Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Thesp »

hewitt wrote:It's a stalemate now. That's my opinion. I think it's pretty well figured out and the mafia are smart enough to not fall for the town's trap.

And here's how, assuming this is true then the stalemate makes sense and everything about why Sotty7 isn't gaining a fourth vote makes sense.

Sotty7 is the werewolf. He's got three votes on him from the town players, myself, AA23, and Empking. Which leaves Khamisa and Thesp as the mafia. If one of the mafia players vote Sotty7 they automatically lose because they have no nightkills and we will lynch them the next two days.
This post makes me want to vote for you soooooo bad.

Seriously? Why do the mafia not want to lynch the werewolf?

Why do you think Sotty7 is scum? (I want to hear it from your words.)

Vote Count

Sotty7 3 - AA23, hewitt, Empking
Empking 3 - Khamisa, Thesp, Sotty7

Sotty7 is -1
Empking is -1
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by Thesp »

And hewitt/Empking, what did you think of Sotty7 not hammering Empking when he had the chance?
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by hewitt »

First before I answer your questions Thesp does that not makes sense? If you two are the mafia you can't win, because we will lynch you. Does that hypothesis not make sense?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Thesp »

hewitt wrote:First before I answer your questions Thesp does that not makes sense? If you two are the mafia you can't win, because we will lynch you. Does that hypothesis not make sense?
Under the assumptions that we're both mafia and that you'd then lynch us, perhaps, but that is nowhere near certain. I'm still not convinced that mafia wouldn't want to lynch the werewolf - quite the opposite, in fact!

Do you think a mafia death (as opposed to a werewolf death) would be worthwhile? (That's what I'm pondering at this moment - I'm beginning to think it's even
more
in the mafia's interest to lynch the wolf at the moment, so it may be more worthwhile to lynch mafia.)
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Post by hewitt »

A mafia death for the town would not be helpful for the town under the assumption that said players above are who they are. If the wolf is dead the town has complete control of the town and can finish the game off. A mafia death would be stupid right now opposed to a wolf lynch. That's why the mafia doesn't want to lynch the wolf and don't play the dumb act because I'm sure you realized this way before I did.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Thesp »

hewitt wrote:A mafia death for the town would not be helpful for the town under the assumption that said players above are who they are. If the wolf is dead the town has complete control of the town and can finish the game off. A mafia death would be stupid right now opposed to a wolf lynch. That's why the mafia doesn't want to lynch the wolf and don't play the dumb act because I'm sure you realized this way before I did.
What about under the presumption that Sotty7 is mafia? (That's the presumption I'm working under.)
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by AA23 »

Thesp - why are you up in arms when Hewitt simply re-stated and agreed with what I've been saying all along?

That's the stalemate - - I was stupid and hot headed and let the mafia trap slip - - now we practically know the roles and are all staring at eachother in a stand off.

And
stop with your obvious and weak leading questions

you keep pushing this "What do you think of Sotty not hammering Emp"

Honestly - are you trying to SELL him to us now?

What do YOU think of Sotty not voting Dej? Or did you forget that exchange last day?
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by hewitt »

Right now I'm not thinking of Sotty7 as mafia, obviously.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Thesp »

Obviously. If Sotty7 turned out to be mafia, would that be bad for us?

And please tell AA23 that I'm not speaking to him.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by hewitt »

It could be, that would mean the wolf is still out there.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:23 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

AA23 wrote:What do YOU think of Sotty not voting Dej? Or did you forget that exchange last day?
Hi.

You also didn't vote Dej.

I am Still here reading and I don't really have much to say. Honestly, if someone buckles and votes Emp, it's pretty clear to me that I will be the lynch tomorrow regardless of what Emp would flip. It seems a common idea, out side AA's ridiculous reaching, that I am some kind of scum. I guess I am kinda feeling a little trapped while at the same time trying to stay into this game. It's an awkward situation for me honestly.

Thesp, you have said (a lot) that you think I am mafia. What makes you believe this so strongly?

Hewitt, lets say in hypoland we lynch emp and he flips wolf, what will you think of me come tomorrow?

Emp, opposite question to you. Lets say we lynch me and I flip town, who will be your next target? What do you think of AA's refusal to answer the question in regards to if he thinks you are town or not?

Kham, you are another one of the players who have stated I am scummy. You obviously don't believe I am the wolf, so how strongly do you feel that I am part of the mafia? More importantly, why?

AA, if we some how lynch emp and he flips wolf, will you still be pushing my lynch come tomorrow under the assumption I am mafia?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by hewitt »

If Empking is somehow lynched and he flips wolf then I obviously won't think you're the wolf anymore lol.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by AA23 »

I concur - pretty sill statement.

