forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So you are saying that you'd be good with following through with the Emp lynch right now without hesitation?
I'm voting him, am I not?
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

I'm finding your play this game incredibly lazy forb. Have you looked into other peoples' claims that this is his meta at all?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm finding your play this game incredibly lazy forb. Have you looked into other peoples' claims that this is his meta at all?
Yeah, and I don't really care, to be perfectly honest. I'm just irritated there wasn't a vig to take him out.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:56 pm

Post by Empking »

elvis_knits wrote:Don't you think you might want to go back and try to figure out why you thought I was suspicious before you throw mud around?
Throw mud around? I was asked a question.I answered it.

How are we supposed to know you actually found me suspicious if you don't give reasons?
You wouldn't know even if I did give reasons.

On Pesco; I got a town readf on him.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:29 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Emp wrote:On Pesco; I got a town readf on him.
Based on what? Why did you not comment on him at all D1 even though he was a major discussion point?
YOUR AD HERE

Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Vi »

tubby216 replaces Pesco47. (Thank you!)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 am

Post by X »

Okay, sorry for the delay. I was actually V/LA from the 1st to the 4th, and told Vi during Night. Sorry for not posting yesterday.

Empking is continuing to perform (get it...perform?) horribly. I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one.
Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
Disclaimer: Please, no one claim because of this. Post 279 is really bad.
Empking wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:I'd like to think you want us to vote for people you think are scum.
Non-sequitor much?
Actually, Empking's right. He only wants that if he's town. If he's scum, he wants you to vote for people who he
says
he thinks are scum.
Empking wrote:EWanting people to do something and encouraging people to do something aren't even similar.
Yes, yes they are. You don't encourage people to do what you don't want them to do. And if you want someone to do something but you don't encourage them, then you're lazy.
VP Baltar wrote:X, do you think there was scum on the PP lynch? If so, who?
Likely. There usually are scum on town lynches, but it doesn't really become a good method of finding scum until 3 or 5 people's roles have been revealed. Right now I am thinking that Empking is scum, who was on the lynch, but there might be others. I think I might want to re-read Sotty sometime soon.

Vote: Empking.
tubby216
tubby216
Mafia Scum
tubby216
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:09 am

Post by tubby216 »

hi there replacing,, anything in particular i should pay attention to as a read up? anything you need me to answer for?
"I swear tubby is scum in every game I've read, even some of the ones he wasn't in. "~Vi
"Whether you love him or hate him, Tubby is an excellent scumhunter."~BM
[b]need 0 replacements for open189 pm me[/b]
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Juls »

Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Sotty wrote:I have skimmed the game Juls gave as her experience with emp and he did seem to be posting more. However looking though Juls wiki I see she has played another game with emp here where he was basically quick lynched on day one for not making much sense.
You are right, I forgot Empking was in that game. That also reminded me that he was also in my newbie game a LONG time ago. Both times lynched D1 but like you said, contributed more heavily.
-------------------------------------
Juls
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I'm sort of surprised that FL didn't have other suspicions at the start of the Day, but Empking is a very understandable one. Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
I'm sort of surprised you needed to say this. I sense something intriguing here. That possibly makes you scummy, but I am uncertain if I'm correct.
Actually, Empking's right. He only wants that if he's town. If he's scum, he wants you to vote for people who he says he thinks are scum.
Ok, so, semantics, really? The assumption is everyone is arguing from a town standpoint, so I argue within that assumption regardless of what I think of their alignment.
hi there replacing,, anything in particular i should pay attention to as a read up? anything you need me to answer for?
don't worry, all you need to do is vote empking!

(Ok, actually, some people might bug you on the stance pesco had about e_k and VP, so you might want to see if what pesco is saying is anything like how you stand on it or something)
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

Can we hold the phone a bit on empking. Vi stated in her rules there may be Jesters and Empking seems to be trying very hard to get lynched.
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
-StrangerCoug

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by Juls »

forbiddanlight wrote:
Did you REALLY have to bring this up?

If he's a jester, FUCK IT. I'd rather lynch him sooner than later. He can enjoy his victory with the stupidest fucking role alive.

+1 scumpoint for Juls.
So scum are more likely to want to save a jester? That makes tons of sense. :roll: I also brought it up once before, glad you were paying attention.

Further, if you are trying to claim I am his scumbuddy don't you think I went at him a little hard on D1?

I think Empking is a good lynch if we don't have any other options, jester or not. But, I would like to explore more options.
Juls
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So scum are more likely to want to save a jester? That makes tons of sense. Rolling Eyes I also brought it up once before, glad you were paying attention.
No, scum are more likely to suggest their buddy is a jester. I think you knew that

Further, if you are trying to claim I am his scumbuddy don't you think I went at him a little hard on D1?
Now, this is more compelling evidence I wasn't considering. Now, it doesn't ABSOLVE you of the possibility, and I honestly don't think such fights really matter as much as people say. I mean, my result from the e_k/VP fight was that I didn't disagree they could be scum together.

I think Empking is a good lynch if we don't have any other options, jester or not. But, I would like to explore more options.
Feel free to ^-^
-StrangerCoug

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

VP wrote:Juls, you were on all of the major wagons and when you weren't on one of those you had your vote parked on Emp. Why did you switch your vote to Pesco even though you had been arguing with Emp most of the day?

The following people should start playing this game: EK, Emp, hasdfgas, image, moriarty147, Sotty.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Juls »

My day one activity:

VP Baltar: joke vote. I pulled back when it got a bit too serious for my taste.

