Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:45 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Again, just to be perfectly clear: My role does not say innocent in it anywhere. It says I win when all threats to the humans have been eliminated.
I don't think Steph could be any more obvscum.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

The question is would you consider yourself an innocent if the mod had never mentioned the word? From what I understand the answer is no.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:48 am

Post by Amished »

EBWOP: Janine is in the last game (I'm watching them now, the last is 6 days a sacrifice) and Steph's given flavor basically lines up with her in the game. Forgot what her name was in that one. Honestly, if you can spare the time, it might be worth it to at least watch the full games, it's like an hour and a half apiece for the first 3, and closer to two and a half to three for the last one.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:49 am

Post by Amished »

If the mod never mentioned innocent, no way would I think of myself as that. It'd become pro-town instead.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Stepho said he was an innocent. Lets look at the colours. Green is normally pro-town, red-pro-mafia, sometimes different factions have different colours like purple. Blue is neutral.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Xtoxm wrote:Wow. Good timing, though.
No, EXCELLENT timing. The town DESPERATELY needs him here. ;)
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:10 am

This way Stepho gets to live because Amished willl protect him. :D
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Amished »

If you don't believe him, you can always vote for him. As it is, he'll be taking Naomi's spot in my protections and I expect them both to come forward with an investigation after the night phase. Still unsure as to who I'll be voting at the current time.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Amished »

Dramonic in ISO 7 wrote: Oh for the love of...

You're stalling... so... much.

Unvote
Vigvote:Steph
to
Dramonic in ISO 15 wrote:Stephoscope: Seems pretty rational to me, I don't see what a lot of you people found scummy bout him.
And
dramonic in ISO 2 wrote: Let's vig Setael
to
dramonic wrote:Setael : Very mixed feelings about her. She gives me scum vibes, but it's not like I have a really big case agaisnt her... All I see is the weird interactions with Dev and pendulum act on Amished's claim. slight scum vibe
"Seems scummy, do not really have a case that can be analyzed to pin anything on me though" is what I read there.

Also, it appears like he's coaching instead of attacking in his last couple posts. The weaker one is saying that Elmo should vote for him or have him be a candidate, and the stronger one saying that Zazie is pushing too hard. Whereas I would've expected something along the lines of "Zaz is pushing too hard on weaker points, and this adds to my slight scum-vibe" or something. Give a position and back it up. Not doing so (and yes, I know it's being done plenty elsewhere) is still anti-town at best and scummy at worst, giving yourself wiggle room for later.

For Rock, there's a lot of very cynical posting coming from him, and there are times when I can see his point. The fact that in ISO 24 he basically came out and cleared Dev as much as anybody not-cop can while still being extremely open to attack because of it makes me think he's a vanillager as well.

unvote
Vote: Dramonic

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:45 am

Amished wrote:For Rock, there's a lot of very cynical posting coming from him, and there are times when I can see his point. The fact that in ISO 24 he basically came out and cleared Dev as much as anybody not-cop can while still being extremely open to attack because of it makes me think he's a vanillager as well.
I noticed that post too. Its the only really good one I've seen from him so far.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:48 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyromaniac wrote:Rock or stepho are clearly the only people who will be lynched today.
Can everyone please get on the stepho, dramonic or rock wagon.
Fine.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 am

Mod Votecount please.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Vote Count

Stephoscope: 5 - Xtoxm, Pyromanic, tajo, Elmo, ZazieR
Rockatansky: 2 - dramonic, Lamont_Cranston
Devestation: 2 - Naomi_Saotome, zwetschenwasser
Dramonic: 2 - Setael, Amished
Lamont_Cranston: 1 - Rockatansky

You have 2 days, 11 hours and 28 minutes to make a lynch.
Last edited by Knight of Cydonia on Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

That was quite the post Amished.

I don't know bout you guys, but for me that's enough to warrant not voting Steph (not that I was XD)
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Ya and between Rock & Dramonic I will definitely choose Rock. I think Dramonic just had a bad start. I'm going to look at that one rock post though...
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Amished wrote:For Rock, there's a lot of very cynical posting coming from him, and there are times when I can see his point. The fact that in ISO 24 he basically came out and cleared Dev as much as anybody not-cop can while still being extremely open to attack because of it makes me think he's a vanillager as well.
I noticed that post too. Its the only really good one I've seen from him so far.
Ok I just researched that ISO 24. He makes this statement late after others have made it.

Although he did so under no personal voting pressure whatsoever.

I'm just noting that he wasn't leading the way in pointing it out.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

doh!

My last post was referring to Amished's post on page 99, forgot to read page 100 when I made it XD

Also, the "before posts" in your analysis are me going with the flow, not being done reading the whole topic yet. the "after" are once I'm done reading.

also, since I've been seeing much of it, someone tell me what ISO means ><
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:15 pm

Its slang of "isolation". It means using the "Display posts by" function to see all of a certain person's posts. They are numbered just like in the actual thread.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

ah, thank you very much
I'm a hoot
Naomi_Saotome
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Naomi_Saotome »

ZazieR wrote:
Naomi_Saotome wrote:In regards to post:
I don't think you're the only one who has... :lol:
ZazieR wrote:
Naomi
, please respond to Stepho''s claim.

Elmo
, if possible, could you a full role PM claim? You''re one of the two reasons as of now why I''m not voting him.
Sorry I didn't respond earlier... it's been a crazy week for me.

As I said before, I'm Trilby,
ZazieR wrote:
Naomi
, please respond to Stepho''s claim.

Elmo
, if possible, could you a full role PM claim? You''re one of the two reasons as of now why I''m not voting him.
Sorry I didn't respond earlier... it's been a crazy week for me.

As I said before,
I'm Trilby, gentalman theif
My pm says something along these lines: You are protected from malignant beings in the house.... You win when threats to the humans are eliminated
*pat, pat*
Don't worry. The lynch won't hurt much. Next time, you should read each post from Stepho before commenting. Here, he claimed indeed gentelman thief. Next post, it was 'infamous gentleman thief'. Please explain why you claimed gentelman thief, while according to Stepho, this isn't correct.
I don't recall stepho claiming that his PM said those words exactly... he seemed to be adding them for clarification... as if he was assuming that they should have been in there...

Also, does your role PM state your allignment? If so, what is it?
It says nothing about specific alignment, (or being innocent) It does, however, mention that I probably don't deserve to be here....
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Are you an infamous gentlemen thief? Or just a gentlemen thief?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:18 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:Rock or stepho are clearly the only people who will be lynched today.
Can everyone please get on the stepho, dramonic or rock wagon.
Naomi_Saotome
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Naomi_Saotome »

according to my pm, it says nothing about infamous... it just says Trilby, Gentleman thief.

So tell me Pyro, why are you pushing Dramonic, but voting for Stepho, and yet you state Roc or Stepho are the only clear lynches.... why do you bring Dramonic into the picture if you think he's not a likely candidate?
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am not pushing dramonic. I am pushing stepho. I want to avoid a no lynch. Those are the only plausible wagons. If it looks like this one day before deadline we should just lynch the #1 wagon.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Devestation »

we don't have much time left O_O

vote Stephoscope
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”