And I have answered whether I think he's mafiascum - - there is no evidence for or against it.

And you seem to think Percy agrees you're scum. He has no evidence pointing to someone being more likely worth lynching/wolf than you, flip flops between thinking a wolf lynch is what mafia does/does not want, and doesn't have a vote on you.

It seems like a lot of bs flying around.

One second it's "Lets lynch Emp over Sotty, he's the wolf" (no evidence to back it up)

Claims the evidence on Emp is Dej's behavior toward him/distancing (which is applicable if not MORE SO to Dej's behavior/distancing toward Mix/Sotty)

Doesn't think Mafia value having the wolf around one more night

Agrees wolf lynch is priority

Poses leading questions in an effort to now paint Emp as mafiascum and not wolf (didn't have evidence the first time around, now he's trying to have me and others speculate and suppose how Emp can be mafia - - OBVIOUS attempts to distract and COMPLETELY contradicting the "understanding" that wolf lynch is PRIORITY)

Yeah - Sotty, I'd say you're trapped - - makes sense you would say it though - any future lurking would now be explained/understood (then again, this is a stalemate).

Thesp keeps demonstrating Mafiascum allignment in recent activity and ignorance to the inevitable and most appropriate lynch of you (Sotty). And what's brilliant is that when you are gone, we only need to lynch ONE mafia to win, and Thesp has taken care of that for us with himself being outed.

But all the cards are down really, it's a mexican standoff at this point.

Does he hop on to your wagon, hammer, and prove me right (thus hammering nails in his coffin when I motion for his lynch next day?)

Or does he stay on and hope someone gets bored and insecure? (though why would they - what's the alternative to this stronger and substantial case? A failed attempt at painting Emp as wolf and current weaker attempts to now paint him as mafiascum?)

*And Sotty - I gave Dej the attention he deserved and suspected him and acted on it - I made myself clear where he stood. You however, played it safe - do you not remember the conversation? You appealed to emotion just like Thesp with the "I'm in a lose/lose situation"

Nieter of you are! You're just saying that to play it safe - you would have only been in a lose/lose situation with ME - if you were truly innocent, it would have been neutral for the rest of the town.

Stalemate. Let's see how long it takes to break.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

hewitt Post 936 wrote:If Empking is somehow lynched and he flips wolf then I obviously won't think you're the wolf anymore lol.
Oh Hewitt, this answer makes me want to hug you and kick your ass all at once.

If Emp flips wolf, will you think I am mafia tomorrow was my point. Probably should have just said but yeah..
AA23 Post 937 wrote:I concur - pretty sill statement.

And I have answered whether I think he's mafiascum - - there is no evidence for or against it.

And you seem to think Percy agrees you're scum. He has no evidence pointing to someone being more likely worth lynching/wolf than you, flip flops between thinking a wolf lynch is what mafia does/does not want, and doesn't have a vote on you.
Are you talking about Thesp here? Why the sudden mention of Percy? I'm confused.
AA23 Post 937 wrote:Yeah - Sotty, I'd say you're trapped - - makes sense you would say it though - any future lurking would now be explained/understood (then again, this is a stalemate).
Lurking sucks, I don't want to do it. but I could basically sit here and watch you guys talk about me without saying anything. Mostly because I think I will just be repeating myself over and over and over and over... You get the point.

I don't plan to lurk.
AA23 Post 937 wrote:*And Sotty - I gave Dej the attention he deserved and suspected him and acted on it - I made myself clear where he stood. You however, played it safe - do you not remember the conversation? You appealed to emotion just like Thesp with the "I'm in a lose/lose situation"

Nieter of you are! You're just saying that to play it safe - you would have only been in a lose/lose situation with ME - if you were truly innocent, it would have been neutral for the rest of the town.
You were the only one to fight with Dej and give him the attention you are talking about.

As I showed a few posts back no one else did. This point applies to every one else in the game just as much as it does to me.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:48 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Oh also AA, you didn't asnwer my question.

I'm not surprised of course, but it is still bad play on your part to ignore questions so obviously
all
the time.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 am

Post by AA23 »

Sotty - your attempt right there to discredit is just sad.

You've
failed[/u
to present a solid case on anyone else and have now resorted to leading questions and hypothetical distractions.

Your "question" is genuinely useless to ask me. Do you think for one second I'm going to take my vote off of you? At this point, as long as you're in this game, my vote is on you because you're not town and need to go.

lol seriously - - if we want to point fingers to discredit, both you and Thesp are STILL avoiding every request to present a strong case on Emp lol

Will both of you guys post next and bring up a new distraction? A new "interesting thought" to distract? Or will you finally answer the simple question.

