Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Khamisa »

I find it especially strange that AA23 pointed out that Sotty7 suspected Mix (the person he replaced). There just isn't something right about that, and I don't believe suspecting yourself is sbustantial evidence. :S

Vote Count

Sotty7 3 - AA23, hewitt, Empking
Empking 2 - Khamisa, Thesp

Sotty7 is -1
Empking is -2
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:44 am

Post by AA23 »

I would have found it odd that someone would suspect the person they replaced to begin with (followed by zero defense, WIFOM, and pleas to emotion)

What else is odd is that you seem to have taken away/learned nothing from everything that has been posted and spread out. There were numerous points and observations.

In fact - in addition to the observations, lay outs, and explanations - you seem to have ignored my request for people to help clarify the "Emp" case (which at this time isn't seeming existent past speculation).

Hell - lets add that third level of what's "odd" - is there a reason after all there was to read, digest, think about, and respond to, you've come back with pretty much nothing? Including your detailed explanation to why your vote is still there?

Please - do tell us (once again, with examples, quotes, and stronger evidence than mine) what the Emp case
IS
- - so far it's speculation and a scum tool.

Unless you need to buy yourself more time by wasting everyone elses with empty posts like your latest.
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Khamisa »

I haven't changed my vote because Sotty7 has been lynched, I believe. Changing my vote would be useless.

I don't find it odd that Sotty7 suspected himself - he can't change anything Mixologist said or did, so he can announce that he finds what Mix did scummy - it's not really related to his play though.

The Emp case is what it is. dejkha, a wolf, was lynched. Empking and dejkha had a strange relationship. Therefore, it's highly likely that Emp is a wolf. mix was opportunistic on day 1 lynch, and that's basically it. There hasn't been anything more major than that.

Sure, Sotty7 is scummy, but Emp is as well. The problem with emp is that his playstyle is consistent, so a relation with another scum is probably the best evidence we're ever going to get.
Show

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I don't think I am lynched yet Kham.

I have three votes on me. AA, Hewitt and now emp. Thesp and yourself are voting emp and I'm not voting.

I'm currently re-reading the game to what I can dig up. It's taking a little while because the game is a long one.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:52 am

Post by AA23 »

Sotty - during your reread, you can notice Dej's characteristic behavior and attention toward Dej, as well as him including Emp and Hewitt in scum pair suggestions

Then you can notice him having little to nothing to do with Mix (except for their similar patterns in hunting. Hm)
----------------------
Khamisa - since Sotty is indeed not lynched, where is your vote now?

This lynch will be informative.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:10 pm

Post by AA23 »

EBWOP - Dej toward Emp - -

And it is there
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 am

Post by Khamisa »

AA23: On empking, silly. Sotty7 just cleared that up for us.

In seriousness, either lynch will be informative.
Show

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:18 am

Post by AA23 »

You're still being really vague and general.

It almost seems intentional.

Are you on the fence or something? If they're equally informative, your single voe switch will put us into the next day.

I figured there would be a lull.

The only people not on the wagon is the wolf it will kill, and the two probable mafiascum.

definately a lull ahead.
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:33 pm

Post by Empking »

Khamisa wrote:
The Emp case is what it is. dejkha, a wolf, was lynched. Empking and dejkha had a strange relationship. .
But not a scummy relationship.
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 am

Post by Khamisa »

AA23: I don't know how I can be any more detailed. It's very simple terms here; Sotty7 and Empking are both looking very wolfy, but only one can be wolf and only one can be lynched today. I'm sticking with the person who I believe is the wolf. Plus, I also think Empking could very easily be mafia, and if he were to turn that way, my main suspect for his partner would be you.
Show

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Apologies for the delay, working on a detailed post right now.
AA23 Post 857 wrote:You're still being really vague and general.

It almost seems intentional.

Are you on the fence or something? If they're equally informative, your single voe switch will put us into the next day.

I figured there would be a lull.

