X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 am

Post by X »

Mod, could you be a wonderful revisionist mod and fix my broken hyperlink tag?

Done. BTW, use the wiki tags next time; it's easier. ~Vi
Moriarty147
Moriarty147
Goon
Moriarty147
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Moriarty147 »

X wrote: So you think that VPB and EK are scum together?
The possibility has been there in my mind since early D1, yeah. It's a minor possibility and imho not worth following at the moment, but it's still a possibility.
X wrote:You do realize what a Vig is?
Fixed the tags again. ~Vi

Oh, the implication being that only a Vig would NK Empking was there. That'll teach me to make posts while extremely sleep-deprived.

X wrote:Read the thread, please.
I did catch 368, but I thought it unsatisfactory as it seems that
all
of Emping's posts are approximately this deep, and therefore this isn't a tell in either direction for him.
Was yea ra omness chs ciel sos infel...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:31 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls Post 420 wrote:
ek 412 wrote:Also, why is 5 players too many to suspect? I know they can't all be scum, but I have to question and pressure everyone who seeme like they might be scum. What is the problem?
It's more the fact that you have 5 players that you saw as scummy and I know that at least two I see/saw as scummy weren't on your list. If we are on completely different pages it makes me wander if we hold the same alignment.
This is pretty short sighted. If you and Elvis had the same alignment that doesn't automatically mean you would suspect the same people.
Juls Post 420 wrote:About the same. I haven't seen anything to convince me he is trying any harder. I want to point out though that I have a pretty quick temper and people like zwets / Empking rub me the wrong way. I have played numerous games with zwets where I have voted him early and often. So I often take this stance of being annoyed enough by these type of players to vote them.
emp has been more active today than he was yesterday. Weren't you pushing him yesterday for being short, useless and unhelpful? Looking back also for a little rolefishing. What about his play today is so bad to you?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:13 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Juls wrote:
ek 412 wrote:Also, why is 5 players too many to suspect? I know they can't all be scum, but I have to question and pressure everyone who seeme like they might be scum. What is the problem?
It's more the fact that you have 5 players that you saw as scummy and I know that at least two I see/saw as scummy weren't on your list. If we are on completely different pages it makes me wander if we hold the same alignment.
I was just noting connections between players there. It wasn't even a scum list, and I think you are taking the quote out of context because you are treating it as my scum list when actually it was not. It had some people I was suspicious of who seemed connected to others, and I even said that it was not definitive and I was only noting it on the chance someone there comes up scum then we look at people they're connected to.

Also like Sotty said, just because our suspects don't match shouldn't make you think I'm scum. It should be deeper than that, based on my reasoning or something.
Juls wrote:
ek 412 wrote:And I did not suspect empking at the time, but I do now. I am trying to lynch him, meanwhile you are trying everything you can to vote/lynch somebody other than empking. If empking is so high on your list of suspects, why have you just unvoted him?
No, I have every intention of voting Empking if we get close to deadline. Empking is #2 on my list right now. But I think VP is scum. I unvoted Empking so that I could complete my post and decided after I want to vote VP right now.
I don't understand the reasoning on VP. It seems party based on a meta of him?
Juls wrote:
ek 412 wrote:So, am I the only one who thinks it's really weird how Juls long post had a bunch of parts where she attacks people for their treatment of empking (like they didn't think he was scummy when she did), but now she's voting VP and attacking the people who want empking lynched?
Other than VP I don't think I really attacked anybody in my post. I have some mild suspicions of you but it's not like I am beating the ek drum here. I really am anxious for the reveal at the end of this game because I am baffled at how difficult it is for me to get anyone to understand my points. I feel like because I went V/LA and talked about Jesters that nothing else I say matters. But my goal here is if I do get lynched that I leave behind enough information for the town to see my intentions were sincere.
It's just strange for you to vote empking and call him scum, then throw doubt on the lynch talking about jesters, then revote him under pressure, then jump off again based on a weak case on VP. That is the way I see your behavior, and it reads like either you trying to save empking, or avoid blame for the lynch.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:44 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Juls wrote:Your claim is you like to keep your vote on someone. I expect that to mean that VP-alignment-independent always leave your vote on someone. I am saying you claiming it as your M.O. was a convienant excuse.
But my point is that if you are going to argue a meta arguement like that, you have to look at more than one game. I would agree with you that there were moments in Cowboy that I didn't have my vote out, but that was largely due to extraneous circumstances of a lot of town players being at least semi-confirmed in the game. It was far more challenging than the average game for the scum to put their votes out because if it was done without stating very good reasons why it would have looked highly suspicious. My point stands that you are being very narrow-sighted arguing this as a meta thing.
Juls wrote:this argument has gone down such a side path. My initial point was that you aren't really pushing lurkers even though you seemed to feel so strongly about it in the beginning.
Well I have brought up several times when I feel people are lurking. I'm not going to switch my vote every two seconds because someone is lurking. This is particularly true when I received no verbal support from anyone else in the game that lurking should be frowned upong. Plus, outright scuminess > than lurking even if it is more of an offense in this game.

