canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:45 am

Post by canadianbovine »

it also seems to me your appealing to NHT because he asked you to vote.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:48 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Psst, I believe I was the original one to refer to LyLo.
green shirt thursdays
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

Vote count:

canadianbovine – 2 (My Milked Eek, qwints)
qwints – 1 (nohandtyper)
ryan2754 – 1 (CoCo)

Not voting:

ryan2754, canadianbovine, DeathRowKitty, xRECKONERx, Starbuck
PsychoSniper
PsychoSniper
Goon
PsychoSniper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by PsychoSniper »

qwints officially has one prod under him as his last post didn't come within the 72 hrs limit.

Also, I've decided not to count weekends as 24hrs from now on. posting time limits will be strictly 72 hrs in RL.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:36 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Reckoner wrote: Psst, I believe I was the original one to refer to LyLo.
You discussed it in reference to your kill. CB used it in an AtE. There's a difference.

Reckoner wrote:Now that I'm paying closer attention, I'm seeing more scummy behavior.
I'm still waiting on your response. CoCo's given his take and now it's your turn. Claiming vig doesn't mean you get a free pass.
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:38 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

reckoner wrote:The reason I have yet to give my reasons for suspecting DRK is because of that post from CoCo. I know it seems hypocritical, but I don't like how he is basically trying to say "Yeah, DRK's scummy!" just like I did without giving any reasons... just like I did. Makes it seem more like buddying up to my suspicions than it does him actually having legitimate concerns about DRK.
I get it. Your concern has been noted. Can you please post your drk case now?
bovine wrote:the mod misread? I'm unsure what you meant there. My appeasement of CDB because he noted that there was no risk at L-2, nor was there an L-2.
No, it was you misreading the mod :p

I just don't like the revote after cdb's posts and the "prove"-quote of yours. It smells fishy.
bovine wrote:Gladly. You said that scum talking more is good. However, when we get into an investigation of a player, they will talk more, and even town players can get mixed up in their on words, and that was why we had 4 lynches/near lynches [my own, reckoner, coco, and wicked] that were all town. They became suspicious because of a slipup or they talked more.
Glad to see you softclaiming (while it's actually rather in your face) town. Out of the 4 you've listed I only see one townie (wicked). Confirmed town I mean.
- You've given us no reason as of yet to believe your softclaim
- Reckoner could as well be an sk and at times feels like one
- Coco could be scum as well

I still think that one of the claimed ones is scum/something else.

Anyways, going back to the original point of bringing up Post 36:
You didn't really answer his [drk] question.
bovine wrote:I didnt appreciate that the things that were stated as obvious, I was the first one to note at the contradictions.
I get that, but to use a strong term such as "sick and tired", which seems to be a pretty strong term to use with only a triple contradiction. It feels like egging to me.

bovine wrote:DUN DUN DUNN.

my opinion is different now? right now ryan is everyones hot topic. Hopefully we'll see a post from qwints soon. I'm still in that mood for the catch ups. Not Eek anymore though, he's well caught up.
It's just that the words "I'm almost sure..." in mafia have a very bad connotation to them. Especially when used with alignments of living players.

Regardless of the team suspicion:
How do you stand towards drk right now? (might have been answered before, but I want to get a clear, non-ambivalent answer)
bovine wrote:
nht wrote:I'd honestly like ryan and CB to vote. I'd like to see where they stand on all of this. Where do you guys think is the best place to put it...?
I thought it was phenomenal how quickly a spotlight changed from me to ryan due to one post. Right now its ryan and qwints.

Am i ready to vote for Ryan?
No, he's posted once. He also said things that weren't true or didnt make sense, and he calls me out for not reading the thread.

Am i ready to vote for qwints?
No, I want to hear from him.
That is not really an answer to his question.
kitty wrote:Back. I read through the pages I missed and I'll (hopefully) respond to what I missed later.

Looking back, I see my vote on Starbuck was pretty bad. I don't think it was completely unwarranted, but obviously misguided. Unvote I didn't have any solid scum candidates and when I did a quick read that stuck out (I only had a few minutes to post anything). I normally wouldn't have voted it, but it seemed a better lead than anything else I saw and I figured it would be good to at least give an opinion before I left.
Do you have some suspects now?

