Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:05 am

Post by Hero764 »

How am I ignoring it? I did just explain that I have a pro-town read on OGML and Iamusername, and I've actually been saying that for a long time, if you've been reading my posts.

Anyway, if a person has been playing in such a way as to really do nothing, to not give any read of any type, it usually means they're scum, in my opinion;
after all, that's generally what scum want to do, is to not be noticed.
Funny, isn't that EXACTLY what OGML has been doing? And you didn't explain why you find OGML and IAAUN pro-town.
He then goes on to spin some conspiricy theory about me being scum with OGML, which dosn't really make any sense at all.
And Yos2 completely neglects to explain or give a refutation of any kind.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:07 am

Post by iamausername »

Hero764 wrote:I'm fairly confident in a OGML/Yos2 scum pair atm.

One more thing to note: This even fits with Yos2's theory about scum not caring enough to send in a night kill. Yos2 was absent, and OGML certainly shows a lack of care for this game. So this could easily be considered a scumslip on Yos's part.
I like how you've spent so much time arguing that we can't possibly have any idea why the wolves didn't kill anyone on N3, then you go ahead and use this as a point in your case anyway.

Yos, do you have any particular points against Wulfy, or is it just process of elimination because you think me and OGML are town?

OGML, you've been saying for a pretty large portion of the game that you are very sure that Yos is scum, but you've never really explained why. Could you please do so now?
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Hero764 »

I like how you've spent so much time arguing that we can't possibly have any idea why the wolves didn't kill anyone on N3, then you go ahead and use this as a point in your case anyway.
Yos seems to think he has an idea though, and one way in which he would have that is if he was scum himself and knew full well what had happened. The fact that his proposed reason also works extraordinarily well with my proposed scum team is suspect.
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:13 am

Post by Hero764 »

UN - What do you think about a Yos2/OGML scum team?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:20 am

Post by iamausername »

I think it is considerably less likely than either a Hero/Yos scumteam or a Hero/OGML scumteam, and slightly less likely than a Yos/Wulfy scumteam or a Hero/Wulfy scumteam.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Hero764 wrote:
Yos seems to think he has an idea though, and one way in which he would have that is if he was scum himself and knew full well what had happened. The fact that his proposed reason also works extraordinarily well with my proposed scum team is suspect.
No, the fact that my speculation about the kill makes me look bad is actually why I would not have proposed it as scum. Duh.

I'm more interested in finding scum then in worrying how I look, so I was willing to speculate about the missing kill in order to figure out who the scum were, even though that specualation might from the outside make me look bad.

Also, why are you just attacking me with this? Iamusername actually proposed the idea first, and yet you haven't attacked him at all for "having an idea" about why the scum had missed a kill. For that matter, Wolfy has been the supporting the idea as well, and so was OGML; every single living person other then you did exactally what you're attacking me for, and yet that dosn't seem to bother you at all. Why? Is it just because you think I'm an easier lynch then Iamusername or OGML?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 am

Post by Hero764 »

What makes you think that?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Hero764 wrote:And Yos2 completely neglects to explain or give a refutation of any kind.
No, I don't feel the need to "refute" it; your theory is so weak, and so illogical (basically just "Yos and OGML are scum together because OGML thinks Yos is scum and Yos thinks OGML is town!") I doubt anyone will take it seriously.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Yosarian2 wrote:So this is how I see it happening.

1. We lynch hero today. He flips scum, as he obviously will.

2. OGML dosn't get killed tonight, even though he's obvtown, for the same reason you've been keeping him alive all game; because you want him to vote for me in endgame.

3. OGML then has to make a decision. You figured you had it in the bag, especally if you tie me to hero strongly enough, and especally with OGML's game-long suspicions of me. I don't think he's that manipulatable, though.

Well, I guess we'll find out.

Vote:Hero
I think this is you trying to set up a lynch for tomorrow. Now, it wouldn't matter who the wolf kills because according to your theory, I'm guilty. If you, who I am now completely certain is a wolf, kill OGML, you'll simply claim that because of the above post, I killed OMGL to look better in UN's eyes. If you kill UN, you'll claim I left OGML alive as you predicted, and with this much projection and speculation, even I'd be confused (if I were either UN or OGML).

I am, however, assuming that *if* you were a wolf, then you couldn't kill me.

