Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Dam that "I have to live" idea sounds so bad I'm willing to lose if its true.

* ducks *
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2951 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:32 am

Post by ZazieR »

Amished wrote:Ok, absolute worst case scenario: Set is telling the truth and for us to win we have to keep her alive (and then lynch her today).

I trust Stepho to investigate her, and I have enough protections to cover her, steph and me at least. I'd need to look over dramonic as a lot of people are saying that he's scummy, but for now:

Unvote
Vote: Zazier
There's nothing wrong with stating reasons, you know?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Amished wrote:Ok, absolute worst case scenario: Set is telling the truth and for us to win we have to keep her alive (and then lynch her today).

I trust Stepho to investigate her, and I have enough protections to cover her, steph and me at least. I'd need to look over dramonic as a lot of people are saying that he's scummy, but for now:

Unvote
Oh, you don't know why others think Dramonic is scummy?:
You sure?p=1751638#1751638
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2953 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:33 am

Btw we need to update our status on the doll...
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

Unvote
Oh, you don't know why others think Dramonic is scummy?:
You sure?
Fixed (I think :oops:)
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2955 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:38 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Mod Votecount please

Ok so lets make a list of people that haven't claimed about the doll:

Rocka, Naomi, Sironi, Zwet, Amished
Amished, do you have the doll?

Mod, please prod Rocka, Naomi, Sironi, Zwet
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2956 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

Sironi and Zwet are V/LA (Zwet gets back tomorrow if correct)
Rocka and Naomi have already been prodded.
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2957 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:41 am

Btw, I think the worst case scnario is that Set is town (not dam likely) and the matches fall into scum hands when she gets lynched.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2958 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Amished »

@Lamont: No, I do not have the doll. And that scenario (Set-town) is still taken care of by not lynching Set right now and having steph investigate her.

@Zaz: Something I posted 17 days ago, with me working 2 jobs and playing softball two nights a week kinda distracts me from anything that didn't happen in the last like 3 days. For my vote on you, I think your position that there's no power roles is utterly craptastic and is the only way you can try to push a lynch on somebody that you can't NK as you're still the only one going after Naomi. According to my own thoughts of two weeks ago, I thought that you might be scum with him (well, him with you) so either works for me.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2959 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:05 am

Post by populartajo »

Setael wrote:I'm waiting to hear back from the mod. It wouldn't be an issue of them being dropped, but rather someone taking them from my corpse. I think it's a definite possibility and would appreciate not being hammered until I get an answer. If someone can take them once I'm dead it's not nearly as big of a deal if I die.

If this is the case though, I don't understand why I would be til that my task is to keep mysel alive until endgame. I also don't understand why I wasn't told that until I asked for clarification. If it's a matte of the town winning or not, you'd think he'd have mentioned it initially.

I'm not saying any of it makes that much sense. How am I supposed to make these great, logical arguments to save myself when I don't think it's reasonable any more than anyone else does. The smartest thing would be to investigate me tonight. Have we been playing smart? No. (Day 1 and Day 2 no lynch... Impressive.) Do I think I can convince this town (and the scum who are thrilled
to support this wagon) not to lynch me when reason and mafia custom is against me? Nope.

In case someone quick hammers I think zazier and dramonic are scum and possibly Tajo. I gave you a post # Tajo (you in iso). You said I was obv town and didn't say why, though I assumed it was because I was trying to get people to stop claiming Innocent.
You got the number wrong but I found the post.

I thought you were town for your reaction to a massive amount of people claiming the vanilla PM.

Sadly, you just came up with an unbelievable item claim.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2960 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Dear USER
You are the house.
You are not actually in this game.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2961 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:56 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Pyromaniac has been modkilled for quoting his role PM.

Just kidding.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2962 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Post by Amished »

That's just evil. I'm contemplating voting for KoC pretty soon. Looked kinda scummy and I don't trust that avatar.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #2963 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by hohum »

Unvote

It just occurred to me that there's a lot of people tying themselves to Setael's flip. Here's what I propose the proper course of action is, just to heir on the side of caution:

1) Lynch someone else tonight and let StephO investigate Setael
2) Lynch StephO tomorrow in order to confirm the investigation result

If at that point the investigation result is sound

3) Lynch ZazieR
4) Lynch Lamont

If the investigation result is not sound

3) Lynch Setael
4) Lynch Dramonic or Pyro next.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2964 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by dramonic »

Is there a part here that takes into account the result being real and scum?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #2965 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by hohum »

if steph flips scum we can't trust the investigation result, and we go back into the default mode of scum hunting. Whether steph is right or not at that point is irrelevant.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2966 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

hohum wrote:if steph flips scum we can't trust the investigation result, and we go back into the default mode of scum hunting. Whether steph is right or not at that point is irrelevant.
Won't there be a point at which, after numerous proveably correct investigation results, you trust me?

I'll die if need be for the town cause, but please note that there was a reason I was asking Amished about continued protection a long long time ago. I'm pretty damned certain Amished is exactly who he says he is, and if you trust us and keep Setael alive for now, I believe we will win.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2967 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

then what's your alternative? I'm not about to vote myself and it seems people don't want to lynch Rock for serving no purpose.