And once again, since my repetition does nothing for you guys - - It should be stronger than anything I can call out on the Mix/Sotty case.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:14 am

Post by AA23 »

And yes, it was Thesp I was referring to, not Percy - - his nae was in my head because I've been collecting quotations that contradict every statement you and Thesp have been trying to make/spin for the last two days.

I'm not moving on to your position on Dej since you seem to hope people have forgotten the details by now
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:22 am

Post by AA23 »

Oh an by the way

@Hewitt -

In addition to Thesp (mafiascum) fialing to present a case on Emp, and Sotty (Wolf) failing to present a case on Emp (you know, the one where they try to suggest he's wolf) - - it would seem they are now trying to distract specific guilt and confuse who could be which rold (eg. Maybe Emp is not MAFIA - (with no proof) and if Emp flips something, would Sotty still be lynchable??)

To clarify:

Dej distanced himself and avoided the Sotty case to his dying day - he wanted nothing to do with it for reasons he would passionately kill ANYONE for. - he was a wolf.

Ash was for lynching Mix. He made that clear multiple times. - - he was a mafia scum.

Hm. So the Mix(Sotty) case tells us that he is most definately the appropriate lynch today because he has the most evidence against him for being a villain. And as for which villain? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

They're trying to distract and confuse. Thesp is caught in a corner and will scrounge for anything that a weak leading question and empty hypothetical questions will get him and Sotty is most admirably hanging in there before the inevitable.

Town needs to stand strong on this one.

By the way, Thesp - - your partner, Kham is lurking (after his brush with ACTIVELY lurking what with the high content posts dropped by now and then....that was sarcastic)
------------------

Keep dragging the stalemate out all you want, guys - it's just time you're losing and suspicions you're gaining for tomorrow

(like why the only three votes on Emp belong to the person that doesn't want to die on the other wagon, and two people (in a game with two mafia left) who will benefit from that person not dying, and are on a wagon with NO CASE)

HMMMM - who could be scum?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

AA23 wrote:Sotty - your attempt right there to discredit is just sad.
Have you or have you not, done nothing but ignore direct questions towards you all game?

AA you have
failed
to present a solid case on me. See what I did there? See how easy it is to say? Because I say it really must be true right?

I have posted the details on Dej, you haven't. You posted one post I showed fits my line of thought more than yours. I think you are the one forgetting things.
Sotty7 Post 893 wrote:
hewitt Post 888 wrote:Sotty7- I'm not quite sure what you're trying to point out to me. I separately posted that AA23's playstyle matches my meta on him and Empking's does not. And it could have potentially not given the town information that was important. But my main reasoning was not I was sure of a wolf flip but that I was offended by his actions and I wasn't going to play until he was out. So I wouldn't have been pushing harder against him, I was going to not post until he was gone.
I guess my point is that if you agree AA is tunneling doesn't that make you at least question his conclusion on me? You voted for me with the line “I trust you are right” towards AA. While tunneling doesn't always mean the person is wrong, it does suggest they are ignoring, deliberately or otherwise, important aspects of the game.

How can you trust someone who has drawn a conclusion on only the facts they twist to fit the case?

Vote: Emp

Like I have said before, Hewitt and emp were my top two wolf suspects. After thinking over the issue with Hewitt, I can see that the mod kill thing may just be a personal difference of opinion. If it points to anything, it points more towards Hewitt being scum rather than wolf.

Emp on the other hand, was weakly bussed by Dej after Percy called him out on it. The vote was then quickly abandoned by Dej in his very next post with no reasoning what-so-ever. Dej seemed to be trying to save emp for later which is a play that makes little sense to me unless emp is dej's buddy. Wouldn't dej push emp hard to get that mislynch he could pin on his meta?

Also, I have to laugh at AA continually not answering questions. At least he isn't just blowing me off, he is an equal opportunity ignorer.
In my opinion this case is as strong, actually stronger than yours on me.

So yeah. By all means get off your soapbox and present more of a case so we can actually play mafia. Because right now it seems more about who's bullshit is easier to swallow with you.

It's not fun, it's not cleaver, it's irritating and you are the black hole of this game, sucking all the fun and actual playability that surrounds this game we all like to play. More often than not, your posts are full of such double talk and ridiculous leaps and conclusions that I find it hard that anyone takes what you say seriously. Thesp is already ignoring you and I am pretty damn close to doing that. Do you really think this way of playing helps you? Regardless of your alignment people not listening to you is detrimental.
AA23 wrote:To clarify:

Dej distanced himself and avoided the Sotty case to his dying day - he wanted nothing to do with it for reasons he would passionately kill ANYONE for. - he was a wolf.
False!
Dej talked about the mix/sotty case a lot. The fact is he didn't just agree with AA's case which is based on the scummy hammer and "lies" surrounding it. The thing is Mix could easily be a bad player and exaggerated (something AA does all the time) to make himself look better.

