Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by populartajo »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:
If he isn't blaming you for his mistake in LYLO please let me know.
Lammont, how is his mistake in Lylo in another game a valid reason to support his wagon in this game?
I like Vino's description of his last game with rofl. He is a player that we need to have around at this point. What evidence do YOU have for voting him?

I dont have any evidence to vote him. Only a gut feeling from his first/second post. This is random stage.
Finally, have you played with Emp anyone who deliberately lurks before? Yes.
So, you think Emp is deliberately lurking here?
1) Its not his
mistake
in another game, its his
blaming of that mistake
on someone else. :wink:

2) No doubt he is lurking. The game is in full swing, he saw then when he posted his "/confirm". He just posted confirm and left. He needs to be rung up and forced to post...
regularly
1)Lammont I think you are missing the point here. How are his actions in another game related to the actions made here?

2)What was Emp alignment in the game you were with him before?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

The game started yesterday. How in the hell is he lurking? You're not even giving him a chance!
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by populartajo »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Korlash wrote:No, I never said anything about him convincing me. I'm saying you can't claim to have "called out scum" on day 1 unless you also recognize your failure at lynching those scum day 1 as well. If you call player A out as scum but are incapable of lynching them and end up lynching Player B, you have no real claim to fame at calling player A out. The game of mafia isn't about calling people out as scum, it's about proving they are scum and forcing everyone else to help you kill them.

And FYI I didn't lose in LYLO. Being wrong and losing are two different things. I had two super awesome townies watching my back that saved us the game. And yes, Pop had some small hand in it as well.
Kewl. Well you look super fun to play with and so I withdraw my support of your wagon. :wink:
facepalm.

Dude you are here to look for scum, not for the most boring player.
Call me Tajo.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

populartajo wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:
If he isn't blaming you for his mistake in LYLO please let me know.
Lammont, how is his mistake in Lylo in another game a valid reason to support his wagon in this game?
I like Vino's description of his last game with rofl. He is a player that we need to have around at this point. What evidence do YOU have for voting him?

I dont have any evidence to vote him. Only a gut feeling from his first/second post. This is random stage.
Finally, have you played with Emp anyone who deliberately lurks before? Yes.
So, you think Emp is deliberately lurking here?
1) Its not his
mistake
in another game, its his
blaming of that mistake
on someone else. :wink:

2) No doubt he is lurking. The game is in full swing, he saw then when he posted his "/confirm". He just posted confirm and left. He needs to be rung up and forced to post...
regularly
1)Lammont I think you are missing the point here. How are his actions in another game related to the actions made here?

2)What was Emp alignment in the game you were with him before?
1) No. I would have been personally offended if he blamed somebody else for his own lylo loss as he appeared to be doing to you. As it turns out I was wrong so I withdrew that.
2) Emp is deliberately lurking. I've never played with him bfore. Deliberately lurking is not a proper "meta-playstyle".
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Slicey wrote:The game started yesterday. How in the hell is he lurking? You're not even giving him a chance!
Are you blind?? The game was in mid-swing and his entire post was:

/confirm

The last time I checked that is NO contribution in an ongoing game. My vote for him is proper.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:01 pm

populartajo wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Korlash wrote:No, I never said anything about him convincing me. I'm saying you can't claim to have "called out scum" on day 1 unless you also recognize your failure at lynching those scum day 1 as well. If you call player A out as scum but are incapable of lynching them and end up lynching Player B, you have no real claim to fame at calling player A out. The game of mafia isn't about calling people out as scum, it's about proving they are scum and forcing everyone else to help you kill them.

And FYI I didn't lose in LYLO. Being wrong and losing are two different things. I had two super awesome townies watching my back that saved us the game. And yes, Pop had some small hand in it as well.
Kewl. Well you look super fun to play with and so I withdraw my support of your wagon. :wink:
facepalm.

Dude you are here to look for scum, not for the most boring player.
The fun comment was a side note. The reason I no longer support his wagon is because he wasn't engaging in the specified behavior which I indicated.
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by the silent speaker »

I do not like the look of the vino bandwagon, and I do not like the feel of the Lamont bandwagon; there is foul scum down there, or I am no guide. I will therefore take a path in the middle.

