hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:So why is it that I am scummy for mentioning something that is clearly stated in the rules. If we are going by that logic then lets FoS you for asking a question about a power role in the rules. Knowing the rules is scummy.
you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?

@VPB: people scumhunt differently. What seems like not "active scumhunting" to you may be "active scumhunting" to someone else, but that's more for MD.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by Juls »

VP wrote:Also, why did you feel the need to explain your reasons for being on each of the wagons you were on yesterday when I only asked you why you switched your vote to Pesco?
The reason I explained all my votes is because you mentioned I was on "all major wagons" so I explained those as well.
-------------------------------------
Juls
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:@hascow--your play for day 2 so far has most certainly not been active scumhunting. Even D1 after you stopped being suspicious you sort of started to feel like wallpaper to me.
eh, maybe I'm mixing my games up. I haven't been posting as often as I thought. Sorry, didn't realize. I'm trying to get better about this.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Juls »

has wrote:you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?
Fine. We disagree on this point. I like to win and prevent all others not on my team from winning. But you have yet to explain how mentioning Jester is scummy.
Juls
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I think it is a bit interesting how you are suddenly getting cold feet about Emp now that his wagon is actually gaining steam. You said you would like to "explore more options"...may I inquire who you think is worth exploring?
This is indeed intriguing.

hascow's post both makes me love and hate him. The love is I agree with him. The hate is the fact he reiterated every damn thing I said.

@VP: my cold feet about Empking was based on his pattern of behavior (trying to get lynched). You can't determine a pattern until there are enough posts to do so. But it appears people want his head on a plate and I am happy to oblige. I personally would NOT want a Jester to win even if it is a co-win but if that is what the rest of you want so be it.
So you don't want to lynch scummy people. Thanks for that ^-^

No I don't. The way to deal with Jesters is to just ignore the fact that they could exist.
I like cow ^-^
So why is it that I am scummy for mentioning something that is clearly stated in the rules. If we are going by that logic then lets FoS you for asking a question about a power role in the rules. Knowing the rules is scummy.
Ok, this is totally obv strawman. It is obvious that he means the fact that you are trying to cover for someone scummy by claiming they could be a jester, NOT because you are quoting rules.

Fine. We disagree on this point. I like to win and prevent all others not on my team from winning. But you have yet to explain how mentioning Jester is scummy.
Oops, sorry, already did that. In this post and I think I did it earlier. Maybe hascow hasn't, but still...
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:
has wrote:you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?
sure, it distracts us from getting rid of scummy players.

@f-light:
was it reiteration? wasn't intended to be.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

fl 310 wrote:
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
fl 309 wrote:
I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one. Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
I'm sort of surprised you needed to say this. I sense something intriguing here. That possibly makes you scummy, but I am uncertain if I'm correct.
Yeaaaaah...
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

forbiddanlight wrote:
fl 310 wrote:

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
fl 309 wrote:
I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one. Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
I'm sort of surprised you needed to say this. I sense something intriguing here. That possibly makes you scummy, but I am uncertain if I'm correct.
Yeaaaaah...
Gah. I'm going to claim not seeing the second thing because you didn't put X's name in the quote, because I really didn't see you saying this the first time around.
image wrote:I too am suspicious of Elvis for reasons Empking can't recall; this seems like a very iron-clad case, and I'm wondering why Elvis hasn't been lynched yet.[/sarcasm]

I'm leery of an Empking lynch because he hasn't done anything scummy; more generally, he hasn't done anything. It seems like it is going to give the scum a free ride through day two. That being said, Empking, if you're going to continue playing like this (or not playing, as the case may be) then you will be a necessary lynch today. So please, if you are town, be more helpful.

*TWEEEEEEET*

SCUMMY POST ALERT.

First off, we have the /sarcasm tag. While I understand that people use this, I always find it scummy, because one thing that I've found is that subconsciously, scum want to tell you they're scum, and will say something only scum would say, but hide it as a joke.

