hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 am

Post by hohum »

what's the point of that last post? You're on all those lists too.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
hohum wrote:It's pretty safe to say that Zaz is of opposite alignment of Steph and Setael.
I don't agree with that at all. If I had to guess, I would guess all three of us are town, although I am certainly not convinced about either of them.
You just wanted to lynch me.
No, I want to lynch dramonic, and I made that clear. But I would certainly rather lynch you or anyone else but Setael. Setael could be lying, but we can find out tonight!
Stepho, I undestand your concern but Pablo dieded right?
Indeed, but he was modkilled. The rules could be different.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:00 am

Post by ZazieR »

Dramonic, check the VC of the end of day 2. There were more who didn't believe Stepho. Don't know what their stances are today.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stepho
, have you voted Dramonic today?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:01 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Stephoscope wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
hohum wrote:It's pretty safe to say that Zaz is of opposite alignment of Steph and Setael.
I don't agree with that at all. If I had to guess, I would guess all three of us are town, although I am certainly not convinced about either of them.
You just wanted to lynch me.
No, I want to lynch dramonic, and I made that clear. But I would certainly rather lynch you or anyone else but Setael. Setael could be lying, but we can find out tonight!
Stepho, I undestand your concern but Pablo dieded right?
Indeed, but he was modkilled. The rules could be different.
See, we need to be stretching her neck, not the rules.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:02 am

Post by dramonic »

@Hohum
Stephoscope wrote:
dramonic wrote:Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
This is a strange post,
given that there hasn't been all that much talk about lynching you
, and I don't feel any less trusted than anyone else really.
I was just showing Steph that for reasons I've yet to be told I have a bunch of people who want me dead tommorow.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 am

Post by dramonic »

@Zaz

I know, that's my point.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Stephoscope »

For the record, tomorrow I am not going to publicly post the exact results of my investigation at first, only whether the player is a good guy or a bad guy. Since codes are permitted, I will immediately post a hashed code containing the player's exact information...to be decoded after the scum have some time to squirm, or if it's necessary to save my butt, or the player's who I investigated. Sound okay?
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:04 am

I so cannot buy where she has to live. If SHE dies the game is over for town. That so makes no sense and I'm not going to let fear dictate my decisions.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 am

Post by dramonic »

what good would that accomplish?

The moment a scum knows he's been investigated he'll make sure not to get his partners in trouble <<
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:06 am

Stephoscope wrote:For the record, tomorrow I am not going to publicly post the exact results of my investigation at first, only whether the player is a good guy or a bad guy. Since codes are permitted, I will immediately post a hashed code containing the player's exact information...to be decoded after the scum have some time to squirm, or if it's necessary to save my butt, or the player's who I investigated. Sound okay?
If we already know their alignment then what do we need the code for?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stepho, just state if you have 'investigated' scum or town without adding a name at the start of the day. That way, if you claim to have scum investigated, they don't know who and can still squirm.
Ignore the ''R''
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:
Stepho
, have you voted Dramonic today?
No...there are weeks until the deadline, and I'd rather talk everything over in a tricky situation like this instead of just throwing votes around. Also, dramonic does have the right to defend himself against a case against him...and admittedly much of my thinking has just been process-of-elimination and the desire not to lynch Setael right now (all of my energy has been spent arguing against that lynch and arguing with you).
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 am

Post by ZazieR »

Then answer this Stepho: Since when have you been suspicious of Dramonic?
Ignore the ''R''
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:09 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:Stepho, just state if you have 'investigated' scum or town without adding a name at the start of the day. That way, if you claim to have scum investigated, they don't know who and can still squirm.
I will do that, but I will also add a coded message with all of the details, so everyone can tell I'm not just making them up later, if need be. You should like that.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:11 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Stepho, just state if you have 'investigated' scum or town without adding a name at the start of the day. That way, if you claim to have scum investigated, they don't know who and can still squirm.
I will do that, but I will also add a coded message with all of the details, so everyone can tell I'm not just making them up later, if need be. You should like that.
Oh, that's actually a good idea.
Ignore the ''R''
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:12 am

Post by dramonic »

but isn't that risking a modkill?

I mean, according to rule 10 code is fine, but if you put ALL the details of your investigation, isn't it almost like quoting your pm?
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

Stephoscope wrote:
Aha, I get it now. Hee hee. Funny.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stepho has claimed results before. He wasn't modkilled for it. So if it was true, he can do it without being modkilled.
Ignore the ''R''
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:Then answer this Stepho: Since when have you been suspicious of Dramonic?
Process of elimination once it became obvious which players were vanilla, or at least claiming it. Similar reasons to why I chose Pablo to investigate, and I so was a bit surprised he was vanilla as well.

You may argue that this also means dramonic might be a power role, and you would have a point, but I'm not sure what else we need. If he gets some votes and claims a power role, we can worry about that then.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 am

Post by dramonic »

I am now lost.

The way I understand it, he says he's going to say the result directly, but add the whole pm in code under
I'm a hoot
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:15 am

Post by ZazieR »

dramonic wrote:I am now lost.

The way I understand it, he says he's going to say the result directly, but add the whole pm in code under
The way I understand it, he will put the results into code.
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 am

Ya he's just going to say he found scum or he found town but nothing else. Hee heee, sneaky.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:21 am

Post by Stephoscope »

dramonic wrote:but isn't that risking a modkill?

I mean, according to rule 10 code is fine, but if you put ALL the details of your investigation, isn't it almost like quoting your pm?
I won't quote the role PM...everything will be paraphrased before encoded, and if and when I announce what the message was, you can validate that it checks out.

For example, if I used the md5 hash calculator here:
http://md5-hash-online.waraxe.us/

and hashed this message:

Pablo Molinero is an Innocent, chuckle chuckle

(it's always a good idea to throw random stuff into your message so no one can figure it out through trial and error)

The output hash is
c8918e3f8c9fb479430c64347ba3b9c8

THAT's what I post. If I then have to validate something later, I give you the original message, then you can check that that spits out the right hash and nothing else does.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:28 am

Post by Amished »

Ok, absolute worst case scenario: Set is telling the truth and for us to win we have to keep her alive (and then lynch her today).

I trust Stepho to investigate her, and I have enough protections to cover her, steph and me at least. I'd need to look over dramonic as a lot of people are saying that he's scummy, but for now:

Unvote
Vote: Zazier
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”