Some things about Lamont are worrying me, but I think they may possible be put down to over-enthusiasm. However, Lamont is right about Emp lurking. He confirmed at a time when that was
visibly not
game-appropriate, and that is worth noting. Slicey, even granting your arguments, how do you discriminate this early between (b) and (c)? All you're doing is the same thing as Lamont with better cover.

I'm going to
vote: roflcopter
because I suspect the vino wagon is designed to set Fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch.
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:15 pm

the silent speaker wrote:I suspect the vino wagon is designed to set Fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch.
Very interesting.
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

You got that conclusion from 'makes a solid case'?

Mod please note my sig. Thanks.
I'm old now.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:15 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Noted.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Vino
Vino
Goon
Vino
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by Vino »

Percy wrote:
Vino 70 wrote:Fishy's argument is highly logical.

What argument? I can't see an argument he put forward before your post that could be described as "logical".

Also, WTFSpock.
Sorry Percy, sarcasm's not always very easy to detect on the internet. I was being sarcastic in reference to this post.

At this point, I'm not worried about bandwagons or actually being able to find any scum. It's all finger pointing and there's way too little information to assert any scum as having been found. I love how people make such a big deal about the smallest things early in the game.
populartajo wrote:Oh, where have I heard this before...
I don't follow?

Re Empking: he lurked the fuck out of the last game I was in him with, which coincidentally is the same game as the one roflcopter and I was in. He wasn't scum that game though, I think he just doesn't come online much. So, his lurking is a null tell in my book.
Show
[url=http://www.calamityfuse.com/]Calamity Fuse, a multiplayer FPS/RPG[/url]
[url=http://www.blacksheepblues.com/]Black Sheep Blues, a community-reactive online graphic novel[/url]

Total prods: 1
Replaced out: 0
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Vino wrote:Re Empking: he lurked the fuck out of the last game I was in him with, which coincidentally is the same game as the one roflcopter and I was in. He wasn't scum that game though, I think he just doesn't come online much. So, his lurking is a null tell in my book.
Dam he needs to stop it. Do you think a quick D1 lynch will help? :idea:
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:I don't think I like this Vino wagon at all.

Mod Votecount please.

I would support the Emp or Korlash wagons at this point.

Unvote, Vote Empking

He needs to be posting
more
Why worry about supporting wagons, instead of, oh I don't know, finding scum?

(This is something of a pet peeve of mine.)
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:

Mod Votecount please.

Unvote, Vote Empking

He needs to be posting
more
Why dont you like the Vino "wagon"?

Why would you support the Emp and Korlash "wagons"?
Based on the evidence we have & the criteria that qualifies potential lynchees this early in the game, Vino is
not
a proper lynch candidate.

I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.

I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
I didn't know there were criteria that qualified potential lynch candidates other than "this player is likely to be scum". Elaborate, please. (Note that "this player shows bad behavior" doesn't cut the mustard for me.)
Lamont_Cranston wrote:

Again, why does "fun to play with" equal "shouldn't be bandwagoned"? Scum can be fun to play with, after all...
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
Are you just skimming? Did you not see him post /confirm in the middle of the ongoing game and post nothing more and leave?

Why are you jumping on this bandwagon?? :shock:
So? It's the beginning of D1. The people who just random voted are about as guilty as Emp in posting no content. There was little to say at that point. Do you really expect to him to say "X is scum because of this" on Page 3?

I'm not jumping on this BW. I have good reason to vote you. You're trying to say someone is lurking when the game has barely even begun. You're either:

A. Scumbuddies with Emp, and you're trying to distance yourself, albeit making it way too obvious. Possibly because Emp is generally seen scummy.
B. Scum whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp to appear more town.
C. Town whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp.
D. Properly pointing out someone is lurking and taking the proper town action towards that person.

I'm going with option B.
That's fine but D is the
right
answer here.
1) Wrong: Correct answer is E: Wait a few days to make sure they're lurking, then investigate, vig, or deadline lynch them (preferably vig).