The only people not on the wagon is the wolf it will kill, and the two probable mafiascum.

definately a lull ahead.
AA this logic doesn't work. You think everyone off my wagon is scum, but why would scum want to save a wolf? That makes no sense. Scum want the wolf dead just as much as anyone. You are trying to pressure people to jump onto the wagon with you by throwing weak suspicion over them all.

It's scummy.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Seeing as AA's big new awesome development against me is that I never voted dej and dej never voted me I started off my read back by looking though Dej's vote and FOS record with the players that are still alive today. Here is what I found:

Dej voted emp in post 26
Dej FOSed AA in post 365
Dej voted AA in post 377
Dej voted Hewitt in post 602
Dej voted AA in post 618
Dej votes emp in post 758
Dej votes AA in post 775 (his very next post)

Active players/player slots that Dej never voted or FOSed:

Sotty
Kham
Thesp

In that vein I then went though and see who here had voted for or FOSed dej that is still alive.

Hewitt votes dej in post 643
Hewitt asks for a dej modkill in post 792

Active players/Player slots that NEVER voted for or FOSed dej:

Sotty
Kham
Thesp
emp
AA23

I had to look twice with how high and mighty AA is playing, but no, he never voted for dej at any point during the game. There was a point where he bargained with me and my vote where he said he would “switch to dej”. But who knows if he would have or not, I still feel like that was a trap and I am sticking by that.

Lets look at the quality of the votes involved shall we?

Post 26 is a standard dej random stage vote. He tacks one onto emp basically because he hates his meta. Nothing more to this post.

Post 365 is where dej FOS's AA. It seems to be for AA misrepp'ing dej's meta. If anything reading this now and knowing dej flipped wolf it makes AA's observation of him following Hewitt rather than calling him out a little profound, to me at least.

AA, what do you think of that now?

Post 377 has dej finally biting the bullet and voting for AA, it comes after a little back and forth with him. Dej feels AA is misrepp'ing his meta, something I don't think he was doing now with Dej's flip. Dej was voting for Ace before the switch for equally weak reasons. I just think AA was rubbing him the wrong way here. Maybe frustrated that AA was actually right.

Here in post 602 dej votes for Hewitt with absolutely no reasoning. It is a start of the day vote after the lynch of Ace and the kill of Ash. Really a throw away vote at most.

Dej quickly drops his Hewitt angle here with an equally baseless vote on AA. Hewitt's soul defense is that he is equally unhelpful in all of his games so dej cuts him some slack and goes back at it with AA. Very weak switch, his vote on Hewitt was token at best.

Post 758 is dej jumping onto emp once Percy calls him out on it in post 752. Nothing really to say about this, does exactly what it says on the tin.

In dej's very next post he switches votes again and hops back on to AA. I think at this point it is pretty clear that AA isn't dej's wolf partner, I think dej really wanted him gone. I have no idea why he voted for AA here. This post doesn't actually explain.

After this we have the mess that lead to the mod kill. Okay, so lets look at the one active player who did vote dej.

Post 643 could be seen as slight OMGUS seeing as dej started the day voting for Hewitt. Starts talking about an emp/dej scum team, reasons aren't overly strong but I wouldn't say they are weak either.

So, you might be sat there asking what the point of all this is. Well it is simple. AA has a hard on for mix being some kind of scum. With Dej's wolf flip AA has decided that I
have
to be his partner. why?

Because Dej never suspected my player slot. (which is not true)
Because Dej never voted my player slot
Because my player slot never voted Dej
Because my player slot never suspected Dej (which is not true)

The fact is NO ONE here with the exception of Hewitt EVER voted for dej EVER, EVER, EVER. ...Ever.
No one.
Not even the mighty AA himself. He said he would have switched, but who's to believe him? I would have switched, but who is to believe me? The fact is Hewitt is the only still living player to ever vote dej. End of story.

That means there is
four other players outside of me
that have that kind of special relationship with dej.

AA next line of attack is “well dej never voted you!” True.

He also never voted Thesp, why isn't he in contention for the second wolf?
He also never voted Kham, why isn't she in contention for the second wolf?

There are
two other players outside me
that have that kind of speical relationship with dej.

