Mini 811: Foggy Londontown Mafia - Over!

qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Post by qwints »

I'll be V/LA til Monday.

Vote Count Eight

nadroj15: 3 (dank, Hero 764, Far_Cry)
Far_Cry: 2 (nadroj15, qwints)
qwints: 1 (Lowell)
Wiirdo: 1 (iamausername)
Lowell: 1 (Wiirdo)

Not Voting: 4 (kikuchiyo, Mokina, SerialClergyman, Tenchi)

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday, July 11th 8:10 AM EST
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by Hero764 »

Far_Cry wrote:Answer this, if you were kiku and you were mafia, would you push so openly for a lynch on me?
I don't see why not. Everyone has expressed suspicions of you, so it isn't like she's taking a huge risk or anything. Scum want to lynch just as much as townies.
And I'm not taking claims for ANY role on day 1. I don't care if you claim mason, cop, doctor, or McFuckAss. I just can't take it.
Why not?
Wiirdo
Wiirdo
Townie
Wiirdo
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:21 am

Post by Wiirdo »

Far_Cry wrote:@nadroj and hero:

I'm not trying to take both sides on the Lowell argument. What I'm saying is he's still suspicious, but not quite as suspicious as I thought him before. See wat I mean?

And I'm sick of this. I've got a quite a few people jumping on my for "scummy posts," and complain about me "not contributing a lot." What about everyone else not contributing much? Lowell? Wiirdo? Tenchi? Nadroj? It seems to me that you guys are making some sort of excuse to jump on my back and pull me down.
This here is scummy to me because it feels like he is trying to push the blame off himself.
Far_Cry wrote:@hero:

Nadroj and Wiirdo are my biggest suspicions, with Lowell, kiku, and dank not all too far behind.

Obviously, all five cant be mafia, but, at this point, its hard to pick out which of those 5 are. Or maybe I'm wrong, and somebody else is mafia, but I'm pretty sure of my decisions.
This is the worst type of scumhunting. I don't mind who he picked, but it's the fact that he picked 5 people and then done a little maybe, maybe not to absolve himself of any responsibility is pretty fishy.
Far_Cry wrote:WOW nadroj. U hav got to be serious. U ar 1 of the people that jump on just about every thing I say, then jump on the bandwagon to lynch me. WTH??

And if u look, nadroj got real suspicious of me, but only voted after 2 other people voted. Seriously, explain yourself.
Uhh, that first paragraph makes no sense. It is completely normal to question somebodie's posts and then vote for them.

And if you notice the last part, he tries to push the blame on somebody else again.

I also find nadroj a little suspicious, so I'll skim through again and look at his posts.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:41 am

Post by DraketheFake »

Slight V/LA until the end of tomorrow, when I'll have a new votecount up and look at activity. I have a replacement lined up for Nefer, but he'll be V/LA until a few days from now so I'll announce it then.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Answer this, if you were kiku and you were mafia, would you push so openly for a lynch on me?
I don't see why not. Everyone has expressed suspicions of you, so it isn't like she's taking a huge risk or anything. Scum want to lynch just as much as townies.
And I'm not taking claims for ANY role on day 1. I don't care if you claim mason, cop, doctor, or McFuckAss. I just can't take it.
Why not?
I don't know. If I were mafia, I wouldn't push so much for a lynch.

To answer your second question, I don't want to take that kind of stuff. I'm cautious when comes to people claiming that their something. Just my style of play.

@Wiirdo: What are your thoughts on other people. Or do you think they are all innocent. In all of these 15 pages, all u hav talked about is me, Nadroj, and Lowell.
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Hero764 »

Far_Cry wrote:I don't know. If I were mafia, I wouldn't push so much for a lynch.
WHY NOT?
To answer your second question, I don't want to take that kind of stuff. I'm cautious when comes to people claiming that their something. Just my style of play.
Why are you still so cautious, even though me and Mokina "confirmed" eachother. And if you think we're lying, why the hell aren't you voting one of us?
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Wiirdo wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:@nadroj and hero:

I'm not trying to take both sides on the Lowell argument. What I'm saying is he's still suspicious, but not quite as suspicious as I thought him before. See wat I mean?