2) Lurker hunting is a popular enough scum pastime that it's a weak scumtell (especially if the scum are active).

3) I've seen quite a bit of Empking's play. He's not TOO hard to read, but you need time to get a good read on him - he seems to prefer one or two pointed comments over a large post, and I don't remember him posting much in random stage in particular.

We can hang him out to dry in a few days if we need to - there are scummier players right now.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:The game started yesterday. How in the hell is he lurking? You're not even giving him a chance!

/confirm

The last time I checked that is NO contribution in an ongoing game. My vote for him is proper.
As previously noted, it's only two days into D1 and this is Empking we're talking about. If he's posting like this in a week, THEN we can attack him for lurking - not now.

Also, hunting lurkers instead of scum is becoming a pattern for you.
the silent speaker wrote:I do not like the look of the vino bandwagon, and I do not like the feel of the Lamont bandwagon; there is foul scum down there, or I am no guide. I will therefore take a path in the middle.

Some things about Lamont are worrying me, but I think they may possible be put down to over-enthusiasm. However, Lamont is right about Emp lurking. He confirmed at a time when that was
visibly not
game-appropriate, and that is worth noting. Slicey, even granting your arguments, how do you discriminate this early between (b) and (c)? All you're doing is the same thing as Lamont with better cover.

I'm going to
vote: roflcopter
because I suspect the vino wagon is designed to set Fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch.
Wishy-washy, appeals to emotion (see: phrasing in first part), and where the hell did that crappy last conclusion come from?

FoS: thesilentspeaker

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
the silent speaker wrote:I suspect the vino wagon is designed to set Fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch.
Very interesting.
If by "interesting" you mean "scummy", then yes... but why not say so?
Vino wrote:
Percy wrote:
Vino 70 wrote:Fishy's argument is highly logical.

What argument? I can't see an argument he put forward before your post that could be described as "logical".

Also, WTFSpock.
Sorry Percy, sarcasm's not always very easy to detect on the internet. I was being sarcastic in reference to this post.

At this point, I'm not worried about bandwagons or actually being able to find any scum. It's all finger pointing and there's way too little information to assert any scum as having been found. I love how people make such a big deal about the smallest things early in the game.

populartajo wrote:Oh, where have I heard this before...
I don't follow?

Re Empking: he lurked the fuck out of the last game I was in him with, which coincidentally is the same game as the one roflcopter and I was in. He wasn't scum that game though, I think he just doesn't come online much. So, his lurking is a null tell in my book.
Underlined paragraph looks like trying to minimize the wagon on him by belittling it.

IGMEOY: Vino

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Vino wrote:Re Empking: he lurked the fuck out of the last game I was in him with, which coincidentally is the same game as the one roflcopter and I was in. He wasn't scum that game though, I think he just doesn't come online much. So, his lurking is a null tell in my book.
1) No.
2) Trying to convince us to waste our D1 lynch on a quick lurker lynch? I THINK NOT. Even if the lurker lynch aspect of this was pro-town (and I'm NOWHERE as convinced of this as you are), the quicklynch aspect of it isn't.

My vote was only semi-random when I first put it on you. It's completely serious now.

Confirm Vote: Lamont_Crayston
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:59 pm

Post by Korlash »

Lets see... the spock count is up to what, four? Five?
TSS wrote:I'm going to vote: roflcopter because I suspect the vino wagon is designed to set Fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch.
Yeah a random bandwagon is designed for something. So exactly explain to me how this works? A town starts a wagon on another town and then a bunch of other town join it and somehow it's a setup for something? And I'm assuming you are calling both Fishy and Vino town here, because, logically, only town start bandwagons in the RVS and only on other towns.
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:20 pm

Well it appears I have the
famous
Tar all pissed off at me. :o

We're going to have to agree to disagree on most things here.

Parts of your case are so astoundingly bad it makes me wonder why you would be reaching so hard... :shock:

But let's get started:
Tarhalindur wrote:

Mod Votecount please.