Then we get down to the meat of it all. AA thinks I am scum because of Mix's actions. That is all it has ever been. He started today by saying there was “new evidence” against me. No. There is no new evidence, anywhere. It's AA taking the flip of one known wolf and twisting it as best as he can to make me look even worse.

By all means talk about possible connections between me and Dej, even my player slot and Ash. After all that's what this game is all about. What AA is doing is ignoring the whole picture and picking and choosing little facts that make his case look better.

It simply came down to Dej not buying AA's case on Mix
ever
. This does not make us partners.

The fact is we have two players who have brought the shit AA is shoveling today when they didn't yesterday. That's emp and Hewitt. Both have switched their votes to me “agreeing” with AA. Pretty funny that these two are my top candidates for wolf suspects.

Trying to chose out of Hewitt and emp is proving to be very hard for me. On one hand we have emp, someone we know not to ever be the most helpful player in the game. He has a relationship with dej that even AA noted in that back in day three dej chose to vote Hewitt
over
emp when the reasons applied to both players.

I am trying to figure out if he was either

a) Weakly bussing Hewitt to look better and save emp for a lylo mslynch

or

b) Chose to ingore emp's misgivings because he is his partner.

This is why I haven't voted yet.
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by hewitt »

So wait. Sotty7 what are you reasonings for suspecting me as one of the top two wolf probabilities?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by AA23 »

It's not solely official steps like voting and Fosing.

It's about attention to another person, interactions, pairing suspicions etc.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

hewitt Post 862 wrote:So wait. Sotty7 what are you reasonings for suspecting me as one of the top two wolf probabilities?
Basically I don't think you have done nearly enough to hunt scum, you have been almost as absent as emp. Plus you agreed with my Percy case when I first replaced in then seemed to throw dirt on it later in the day because you “forgot”. Quiet inconstant. I will also say, the modkill request sits off with me, hard to put into words.

I will be laying out my thoughts in more detail when I get time so you have something more substantial to defend.
AA23 Post 863 wrote:It's not solely official steps like voting and Fosing.

It's about attention to another person, interactions, pairing suspicions etc.
Okay then, quote and show what you mean, because I am lost. You keep saying this, but I don't get it. So if you can clearly show what you are talking about so we can get on the same page that would be nice. I suspected dej and was actually the first person to bring back up his whole freaky emp relationship in this game when I replaced back in. In fact he was a tie for 3rd place in my suspect list with you.

I need more than you repeating over and over we have a special relationship, I want to know what makes you think this because I really don't see anything more special than the ones I listed with Thesp and Kham.

Also AA, what do you think about a possible Hewitt/dej relationship? You seemed to be all over that on the start of day two have you completely abandoned that line of thought? If so why?
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by hewitt »

So basically your case on me is that I've not done much (almost not doing as much as Empking, who's done less), I didn't care much about a case you created, and that you don't feel right about me requesting a modkill on dejkha (who turned out to be a wolf).

I guess if you're his wolf partner that wouldn't feel right to you would it?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 am

Post by AA23 »

I maintain that I feel Dej isn't partners with Hewitt or Emp.

And it wa Dej who was all over saying hewitt was a villain on D2 - - I think it's a bit of a stretch on your part to say that to me.

I felt VERY strong that Thesp is Mafia scum, but didn't want to automatically assume that Khamisa was his partner just because heh appened to be the second person with him on the opposing wagon, the likely mislynch, the scum tool - - but at this point, it's seeming like e is.

This lull is going to last a heck of a long time.

We have two potential Mafiascum wo want a mislynch not posting as much, or like Kamisa, not SAYING as much - it all feels very generic and "safe".

And we have the person who's life in the game is at stake working hard which is to be expected - - it's only natural.

It feels like a stalemate. It'll take a swtichover to this wagon to end the wolves and the day.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:54 am

Post by AA23 »

Sotty7 wrote:
AA this logic doesn't work. You think everyone off my wagon is scum, but why would scum want to save a wolf? That makes no sense. Scum want the wolf dead just as much as anyone. You are trying to pressure people to jump onto the wagon with you by throwing weak suspicion over them all.