And I'm sick of this. I've got a quite a few people jumping on my for "scummy posts," and complain about me "not contributing a lot." What about everyone else not contributing much? Lowell? Wiirdo? Tenchi? Nadroj? It seems to me that you guys are making some sort of excuse to jump on my back and pull me down.
This here is scummy to me because it feels like he is trying to push the blame off himself.
Far_Cry wrote:@hero:

Nadroj and Wiirdo are my biggest suspicions, with Lowell, kiku, and dank not all too far behind.

Obviously, all five cant be mafia, but, at this point, its hard to pick out which of those 5 are. Or maybe I'm wrong, and somebody else is mafia, but I'm pretty sure of my decisions.
This is the worst type of scumhunting. I don't mind who he picked, but it's the fact that he picked 5 people and then done a little maybe, maybe not to absolve himself of any responsibility is pretty fishy.
Far_Cry wrote:WOW nadroj. U hav got to be serious. U ar 1 of the people that jump on just about every thing I say, then jump on the bandwagon to lynch me. WTH??

And if u look, nadroj got real suspicious of me, but only voted after 2 other people voted. Seriously, explain yourself.
Uhh, that first paragraph makes no sense. It is completely normal to question somebodie's posts and then vote for them.

And if you notice the last part, he tries to push the blame on somebody else again.

I also find nadroj a little suspicious, so I'll skim through again and look at his posts.
Wiirdo, your last attack one 1 of posts (the 3rd one), doesn't make much sense to me. You attack me for pushing blame on nadroj, and then say, "But, maybe nadroj is suspicious?" What do you find suspicious about him? And really, you have to choose. Either me or him.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:I don't know. If I were mafia, I wouldn't push so much for a lynch.
WHY NOT?
Why are you still so cautious, even though me and Mokina "confirmed" eachother. And if you think we're lying, why the hell aren't you voting one of us?
Ah fuck. You have got to be serious. ITS MY PLAYING STYLE HERO! DEAL WITH IT!

I find others more suspicious than you and Mokina. And, I don't know. Maybe one of you is a Joker? How am I supposed to know?
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Hero764 »

Far_Cry wrote:Ah fuck. You have got to be serious. ITS MY PLAYING STYLE HERO! DEAL WITH IT!
What's so hard about explaining your playstyle?
I find others more suspicious than you and Mokina. And, I don't know. Maybe one of you is a Joker? How am I supposed to know?
You find others more suspicious? If you think we lied then obviously we would be scumbuddies. If you think we're Jokers then don't you think you would've claimed Jokers?

Start making sense plz.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:03 am

Post by Far_Cry »

Hero764 wrote:
Far_Cry wrote:Ah fuck. You have got to be serious. ITS MY PLAYING STYLE HERO! DEAL WITH IT!
You find others more suspicious? If you think we lied then obviously we would be scumbuddies. If you think we're Jokers then don't you think you would've claimed Jokers?

Start making sense plz.
I don't want to fully explain my playing style; who know who could use it?

Well... I'm just saying that, if I were mafia, pushing so openly for a lynch would be against my playing style. I mean, if I were mafia, I wouldn't want to draw so much attention. Who would want to? As mafia, I would contribute, but not try to be SO open and draw suspicion to myself.

You're not making sense with your second question. Plz rephrase it.
DraketheFake
DraketheFake
Goon
DraketheFake
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by DraketheFake »

Gonna give the players who haven't posted since last Thursday (the 2nd of July) the benefit of the doubt for the holiday weekend and give them until Tuesday to post before I prod.

Effective immediately SerialClergyman replaces Neferenom. He will be able to post on the 6th or 7th, which isn't ideal, so if he requests a deadline extension I will likely grant one, depending on when he gets back.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by Tenchi »

Ugh. I will catch up tomorrow but I am wrapping my head around Far_Cry and Kikuchiyo as suspects. I am not buying the mason claim 100% though (but I only skimmed).
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
Tenchi
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Tenchi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by Tenchi »

I am reading this last page right now and I feel like Far_Cry is being too cautious and passive aggressive in scum hunting. Saying suspects, no reasons, not much proof, no follow up questions. Reading his posts, he has the habit of throwing names as "suspicious" or drawing a "lot of suspicion" without proof or support for his claims.

His explanation in 359 is WIFOM. What if's don't serve anything especially if it is a talk about playstyles. I don't give a damn about how he or anyone plays. Meta means nothing. And how he is so far playing is not only scummy but extremely unhelpful.

