hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:33 am

Post by hohum »

lamont: let him back off the wagon if he wants to. I'm trying to find the post where the mod says items go poof at the end of each day. I'm operating under that premiss currently. If we don't use the matches now we're never going to be able to use them.

Either way she's done enough to earn her lynch. We can look at Dramonic and Steph tomorrow.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:37 am

Post by ZazieR »

See the OP Hohum. Rule 7 if I'm correct. Already pointed that out.
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:38 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

So Set is on this see-saw swing now, back and forth, back and forth. There needs to be a noose on that see-saw. :/
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Did the shotgun shell go poof at the end of the day? No. No it didn't.

The game may hang in the balance, and I can investigate Setael tonight if everyone insists--there's no way she should be the lynch. If she is town, there is no reason for her to be lying about the matches. If she is scum, WE CAN LYNCH HER TOMORROW.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:39 am

Post by dramonic »

hmmm. 2 things

Pablo wrote:Just one and the matches appear to be decidedly useless so far. Yay.
Explain this?

2.rereading your ISO since you got the matches, you keep contradicting yourself Set.

Vote (again): Setael
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:Did the shotgun shell go poof at the end of the day? No. No it didn't.

The game may hang in the balance, and I can investigate Setael tonight if everyone insists--there's no way she should be the lynch. If she is town, there is no reason for her to be lying about the matches. If she is scum, WE CAN LYNCH HER TOMORROW.
You really haven't looked at my reasons why I think she's lying, now have you?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 am

dramonic wrote:rereading your ISO since you got the matches, you keep contradicting yourself Set.
This and badly. :x
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:41 am

Post by dramonic »

Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:Did the shotgun shell go poof at the end of the day? No. No it didn't.

If she's lying, WE CAN LYNCH HER TOMORROW.

I have absolutely read everything you have posted...and I have found you to be consistently wrong.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:43 am

Post by ZazieR »

Uhum?!
If I'm right, I'll be expecting lots of apologies (This goes for everybody)
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
@Zazier:
Is it OK that Stepho investigates you tonight because I don't like how you have been PM rolefishing. I don't think you actually believe there are no power roles. I think you have been actively probing through everyone's role PM and testing for reactions to determine who is a vanilla and who isn't. I've been watching this with disgust and horror and Amished's post has finally given me the courage to say something about it. We can resolve this issue right here and now tonight.
You've had enough time to answer this. :shock:
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:45 am

Post by dramonic »

Zaz and Steph sure love each other XD
I'm a hoot
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Stephoscope »

dramonic wrote:Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
This is a strange post, given that there hasn't been all that much talk about lynching you, and I don't feel any less trusted than anyone else really.
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Setael »

Dramonic's unvote actually makes me more sure he's scum. He knows I'm town and therefore knows I'm telling the truth. Scum don't want a draw. They want to win. IMO he's unvoting in hopes it will earn him town points when I flip town. At that point it will be impossible for town to win but it will be possible for scum to win rather than draw.

@Lamont - I can't quote the pms. If I could I think it'd clear it up for you. I dId not see any way to interpret the pms than that if I die the town can't win but I asked the mod to clarify, just in case, if someone could retrieve the matches and take over this task if I died. As I just posted, the answer was no. If I die the matches are gone and the best the town can get is a draw.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
@Zazier:
Is it OK that Stepho investigates you tonight because I don't like how you have been PM rolefishing. I don't think you actually believe there are no power roles. I think you have been actively probing through everyone's role PM and testing for reactions to determine who is a vanilla and who isn't. I've been watching this with disgust and horror and Amished's post has finally given me the courage to say something about it. We can resolve this issue right here and now tonight.
You've had enough time to answer this. :shock:
Check what I'm doing after each post I've made here. You can see I'm posting in a different game as well. I was planning to go back to the previous page when everything has gotten more quiet.
If majority wants it, sure. Then I have no problems with it. Though I rather have it on somebody who is actually acting scummy in case Stepho is telling the truth.
Ignore the ''R''
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:47 am

Post by hohum »

ZazieR wrote:

She's got a point.
OP wrote: 7. Any items found during the day must be used BEFORE the lynch on that day
unless expressly stated in the item PM
that this is not the case. Items given/found during the night can be used at the player's discretion.
SOMEONE
is playing an angle here. If we lynch properly we'll find out who. It's pretty safe to say that Zaz is of opposite alignment of Steph and Setael.
ZazieR wrote: See the OP Hohum. Rule 7 if I'm correct. Already pointed that out.
Either way it's going to be a productive lynch.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

Setael
, please explain how it could become a draw if what you're telling is the truth.
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 am

Setael wrote:Dramonic's unvote actually makes me more sure he's scum. He knows I'm town and therefore knows I'm telling the truth. Scum don't want a draw. They want to win. IMO he's unvoting in hopes it will earn him town points when I flip town. At that point it will be impossible for town to win but it will be possible for scum to win rather than draw.

@Lamont - I can't quote the pms. If I could I think it'd clear it up for you. I dId not see any way to interpret the pms than that if I die the town can't win but I asked the mod to clarify, just in case, if someone could retrieve the matches and take over this task if I died. As I just posted, the answer was no. If I die the matches are gone and the best the town can get is a draw.
Your original flip-flop was far too wide and thus unbelievable. Now you try to flip-flop back by bolstering it with a supposed PM from the Mod.

In case you hadn't noticed, Dramonic re-voted you for exactly the above stated reasons.

Any last requests? :x
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Stephoscope »

hohum wrote:It's pretty safe to say that Zaz is of opposite alignment of Steph and Setael.
I don't agree with that at all. If I had to guess, I would guess all three of us are town, although I am certainly not convinced about either of them.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Stephoscope wrote:
hohum wrote:It's pretty safe to say that Zaz is of opposite alignment of Steph and Setael.
I don't agree with that at all. If I had to guess, I would guess all three of us are town, although I am certainly not convinced about either of them.
You just wanted to lynch me.
Ignore the ''R''
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Setael »

I was specifically told the best town can get is a draw if I die.

V/LA until tomorrow. Sorry. Don't do anything rash.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
No, I want to lynch dramonic, and I made that clear. But I would certainly rather lynch you or anyone else but Setael. Setael could be lying, but we can find out tonight!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:56 am

Stephoscope wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Stephoscope wrote:
No, I want to lynch dramonic, and I made that clear. But I would certainly rather lynch you or anyone else but Setael. Setael could be lying, but we can find out tonight!
Stepho, I undestand your concern but Pablo dieded right?
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 am

Post by dramonic »

Stephoscope wrote:
dramonic wrote:Why is everyone obsessed with lynching me tommorow? I mean, I could ask Steph to investigate me, but most of you don't trust him (and he's better off investigating the psycho-Zaz)
This is a strange post, given that there hasn't been all that much talk about lynching you, and I don't feel any less trusted than anyone else really.
hohum wrote: We can look at Dramonic and Steph tomorrow.
Stephoscope wrote:I would prefer to lynch dramonic
Setael wrote:In case someone quick hammers I think zazier and dramonic are scum and possibly Tajo.
populartajo wrote: Prob scum
steph
zwet
lamont
dramonic
rock
pyro
and we've all noticed Zaz doesn't believe you

I have to agree, I thought more people didn't believe you. I blame it on Zaz being all over the place :P
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:58 am

Setael wrote:I was specifically told the best town can get is a draw if I die.

V/LA until tomorrow. Sorry. Don't do anything rash.
Ya right. The rash needs to be on her neck. She needs not to make it back from VLA.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”