However, that pales compared to the second part. Full wishy-washiness on Empking. "empking's not scummy, but he's also not town because he's not here. oh, and empking, be helpful if you're town. This entire post REEKS of scum hinting to their buddy that they have to bus them, or at the very least, scum trying to act town by telling the town lurker to be more helpful.

vote: image
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:47 am

Post by tubby216 »

ok so update on my read I am through page 9,

thoughts and other ramblings soon to follow i just figured i had better let you know where i am at
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:51 am

Post by tubby216 »

FL wrote:don't worry, all you need to do is vote empking!

(Ok, actually, some people might bug you on the stance pesco had about e_k and VP, so you might want to see if what pesco is saying is anything like how you stand on it or something)
Quote tag fixed. ~Vi

yah i am working on that but i am not seeing at all what pesco was seeing.

i think for now cow=pro town, but thats just from playing with cow previously

everyone else i am still working on
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:07 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Juls --

How did you go from being sure empking was scum and wanting him dead, to thinking he's probably a jester and maybe we shouldn't lynch him?

As you said, you thought of the jester possibility before, so why did it change your mind now?

I think it would be a really bad move to let a superscummy player off the hook on the CHANCE they might be a jester. Where is the strategy in that? Let them live the whole game, making scummy plays and continue excusing that horrible behavior?
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:12 am

Post by elvis_knits »

hasdgfas wrote:
image wrote:I too am suspicious of Elvis for reasons Empking can't recall; this seems like a very iron-clad case, and I'm wondering why Elvis hasn't been lynched yet.[/sarcasm]

I'm leery of an Empking lynch because he hasn't done anything scummy; more generally, he hasn't done anything. It seems like it is going to give the scum a free ride through day two. That being said, Empking, if you're going to continue playing like this (or not playing, as the case may be) then you will be a necessary lynch today. So please, if you are town, be more helpful.

*TWEEEEEEET*

SCUMMY POST ALERT.

First off, we have the /sarcasm tag. While I understand that people use this, I always find it scummy, because one thing that I've found is that subconsciously, scum want to tell you they're scum, and will say something only scum would say, but hide it as a joke.

However, that pales compared to the second part. Full wishy-washiness on Empking. "empking's not scummy, but he's also not town because he's not here. oh, and empking, be helpful if you're town. This entire post REEKS of scum hinting to their buddy that they have to bus them, or at the very least, scum trying to act town by telling the town lurker to be more helpful.

I agree on this read of image. I didn't like him putting words in moriarty's mouth yesterday either, and this post of his reminds me of the problems I saw there. There is that element of sarcasm that is strange. I am all in favor of humor, but when you don't do much or any scum hunting besides making jokes, then it's suspicious.

Also, image makes a joke at empking's expense, playing off how scummy empking is being, and then goes on to say how he's not really suspicious of empking. The sarcastic joke acknowledges how scummy empking is being, BUT then image says how he doesn't want to lynch empking. That doesn't make sense.
Talk nerdy to me.

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." -Joseph Campbell
elvis_knits
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
elvis_knits
Queen of Rock'n'Purl
Queen of Rock'n'Purl

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 am

Post by elvis_knits »

Also, I have no idea who image IS suspicious of. He doesn't seem to be looking for scum. If you're going to try to stop the lynch of the highest vote getter, you should have a better idea of who to lynch. Or at least some idea. image isn't having any ideas.
Talk nerdy to me.

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry for the lack of activity, something came up.
Empking Post 271 wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:

Give reasons.
I already did yesterday.

Lack of contribution, no attempts at scumhunting, failure to yield, putting funny hats on statues...
If your reason is a joke then its not a reason.

Has: You for hypocrisy and EK for reasons I can't recall.
It looks like forb gave two serious reasons to me, trying to dismiss them all as jokes is pretty ridiculous.

Also “reasons you can't recall” isn't really a reason is it?
image Post 276 wrote:I too am suspicious of Elvis for reasons Empking can't recall; this seems like a very iron-clad case, and I'm wondering why Elvis hasn't been lynched yet.[/sarcasm]

You manage to attack and defend emp all in one post. Do you think he is scummy? Who else is scummy to you?
Moriarty147 Post 278 wrote:While I dislike Empking about as much as everyone else here and do agree that today is the day to get rid of him, I am surprised that there is little opposition to lynching someone this early in the day, especially after we've already had one day pass and gotten an alignment flip, which really does make me wonder about things.

