ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:41 am

Post by ZazieR »

OP wrote:But I'll catch up now that the game is real and everything, because a lot has happened, and I am really confused at this point as a result of that. My fault, but yeah.
Does this mean you have read the game already?
Ignore the ''R''
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:26 am

Post by Hero764 »

ZazieR wrote:You''re saying that you''ve got no other reason than ''lolz'' for voting Cephrir?
Yep.
You''re trying to get him lynched. Lynching is getting somebody out of the picture.
One vote does make a lynch. And voting him certainly wouldn't/doesn't get him out of the picture, as now he's confronting me even more.
Hero wrote: Quote 1:
Hero wrote:I hope when I flip town
Quote 2:
Hero wrote:Mastin, what will you do when I flip town?
What's wrong with those posts?(sorry you might have explained it earlier, I'm too lazy to go back and check atm)
And no, when you think somebody is scum, you try to get him lynched.
Well then there's no reason to be so sure somebody is scum this early in the game(unless they like, drop a HUGE scum tell, which bandwagoning is not).
Also, if this is the reason for attacking Mastin, then how come you haven''t attacked Molest as he agrees with some of Mastin''s points, or Ceph as he didn''t give a clear reason or Falko who still has his ''random vote'' on you?
Molest - He hasn't outright said that we were the three mafia and acted so sure about it, and he certainly hasn't been pushing for a lynch.
Ceph - Same thing as above. He's not actively trying to get a lynch this early.
falko - Well because there's nothing wrong with keeping your random vote on.
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:13 am

Post by Noramp »

Because I like to use to my vote sparingly, Hero might be the most scummy right now but I still don't feel that hes worth my vote at this point.

He mentioned multiple times that he caught all three scum, I just saw that he voted in RVS and moved on I didnt really take into account whom it was for.

Ya when Chaos initially called me out on the question I responded why I thought wolves would be best first, obviously that's in a perfect world but it would be nice.

I read Mastin's argument for two or three of his posts and felt it was going nowhere. He was just accusing Hero of being scum and Hero was yelling back at him that his reasons were stupid. I didn't really stop and take a closer look until you brought it up and started asking me questions. That's when Hero's defense sort of hit me as being more than just frustrated town and more like frustrated scum trying to get Mastin to leave them alone.
Yarr Owlbear!
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:49 am

Post by Hero764 »

That's when Hero's defense sort of hit me as being more than just frustrated town and more like frustrated scum trying to get Mastin to leave them alone.
Could you elaborate on this?
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:38 am

Post by Noramp »

All Hero in Iso
Hero764 wrote:
-And I see a SERIOUS Hero-Flava-Cephir connection.
How can you see a serious connection over jokes(at least on my part)?
unvote
vote: Mastin
Post 9
I don't give a shit.
This is one of the main reasons you come off as possibly scum. The emotional outbursts don’t help town and just make you look bad.

Post 9
Why should your joke posts be taken nonseriously but others should? Meta-defense is horrible by the way. You can change your meta anytime you want.
I agree with Hero on this point, Mastin attempted to pin them as scum because of what could easily be conceived as a joke, yet Mastin supposedly always starts the game with a joke everytime, Mastin obviously is establishing a double standard that he is using to push for someone’s lynch.

Post 11
Ticking players off is anti town, not scummy
Again I agree with you Hero, but it seems that Mastin’s playstyle is to get under people’s skin and make them say stupid things. Unfortunately, the reasons for saying stupid things can be because of frustrated town or flustered scum. It seems to me pissing people off only creates WIFOM.

Mastin, what will you do when I flip town?
You have very valid points throughout your argument but they become overshadowed by statements like this. There’s no reason to say something like this. It isn’t beneficial and it only makes it seem like you’re trying to coerce Mastin into feeling bad for making a case against you. It makes me second guess your true alignment.
I hope when I flip town you rethink your entire playstyle
This is post right after the last one:/
I want to punch you in the face so much right now =P.
REALLY want to punch you in the face right now
I’m pretty sure these have already been addressed but the main thing is these only make you look bad, they don’t do anything to help your case on Mastin

Like I said I don’t think you’re scum Hero, there are definite moments that you don’t help yourself by your reactions but going over your posts, you do make some good points against Mastin and to suggest that the argument is one sided isn’t fair.
Yarr Owlbear!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:04 am

Post by ZazieR »

Hero wrote:
Zazie wrote:You''re trying to get him lynched. Lynching is getting somebody out of the picture.
One vote does make a lynch. And voting him certainly wouldn't/doesn't get him out of the picture, as now he's confronting me even more.
Did you mean to say that one vote doesn''t make a lynch?
And I don''t understand the second sentence. Rephrase?
Hero wrote:What's wrong with those posts?(sorry you might have explained it earlier, I'm too lazy to go back and check atm)
As Molest called it, it''s blackmailing.
Zazie wrote:And no, when you think somebody is scum, you try to get him lynched.
Well then there's no reason to be so sure somebody is scum this early in the game(unless they like, drop a HUGE scum tell, which bandwagoning is not).
You sure you''ve played with Mastin before?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