And what the hell is a Joker? Where did THAT come from?

Far_Cry has not answered most of the inquiries posted against him (even if I reiterated it in my long big posts lately).

Also, Far_Cry's inconsistencies in typing (he'd type perfectly one post, then type like a retard in another) is annoying, but that is beside the point.
Yes. That same Tenchi. :D

Reicheru and Tenchi begin to bond more, sending love letters to each other.
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:16 am

Post by qwints »

Far_Cry wrote:
Hero764 wrote:
Why not?
I don't know. If I were mafia, I wouldn't push so much for a lynch.

@Wiirdo: What are your thoughts on other people. Or do you think they are all innocent. In all of these 15 pages, all u hav talked about is me, Nadroj, and Lowell.
Far_Cry wrote:
Hero764 wrote:

Start making sense plz.
I don't want to fully explain my playing style; who know who could use it?

Well... I'm just saying that, if I were mafia, pushing so openly for a lynch would be against my playing style. I mean, if I were mafia, I wouldn't want to draw so much attention. Who would want to? As mafia, I would contribute, but not try to be SO open and draw suspicion to myself.

You're not making sense with your second question. Plz rephrase it.
I saw these two posts and went to vote for Far cry. Then I realized I already was. Why does he only have 2 votes?
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:39 am

Post by iamausername »

qwints wrote:I saw these two posts and went to vote for Far cry. Then I realized I already was.
Why were you voting for Far_Cry before? Why didn't you remember those reasons?

Unvote, Vote: qwints
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
qwints
qwints
Mafia Scum
qwints
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:14 am

Post by qwints »

First question:
qwints wrote:
vote: Far_Cry

Good points by Hero and nadroj, but this statement is what earns the vote:
Far_Cry wrote: Obviously, all five cant be mafia, but, at this point, its hard to pick out which of those 5 are. Or maybe I'm wrong, and somebody else is mafia, but I'm pretty sure of my decisions.
His complete inability to make a definitive statement is scummy.
Second question:

July 4th weekend.
kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:15 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

Vote: Far_Cry

Overall I think FC is the best lynch. We have fifteen pages to look at. We don't need to lynch FC now, but people should start weighing in on FC. i.e. reasons why you are or are not willing to vote him.

Iam: Though your questions are relevant, I wonder why the vote? It seems a bit of a step backwards.

Personally, I am not reading nadroj as scummy and I question the wagon going on him. Has anyone put together a substantial case? If so, can they repost it so as to give the rest of us an oppurtunity to see things from your pov?
dank
dank
Goon
dank
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:21 am

Post by dank »

dank wrote:Ok, this is even more ridiculous:
nadroj15 wrote:That's a very good point.

Unvote, Vote: Mokina
nadroj15 wrote:]That post IS crazy scummy.

Vote: Lowell
nadroj15 wrote:
Yup, you're pretty sure of your decisions . . . wait, what decisions?

Way to non-post.

Vote: FarCry
unvote, Vote: nadroj15]

I'd highly suggest you make a long and detailed post on who you find suspicious and why, and perhaps attempt to go after/make a case of those people. You've been active lurking, you've now made 3 pitiful bandwagon votes without any sort of backup other than "what he said". You look very very scummy right now.
Doing that 3 times in a game while active lurking is kind of ridiculous to me. His reply to this post was:
nadroj15 wrote:Dank - Has been actively scumhunting all game. I do not find him suspicious at all right now.

FarCry - Scummy as heck. I know I'm going to get called out for bandwagoning on this (as I already have), but he hasn't contributed much, and has an extrememly scummy reaction when accused.

Hero764 - Was very scummy earlier in the game, but claimed masons with Mokina. His scummy behavior still is valid, but our efforts are better spent on other places than a mason claim.

iamausername - Has been contributing, but I can't shake a gut feeling. I don't know why I have it, and I would certainly never lynch based on a gut feeling, but that little voice in the back of my head makes me suspect her. Of course, my gut isn't very reliable. :(

kikuchiyo - I really don't like how she throws her vote around. It bothers me that she kept waffling with her vote. Like I've said before, you can have your mind changed, but you do need to have a backbone in this game. This isn't a big enough thing to vote her for, and FC is far more suspicious than her, but I would like to watch her closely in upcoming days.

Lowell - Why were you posting in other games but not this one? What reason would you have to avoid one game but not another?