It's scummy.
Why would they want to save a wolf?

That has been explained in detail, Sotty, and everyone, including you, agreed with post 803

you actually acknowledged it - now you're magically against it and it's bad logic because your life is further at stake.

The answer to your question is in 803 - - that's wy mafiascum would have wanted you alive one more night.

Dej went for Hewitt and I don't think they're partners, Dej turned out to be characteristic with Emp after all and I don't think they're partners - - why D2 did e go for Hewitt over Emp? Dej has said it himself - He goes for the wagons he feels he'll have help on (wich is scummy, but w/e).

Everything as fallen into place, makes sense, and works.

The problem is this stalemate - - It was a mistake on my part to reveal two much about wat I felt the Mafiascum were up to because for me, yeah they're Thesp and likely Khamisa - - and now one of them have to suck it up and hammer you to end this day, but it will most certainly risk their lives tomorrow.

Until then - stalemate. We have potential scum, Khamisa not really feeding the fire very much - very general and on the fence attitudes with a vote not moving - Kham is posting to be present it would seem.

Thesp is in my book as scum and I haven't seen much of him, but he could be busy/ smart enough to know when to let things roll - which he's shown in the past.

And you? Your head is on the chopping block, it's to be understood by all of us that you'll offer a million thoughts and alternatives. I think you've played a killer game thus far.

It's definately not over and nothing is written in stone. Just a lull, really.

Not a fan of lulls.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

hewitt Post 865 wrote:So basically your case on me is that I've not done much (almost not doing as much as Empking, who's done less), I didn't care much about a case you created, and that you don't feel right about me requesting a modkill on dejkha (who turned out to be a wolf).

I guess if you're his wolf partner that wouldn't feel right to you would it?
No actually. You liked the case at first and then when no one else was on it you decided it wasn't as good and promptly “forgot” about it. The modkill thing irks me, the town was in a bad postion and we needed a wolf kill yet you were more than happy to call for a mod kill instead of a lynch on a player. That suggests to me that you are either scum and didn't care about dej's alignment, or you are his wolf buddy.

Dej could have been replaced, in fact that seemed to be what he was going for.

But anyway like I said, I haven't finished looking though the thread in regards to you and emp so I haven't made my mind up yet.
AA23 Post 866 wrote:I maintain that I feel Dej isn't partners with Hewitt or Emp.

And it wa Dej who was all over saying hewitt was a villain on D2 - - I think it's a bit of a stretch on your part to say that to me.
No.
dejkha Post 360 wrote:
AA23 wrote:How is it you have nothing to say on Mix's behavior? The guy jumped ship like nobody's business at the sign of a faster lynch, it's mental! What are your thoughts? He hopped on the dirtiest wagon I've ever seen! All the lurkers, Emp, and HEWITT - who he hadn't fully trusted yet!
I just don't see anything scummy about his hammer. Hewitt is suspicious for being on the wagon while hardly posting anything with content and Emp is Emp, so I'll take him into consideration when I'm lost of leads.
Dej: Okay, Hewiit is somewhat suspicious.

Nothing aggressive here. He acknowledges your point probably to try and pacify you, but basically ignores Hewitt's scummy play.
dejkha Post 362 wrote:
AA23 wrote:And poor logic? If Mix jumped ships because that wagon built so fast, and you stayed on a wagon with Hewitt and Emp who you don't trust - - how is that logical?

Hewitt hops on a wagon and you don't think anything of it? You don't turn an eye to him?
Ok, maybe it wasn't logical, but I've seen Zwet do it, so some people are just noobs at the game. I don't think anything of it. If you do, then good for you, keep at it and prove me wrong.