***not reading ryan's posts for now (too little time)***

More later. Gentse Feesten first :D
Eek
!
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:40 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Reckoner wrote: Psst, I believe I was the original one to refer to LyLo.
You discussed it in reference to your kill. CB used it in an AtE. There's a difference.
And to you, does that difference mean that bovine had a slipup?
Eek
!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

I really don't think Reckoner has been given a free pass. He's been under suspicion just as everyone else has.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

MME wrote: Do you have some suspects now?
I don't have anyone I strongly feel is scum, which is why I've mostly stayed out of the CB/ryan situations, even though they're the two I listed as scum in my list. If I had to pick one person I thought was scum, I'd pick CB, but it would be far from a definite for me. It's starting to look like the back and forth between you and CB is just pushing CB back and forth over the VI/scum line, although his occasional "slip-ups" definitely aren't helping his case. At the moment, I'm not far off from being willing to vote CB, but I still need a little more to convince me.

MME wrote: And to you, does that difference mean that bovine had a slipup?
I don't see it so much as a slip-up as I do a sign of desperation. Either way, I find it suspicious (though not necessarily taht scummy) whereas I see nothing wrong with Reckoner's reference.

Starbuck wrote:I really don't think Reckoner has been given a free pass. He's been under suspicion just as everyone else has.
The free pass I was referring to was the one he seems to think he has, not one we've given him.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I didn't have a "case" on him, I just said a few things had caught my eye. Such as:

Setting up tomorrow's mislynch today.

or

His flimsy vote on Starbuck.

I'm not willing to support a DRK lynch, though. I'm much more interested in investigating qwints.
green shirt thursdays
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:53 am

Post by canadianbovine »

canadianbovine wrote:
CoCo wrote: Usually (barring certain cases), if I have a vote on a player being replaced, I unvote and ask the replacement to explain their predecessor's reasoning in their own words. Then make a judgment on that.
how can they explain their predecessor's reasoning. its not like they're the same person.

Also for before when someone was discussing the odds of town players being left after night one...

forget the serial killer? Also i know this is extremely late but isnt claiming vig basically a safe claim for a serial killer?

i asked about him being a serial killer earlier in the game. no one noticed it then =(
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

But let's be honest: what's the point of even asking that question? I'm not going to go "Yeah, you're right, guys! You got me! I'm a SK." if I was one. So it's just a stupid, go-nowhere question. We can discuss this more later, but I'd really like to hear from qwints. It's been awhile.
green shirt thursdays
stuntkeyboardist
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
stuntkeyboardist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:56 am

Post by stuntkeyboardist »

I'd also like to hear from quints just as I have been waiting for since he started playing.

And sorry for my lack of posting, I have been really busy lately. I have still been reading everything and you can expect a lot more from me on Monday, but until then, I'm goingto be doing generally shorter posts. Reason: I've been doing job training for a few months now (I know, ugh), and things are starting to wrap up before we actually start. So that means, that I will only be able to respond during five min breaks and lunch today and tomorrow and monday night (and yesterday). Sorry about this.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:59 am

Post by canadianbovine »

xRECKONERx wrote:But let's be honest: what's the point of even asking that question? I'm not going to go "Yeah, you're right, guys! You got me! I'm a SK." if I was one. So it's just a stupid, go-nowhere question. We can discuss this more later, but I'd really like to hear from qwints. It's been awhile.
i don't like this post.

it seems like a deflection.

unvote, vote:Reckoner
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Reckoner wrote: Setting up tomorrow's mislynch today.
When I posted that, I wasn't advocating lynching CoCo Day 3 if NHT came up town because CoCo had already unvoted, though I guess your interpretation isn't unreasonable. Is there any doubt in your mind as to the validity of CoCo's claim?

CB wrote: i asked about him being a serial killer earlier in the game. no one noticed it then =(
We noticed it, but there's no need even considering that until we confirmed he had a killing role. Even if you think he's an SK, do you really think it's a good decision to go after him right now? The
minimum
number of scum left in the game is 2 (unless this is some crazy setup) and Reckoner has incentive to hunt them down too (as noted by NHT in a recent post). If he really is an SK, it would make more sense to go after him when there are less scum and he can afford to go after townies.