You've done nothing today but throw up pure speculation to confuse everyone for the lylo situation, which will definitely have either you or Hero (assuming both are scum). If this is 100% accurate, you're entire act today has been the scummiest play all day. Not to even MENTION your broad strokes of my recent game play, such as how my "play yesterday and today is exactly how I'd think scum would act."

You're casting soft doubt and tossing up more and more speculation. In *fact*, the only person you have attacked strongly or defended well against is Hero. My guess is that this is due to some plan concocted N4 due to the screw up no-kill you and Caboose had N3.

NOTE: All the above assumes Yos2 and Caboose (hero) is the scum team.

Now, as for why I voted Tarballs yesterday:
Copy pasted from IAUN's voting post yesterday:
1) Huge inconsistency in his opinion on fallen angel.
2) Another incosistency as to whether people should have to provide their own reasoning to join a bandwagon.
3) Spent D3 repeatedly saying "need to hunt us some wolves", but at no point actually did anything about it.
4) Carefully avoided taking a side in the Yos/Mastin bust-up.

As I have also said: For the same reasons Caboose looks like wolf, Tarballs looked like wolf. And in my next post, I stated that Caboose and Tar were nearly tied, but I leaned slightly toward Tar that day. I even stated, however, that Tar+Caboose was my fav scum pair, but you got wound up as you were the next scummiest player.

Plus, you didn't have an issue with my vote yesterday. If you did, why not bring it up? Instead of explaining why any of our votes were wrong (UN, mine, and well...I guess Sotty would have wanted to get wolf too), you simply kept attacking Hero.

Plus, should I have quoted UN? How would that have strengthened my argument? If it wouldn't, why are you not questioning UN?

Also, I just realized your argument is flawed. In my reread, I came across UN's post in isolation:
iamausername wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
Yosarian
Hero is the common denominator of all the wolf teams that I think make sense. Still pretty much sure that
iamausername
Wulfy is town. Gonna re read.
OGML: Yos=scum. IAUN=Town.
IAUN: Hero=scum. Wulfy=Town.

You presented a grand logical fallacy in your earlier wifom that I already attack as a "damned either way" ploy to cast doubt on me and my play all game. However, the basis is illogical because one player thinks your guilty and the other thinks I'm town. We both have a town read on them, therefore YOU are my obvious target. And you use this to attack me when you drew the same conclusion (if you were town)? Weak.
w:l:d
2:3:0
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wulfy wrote: I think this is you trying to set up a lynch for tomorrow
Funny you would say that, when that's all you've been doing all day. I had wanted to just lynch Hero and move on, but you have been acting so scummy.
Now, it wouldn't matter who the wolf kills because according to your theory, I'm guilty. If you, who I am now completely certain is a wolf, kill OGML, you'll simply claim that because of the above post, I killed OMGL to look better in UN's eyes. If you kill UN, you'll claim I left OGML alive as you predicted, and with this much projection and speculation, even I'd be confused (if I were either UN or OGML).
Well, of course we know you won't die, because you're the wolf. And of course we know I won't die, because you've been trying to set up my mislynch all day.

And yes, I'm playing WIFOM games with you and with you you're going to kill tonight, trying to make your choice a little harder for you. I'm trying to mix things up, because if I hadn't said anything, I think tommorow would have ended up with a you-me-OGML endgame, and if I'm right about you being scum, I think town would have lost that, unless I started making the case today. SOrry I made your kill choice harder for you here, scum.

By the way, that "who I'm now completly certain is a wolf" line is a dead giveaway. You're scum, wolfy. Earlier, you were pretending to try to look at things with an open mind, and now that I've cut down your options, you're just going after me. Fine. Bring it, scum.
You've done nothing today but throw up pure speculation to confuse everyone for the lylo situation, which will definitely have either you or Hero (assuming both are scum).
If you're that sure, then why aren't you voting Hero now? Hoping you can perhaps get me mislynched today instead and can skip the whole lynch or lose thing?
If this is 100% accurate, you're entire act today has been the scummiest play all day.
Eh? My act today? I've been trying to lynch hero, who I think is scum, and trying to figure out who his scum buddy is. How the hell is that "scummy"?
Not to even MENTION your broad strokes of my recent game play, such as how my "play yesterday and today is exactly how I'd think scum would act."
Um...that's how you find scum. You figure out how scum would likely act in a given situation, and then you look for people who act that way.
You're casting soft doubt and tossing up more and more speculation.
"soft doubt"? "speculation"? No, I think I've figured out what's going on this game, and how to win it for the town. If you are town, then you need to convince me I'm wrong, or else town is going to lose. But you're not even trying, which is fine, because I don't think I'm wrong here.
In *fact*, the only person you have attacked strongly or defended well against is Hero. My guess is that this is due to some plan concocted N4 due to the screw up no-kill you and Caboose had N3.
:roll:

Yes, I've been attacking hero. So that makes us scum together?