What would I say anything about hewitt that I haven't already said? The guy hardly posts...
Compares Hewitt to Zwet and tries to pass of Hewitt's jump as newb play which is a soft defense on him if anything. Hewitt doesn't strike me as a newb at this at all
dejkha Post 365 wrote:
AA23 wrote: Dej - I like you because of what I've seen from your playstyle, so believe me when I say it's hard for me to believe you would only acknowledge such poor logic this late!! You know what a mislynch does to a town and you ALWAYS weigh the options and possibilities out first (not to MadeofPhail's extent, but still) - -
You see this, people? This is AA telling me what I always do (which is in fact wrong) when we've only played one game together. Hewitt, Zwet and Emp have played with me more than that and I'm sure most of them will say I do not always do that, especially when it comes to Emp and Zwet and I'm sure hewitt will agree.
AA23 wrote:Exactly my point! - - The Dej I've seen play would have turned an eye to him and found out what put him on the wagon - - you would have seen scum in hewitt for that - - not joined in on the fun and hop on the wagon!
This is also AA trying to make me look guilty by saying I joined in with hewitt on the wagon rather than saying something. Now there' two things wrong with that, one being that Hewitt hardly posts, so I'm not switching my vote to see hewitt as confirmed scum because he hopped the wagon. Two being that I was the second person on the wagon and never came off. Hewitt voted after me.

Please, stop trying to act like you now know me so well from an single game. My first game with Zwet, I thought he was a pretty decent player and now look at what I think of him.

FoS: AA
Here he uses your attacks on Hewitt as course for misreps and FOS's you for it. Right... he was
all over
Hewitt....
dejkha Post 377 wrote:
AA23 wrote:I'm perfectly content - - call for help all you want lol "Guys! hewitt! Lets get some dialogue!" lol - - need saving from the very people you duped into killing a towny?
Lol wow, more misrepresenting. That about does it.

Unvote Vote: AA
Now he votes you for it...
dejkha Post 396 wrote:
Meta Issues On Me

AA23 wrote:Dej - I like you because of what I've seen from your playstyle, so believe me when I say it's hard for me to believe you would only acknowledge such poor logic this late!! You know what a mislynch does to a town and you ALWAYS weigh the options and possibilities out first (not to MadeofPhail's extent, but still) - -
My response:
dej wrote:You see this, people? This is AA telling me what I always do (which is in fact wrong) when we've only played one game together. Hewitt, Zwet and Emp have played with me more than that and I'm sure most of them will say I do not always do that, especially when it comes to Emp and Zwet and I'm sure hewitt will agree.
AA23 wrote:Exactly my point! - - The Dej I've seen play would have turned an eye to him and found out what put him on the wagon - - you would have seen scum in hewitt for that - - not joined in on the fun and hop on the wagon!
Claims I joined the wagon with hewitt instead of calling him out on his lurking. Now, I have called hewitt out on lurking and there was no reason to change my vote (which was there
before
hewitt). So, he was using incorrect information to incriminate me and expected me to make hewitt my priority instead of the person I was voting for, just for that.
Says he has called Hewitt out on his lurking. Eh, hardly. Still nowhere do I see dej all over Hewitt and pressuring him.
dejkha Post 399 wrote:
AA wrote:And my point on Hewitt is that you STAYED ON THE WAGON when he did and didn't suspect him - - not that you joined** - - I'm saing I have a problem that you trusted a wagon with untrustworthy people (lurker)
That's weird because you said I "joined in on the fun". Joining =/= staying. Stay with me here. At least I can provide actual quotes to back myself up against your defenses. There's two scum groups, are you forgetting this? Just because hewitt could be scum, doesn't mean Zwet couldn't have been. If I avoided every wagon that included someone I didn't trust, I'd never be able to vote.
Some what agreeing with you. “Hewiit could be scum, but so could Zwet” This is weak at best.
dejkha Post 523 wrote:
hewitt wrote:I know but honestly I don't care about your guys' argument. If I had to pick a side I couldn't because I just don't think either side is really compelling.
Maybe if you got involved earlier, this wouldn't have been an issue since it wouldn't have been just me and AA. And we're both taking sides on why a particular lynch is better for this day and why people are acting scummy. If you can pick as side, then it's likely you don't agree with either of us.
Wow. If this is Dej all over someone I hate to think what his weak pressure looks like....

And that's all of dej's mentions of Hewitt on day 2. he goes ahead and starts day three with this:
dejkha Post 602 wrote:Well, as we can see, even the scummiest people can be town. I can't believe that he was, but what are ya gonna do.

