wulfy »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Well, I feel bad because without all these shenanigans there was a pretty decent chance I would have ended up being the lynch today.

So, I'll repeat what got deleted earlier and say that I don't think the Yos v. Hero thing was a charade, and I don't think there is any way they could be scumpartners.

Which leaves me with my
Vote: Wulfy

You played a very good game. I thought you were town basically the entire time. (Its going to be very sad and ironic if you are town and I got totally taken by Yos.) I'll have more to say once the game is officially over.
I understand. I rethought my strategy and aimed to get you lynched and have you and Yos get in a tiff. I would be amiable and pensive today. Unfortunately, I feel royally screwed by your confirmation, and I really did think about self voting. I just couldn't break the rule I have "always play to the win condition."

Yos2, I won't say you deserve the win this game because I honestly don't know who should have won. I will say, however, that your play up until yesterday was by far the worst play I have seen from any player I have ever played with except for Exalt and Mastin. Your play yesterday is the best I have ever seen. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

I personally don't feel I lost as much as I was cheated. The essential mod confirmation screwed me, and I wouldn't have missed the night kill, but the mod didn't respond for days, and I couldn't imagine a mod would receive a note from a wolf, which does not include a night kill, about his partner's absence, and then start the game so soon after receiving it. The only thing that makes me angry about this is that I PMed Datadonne 2 days prior to deadline, and he didn't respond until about the time he reopened the thread. I responded to his reply as soon as I got it, but when I went to my other game, I found the gamethread opened, but...grr...

whatever...

Data: I like you as...commentary. Therefore, I might like you as a person/player. However, I don't really care for your modding style...at all. I understand you may have skimmed my letter, but the core of it asked you that IF YOU WERE GOING to replace OGML, do it before night ends. I *knew* that it would screw me for OGML to be replaced. The PM to OGML with a failure to replace seems like a direct contradiction to my request. The deleting of game posts is a serious violation of moderator ethics, and I just generally frown upon the close in this game.

Anyway, that's all the comments I have on this game. After this, I am dropping mafia for a while.
w:l:d
2:3:0
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wulfy wrote:
Yos2, I won't say you deserve the win this game because I honestly don't know who should have won.
To be honest...I was really never seriously considering voting OGML. I wanted Iamusername to think I was yesterday so he would hammer hero, heh. But I was pretty much convinced you were scum the whole time.
I will say, however, that your play up until yesterday was by far the worst play I have seen from any player I have ever played with except for Exalt and Mastin. Your play yesterday is the best I have ever seen. Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?
Heh. Well, I don't know about "the worst"; I was right about Khrisma. But you are right, there were parts of this game where I was too quiet.
I personally don't feel I lost as much as I was cheated. The essential mod confirmation screwed me, and I wouldn't have missed the night kill, but the mod didn't respond for days, and I couldn't imagine a mod would receive a note from a wolf, which does not include a night kill, about his partner's absence, and then start the game so soon after receiving it. The only thing that makes me angry about this is that I PMed Datadonne 2 days prior to deadline, and he didn't respond until about the time he reopened the thread.
Wow. That really does suck. :( I'm sorry to hear about that.

You played it off very well, trying to turn the missing kill to your advanage, I must say.

Anyway, that's all the comments I have on this game. After this, I am dropping mafia for a while.
:( I'm sorry to hear that; you're both a very good player, and very pleasent to play with. You completly outplayed everyone for most of the game, and basically everyone (except Khrisma) thought you were town pretty much up until I called you out in lynch or lose.

If it helps, this is a fluke; not that modding errors on mafiascum are unheard of, but I've never seen a game like this before here.
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Last post.
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:29 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Damn you meme.
Show
Acheivements:

- Reserved
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:51 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”