And you're calling MY arguments "casting soft doubt" and "speculation"? lol. You are SO scum.

NOTE: All the above assumes Yos2 and Caboose (hero) is the scum team.
Right. So if you assume me and hero are scum together, then you can use that assumption to prove me and hero are scum together?

Nice circular reasoning there.
Now, as for why I voted Tarballs yesterday:
Copy pasted from IAUN's voting post yesterday:
1) Huge inconsistency in his opinion on fallen angel.
2) Another incosistency as to whether people should have to provide their own reasoning to join a bandwagon.
3) Spent D3 repeatedly saying "need to hunt us some wolves", but at no point actually did anything about it.
4) Carefully avoided taking a side in the Yos/Mastin bust-up.

As I have also said: For the same reasons Caboose looks like wolf, Tarballs looked like wolf. And in my next post, I stated that Caboose and Tar were nearly tied, but I leaned slightly toward Tar that day. I even stated, however, that Tar+Caboose was my fav scum pair, but you got wound up as you were the next scummiest player.
Right, and that is exactally why I suspect you of being his scum partner. All day yesterday, you kept distancing from Caboose, but you ended up lynching Tarballs instead of Caboose at the end of the day. If Caboose/Hero is scum, then that behavior makes you look quite bad.

Wolfy, if you were town, you really should be able to understand why I'm suspicious of you here. The fact that me mentioning I'm suspicious of you being Hero's scum partner suddenly makes you "convinced" I'm scum just makes you look worse here.
Plus, you didn't have an issue with my vote yesterday. If you did, why not bring it up? Instead of explaining why any of our votes were wrong (UN, mine, and well...I guess Sotty would have wanted to get wolf too), you simply kept attacking Hero.
And, if Hero is scum, how the hell is me attacking Hero a bad thing?

Look, I'm convinced that between Hero and Tarballs, we lynched the wrong guy yesterday. Odds are, if I'm right abut Hero being scum, Hero's scum partner tipped the lynch towards Tarballs instead of Hero. So I looked back to see who in the game looked like they might have been scum trying to get the wrong guy lynched. Again, that's how you scum hunt, Wolfy. You look at lynched that went well and lynches that went badly, and see who was pushing what angle, and try to figure out why.
You presented a grand logical fallacy in your earlier wifom that I already attack as a "damned either way" ploy to cast doubt on me and my play all game. However, the basis is illogical because one player thinks your guilty and the other thinks I'm town. We both have a town read on them, therefore YOU are my obvious target. And you use this to attack me when you drew the same conclusion (if you were town)? Weak.
Eh? I don't understand what you're getting at here, Wolfy.

If OGML and Iamusername are town, then you must be scum, of course. That wasn't the only thing I used to attack you, though. I also thing that how hard you were trying to draw a connection between me and Hero is incredibly scummy.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Anyway, I've been voting Hero a while now, and the scum haven't piled on for the quicklynch, which makes me entierly confident that Hero is scum. Let's lynch him and move on.
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by iamausername »

OGML has voted for Caboose twice in the game. The first came on day one, when fallen angel was already at 4 votes, and was discarded a day later in order to join the fallen angel wagon. The second came on day three, and was discarded
ten minutes
later, before anyone else had even had time to respond to it. Do either of these votes provide any actual threat to Caboose whatsoever? No.

Besides that, mentions of Caboose from OGML have pretty much all been "oh yeah, this guy is scummy too" tacked on as an afterthought to lists of the players he's actually been trying to lynch.