Proper post later.
At the point of this post emp only had two votes. What made you feel like there was little opposition to an emp lynch?
Empking Post 279 wrote:I want everyone in this game topost where I voted or encouraged others to vote EK,. today. Since you're saying I was making a case against her.

Vote; EK
- For lying and making a false case.
You may as well be voting for yourself because the reasoning you provided actually works that way.
Juls Post 308 wrote:Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Where was this concern about Jesters yesterday?
forbiddanlight Post 310 wrote:
Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
Yes. I agree with everything here.
Juls Post 311 wrote:1)So scum are more likely to want to save a jester? That makes tons of sense. :roll: I also brought it up once before, glad you were paying attention.

2) Further, if you are trying to claim I am his scumbuddy don't you think I went at him a little hard on D1?

3)I think Empking is a good lynch if we don't have any other options, jester or not. But, I would like to explore more options.
1) Sometimes when scum see someone who isn't in their group acting all crazy scummy their mind flips to jester first over scum. I guess it can be seen as sort of confirmation bias because they already know that player isn't scum and so is trying to figure out what they are exactly.

2) WIFOM

3) Who is topping your list right now?
Juls Post 320 wrote:has...you need to FoS the mod then...
The Mod wrote:Also, why did you feel the need to explain your reasons for being on each of the wagons you were on yesterday when I only asked you why you switched your vote to Pesco?
If you guys want to lynch someone who could potentially be a Jester fine.

Vote: Empking

@VP: my cold feet about Empking was based on his pattern of behavior (trying to get lynched). You can't determine a pattern until there are enough posts to do so. But it appears people want his head on a plate and I am happy to oblige. I personally would NOT want a Jester to win even if it is a co-win but if that is what the rest of you want so be it.
Wow. What are your
exact
reasons for voting emp? “Because everyone else wants to” doesn't work for me at all. What happened to the "other options"?

Vote: Juls
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:15 am

Post by X »

Juls wrote:Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Together with her early vote & joke daykill for Empking and later unvote/FoS, this looks like classic mafia partnership.
Juls wrote:Further, if you are trying to claim I am his scumbuddy don't you think I went at him a little hard on D1?
To some extent, WIFOM. And if I was Empking's partner, I personally would probably bus him hard, as he has such a lynchable playstyle.
VP Baltar wrote:I think it is a bit interesting how you are suddenly getting cold feet about Emp now that his wagon is actually gaining steam.
QFT.

Cow, you're present, but not helping either. Except for that most recent part about image. I don't agree with sarcasm being a tell (and I know that your argument is more sophisticated than that), but the indecisiveness over Empking is noteworthy.
hasdgfas wrote:you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?
mith wrote:Play to win the game.
I highly doubt that there is a Jester.

Why are people voting Juls instead of Empking? As far as I see, all of the reasons for Juls to be scum amount to buddying with Empking. And if we're wrong about them being buddies together, I'd prefer to remove Empking from the game than Juls.
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:19 am

Post by hasdgfas »

X wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:you're missing my point. I know there could be a Jester. I don't care. I want people who are scummy to be dead. Who cares if that means they "win"?
mith wrote:Play to win the game.
I highly doubt that there is a Jester.
I am playing to win. I just don't care if a third party wins also.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:49 am

Post by Juls »