CB wrote:i don't like this post.

Or you could be deflecting suspicion off of yourself, especially since voting Reckoner makes little sense right now.
Vote: canadianbovine

Just so everyone is aware, that puts CB at L-2.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 am

Post by canadianbovine »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
Reckoner wrote: Setting up tomorrow's mislynch today.
When I posted that, I wasn't advocating lynching CoCo Day 3 if NHT came up town because CoCo had already unvoted, though I guess your interpretation isn't unreasonable. Is there any doubt in your mind as to the validity of CoCo's claim?

CB wrote: i asked about him being a serial killer earlier in the game. no one noticed it then =(
We noticed it, but there's no need even considering that until we confirmed he had a killing role. Even if you think he's an SK, do you really think it's a good decision to go after him right now? The
minimum
number of scum left in the game is 2 (unless this is some crazy setup) and Reckoner has incentive to hunt them down too (as noted by NHT in a recent post). If he really is an SK, it would make more sense to go after him when there are less scum and he can afford to go after townies.

CB wrote:i don't like this post.

Or you could be deflecting suspicion off of yourself, especially since voting Reckoner makes little sense right now.
Vote: canadianbovine

Just so everyone is aware, that puts CB at L-2.
is him killing tonight even worth the risk?

assuming there is 2 scum and that there is a town player lynched tonight,

he has a 2/7 chance of hitting scum - less then 30%.

Do we want to take the 72% chance of LyLo tommorow?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

CB, I've been trying to give you a chance to redeem yourself and it just seems like you are digging yourself farther and farther into a hole.

I don't want to put you at L-1 with the chance someone could hammer you and not realize it. It's time for you to claim.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:32 am

Post by canadianbovine »

CB wrote: to everyone: dont doom the town today.
CB wrote: my lynch today will result in Lylo, and i've yet to see a town win out of lylo.
CB wrote: assuming there is 2 scum and that there is a town player lynched tonight,

he has a 2/7 chance of hitting scum - less then 30%.

Do we want to take the 72% chance of LyLo tommorow?
i'm sorry starbuck,

i would like one more person to ask me to claim, then i will provide my claim.
My appeals to emotion have not been pointless.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Your appeals to emotion could be a concerned townie, but they reek of cornered scum. I second the request for a claim.
canadianbovine
canadianbovine
Goon
canadianbovine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:43 am

Post by canadianbovine »

The mafia....it is...doomed.. I can see it now..

Hold on a moment, i'm a little shaky.

-takes out a stethoscope-

-checks-

my heart is racing pretty fast.
Well, here goes nothing

To my fellow mafia members, I am the
Mafia Doctor

I have saved the lives of many over the past many years. Until the raid, I was looking forward to finally getting a break. However because of this raid i have been called back to the call of duty.
I had handed over my gun, like my fellow mafiosa. I didnt use it anyway, i believed in saving lives, not harming.

to my speculators, yes, i had protected Coco Night 1. I guess i needed to use reverse psychology, since thats what the scum used and why they decided to get my beloved mafia member, CDB.

now then. the way i see it if i get lynched tonight.

i get lynched, Reckoner more then likely kills a town member, and the scum kill another town member, and Coco gets RB'd.

that leaves 5 left, a 2 night RB'd cop, and a 0/2 Vigilante, a town, and 2 scum.

I realized this and that is why i tried my Appeals to Emotion.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Vote: Canadianbovine

I take your refusal to claim and your appeals to emotion to mean that you are scum. I have stated reasons previously and all you have done is add to them. Convince me that you are not.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

Lag ftw.

Unvote
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:48 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

unvote

Appeals to emotion tend not to turn out well in mafia >.<
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

DeathRowKitty wrote:
unvote

Appeals to emotion tend not to turn out well in mafia >.<
QFT
CoCo
CoCo
Goon
CoCo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by CoCo »

This isn't good... if CB is the doctor, we need to lynch scum today.
Show
Record:

Town: 3
Power Role: 3
Special: 1
Scum: 0
Ongoing: 2

W/L/D: 3/1/0

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”