How is me voting for someone I consider scummy in their actions instead of someone I see as potentially scummy for lurking scummy itself? I'm really missing the point of your argument here.
Juls wrote:Please see my post 404. I admitted that I wasn't playing to my full potential due to outside circumstances.
That may be, but my point still stands unless you are rescinding yours. If you are going to levy the accusation of me chaining lynches I would like to know why you didn't attack Pesco for this.
Juls wrote:First...you know me from last game. I do not appreciate the "Get over yourself" part and I think you know that. I would prefer we have a civil conversation and that to me is a personal attack.
I'm not trying to make it personal, I'm simply pointing out that you should consider that your interpretation of my comments may not be the correct one. I point out why I don't think my speaking that way is scummy or leading people to anything (I resent being compared to Sean Hannity!), but you didn't respond to this. I'm asking a fair question that I feel is seeking clarification and not coming to a preconceived conclusion. You are making it seem like I am saying: Translation, "*fill in whatever conclusion fits my case*". I think this is an unfair characterization.

Juls' post in 420 is giving me town vibes, unfortunately.

Juls, can you explain what made me jump so far ahead in scumminess for you, as opposed to Emp who you suspected all day yesterday and have said hasn't improved his play today? Do you feel that any part of your case is OMGUS or residual suspicion from Cowboy Bebop?

-----------------
Moriarty wrote:every time someone has made a comment about buddies not bussing someone in D1 so far it has turned out that they were scumbuddies with that person
Got links to back these vague suspicions of yours?
Moriarty wrote:Furthermore, your vote for Juls in 324 seems a bit out-of-nowhere, VPB.
Can you please give me your interpretation of her backing off of Emp and then going back on his wagon after I pressured her. Preferably before this day ends.
Moriarty wrote:I'm not sure why it's "obvious" that this would implicate her as scum, given how mafia works by definition there are always going to be some townies on townie wagons, and therefore I'm not sure why the threat of *gasp* being on TWO WHOLE TOWNIE WAGONS, especially on people who are either being suspicious as all hell (PP) or playing beyond horribly (Empking) in earlygame would make her be worried enough to try to make a really awkward wagon jump off of Empking on D2.
Wagon analysis later would dictate that any scum would not want to be on every townie lynch. This is obviously getting into the world of WIFOM, but stick with me. My thought process is that a scum player could see an Emp wagon as one that would be easy to jump off because it will probably go through anyhow. Hell, even if she had just jumped off it wouldn't have bothered me so much, but getting back on immediately after I put mild pressure on her looks suspicious. You describe it as "awkward", but do you find it suspicious at all? why or why not?
Moriarty wrote: VPB...despite the evidence making him look Townie, for some reason I'm very nervous about him for some reason gut-wise. I'm not sure why, but it's definetly something to keep my eye on for the rest of the game.
Ugh, this is starting to be my anthem I think. I basically hear this at least once every game regardless of alignment. I still don't get where it comes from.

Where the hell is image?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:45 am

Post by elvis_knits »

I agree image is fail. He's not even voting anyone.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'll be honest and piss off Vi at the same time. With the con I'm about to go to as well as upcoming schedule changes, it would be wisest for me to replace out at this time. Which sucks because I was having fun. But in the end...

Vi, I need to request replacement
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Vi »

We must part now. My life goes on. But my heart won't give you up.
Ere I walk away, let me hear you say. I meant as much to you...

Vote Count XXVI:
The next line is?

Empking (L-2) ~
forbiddanlight,
elvis_knits, X, tubby216

Juls (L-3) ~ VP Hannity, Sotty7, Empking
image (L-5) ~ hasdgfas
VP Baltar (L-5) ~ Juls
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
image, Moriarty147
[size=0]image 2 PROD1 7 PROD2 3 | e_knits 0 | Empking 1 | f-light -- | hascow 0 | Juls 0 | tubby 1 PROD1 4 | Mo 0 PROD1 3 | Sotty7 0 PROD1 3 | VP Baltar 0 | X 0 PROD1 3[/size]
-Replacing forbiddanlight. Please hold...