Am I the only one seeing that as pretty likely behaviour for Caboose/Hero's partner?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I should read. I will in the morning.
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:05 pm

Post by Datadanne »

Last chance, OGML.
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Funny you would say that, when that's all you've been doing all day. I had wanted to just lynch Hero and move on, but you have been acting so scummy.
Point 1: "I just wanted to lynch Hero and move on." ~Yos2
This=Scummy. You prove, as much as this game allows you, that a person is scum then lynch them. You don't seem very interested in that considering this sentence.
Point 2: "You have been acting so scummy." ~Y2
A broad generalization without any facts to back it up as a statement.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Now, it wouldn't matter who the wolf kills because according to your theory, I'm guilty. If you, who I am now completely certain is a wolf, kill OGML, you'll simply claim that because of the above post, I killed OMGL to look better in UN's eyes. If you kill UN, you'll claim I left OGML alive as you predicted, and with this much projection and speculation, even I'd be confused (if I were either UN or OGML).
Well, of course we know you won't die, because you're the wolf. And of course we know I won't die, because you've been trying to set up my mislynch all day.
So now you're saying that if you die, I'm scum because if I was scum, I would purposely kill you to confuse who, in your hypothetical, is the remaining town in OGML and IAUN. If I were scum, you're not making a difficult case, your painting me red. Essentially, you've made it seem like no matter the night kill, unless I die, I'm scum. That is...well, I have to admit that it is a prime wolf move in your position. However, I am very certain that the town (assuming it *is* OGML and IAUN, as I feel and you suggest with your inside knowledge) won't fall for your "WIFOM games" sense that is the number 1 scum tell as far as my Book is concerned.
Yosarian2 wrote:
By the way, that "who I'm now completly certain is a wolf" line is a dead giveaway. You're scum, wolfy. Earlier, you were pretending to try to look at things with an open mind, and now that I've cut down your options, you're just going after me. Fine. Bring it, scum.
Cut down what options? You've don no such thing. I said yesterday that Tarballs and Hero (Caboose) was the likely scum pair. If scum was not this team, then you were the likely partner with either. I cut my own options down by deductive reasoning, which is the town thing to do. ALSO, if you were town, you wouldn't be cutting someone's options down (in terms of who to attack). You would have an open mind, or at least explain why your theory is better. However, you're trapped. You know your partner's caught, so you had to pick someone else for his partner. What fails, however, is that I am very active in this game. I post once per day and haven't missed anything. So explain how I would have missed a night kill. In your hypothetical, my partner would be Caboose. He hasn't been the most active player all game, so do you really think someone who visits this site every day would just miss the night kill action? Despite the 2 or 3 days one would have an opportunity to make the night kill? No. That fits your profile slightly better. And the only person who it fits better is Caboose AND Tarballs or Yos2. You, Yos2, did know you would be going to the Beach. And sure, maybe you could have sent in a pre-nk, but you would have known Caboose was around. You probably even reminded him, but you didn't know he would flake. Or, you might not have thought about. You could have forgotten to actually sent the PM. I *don't* know why you missed it, but I do know that if your wolf, as I suspect, then you missed it.
yos2 wrote: If OGML and Iamusername are town, then you must be scum, of course. That wasn't the only thing I used to attack you, though. I also thing that how hard you were trying to draw a connection between me and Hero is incredibly scummy.
Ignoring the whole center mesh cause if you didn't understand it then I can't possibly make you understand it. However, on this last tid bit, I can retort with this:
Drawing connections. It's called "scum hunting" and is therefore pro town and not scummy. Oh, and you should take your own advice, if I am scum, then you better explain to me how your town, because then I know who my next guess is. Just, right now, you're doing a really shitty job of defending yourself, so I'm kind of hoping your not town for my own sanity. If you flip town... I'm going to be so pissed with myself.

AH!, I did think of something! I'm not voting Hero because there is a still a small chance that he's not scum and you are. It is small, but not impossible. If that is the case, I'll stick with my pseudo vote until I am ready to say Hero is scum. I won't let a quick hammer happen, not yet.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Wulfy wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
Point 1: "I just wanted to lynch Hero and move on." ~Yos2
This=Scummy. You prove, as much as this game allows you, that a person is scum then lynch them. You don't seem very interested in that considering this sentence.
Um, yes, that is exactally what I was doing. I origionally wasn't especally interested in figuring out hero's partner today.
Point 2: "You have been acting so scummy." ~Y2
A broad generalization without any facts to back it up as a statement.
Heh. I've given pleanty of facts, wolfy.

You still haven't explained the origional scumtell that I noticed, which was why, exactally, you were "100%" sure that "either hero or yos is scum". If I was in your position, and I was town, I would have been at least a little worried about the possibility that me and hero were both town fighting each other, especally since I hadn't voted him yet. The fact you weren't at all concerned about that possibility seems like a huge scum tell to me.