Empking: His vote on VP seemed scummy, he wasn't contributing.

Pesco: I thought his vote on VP seemed scummy but then I switched because he made as strange statement about finding links between ek/VP. It seemed like smoke and mirrors trying to lead the town.

PP: The miller claim didn't fit into the ways I have been led to believe are appropriate to play it but then he claimed Backstreet Boys. I was under the impression that this was 70's/80's so it was out of place.

And by the way you are misrepping me here. You said I had been arguing Empking most of the day before I voted Pesco. In the very same post I tralked about my problems with pesco's linking ek/VP. During the posts between my Empking vote and Pesco vote I did not argue with Empking or try to convince anyone to switch their vote to him. Prior to my vote on Empking I did not discuss him in any serious manner.
Juls
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Vi »

What does it matter to ya
When you got a job to do
You gotta do it well
You gotta give the other fellow hell!

Vote Count XVIII:
Live and let live?

Empking (L-3) ~ forbiddanlight, elvis_knits, X

elvis_knits (L-5) ~ Empking
Minimum (L-6)

Not Voting:
image, hasdgfas, Juls, tubby216 (Pesco47), Moriarty147, Sotty7, VP Baltar,
X

[size=0]image 2 | e_knits 2 | Empking 0 | f-light 0 | hascow 2 | Juls 0 | tubby 0 | Mo 0 | Sotty7 2 | VP Baltar 0 | X 0 PROD1 1[/size]
Battery Power:
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||||
|
||
(77%)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Juls wrote:And by the way you are misrepping me here. You said I had been arguing Empking most of the day before I voted Pesco. In the very same post I tralked about my problems with pesco's linking ek/VP. During the posts between my Empking vote and Pesco vote I did not argue with Empking or try to convince anyone to switch their vote to him. Prior to my vote on Empking I did not discuss him in any serious manner.
Ok, it looks like I was misplacing the order of events a bit. Your back and forth with Emp took place largely after your Pesco vote. However, what I said is still accurate in the sense that Emp is your most serious vote before Pesco. Even in your vote on Pesco you're still sure to mention your suspicion on Emp (FoS). You're also quick to go at emp for most of the rest of the day and return your vote to him with little to no questioning really directed at anyone else.

The problem with all of this, of course, is the way PP claimed miller. I can't really blame you for putting your vote there because it was scummy as hell.

I think it is a bit interesting how you are suddenly getting cold feet about Emp now that his wagon is actually gaining steam. You said you would like to "explore more options"...may I inquire who you think is worth exploring?

Also, why did you feel the need to explain your reasons for being on each of the wagons you were on yesterday when I only asked you why you switched your vote to Pesco?
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
VP wrote:Juls, you were on all of the major wagons and when you weren't on one of those you had your vote parked on Emp. Why did you switch your vote to Pesco even though you had been arguing with Emp most of the day?

The following people should start playing this game: EK, Emp, hasdfgas, image, moriarty147, Sotty.
oh, so I'm "not playing the game, eh?" Please explain.

Oh, and Juls mentioned Jester? auto
FoS

X wrote:
Side Note: Empking not dying N1 means that either Empking is NK immune or that there is no Vig. If there is another alternative, I am oblivious to it.
Disclaimer: Please, no one claim because of this. Post 279 is really bad.
First off, speculating as to why someone is still alive makes me feel really iffy about them. Especially adding "please, no one claim". It feels a bit scummy to me.
IGMEOY
for now.

I'm getting really strange feelings from Juls right now. I think I need to reread her.
jdodge1019: hasjghsalghsakljghs is from vermont
jdodge1019: vermont is made of liberal freaks and cows
jdodge1019: he's not a liberal
jdodge1019: thus he is a cow
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

hasdfgas wrote:Please explain.
Post more frequently and do more active scumhunting. It's rather simple.
YOUR AD HERE

hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

VP Baltar wrote:
hasdfgas wrote:Please explain.
Post more frequently and do more active scumhunting. It's rather simple.
I'm definitely scumhunting. Just because I'm not posting as much as some people doesn't mean I'm not playing
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Juls »

has...you need to FoS the mod then...
The Mod wrote:Also, why did you feel the need to explain your reasons for being on each of the wagons you were on yesterday when I only asked you why you switched your vote to Pesco?
If you guys want to lynch someone who could potentially be a Jester fine.

Vote: Empking

@VP: my cold feet about Empking was based on his pattern of behavior (trying to get lynched). You can't determine a pattern until there are enough posts to do so. But it appears people want his head on a plate and I am happy to oblige. I personally would NOT want a Jester to win even if it is a co-win but if that is what the rest of you want so be it.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Juls »

oops....EBWOP

The mod quote should be:
The Mod wrote:26) Theme Game Disclaimer (stolen from someone): I may include Jesters, Lynchers, Cults, Survivors, Vanilla Townies, and other such roles in this setup - and you will like it.
Juls
hasdgfas
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
hasdgfas
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by hasdgfas »

Juls wrote:has...you need to FoS the mod then...
No I don't. The way to deal with Jesters is to just ignore the fact that they could exist.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 pm

Post by Juls »

So why is it that I am scummy for mentioning something that is clearly stated in the rules. If we are going by that logic then lets FoS you for asking a question about a power role in the rules. Knowing the rules is scummy.
Juls
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Vote Juls

@hascow--your play for day 2 so far has most certainly not been active scumhunting. Even D1 after you stopped being suspicious you sort of started to feel like wallpaper to me.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”