Sotty 338 wrote:Where was this concern about Jesters yesterday?
Look at my iso 21. It was yesterday. For your convenience the specific quote:
Juls iso 21 wrote:Re: Empking 219: Holy crap Empking...you suck...You just completely suck. Here's the thing. If you are scum, you are playing terribly. You are not even TRYING to be pro-town. If you are town, you are playing terribly. You are not even TRYING to be pro-town. Only thing you could be is jester. It's just too blatant and Vi did say there may be jesters.
------------------
Sotty 338 wrote:Wow. What are your exact reasons for voting emp? “Because everyone else wants to” doesn't work for me at all. What happened to the "other options"?
My reasons for voting Empking is that he has not been contributing and has been jumping on wagons with little to no reason. I personally see his actions as someone who WANTS to get lynched. And while I don't particularly like the idea of sharing a victory with a third party I get that others don't share this opinion. I admittedly have zero experience playing with Jesters so the acceptable strategies for dealing with them are foreign to me.
Sotty 338 wrote:3) Who is topping your list right now?
Empking is by far the most scummy but we have been over that. I am also seeing some similarities with VP Baltar that I saw in our previous game where he was scum but I will need to reread to be more definitive on this. I was on vacation and have just been responding as I go. I need to do a front to back read to get a better feel. Unfortunately that won't come until later this week because while I was on vacation I also got behind on work and school so you guys will have to bare with me while I catch up.
Juls
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Cows post in 332 is excellenta, I must say. I want to hear what image has to say.
X wrote:Why are people voting Juls instead of Empking? As far as I see, all of the reasons for Juls to be scum amount to buddying with Empking.
Meh, that's not really my point. Emp has acted scummy and I think players would probably be determining if it was just his playstyle coming into effect or him actually being scum. My argument is that Juls was arguing for him being scum a good portion of D1, but once his lynch gains steam she unvotes him and says we should explore other options.

Then, when I ask her who her other options would be, she ignores my question. I call her on backing off of emp easily and she is quick to throw her vote back on. Her flipping with the slightest bit of questioning looks scummy to me.

re: Emp potentially being a jester--It's a possibility, but I don't really see his play as fitting into this very well, particularly his lurking. Most jesters I've seen are so overbearingly annoying that it is quite obvious (to me anyhow, usually they still get lynched). He has made some bad logic this game for sure, but that seems pretty much par for his course. I personally feel that he'd be a lot more present and obviously bad if he actually were a jester because he certainly isn't making much of an appearance today. Furthermore, we're not seeing any evidence of town aligned killing role at this point, so that makes it even less likely.

I personally don't like to let jesters win. So, if I thought that were the case I would probably be against his lynch, but I don't feel like it is very likely right now.
Juls wrote:I am also seeing some similarities with VP Baltar that I saw in our previous game where he was scum but I will need to reread to be more definitive on this.
heh, what a surprise.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Vi »

In every breath and every word I hear your name calling me out
Out from the barrio you hear my rhythm from your radio

Vote Count XIX:
If you say this life ain't good enough

Empking (L-2) ~ forbiddanlight, elvis_knits, X, Juls

Juls (L-4) ~ VP Baltar, Sotty7
elvis_knits (L-5) ~ Empking
(L-5) ~ hasdgfas
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
image,
hasdgfas, Juls,
tubby216, Moriarty147,
Sotty7, VP Baltar

[size=0]image 3 PROD1 0 | e_knits 0 | Empking 1 | f-light 0 | hascow 0 | Juls 0 | tubby 0 | Mo 1 | Sotty7 0 | VP Baltar 0 | X 0 PROD1 1[/size]
---iMage is being prodded...

Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
(71%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by image »

Well, this seems to be the least violent prod yet...
hasdgfas wrote:

*TWEEEEEEET*

SCUMMY POST ALERT.

"I too am suspicious of Y for reasons Empking can't recall" seems, to me, like something not even a scum would want to say seriously, subconsciously or otherwise. This is the problem I have with Empking's play: it doesn't even fit with how I would expect the most transparent scum to behave; it just seems like bad play. It is not providing any reasoning, merely an assertion. And this is my ultimate problem with Empking: he has not done enough, one way or another, for me to get any sort of read on his alignment, and from my understanding of his meta, he plays this way regardless of his alignment. It seems to me like lynching him would yield an n/11 chance of hitting scum, where n is the number of scum in the game.

I ask Empking to talk more not because I know his alignment and want to look good for helping the town lurker out/warning my buddy I'm going to bus him/whatever, but simply because if he talks more, I can try to gauge his alignment. I would certainly
not
take an increase in his posting, on its own, as any indication of towniness.

Of course, if Empking continues to post as little as this, I very much don't want him around in endgame. Yes, I realise I'm flip-flopping. This is because I simply don't know how to deal with a player like Empking.