Yosarian2 wrote:
So now you're saying that if you die, I'm scum because if I was scum, I would purposely kill you to confuse who, in your hypothetical, is the remaining town in OGML and IAUN. If I were scum, you're not making a difficult case, your painting me red. Essentially, you've made it seem like no matter the night kill, unless I die, I'm scum. That is...well, I have to admit that it is a prime wolf move in your position.
(grin) Except if I was a wolf, I wouldn't die at night, now would I?

I think you already know I'm town, especally when you make comments like that.
Cut down what options? You've don no such thing.
Earlier today, you kept going on about possible scum pairs, about how it was "66% likely that hero and yos are scum together" (pulling more numbers out of thin air here) and all that. Once I attacked you, that stopped completly. At that point you, as scum, would basically have had no choice but to try to get me lynched, either today or tommorow. Whereas you as town would probably still try to keep an open mind. You reacted like scum.

ALSO, if you were town, you wouldn't be cutting someone's options down (in terms of who to attack).
I'm not "cutting your options down" except by attacking you. That limits your options if you're scum, because it means you won't be able to get me to help you mislynch someone else.
. You know your partner's caught, so you had to pick someone else for his partner.
Hah. Assuming Hero is scum (which I can now since he hasn't been speedlynched after I voted him), *I* am the one who caught him. I am the one who decided Caboose was probably scum yesterday and went after him, instead of going after Tarballs. You're trying to make it sound like hero getting caught is just something that "happened"; no, I caught him. Just like I've caught you now too.
I post once per day and haven't missed anything. So explain how I would have missed a night kill.
That's a good question. Why did you miss the night kill?
He hasn't been the most active player all game, so do you really think someone who visits this site every day would just miss the night kill action?

You, Yos2, did know you would be going to the Beach. And sure, maybe you could have sent in a pre-nk, but you would have known Caboose was around.
You do realize the contradiction here, right? He hasn't been the most active person all game, so do you really think I would just count on him sending in the nightkill instead of just doing it myself?
yos2 wrote: If OGML and Iamusername are town, then you must be scum, of course. That wasn't the only thing I used to attack you, though. I also thing that how hard you were trying to draw a connection between me and Hero is incredibly scummy.
Drawing connections. It's called "scum hunting" and is therefore pro town and not scummy. Oh, and you should take your own advice, if I am scum, then you better explain to me how your town, because then I know who my next guess is.
How I'm town?

I've been scumhunting all game, and doing a good job at it. I've caught both mafia and, now with hero, wolf. Not only am I town, I've been quite active, effective, and useful town. What else do you expect me to say?
Just, right now, you're doing a really shitty job of defending yourself, so I'm kind of hoping your not town for my own sanity. If you flip town... I'm going to be so pissed with myself.
I haven't been trying to defend myself, because you haven't actually been attacking me with anything logical.
AH!, I did think of something! I'm not voting Hero because there is a still a small chance that he's not scum and you are. It is small, but not impossible.
Actually, I think you're not voting Hero because you think there is still a small chance you can get me lynched today and not your scum partner. You've been so sure he was scum all day, but you've been so reluctent to vote him. Dead giveaway there.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Yosarian2 »

Also, I really hope everyone does realize that there's no way I would have attacked Wolfy today if I was scum trying to mislynch Hero, like he's now suggesting, especally since Wolfy was already quite willing to vote Hero before I voted him. If I was scum and hero was town, there's no way I would suddenly go off and pick a fight with Wolfy like that; I would have been trying to manipulate wolfy into voting hero instead.

Plus, there's no way me and hero could be town together, since I've been voting him and he hasn't been lynched even though everyone's posted.

Really, everyone reading this game now should be completly confident that either I am town and Hero is scum, or that me and hero are both scum. There are no other possibilities; Hero simply must be scum here. So can we please just lynch him already?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:17 am

Post by iamausername »

Yosarian2 wrote:Really, everyone reading this game now should be completly confident that either I am town and Hero is scum, or that me and hero are both scum. There are no other possibilities; Hero simply must be scum here. So can we please just lynch him already?
I'm absolutely convident that he's scum, but I'm not ready to lynch him until I'm satisfied that you and Wulfy are actually giving serious consideration to the possibility that OGML is his partner.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Wulfy »

iamausername wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Really, everyone reading this game now should be completly confident that either I am town and Hero is scum, or that me and hero are both scum. There are no other possibilities; Hero simply must be scum here. So can we please just lynch him already?
I'm absolutely convident that he's scum, but I'm not ready to lynch him until I'm satisfied that you and Wulfy are actually giving serious consideration to the possibility that OGML is his partner.
Huh? Hm...