---Juls' complaints about living in the Republican South are sympathized with.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(16%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by tubby216 »

this will most certianly get me modkilled but.......

there is nothing wrong with republicans I happen to be one

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~back to the game~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juls has not impressed as of yet, when we lynch empking and if he flips scum I will be taking a hard look at juls and then you all might be graced with the rare oppurtunity to read an acutall case brought forth by me
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

hrm, 16%.

unvote, vote: Empking

would still prefer an image lynch, but I think it's too late.

Empking has, however, done nothing but be scummy for this entire game.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Post by Juls »

Sotty7 wrote:This is pretty short sighted. If you and Elvis had the same alignment that doesn't automatically mean you would suspect the same people.
What part of mild suspicion am I not being clear about? I am getting irritated that Sotty7 and EK are trying to make it out like I am on a witch hunt against her. When someone is on a different page then me all together they deserve a second look and watching. If I were voting her for these reasons I could understand the argument.
Sotty7 wrote:emp has been more active today than he was yesterday. Weren't you pushing him yesterday for being short, useless and unhelpful? Looking back also for a little rolefishing. What about his play today is so bad to you?
Posting more often and providing more content are two different things and I suspect you know that. His play today is the same as yesterday. Hopping on my wagon, not explaining anything, not caring at all, being a total waste of a player.
ek 428 wrote:Also like Sotty said, just because our suspects don't match shouldn't make you think I'm scum. It should be deeper than that, based on my reasoning or something.
When did I say you were scum? Seriously...the misreps in this game are overflowing. So let me get this straight. You can note suspicions and links of 5 players in one post but if I mention a suspicion of you then I am short sighted and not logical. Quite a double standard there.
ek 428 wrote:I don't understand the reasoning on VP. It seems party based on a meta of him?
My biggest problem with VP is the way he is twisting what people are saying and molding it to fit whatever he wants to push.
ek 428 wrote:It's just strange for you to vote empking and call him scum, then throw doubt on the lynch talking about jesters, then revote him under pressure, then jump off again based on a weak case on VP. That is the way I see your behavior, and it reads like either you trying to save empking, or avoid blame for the lynch.
Maybe you will understand it if I say it in a different color
I will vote Empking if we get close to deadline...happily
but I am going to have this conversation about VP and you and Sotty misrepresenting everything I say because I think it is important for people to see this after since you guys have set up my lynch for tomorrow.
VP 429 wrote:That may be, but my point still stands unless you are rescinding yours. If you are going to levy the accusation of me chaining lynches I would like to know why you didn't attack Pesco for this.
The way I understood Pesco on my reread is that he/she was saying if we lynched one of you we would find links to other players. I didn't see it as he/she was trying to lynch you both. Maybe I misunderstood but that is what I took from it.
VP 429 wrote:Juls, can you explain what made me jump so far ahead in scumminess for you, as opposed to Emp who you suspected all day yesterday and have said hasn't improved his play today? Do you feel that any part of your case is OMGUS or residual suspicion from Cowboy Bebop?
See pink text above. I still think Empking is scummy but in my opinion you have been twisting words and planting seeds all day. I see no reason for town to do this. And come on...really? Why in the world would I be suspicious of you based on Bebop? I am not dumb. I'm not even sure anymore what you think I am OMGUSing.
tuby 433 wrote:there is nothing wrong with republicans I happen to be one

Some of my closest friends and family are republicans but when you live in a sea of them it is difficult to have opposing opinions. I am not a democrat either for the record. I have voted both ways in the past.

And now we return to our regularly scheduled program.
tubby 433 wrote:Juls has not impressed as of yet, when we lynch empking and if he flips scum I will be taking a hard look at juls and then you all might be graced with the rare oppurtunity to read an acutall case brought forth by me
I call B.S. Let's see that case now. Otherwise you setting up tomorrow's lynch so blatantly is probably the scummiest thing I have seen this entire game. First...only scum are sure they are going to be here tomorrow and second...why not make the case today? Sounds like you want to make sure you know the plan with your buddies.

