Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

vote: alexhans

Obvcult. Speedlynch GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Hmm. My first Large Normal, and my first Night Start all in one. Mmk. I do believe that I'll follow Mastin and alexhans' lead.

Battle Mage

SensFan

alexhans

GIEFF
Cephrir

VP Baltar

Debonair Danny DiPietro

Kairyuu

camn

broomhead
SpyreX

Zachrulez

Benmage

Mastin

jammer

Same deal as the others. Bolded represents players I have played with or know by reputation. New stuff as follows. Italics represent people who I would expect to try to direct the scum kill if they were scum, and, of the italics, underlined represent the people who I think would have other people at higher kill priority than hascow.

Explanations:

Mastin: Does not know hascow, so would not be too keen on killing him.

Myself: I know hascow from one ongoing game, but would put Sens, BM, and Mastin much higher on the "to kill" list than I would put him.

DDD: After running through a list of his games I only found one (his first newbie game) that he played with hascow. DDD was scum, and hascow was town and an IC. hascow was not NKed until the Night after DDD was lynched (D3 and N3 specifically) so it is highly unlikely that DDD would find hascow to be a good target now when he didn't back then and hasn't played with him since.

camn: His last post suggests that he would view other players as higher priority kills than hascow.

That leaves Sens and BM. I'll have to do some more research on both of them (tomorrow, as it's reeeally late right now) before I choose, but the likelyhood is high that at least one of those two is the scum who picked out hascow for the N1 kill.

unvote
until then.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@jammer: You prefer scumhunting? Here's some scumhunting for you.

vote: jammer

Attempting to extend the RVS is scummy as hell. I can cite a number of completed games where the person/people attempting to extend the RVS were scum.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:37 am

Post by Kairyuu »

I need to catch up. Will do so tonight after work.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

I actually managed to forget about this game. My apologies. Will try to post tomorrow before work.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Kairyuu »

Posting now.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@GIEFF:
Kairyuu, what pro-town reason is there for listing the players you think that scum should kill?
1. Umm, first of all, the fact that a high priority player wasn't killed increases the likelyhood that some or all of the priority kills are actually the scum.

2. Everyone I listed are rather obvious choices, so a large portion of the players in this game would already have the same idea.

3. Now it's your turn. What anti-town reasons would I have for listing them when I could have just listed it in the QT or via pm (depending on what format this game uses) during the Night phase?

@all: I actually will have to disagree with all fo your final conclusions about jammer's number theory.Assuming that he was scum, he would have a nice incentive to make it look like he didn't know the number of scum so that people would be less likely to think that he was one of them. That said, the likelyhood of the teo scenerios is pretty even, so I'm calling it null, rather than the town-tell that seems to be the agreement.

@DDD:
Cephrir expects three or four scum, says we should assume four scum because of that possibility. And then concludes by stating there probably aren't four scum. While these statements are completely contradictory they certainly don't look good to me.
I disagree with this. If anything, Cephrir's idea makes sense. If we assume a higher number of scum than we actually have then we will be more cautious, thinking that we have less chances than we actually do. Then, if we're wrong, we get an extra lynch or something that we weren't expecting, as opposed to being wrong while assuming too few scum, and hitting endgame sooner than we thought.

@Zach:
Control of the game based on the nightkill seems to be Mastin's motive, and I'm happy to put a vote on him. (I'm clear! But these people are scummy because they know Has!)
I kinda agree with the sentiments on Mastin given here, but I think that NK speculation is potentially useful also, as long as we don't allow it to influence us overly much (aka. it can be used to narrow suspects somewhat, but not as anything completely definitive).

@jammer:
@Kairyuu, What do you think about the opposing of the meta N0 kill from SensFan. While he is suspected becouse of this by you and Mastin.(top-suspect)
I think Sens is thinking too much in black and white, but he's not completely wrong. Also, BM is a suspect, but his play is more important than the meta here. I find you scummier than him based on your RVS extension post.

@Battle Mage:
Whoever did the italicising and underlining thing at least actually achieved something.
Why thank you. That would be me.

@all: Mmk. My computer is being stupid, so I'm gonna restart it now and get back to posting. As of right now Battle Mage is looking pro-town to me, the Mastin wagon is weak, but not terrible, Benmage is being Benmage, GIEFF and camn are giving me neutral reads, Cephrir looks slightly town, and jammer hasn't assuaged my suspicions. I have no reads on whoever is left.

Currently on post 93
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:10 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

GIEFF wrote:ONLY claim if you're vanilla townie - if not, just ignore this. But it has to be NOW.
/agree

Also, working on a post.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Mmk. You've passed the test.

Apparently you didn't notice, but this is a Mountainous setup. If you had claimed a power role you would be confirmed scum. That you didn't means that you were either not willing to risk a counterclaim, or that you are actually town.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

Ninja-ed. :P
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

/sigh

I just cannot seem to force myself to read and post. I have no idea why this is, and it's bothering me to no end. I was looking forward to playing with this group. Pah. I can't seem to make myself post, and I'm not going to keep dragging the game down by my being a lurker. I'm requesting replacement. Sorry guys.

@Mod: Requesting replacement. PMing you now

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”