As for Zaz, she's mental, but I don't think she's scum.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2968 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Stephoscope »

dramonic wrote:then what's your alternative? I'm not about to vote myself and it seems people don't want to lynch Rock for serving no purpose.

As for Zaz, she's mental, but I don't think she's scum.
My proposition, as I have mentioned several times, is to lynch you, then I investigate Setael (I hate to do this, because I think she's town, but I'll do it if need be), then keep going.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2969 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm agaisnt it, in all honesty XP
I'm a hoot
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2970 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Amished wrote:Zaz: It doesn't say fellow humans, it says I win with the humans (threats to the humans have been eliminated.) Also, 13 further solidifies my stance that humans/innocents can be used interchangeably. This *should* help to clear stepho (and therefore Naomi) in your eyes, but you vote for Naomi (who's NK-immune) anyways.
Sorry, thought you had said ''fellow humans''. However, if you aren''t a human and have claimed to be a Creature of Good Will (aka a spirit), then why do you believe Stepho''s claim?
Secondly, if humans and Innocents are the same, aren''t you saying that you are scum as you aren''t human?
But that doesn''t matter, because you are looking wrong. It''s not that humans and Innocents can be used interchangeably. Rule 13 shows that town and Innocents can be used interchangeably. In other words, if you aren''t an Innocent, you aren''t town. Rule 3 proves this further by stating the Innocents win condition. So no, it doesn''t clear Stepho at all.

As for why I''m voting Naomi, if I''m wrong and there are powerroles (though I doubt it), we still have the claimed role cop alive. But if Naomi is scum, we know that you and Stepho are lying as well.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:41 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Also, for those interested, rule 13 is a nice rule:
13. There will be crazy shit, descriptions of unpleasant actions, and things you may well not understand at all in this game. It is not intended to be particularly fair, nice, or easy for
the town/innocents
. You may be required to actually think, instead of playing follow the *insert role/s here* Get used to it. ithurtsithurtsirthurts
I just love the bolded. Don't you guys agree, Naomi, Stepho and Amished? Shall we also look at rule 3?:
Innocents
win if they destroy all Evil players. The Evil characters win when they have a majority, and are deemed powerful enough to over-power any and all remaining factions.
Vote Naomi
Just to make this perfectly clear in case some bandwagon might start up, Naomi is Trilby. She claimed it, I investigated her, her claim is legitimate. There has been no Trilby counterclaim, and it's absurd to think there'd be a Chzo game without Trilby, who is, you know, the protagonist of the whole thing. Please do not vote for Naomi. Thank you.
As stated, I think you are lying. So that''s not valid.
Depending on Naomi''s flavour claim, the part of Trilby might also not be valid. Which is why I want to hear from her asap.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2972 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
Amished wrote:@Steph: I'm willing to lynch Zaz right now, but if we lynch Set (which I'm also willing to do) would you investigate her? This would help clear up a lot of things for me, and probably for the whole town. You'll get one of my protections.
I would prefer to lynch dramonic, because I think he's the most likely to be scum. I'm not crazy about a Zazier lynch, because while it's possible that she's scum, I think it's more likely that she's just insane. I absolutely do not want to lynch Setael, I think it's a far better idea to lynch someone else and then let me investigate her.
If I haven''t asked yet why you are suspicious of Dramonic, I want to do it now. Stepho, why are you suspicious of Dramonic?
Please re-answer or link if you have already explained why.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:05 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Check your scum QT and you'll find all the answers for you there :roll:
It's not hard to fake claim and adapt the way you play to it if scum know that there are only Innocents. This also gives you the chance to have every 'investigation' correct.
Luckily, there are several of us who know that there aren't "only Innocents". Sorry you supposedly didn't get a sweet role. Maybe next time.
Rules state differently. Rules don''t lie, players do.
And in case you are interested, there''s only one role I like more than townie and that''s being a vig.
Stepho wrote:
ZazieR wrote:All those things are based upon game mechanics. Those have nothing to do with win conditions. Invalid comparison.
Logic shows Setael is lying. We don't know why Pablo requested doc protection as the matches can do something different than what Setael is claiming. And you are very likely lying about your role.

(Will post more when I get back)
Now, I certainly know you need to be careful about trusting anyone in mafia, but is there ANYONE you think ISN'T lying? Because the guy you seemed to like most of all flipped scum, and the conspiracy that would have to be pulled off for all the claimed power roles to actually be scum, which you seem to believe, boggles the mind. And keep in mind that I know with 100% certainty that both Naomi and I are town, and I would be absolutely shocked if Amished's claim isn't legitimate.
I don''t trust players that easily. But I believe players who I don''t suspect more than players I suspect. So as answer, right now, the players I''m not attacking. But if Naomi flips scum, there''s one exception in that group at whom I want to look.
May I ask why you pointed out that Xtoxm flipped SK?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2974 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Setael wrote:In case someone quick hammers I think zazier and dramonic are scum and possibly Tajo. I gave you a post # Tajo (you in iso). You said I was obv town and didn't say why, though I assumed it was because I was trying to get people to stop claiming Innocent.
Your case against me and your reason for suspecting Tajo, as you have claimed you''d also have voted based upon the matches claim, please.
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”