Unvote, Vote Empking

He needs to be posting
more
Why worry about supporting wagons, instead of, oh I don't know, finding scum?
This of course is completely senseless. Why are you wasting the pixel space with a point like this? How would you like somebody attacking you with a lame argument like this? Certainly you understand how voting people is part of the process of catching scum right? :roll:

(This is something of a pet peeve of mine.)
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
populartajo wrote:

Mod Votecount please.

Unvote, Vote Empking

He needs to be posting
more
Why dont you like the Vino "wagon"?

Why would you support the Emp and Korlash "wagons"?
Based on the evidence we have & the criteria that qualifies potential lynchees this early in the game, Vino is
not
a proper lynch candidate.

I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.

I didn't know there were criteria that qualified potential lynch candidates other than "this player is likely to be scum". Elaborate, please.
Surely you know that very early in the game there is less to go on than we would have once the game progresses right? Why is the famous Tar wasting time with bad arguments like this?? :shock:

Lamont_Cranston wrote:

Again, why does "fun to play with" equal "shouldn't be bandwagoned"? Scum can be fun to play with, after all...
Are you skimming too? I already explained this. The fun note is a side note. The main reason I unvoted him is because he wasn't exhibiting the behavior I thought he was (he explained it)... :roll:

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
Are you just skimming? Did you not see him post /confirm in the middle of the ongoing game and post nothing more and leave?

Why are you jumping on this bandwagon?? :shock:
So? It's the beginning of D1. The people who just random voted are about as guilty as Emp in posting no content. There was little to say at that point. Do you really expect to him to say "X is scum because of this" on Page 3?

I'm not jumping on this BW. I have good reason to vote you. You're trying to say someone is lurking when the game has barely even begun. You're either:

A. Scumbuddies with Emp, and you're trying to distance yourself, albeit making it way too obvious. Possibly because Emp is generally seen scummy.
B. Scum whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp to appear more town.
C. Town whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp.
D. Properly pointing out someone is lurking and taking the proper town action towards that person.

I'm going with option B.
That's fine but D is the
right
answer here.
1) Wrong: Correct answer is E: Wait a few days to make sure they're lurking, then investigate, vig, or deadline lynch them (preferably vig).
Says you. He needs to post now or be lynched -- the earlier the better.

We can hang him out to dry in a few days if we need to - there are scummier players right now.
The best way to get him to contribute is to ring him up. If a scummier player emerges, sure I'll buy it but right now he needs to get rung up.

Lamont_Cranston wrote:

/confirm

As previously noted, it's only two days into D1 and this is Empking we're talking about. If he's posting like this in a week, THEN we can attack him for lurking - not now.

Also, hunting lurkers
instead of scum
is becoming a pattern for you.
Thanks & /fixed.

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Trying to convince us to waste our D1 lynch on a quick lurker lynch? I THINK NOT. Even if the lurker lynch aspect of this was pro-town (and I'm NOWHERE as convinced of this as you are), the quicklynch aspect of it isn't.
The town will benefit greatly from forcing him to post. If a strong case elsewhere appears then fine the sooner lurkers are removed the better because as I am sure you know scum love having them around in the endgame and if we wait until mid-game when we have stronger cases that have to be dealt with, things just devolve from there.

It's completely serious now.
LOL. This is the best you have for a completely serious case? You really should be looking elsewhere.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by Korlash »

Lamont wrote:This of course is completely senseless. Why are you wasting the pixel space with a point like this? How would you like somebody attacking you with a lame argument like this? Certainly you understand how voting people is part of the process of catching scum right?
I would usually let Tar answer this first but I don't think it matters in this case.