Noramp wrote:He mentioned multiple times that he caught all three scum, I just saw that he voted in RVS and moved on I didnt really take into account whom it was for.
Can you elaborate?
Ya when Chaos initially called me out on the question I responded why I thought wolves would be best first, obviously that's in a perfect world but it would be nice.
Ok, but the things is that even though you knew that there isn''t any way to identify Wolves and scum from the scummy players, you still proposed that plan.
And that is noted.
I read Mastin's argument for two or three of his posts and felt it was going nowhere. He was just accusing Hero of being scum and Hero was yelling back at him that his reasons were stupid. I didn't really stop and take a closer look until you brought it up and started asking me questions. That's when Hero's defense sort of hit me as being more than just frustrated town and more like frustrated scum trying to get Mastin to leave them alone.
I need to look at your posts for this.
Ignore the ''R''
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Flava Flave »

ZazieR wrote: It reminds me when you were friendly towards Furry in Open 137. That''s why my gut doesn''t like it.
That was different though. That wasn't really being "friendly". It was more making sure he thought that I had a town read on him, when in reality, I had him pegged as scum. Then I killed him Night 3 and went on to win without much problem. All I've done here is said that I'll enjoy playing with Mastin. Yes, I've said he's likely town, but that's just my read. I guess I can see where you are coming from, but you can't stop someone from having reads.

@Noramp, you still haven't actually contributed anything to the game, but you've done a great job of
appearing
active. Why is no one else seeing this guy as scum?

Hero is scummy as hell. Falko still hasn't convinced me he's town. I wouldn't mind my vote being on any of the three right now.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Flava Flave »

Unvote, Vote Hero
. I think more people will be willing to lynch him than Falko. I still plan to come back to Falko though. Noramp as well.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:39 am

Post by Noramp »

I'm sorry Flava but what exactly have you done, if Mastin hadn't suspected you, you would have nothing, I've answered the questions asked of me and I've tried to ask questions back. Granted Zazie didn't much appreciate my questions because I hadn't yet given my take on the situation but since then I've tried my best to be active and involved. The only reason you're targeting me is because I stupidly asked that initial question. How come you are not more focused on people who are saying even less than I am?
Unvote, Vote Hero. I think more people will be willing to lynch him than Falko
why are you already attempting to cave on your opinions simply to achieve a lynch. We're a week into Day 1, why don't you actually attempt to sell your case on Falko and try to persuade people in the middle like me. Personally I'm not seeing a Falko case. Is it all based solely on him not wanting to answer the question asked of him?
Yarr Owlbear!
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:42 pm

Post by Drench »

The Sixth Vote Count: "Jungle Progress"
Noramp
- 2 - Crazy, ChaosOmega
Snake
Flava Flave
- 2 - orangepenguin, Snake
Mastin
- 1 - Hero764
ZazieR
orangepenguin

Crazy
falkomagno

molestargazer
ChaosOmega
Cephrir

Hero764
- 5 - falkomagno, molestargazer, Mastin, Cephrir, Flava Flave

Not Voting:
- 2 - ZazieR, Noramp

If you see any discrepancies, please let me know.
join your union
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by Noramp »

@Ceph, Falko, Flava, and Mole could you restate your stance on Hero for me please?
Yarr Owlbear!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Crazy »

It's too late for me to post right now. I will do so tomorrow.
molestargazer
molestargazer
Goon
molestargazer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:40 pm

Post by molestargazer »

It's on my to-do list anyway, Noramp. I finally have a free(ish) day today, so I should get round to it at some point fairly soon.
My Wiki Page
|
My Last.FM
|
My Steam
I am
not
called 'molest'.

Unable to play mafia right now - life's too hectic with University. Apologies for replacing out...
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:08 am

Post by ZazieR »

@Flava
Zazie wrote:In other words, the scum are:
-Noramp
-Crazy
-Falko
-Hero
And note the VC. There are players suspecting Noramp and who show it.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:14 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Noramp wrote:He mentioned multiple times that he caught all three scum, I just saw that he voted in RVS and moved on I didnt really take into account whom it was for.
Can you elaborate?
Still this, Noramp.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:25 am

Post by ZazieR »

Noramp wrote:I'm sorry Flava but what exactly have you done, if Mastin hadn't suspected you, you would have nothing, I've answered the questions asked of me and I've tried to ask questions back. Granted Zazie didn't much appreciate my questions because I hadn't yet given my take on the situation but since then I've tried my best to be active and involved. The only reason you're targeting me is because I stupidly asked that initial question. How come you are not more focused on people who are saying even less than I am?
Gut doesn't like this.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:37 am

Post by ZazieR »

EBWOP
Noramp wrote:why are you already attempting to cave on your opinions simply to achieve a lynch. We're a week into Day 1, why don't you actually attempt to sell your case on Falko and try to persuade people in the middle like me. Personally I'm not seeing a Falko case. Is it all based solely on him not wanting to answer the question asked of him?
Agreed with the first.
Noramp, why did you say this?
Also, the case is that he avoided the question, then said that his vote was random though mentioned later on that it was for serious reasons. Last, but not least, he now lies about why he didn't say that sooner.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 am