Remember Ace and his "lie"? Remember his flip. Townies make bad plays, it happens all the time.
AA23 wrote:Ash was for lynching Mix. He made that clear multiple times. - - he was a mafia scum.
What does this have to do with anything? Oooh, this pretty much shows that you think I can't be scum. So you indirectly answered my question I guess.
AA23 wrote:Hm. So the Mix(Sotty) case tells us that he is most definately the appropriate lynch today because he has the most evidence against him for being a villain. And as for which villain? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
No. just no.
AA23 wrote:They're trying to distract and confuse. Thesp is caught in a corner and will scrounge for anything that a weak leading question and empty hypothetical questions will get him and Sotty is most admirably hanging in there before the inevitable.

Town needs to stand strong on this one.
Funny how you think the town is voting with you. Talk about ass kissing.
AA23 wrote:(like why the only three votes on Emp belong to the person that doesn't want to die on the other wagon, and two people (in a game with two mafia left) who will benefit from that person not dying, and are on a wagon with NO CASE)
False!
The case is clear, even Hewitt was voting on it before switching. There is NO CASE on me.

That feels liberating.
AA23 wrote:HMMMM - who could be scum?
You?
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:16 am

Post by AA23 »

So let me get this straight -

Dej responding to me telling HIM to acknowledge the Mix(Sotty) case - - was him mentioning it and working with it?

Read that again to yourself.

You know how he acted out on "liars" and scum, and lurkers.

He acknowledged all of those points.

And all of those points he acknowledged, were what the case was about.

And he wanted NOTHING to do with it - he was AGAINST lynching for those reasons? Why?? Because he's your partner!

---------------------------------

Hey Sotty- why don't you REALLY post were Dej investigated you/Mix.

PLEASE do it, Sotty - lets see your skill in action.

Or are you about to prove me right further. Are you about to prove you've got a whole lot of nothing in your hand.

You've lost Sotty.

So go ahead - make my day - lets see Dej investigating - oh and PLEASE make it good.

Show me EVERY time he fos'd you, voted you, investigated you - - and I'll show you EVERY post he ever made on OTHER PEOPLE HE WASN'T PARTNERS WITH where he tried to
condemn
them for EVERY POINT ON YOUR CASE.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L M F A O

-Show me where he fos'd you, voted you, and primarily and most importantly: INVESTIGATED YOU (and you better hope it's better stuff than what I'll pull up on him grilling other people)
-
notice everyone, how Sotty is still failing to present the Emp case lol...

Where is it Sotty?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dej condemned and lit torches against people he SUSPECTED of LYING.

He admitted you(Mix) lied, lurked, and had a SCUM ACTION against you and did nothing?

Have fun trying to save yourself, wolfy..
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:17 am

Post by AA23 »

wow lol me scum?

Any proof?

I can see you put the same amount of energy in all your cases

lmao....adorable.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:18 am

Post by AA23 »

by the by - - I'll be cocky and and arrogant and annoying again until one of you scum
crack
and get us the hell out of this stalemate ;)
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:19 am

Post by AA23 »

And what does Ash have to do with anything?

Do you think being quizzical about my points will do anything for you?

A proven WOLF wanted you alive

A proven MAFIA wanted you dead

HMMM lol
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:27 am

Post by Thesp »

Sotty7 wrote:It's not fun, it's not cleaver, it's irritating and you are the black hole of this game, sucking all the fun and actual playability that surrounds this game we all like to play. More often than not, your posts are full of such double talk and ridiculous leaps and conclusions that I find it hard that anyone takes what you say seriously. Thesp is already ignoring you and I am pretty damn close to doing that. Do you really think this way of playing helps you? Regardless of your alignment people not listening to you is detrimental.
QFT.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:34 am

Post by Khamisa »

Thesp wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:It's not fun, it's not cleaver, it's irritating and you are the black hole of this game, sucking all the fun and actual playability that surrounds this game we all like to play. More often than not, your posts are full of such double talk and ridiculous leaps and conclusions that I find it hard that anyone takes what you say seriously. Thesp is already ignoring you and I am pretty damn close to doing that. Do you really think this way of playing helps you? Regardless of your alignment people not listening to you is detrimental.
QFT.
2QFT

I also agree that he may possibly be Mafia.

Can hewitt and Empking post their feelings about AA23? I feel he's almost definitely not a wolf due to interactions with dejkha (though he's less confirmed than hewitt), but I can see him as very viable scum with Empking too. That's why I'm voting Empking: It's just so more likely that he is at least some type of scum.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”