While Mix made a scummy hammer, I'll let Sotty give his thoughts on the game and take it from there.

For now,
Vote: Hewitt
Votes Hewitt for NO REASON and as I explain in my post before he drops it again at the slightest defense from Hewitt. This was a throw away vote on Hewitt, it really meant nothing. There was no serious pressure at any time in the game.

So... Please explain how this is dej all over Hewitt after reading these quotes. If anything AA, this was YOU all over Hewitt AND dej who tries playing defense as best he can. Unless I am missing something huge, this is not what you are making it out to be. You either have a fuzzy memory and your tunneling on me made you forget, OR you are intentionally misrepp'ing what actually happened.

If anything dej defended Hewitt against you as much as he has defended me against you.
AA23 Post 867 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:

It's scummy.
Why would they want to save a wolf?

That has been explained in detail, Sotty, and everyone, including you, agreed with post 803
Err what? 803 doesn't explain it AT ALL.
Thesp Post 803 wrote:
AA23 wrote:I'm also concerned about the NK.

A smart wolf would have tried to discredit me and proved my hypothesis to have an inconsistency to counter the check mark from Dej's allignment.

what's everyone's thought on the NK?
I haven't the slightest clue what you're suggesting here, but I suspect the wolf didn't care nearly as much as you do about your hypothesis (whatever it might be), especially with their nightkill. I'm not surprised it was Percy, as he seemed more pro-town than anyone - I doubt he would have been lynched.
This is Thesp telling you rightly that the wolves probably don't care about you and your hypothesis. Post 857 is you talking out loud that everyone not voting is scum of some kind. That makes no sense.

AA I have asked you many times to back up what you think with quotes and you seem to keep wanting to ignore me. So I will ask again and I will continue to ask in every post until you can provide and document this “special relationship” I had with dej that was any different from Hewitt's or even emp's.

Seriously.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:12 am

Post by AA23 »

you make an early point about how Dej acknowledges Hewitts scumplay - - now, in addition to that, Dej also voted him - he started the day off wanting him to go down.

Isn't it odd that he would do that for Hewitt (who's scum evidence is null, it's based on activity and broad interpretation) - - - and not Mix?

He flat out (and repeatedly) acknowledged Mix's lurking, lying, and scum hammer - - and did nothing.

I think he did noting because it was his partner - - you're only making that point stronger.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:16 am

Post by AA23 »

And all your evidence regarding me aparently "gunning for Hewitt" is surrounding the Dust/Zwet debacle - - you're going back way early where we knew even less.

If you can find were I went for Hewitt as strong as you're desperately trying to depict AFTER Mix made te scummy hammer (were I feel substantial scumunting began for me) - - do tell us.

Oterwise, I think you're flooding filler on the board right now.

post 803 holds true - Wolf is priority - I believe you are the wolf.

Now we just need a mafiascum to jump ship onto our wagon.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Sotty7 »

AA23 Post 869 wrote:you make an early point about how Dej acknowledges Hewitts scumplay - - now, in addition to that, Dej also voted him - he started the day off wanting him to go down.

Isn't it odd that he would do that for Hewitt (who's scum evidence is null, it's based on activity and broad interpretation) - - - and not Mix?

He flat out (and repeatedly) acknowledged Mix's lurking, lying, and scum hammer - - and did nothing.

I think he did noting because it was his partner - - you're only making that point stronger.
The vote is weak and he drops it in a heart beat. My point is Dej is
NOT
all over Hewitt at any point in this game. The only person I would say he is overly aggressive too was you. You have no point here. It's not strong, just by you saying it was strong doesn't make it so at all!

Also dej never voted for Thesp or Kham. So what about them?

I am proving your “new evidence” to be utter hogtosh and all you can be bother to say is “uh uh what I said is true! So hurry up and die.” It doesn't work. Quote and analyze Your tunneling on me is crippling this game.