Unvote, Vote Tubby
-------------------------------------
Juls
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Juls Post 435 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:This is pretty short sighted. If you and Elvis had the same alignment that doesn't automatically mean you would suspect the same people.
What part of mild suspicion am I not being clear about? I am getting irritated that Sotty7 and EK are trying to make it out like I am on a witch hunt against her. When someone is on a different page then me all together they deserve a second look and watching. If I were voting her for these reasons I could understand the argument.
I never said you were on a witch hunt. I just don't agree with your logic because it will pretty much result in you being suspicious of most of the players in the game. Everyone has their own method and scumdar. Looking at the reasons why she suspected them is a much better way to go.
Juls Post 435 wrote:
tubby 433 wrote:Juls has not impressed as of yet, when we lynch empking and if he flips scum I will be taking a hard look at juls and then you all might be graced with the rare oppurtunity to read an acutall case brought forth by me
I call B.S. Let's see that case now. Otherwise you setting up tomorrow's lynch so blatantly is probably the scummiest thing I have seen this entire game. First...only scum are sure they are going to be here tomorrow and second...why not make the case today? Sounds like you want to make sure you know the plan with your buddies.

Unvote, Vote Tubby
Wow... The last sentence doesn't work. If Tubby was scum he would just talk with his scum buddies over night about the “plan”. But what is most striking here is you willingness to just drop your case on VP and hunt after Tubby when we are so close to the deadline falling. It's true Tubby has been far from helpful, but your readiness to just throw your vote on him after the strong stance you took on VP is surprising. You have also stated numerous of times your willingness to vote emp again, it is starting to look like you are just throwing your vote around.

Juls if you had soul choice on the lynch for today who would you chose to hang? VP, Tubby or emp. Why?
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:36 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Juls wrote:
I'm not clear why "mild suspicion" means we shouldn't question faulty reasoning. Why does the degree of your suspicion matter here?
juls wrote:
ek 428 wrote:Also like Sotty said, just because our suspects don't match shouldn't make you think I'm scum. It should be deeper than that, based on my reasoning or something.
When did I say you were scum? Seriously...the misreps in this game are overflowing. So let me get this straight. You can note suspicions and links of 5 players in one post but if I mention a suspicion of you then I am short sighted and not logical. Quite a double standard there.
It is logical to think that if you suspect someone that you are thinking they might be scum. Since you are suspecting them OF being scum. It's the same thing.
Juls wrote:
ek 428 wrote:I don't understand the reasoning on VP. It seems party based on a meta of him?
My biggest problem with VP is the way he is twisting what people are saying and molding it to fit whatever he wants to push.
I haven't noticed him doing that. I can go read more closely, but I haven't noticed it at this point.
Juls wrote:
ek 428 wrote:It's just strange for you to vote empking and call him scum, then throw doubt on the lynch talking about jesters, then revote him under pressure, then jump off again based on a weak case on VP. That is the way I see your behavior, and it reads like either you trying to save empking, or avoid blame for the lynch.
Maybe you will understand it if I say it in a different color
I will vote Empking if we get close to deadline...happily
but I am going to have this conversation about VP and you and Sotty misrepresenting everything I say because I think it is important for people to see this after since you guys have set up my lynch for tomorrow.
It doesn't matter if you promise me all day to vote empking, or even if you end up doing it. Your actions have been to try to divert the empking wagon on several occasions. Revoting him will not make those actions go away.

BTW pink didn't show up very well in sepia.
Talk nerdy to me.

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:11 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Juls wrote:VP and you and Sotty misrepresenting everything I say
Hyperbole much.
Juls wrote:The way I understood Pesco on my reread is that he/she was saying if we lynched one of you we would find links to other players. I didn't see it as he/she was trying to lynch you both. Maybe I misunderstood but that is what I took from it.
I didn't say he was saying he wanted us lynched immediately, however, he did appear to be trying to chain our lynches, which is why I questioned you. He voted me and FoSed EK in the same post, which most definitely looks like trying to play both sides of an argument we were having at that time. This apparently wasn't suspicious to you. Fine.

However, later when I am saying I want you lynched because you are being suspiciously wishy-washy about your number one suspect Empking, you try to claim that I am chaining his lynch and your lynch. As far as I remember, I haven't even voted Empking or said in any substantial way that I want his lynch, let alone in relation to your lynch.