Post by ZazieR »

Noramp wrote:@Ceph, Falko, Flava, and Mole could you restate your stance on Hero for me please?
If you're asking for their reasons to vote Hero, then this.
Also,
OP, CO and Snake
should give their opinion of Hero.
Ignore the ''R''
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Noramp »

ZazieR wrote:EBWOP
Noramp wrote:why are you already attempting to cave on your opinions simply to achieve a lynch. We're a week into Day 1, why don't you actually attempt to sell your case on Falko and try to persuade people in the middle like me. Personally I'm not seeing a Falko case. Is it all based solely on him not wanting to answer the question asked of him?
Agreed with the first.
Noramp, why did you say this?
Also, the case is that he avoided the question, then said that his vote was random though mentioned later on that it was for serious reasons. Last, but not least, he now lies about why he didn't say that sooner.
I said it because I felt it was very strange that he would come out and say his main target is Falko but because people aren't agreeing with him a week into Day 1, he's going to switch to a popular vote. Just seemed like he was fishing for a quick lynch because that puts Hero at L-1? correct?

oh and thanks for clearing that up Zazie i guess I was stuck on the initial reason. I'm going to reread I didn't realize he said it was for a serious reason, I thought he was claiming it was a joke OMGUS.

In regards to you wanting me to elaborate, What was it that you wanted me to elaborate on? Him saying it multiple times or the fact that I overlooked his RVS vote? or everything?

I'm sorry my reading comprehension right now sucks I guess:/
Yarr Owlbear!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:33 am

Post by ZazieR »

L-2.
First joke (due to the avatar), later he said that the bandwagon was fishy.
Elaboration for everything.
Ignore the ''R''
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Noramp »

ZazieR wrote:
@Flava
Zazie wrote:In other words, the scum are:
-Noramp
-Crazy
-Falko
-Hero
And note the VC. There are players suspecting Noramp and who show it.
Sorry Zazie but what's VC?
Yarr Owlbear!
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 am

Post by ZazieR »

Vote Count
Ignore the ''R''
Noramp
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Noramp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Noramp »

sorry should have realized that.
If all three Mafia voted Falko in the RVS, they get 10 (out of ten) points for style.
I nailed all three Mafia day one!
More votes on Hero, please. Cephir and Flava work
I’m not positive how you want me to elaborate but there are three quotes from Mastin. All his posts are riddled with things similar or the same as those three. It’s pretty hard to miss. I tend to not pay too much attention from RVS votes because I have trouble finding true tells from them so I skim through and if something glaring like the early bandwagon comes up I keep my eyes on them but the Mastin vote just didn’t ignite my radar the way it should have I suppose.
Yarr Owlbear!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Crazy »

Noramp wrote: I think I’ve addressed some of these already but I’ll answer them all just in case. I would say that Hero is the most suspicious not for his vote on Falko but the way he acted while getting questioned by Mastin. I previously said that I thought it was strange that Hero would vote so haphazardly as to vote in stride with the person before him. I don’t really think that in itself is scummy because as Mastin said it would give them 10/10 for style. It just seems ridiculous to think the scum would do that. But Hero got really defensive and even went as far as to OMGUS Mastin. And if you look at what Mastin said, he also mentioned it would be a good idea to take the werewolves out first. I never meant to defend Hero from being lynched I thought my question would be a good discussion starter but without realizing it at the time it was purely theory based.
If we find someone we think is scummy I don’t think we should hold off because there’s absolutely no way in knowing the difference between a werewolf slip and a mafia slip.
It didn't seem like you had the bolded stance before. Did you change your mind due to popular demand?

@Zazie:
Ceph wrote:
1. I haven't even read some of Mastin's recent posts in entirety,
but I think Hero's strong reaction reeks of frustrated scum.

Mastin: Post 67, until the vote, is not serious.
That might not be "literally" what I said, but it means basically the same thing in that context. I don't see why you're picking it apart.
Zazie wrote: Even if it was a stupid question, he could have given a serious answer in the same post. Like he ''did'' in his post afterwards.
But the main point is that he changed his answer. First he avoided it, then he says that it was because of the avatar and finally he says that Hero''s vote was scummy. Avoiding it was scummy, but the part after this is very scummy.
Falko mentioned a BW on Page 2. I can assume that Falko wasn't saying he voted Hero based on a bandwagon that hadn't happened yet. I interpreted it as a "it turned out that Hero was a better vote than Ceph, anyway."
Noramp wrote:Because I like to use to my vote sparingly, Hero might be the most scummy right now but I still don't feel that hes worth my vote at this point.
Noramp wrote: Like I said I don’t think you’re scum Hero, there are definite moments that you don’t help yourself by your reactions but going over your posts, you do make some good points against Mastin and to suggest that the argument is one sided isn’t fair.
I don't know where you're going here. In the first quote, you say Hero is the most scummy, yet then you say you
don't
think he's scum.

I'm confused... can I just ask what your point is?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”