AA I have asked you many times to back up what you think with quotes and you seem to keep wanting to ignore me. So I will ask again and I will continue to ask in every post until you can provide and document this “special relationship” I had with dej that was any different from Hewitt's or even emp's.

Seriously. [2]
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:18 am

Post by AA23 »

You've one again repeated a point I addressed - - it was about behavior, interaction, and acknowledgement in addition to FoS's and votes - - - Who Dej named as suspicious or worthy of interrogation wasn't directed to or carried out through official fos's or votes.

Dej has voted Emp, was characteristic toward him - - Dej voted Hewitt top of D2
dejkha wrote: We should talk about how people have reacted to the claim, which AA has been doing a pretty good job of.
Scum Read:

Ace - For trying to mislead the town into thinking Dust has used an apparent scum meta in multiple games whenever he was scum. This was proven as a lie when Ace said that this only happened once when he was later called on it. Reference to posts 152 to 154

Zwet - Obviously for trying to get a counterclaim. I'm thinking a
very likely werewolf.

Emp - Only loosely though, because of post 106 where he asks for a claim and tells people not to CC if he claims Seer. Like someone else said, he could've been communicating with a partner. That partner obviously being Dust.
I'd also say possible werewolf.

AshMC1984 - He's made 4 short game relevant posts out of the 172 that have been made. What's there to say? Lurking scum? He unvoted after Dusts claim (his vote remained there from the RVS and he apparently never got around to changing it) and votes Zwet for voting without good reasons and trying to get a CC. He, however, doesn't mention Ace, who had the same reason for voting Dust as Zwet.

Town/ No Read:

AA23 - AA has been seemed pretty town to me in the sense that he hasn't done anything scummy that I remember, and has been generally telling us all with good reasons, who could be scum on the wagon as well as providing different possibilities.

Percy - Hasn't done much of anything scummy, but at the same time, nothing much pro-town either.

Possible Scum Pairs

Zwet/ Ace Werewolfs (Most likely) - Supported in posts 152 and 154.

Ace/ Ash Mafia (Possible)- Ash ignores Ace's reason for voting Dust, but doesn't ignore Zwet, who used the same reasoning.

Emp/ Dust Werewolves - Emp asked Dust to claim and mentions how a Seer shouldn't CC should that be the claim. If this were the pairing, it could be for two reasons. He hints at Dust to claim Seer and it would also keep his partner alive while making it look like he's keeping the towns best interest in mind.

Hopefully, when people have time, we'll have more opinions.
Dej never put energy into Mix a single time in this, or after.

Dej tried to throw the wolf trail on townies it would seem, and not once acknowledge Mix (YOU) - his wolf partner.

------------------

He more than once admitted the "Scummy Mix Hammer" "Lies" "Lurking"

Given Dej's play in this game, and what he was willing to condemn other people for

Why do you suppose he never investigate Mix/you for those things?
Why no Fos?
Why no vote?
Why passionately be against the wagon (as he admitted)?

Because you're his partner.

The scum are only hurting themselves the longer they hold off on the inevitable and ignore obvious evidence.

It would be nice to get out of this lull, but there are too many fears on their side.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 am

Post by AA23 »

to clarify my opening statement - -

I've told you already - it's not soley about who he voted and fos'd - it's about behavior etc...

he ignored Mix and defended him/you by being passionately against killing you right to his death - -

Which would make sense if he were your partner.

And if you weren't partners?

Well - Dej showed just how noble and compassionate he was before he left us. I'm sure he wanted to be fair, and nice to you lmao lmao
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by hewitt »

Sotty7 if I were dejkha's wolf partner would it honestly make much sense to request a modkill on him? I mean really if I'm a wolf I'm going to play as viciously as I can to win but I've never bussed a scumbuddy and leaving me all by myself would be suicide because I haven't been a consistently strong enough player in this game for town to keep around for very long. I would have no shot at winning. It's WIFOM yes, but true.

And I do think it would be a scummy move to build a case on me at this point like you are because I'm such an easy target right now. This isn't appeal to emotion I'm not saying woe is me I'm admitting that I sucked early on in the game so I would be a pretty opportune scum driven lynch.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”