If Yos2 is town as he suggests, then OGML's the actual only partner for Hero. UN has been as active as I am, which means that the odds UN would miss the night kill is zero. Maybe I'm stretching here, but after the above counter arguments by Yos2, he does seem too meticulous to miss something like this, even if he was V/LA.

I finally ceased being lazy and glanced through a Yos game or two. He's a fairly experienced player, and while that kind of amateurish mistake can happen to anyone, I doubt he'd not think of it after having it happen in a game he modded. He would be overly careful about such things, and there is no danger in that since it would not be seen by town.

I am going to do two more things before placing my vote:
Mod confirmation that he would have accepted a pre-sent night kill.

As for the night phase, I am going to reread OGML in isolation as a possible scum partner for Caboose. Also, I will read their interactions as UN has pointed out to check for potential scum pair.

I'm also going to look at Yos2's end game as scum in another game if I can find one I like, just to be a little more reassured he's town.
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

Interesting.

Actually, after that last post of Iamusername, I am absolulty 100% convinced he's town now; if he was scum I would expect him to encourage me and wolfy to fight.

And I do agree, we really need to hear from OGML before we end the day. He's been way too quiet.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Yosarian2 wrote:Interesting.

Actually, after that last post of Iamusername, I am absolulty 100% convinced he's town now; if he was scum I would expect him to encourage me and wolfy to fight.

And I do agree, we really need to hear from OGML before we end the day. He's been way too quiet.
Smartest thing you've said. If I successfully had you lynched with a town flip, I think I would simply die...

My records bad enough from everyone acting prematurely. As before mentioned, CJMiller was an idiot in another game I played. Lynched without a real case.

In the one that just finished, the town just decided to ignore my counter claim as doctor (I was) and randomly lynched a townie in lylo. I think I should learn from these mistakes and slow down.

So yes, slowing down is a good thing, particularly waiting for OGML. Oh, and I am still waiting on the Mod to reply.
Wulfy
Wulfy
Goon
Wulfy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:34 pm

Post by Wulfy »

Good news:

*Data confirms that Yos2 isn't lying. However, it requires a stipulation such as a V/LA. Given that Caboose wasn't exactly trust worthy, I could see wolf-Yos2 acting early. After a mild review of his play as scum, he is far too...methodical to f**k that up so badly, so the odds he is a forgetful wolf are virtually zero. Since I can't find any reason for him to intentionally not kill, I will make the assumption he is town.

*By deduction, OGML is far more suspect than IAUN.

Vote Hero
for several reasons. 1. I initially deduced that within Yos2, Caboose, and Tarballs was the wolf team. I felt 100% certain of this fact. However, UN has brought forth a need to reconsider OGML. Since Yos2 has defended my attacks and suspicions unbelievably well, I hgihly doubt he is scum. Plus, metagame evidence also supports the idea he wouldn't have screwed up. So, I'm gunning for OGML+Hero, with hero being the more obvious scum.

@UN: Do you agree or do you think OGML might be a partner to someone else, and thus, Hero is the wrong lynch?
Datadanne
Datadanne
Goon
Datadanne
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:20 am

Post by Datadanne »

Votecount wrote:2 - Hero764 (Yosarian2 and Wulfy)

Not voting:
OhGodMyLife, Iamausername and Hero764.
HERO IS AT LY-1.

Looking for a replacement for OhGodMyLife.
Show
Acheivements:

- Won 400000$ in Mafia Deal or no deal.
- Killed 3 mafia members in his first 3 vig nights.
- Reserved
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:07 am

Post by iamausername »

I'm just noting that I have the opportunity to hammer Hero right now, and am not taking it, because Mastin was WRONG.

Everybody seems to have figured that out already, but I just wanted to confirm it 100%. I'm probably going to go ahead and hammer fairly soon anyway, just going to make sure there's nothing else I need to say before my inevitable death tonight.
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Hero764 »

This is a bit ridiculous tbh.

What exactly is the case against me? It seems the only reason you guys are voting for me is because Caboose was absent during N3. It's MYLO and that's an incredibly weak reason for town to go on. All Yos2 said was that because OGML and IAAU were obvtown(which he has yet to explain why) I must be scum. You shouldn't be supporting your MLYO lynch with reasoning this poor.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”