Mokina - Claims mason with Hero. The slip was extremely suspicious, but I don't think a mason claim should be the focal point of our scumhunting this early in the game.

nadroj15 - This guy is scummy as heck. I mean seriously, three bandwagon posts?

I realize that I look bad right now. For two of the votes, I voted asomeone who was suspicious as pointed out by someone else. Quick question: If the evidence that another player brings up against someone is convincing, why should it be suspicious to vote them? I realize that I had nothing to add on to the case, but everything that I would have said had already been said by others. The Lowell vote was partly a vote, partly an activity prod. I suspected that he was active lurking, so I put my vote on him to see if he would say anything.

Neferenom - Where'd you go? From what I've seen so far, I don't suspect you that much . . . but then again, we haven't seen all that much from you at all. Please return to the game.

qwints - Post more.

Tenchi - Welcome back to the game! I haven't seen anything scummy from you yet, but get posting more so that we have more posts to judge you by.

Wiirdo - Post more. Nuff said. You haven't given us anything to believe you are scum . . . but you haven't given us anything to believe you are town, either.
Which basically says "X is suspicious because he is scummy" in multiple cases. Not a good post at all.
nadroj15
nadroj15
Townie
nadroj15
Townie
Townie

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:24 am

Post by nadroj15 »

kikuchiyo wrote:
Vote: Far_Cry

Overall I think FC is the best lynch. We have fifteen pages to look at. We don't need to lynch FC now, but people should start weighing in on FC. i.e. reasons why you are or are not willing to vote him.

Iam: Though your questions are relevant, I wonder why the vote? It seems a bit of a step backwards.

Personally, I am not reading nadroj as scummy and I question the wagon going on him. Has anyone put together a substantial case? If so, can they repost it so as to give the rest of us an oppurtunity to see things from your pov?
People find me scummy because of my posts where I agreed with someone and then voted them. My thoughts on FC: His posts have an overly defensive tone, and many of them sound like he is flailing and not knowing how to deal with suspicion on him. Not knowing how to respond can go either way (town or scum), but I get a scum vibe from him.
Town: 1-0
Mafia: 0-0
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Hero764 »

but I get a scum vibe from him.
Explain.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Lowell »

I'm back. Won't have time for good post until tomorrow, probably.
Far_Cry
Far_Cry
Goon
Far_Cry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Post by Far_Cry »

Tenchi wrote:I am reading this last page right now and I feel like Far_Cry is being too cautious and passive aggressive in scum hunting. Saying suspects, no reasons, not much proof, no follow up questions. Reading his posts, he has the habit of throwing names as "suspicious" or drawing a "lot of suspicion" without proof or support for his claims.

His explanation in 359 is WIFOM. What if's don't serve anything especially if it is a talk about playstyles. I don't give a damn about how he or anyone plays. Meta means nothing. And how he is so far playing is not only scummy but extremely unhelpful.

And what the hell is a Joker? Where did THAT come from?

Far_Cry has not answered most of the inquiries posted against him (even if I reiterated it in my long big posts lately).

Also, Far_Cry's inconsistencies in typing (he'd type perfectly one post, then type like a retard in another) is annoying, but that is beside the point.
Hero asked me to explain my playstyle, and I did, as best I could, with out giving away too much.

Oh yes. I confused myself. It's not a Joker but a Jester.
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Hero764 »

Mod: Prod Mokina, Wiirdo, dank, and kikuchiyo

Let's get some activity going guys.

Giving them until tomorrow to check back in after the long weekend. I'll be sending prods tomorrow evening.

- Mod
Hero764
Hero764
Goon
Hero764
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:07 pm

Post by Hero764 »

EBWOP: *facepalm* completely missed dank and kiku's posts.

kiku: Go read FC's meta(hint: he's like CJMiller except he uses worse grammar) and then tell me what you think of him. He could easily just be acting like a moron like he does in every other single game.

You don't nadroj's post content scummy? I find that hard to believe.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:08 am

Post by SerialClergyman »

Hello kids!

I'm replacing in, nice to see many familiar faces :)

I've just come back from a funeral and I've got some other games to catch up on and 15 pages to read, so I'll be a little quiet for now but then content shall stream forth from me like bullshit from a politician :D

I expect a couple of days but it might be sooner
I'm old now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”