@Empking: Yesterday, when both the PP wagon and the Pesco wagon were roughly the same size and we were nearing deadline, you joined the PP wagon, stating a reason that applied to both equally. Why?
X wrote:Why are people voting Juls instead of Empking? As far as I see, all of the reasons for Juls to be scum amount to buddying with Empking. And if we're wrong about them being buddies together, I'd prefer to remove Empking from the game than Juls.
If I understand correctly, people are voting Juls because her interaction with and attitude towards Empking seem unnatural. If Empking flips town, I don't see this as dispelling arguments against Juls, no more than I would see Empking flipping scum as confirming them. Something weird has been going on between Juls and Empking.

So, who do I find suspicious at the moment? Juls for weird interaction with Empking.

Also, Forbiddanlight for some weird play yesterday: she spent most of the day pushing an Emp wagon, while making small attacks at VPB, EK, and Pesco, putting these four as her top four vig's. She then places PP as her second pick for a lynch, conveniently right around the time he becomes the second largest wagon. It seems a bit like she is trying to cover all of her bases, making sure to cover all of yesterdays major vote-getters with blanket suspicion that will allow her to reasonably jump on any of those wagons should it become large enough.

Empking would not be an unacceptable lynch, but I do not see this as the ideal lynch; at least, not yet.
"Have you noticed how people's intellectual curiosity declines sharply the moment they start waving guns about?"
--The Doctor
Moriarty147
Moriarty147
Goon
Moriarty147
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by Moriarty147 »

I do find it very strange that in this post image tosses Empking an FoS, yet today he is nothing but wishy-washy about him. It's true that a player like Empking is argh for anyone who has not dealt with people like this before, but it's still inexcuseable for image not actually having any reasons to suspect
anyone
, beyond Juls's weirdness with Empking.

In any order, due to math conference, I am going to be
V/LA until Saturday evening.
Much apology, sorry.
Was yea ra omness chs ciel sos infel...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

X Post 339 wrote:Why are people voting Juls instead of Empking? As far as I see, all of the reasons for Juls to be scum amount to buddying with Empking. And if we're wrong about them being buddies together, I'd prefer to remove Empking from the game than Juls.
Personally I think how Juls is handling emp today especially her hop on his wagon, makes her scummier than emp to me. In one post she talks about other options, but hasn't even mentioned one. I want to see who else she finds scummy and why. Of course I can wait as she seems to be behind, but I don't get the flip flop on emp on her part at all.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:55 am

Post by X »

hasdgfas wrote:I am playing to win. I just don't care if a third party wins also.
Usually a Jester win ends the game in a Mini game.
Mod, would a Jester being lynched end the game?

That depends on what the Role PM says, doesn't it?
Your best bet is to trust that I'm reasonably competent at designing setups (until proven otherwise). ~Vi

Juls wrote:
Sotty 338 wrote:Wow. What are your exact reasons for voting emp? “Because everyone else wants to” doesn't work for me at all. What happened to the "other options"?
My reasons for voting Empking is that he has not been contributing and has been jumping on wagons with little to no reason. I personally see his actions as someone who WANTS to get lynched. And while I don't particularly like the idea of sharing a victory with a third party I get that others don't share this opinion. I admittedly have zero experience playing with Jesters so the acceptable strategies for dealing with them are foreign to me.
See above RE: Jesters. Will wait for the answer to the last question.

VP Baltar, let me rephrase my question. How is Juls' stance toward Empking scummy if Empking is town? I'd like Sotty & image to answer this question as well.
Moriatry147 wrote:In any order, due to math conference, I am going to be
V/LA until Saturday evening
. Much apology, sorry.
Yay Math!!!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:28 am

Post by VP Baltar »

X wrote:How is Juls' stance toward Empking scummy if Empking is town?
Because she could now be trying to distance herself from a townie lynch. Obviously, hypo-scum Juls has already been on one townie lynch and would potentially not want to be on another because late game wagon analysis would implicate her as scum for this.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Empking »

Image: I felt it more apllied to PP and that PP did it in a more scummy manner.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”