It appears his lynch is going to happen out of policy today, and I can't say I'm going to stand in its way, but it should be fairly obvious that I would prefer your lynch today.
Juls wrote:Why in the world would I be suspicious of you based on Bebop? I am not dumb.
I never said you were. Having your suspicions of somebody colored by a very recently completed game is probably quite common. It actually happened to me because of that game. Zilla and I were Pale Moon Rising together and I was certain she was scum because I was reading her behavior as the same as Cowboy Bebop. We were both town. You don't have to be dumb for that to happen.
Juls wrote:I'm not even sure anymore what you think I am OMGUSing.
I do actually. One only needs to look at your tubby vote to see how you react when someone expresses the slightest suspicion on you.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:21 am

Post by tubby216 »

and the case on you that i may or may not be presenting is directly influenced on how empking flips. so i didn't want to detract from what we are trying to do here and thats lynch empking,,
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Vi »

Hero764 replaces forbiddanlight. Please welcome him.
Last edited by Vi on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Upon fear of modkill, welcome to our family Hero 76
~Vi
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Hero764 »

It's Hero76
=/
You have no direct evidence that I said otherwise. ~Vi

Reading through the thread. I should be done in a day or so.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Juls »

Some of you are being down-right stubborn. If you are town, open your mind and look elsewhere, holy <curse word>. Hopefully tomorrow I will have some information for you before you lynch me. I am done defending myself for playing the game and scum-hunting. Good job scum because you are certainly winning this little battle. Seriously? Not one person can see I am town? I know you aren't all scum but when we lose I am sure it will get blamed on me and what pisses me off more than anything is I have no f'n clue what I did that was so scummy.

Unvote, Vote Empking
Juls
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by Vi »

We -
So tired of all the darkness in our lives;
With no more angry words to say can come alive
Get into a car and drive
To the other side

Vote Count XXVII:
Into the night; into the light

Empking (LYNCH) ~ Hero764 (forbiddanlight), elvis_knits, X, tubby216, hasdgfas, Juls

Juls (L-3) ~ VP Baltar, Sotty7, Empking
image (L-6) ~
hasdgfas

VP Baltar (L-6) ~
Juls

tubby216 (L-6) ~
Juls

Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
image,
Moriarty147
[size=0]image 3 PROD1 8 PROD2 4 | e_knits 0 | Empking 0 | Hero 0 | hascow 0 | Juls 0 | tubby 0 PROD1 5 | Mo 1 PROD1 4 | Sotty7 1 PROD1 4 | VP Baltar 0 | X 1 PROD1 4[/size]
---image has until I find a replacement for him to PM me if he wants to stay in the game.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(16%)

-----

-----Empking ---
Right Said Fred, a.k.a. Jester
--- Too Sexy For This Game (won and exited the game) Day 2!!!

...wait...

-----Empking ---
Right Said Fred, a.k.a. Vanilla Townie
--- Lynched Day 2.

Night will be over in three days, or whenever everyone has sent in a request to begin the Day early. See Rule 9.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Post by Vi »

Truant replaces image overnight.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Vi »

Oh, you think I'm ugly, and you say I'm cheap
You shaved off my eyebrows while I was asleep
You drilled a hole in my head
Then you dumped me in a drainage ditch and left me for dead

Vote Count XXVIII:
You never acted this way before

Minimum (L-5)

Not Voting:
Truant, elvis_knits, Hero764, hasdgfas, Juls, tubby216, Sotty7, VP Baltar, X
[size=0]Truant 0 | e_knits 0 | Hero 0 | hascow 0 | Juls 0 | tubby 0 | Sotty7 0 | VP Baltar 0 | X 0[/size]
---Moriarty147 ---
"Weird Al" Yankovic, a.k.a. Vanilla Townie
--- Ostracized via Parental Advisory label Night 2.

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
(100%)
Truant
Truant
Goon
Truant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Truant »

Vote: Juls

I think it's rather obvious, given the number of bandwagons that she's been on and how badly she pushed for a lynch on a poor player rather than a scummy player.
RAWR!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Hi, Truant. I like you already. Have you read the whole game so far? Thoughts on any other players?

Oh, and
Vote Juls
. Should have happened yesterday.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Juls »

I am so shocked to see this. :roll:

I don't see much way around me being lynched today so town might want to take note of who is pushing me hard. I predict VP will say "well she was so scummy, I had to vote her" after my flip. I will quiet honestly be disappointed if VP turns out to be town because I think he is better than this.

Also note that VP said he was "getting town vibes" from me in one of his last posts of the day. Yet he comes out guns a blazin' on me today. No reason not to put my vote where I think scum is
Vote: VP

FYI, no need dragging it out to L-1. I am a Vanilla Townie, the Police. My flavor is De Do Do Do De Da Da Da. I made a last ditch effort to get the night kill to prevent another mislynch by claiming I might get night information in my last post of yesterday. It was a weak attempt but an attempt nontheless.
Juls

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”