His point is valid. Supporting a wagon and scumhunting are not the same thing, they can be sure, but in your case they aren't. You supported a wagon without any real action, and thus without any real scum hunting. Also can you keep the discussion on the right topic. When talking about "supporting a wagon" don't suddenly change to "voting people" because they are not the same topic and eventually you'll slip up so bad you cant recover from it.
Lamont wrote: Surely you know that very early in the game there is less to go on than we would have once the game progresses right? Why is the famous Tar wasting time with bad arguments like this??
If you know there is less to go on why would you make a statement that someone is not a lynch candidate? Wouldn't at this point there be so little No one is a lynch candidate and thus such a statement applies to everyone and thus is moot? And why would you discount someone when you know that we have nothing to go on? How do you know he isn't a valid lynch candidate now? Do you have any evidence of that?
Lamont wrote:Says you. He needs to post now or be lynched -- the earlier the better.
What happened to the ability to replace useless players?
Lamont wrote:The best way to get him to contribute is to ring him up. If a scummier player emerges, sure I'll buy it but right now he needs to get rung up.
Yes, lets pressure the guy who isn't here. I'm sure he will magically feel our votes on him and come rushing back. I mean the concept of wagoning a lurker to force him to talk seems... contradictory in and of itself. Although I admit I sometimes want to do it myself XD
Lamont wrote:The town will benefit greatly from forcing him to post. If a strong case elsewhere appears then fine the sooner lurkers are removed the better because as I am sure you know scum love having them around in the endgame and if we wait until mid-game when we have stronger cases that have to be dealt with, things just devolve from there.
How fast do you expect this game to go? Endgame? Already? On page 5? Of a 25 player game? Why the heck are we talking about endgame?
Lamont wrote:LOL. This is the best you have for a completely serious case? You really should be looking elsewhere.
Laughing at the guy and telling him he's wasting his time... that always works...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:19 am

Post by Santos »

Lamont, cool your jets man. I feel like I'm reading Newbie 774 again.

Also, there are a couple people that have yet to post a word as opposed to just a '/confirm' like Empking.

-----------------------
Random Outside Questions:

What was that acronym Tar used?
When does RVS end, typically?
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
SensFan
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
SensFan
Fortuna Ex Deus
Fortuna Ex Deus

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:03 am

Post by SensFan »

Only thing scummier than Vino is L_C's blatant defense of Vino.

Vote: L_C
(11:04:10 PM) senspizzaline: That's actually my bold prediction for the year
(11:04:19 PM) senspizzaline: Miami finishes 2nd in the AFCE.
(11:05:35 PM) jhawk01b: my bold prediction for the year is that whoever wins the NFC West will have a winning record
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Sironigous »

stuck in the middle of rivalries again...!!!....

I'm not voting for any of these "policy lynches" right now....
Trinka Trinka!
Mufasa
Mufasa
Goon
Mufasa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Mufasa »

wagon vote

vote: L__C
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Empking »

Vote: LC

LC seems to me, to be too quick to judge and his reaction gto Tar makes me think he'll attack anything.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
the silent speaker
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
the silent speaker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:04 am

Post by the silent speaker »

Wishy-washy, appeals to emotion (see: phrasing in first part), and where the hell did that crappy last conclusion come from?
The phrasing in the first part was a LOTR reference (Gandalf in Moria). The bottom line is I'm not crazy about either of the bandwagons, and I think they are scum-driven or at least scum-ridden.

The last part was not intended as a conclusion; all three paragraphs are supposed to stand more-or-less independent of each other.
You got that conclusion from 'makes a solid case'?
Partly. Timing, OMGUS and some other factors also led me to choose roflcopter out of the other bandwagoners.
Yeah a random bandwagon is designed for something. So exactly explain to me how this works? A town starts a wagon on another town and then a bunch of other town join it and somehow it's a setup for something?
So certain, are we? We know this wagon was started by town and jumped on by town, do we?
FOS: Korlash

And I'm assuming you are calling both Fishy and Vino town here, because, logically, only town start bandwagons in the RVS and only on other towns.
I lean toward Fishy and Vino both being town, yes. That is implied in "1-2 mislynch": if I'm right and this is a scum setup, the people being set up are not scum. I have no idea what you're trying to say here in the "logically" clause; it appears to be sarcasm, but of nothing remotely resembling anything I wrote.

SensFan's entire post is a lie.
FOS: SensFan

Lamont:
Surely you know that very early in the game there is less to go on than we would have once the game progresses right? Why is the famous Tar wasting time with bad arguments like this?
No, Tar is right. Evidence to lynch is thinner earlier on in the game, although there's plenty in this one now, but the criteria to lynch are the same: is the player scum, or is he not? You can argue that there is less evidence for Vino than for others and therefore those others should be lynched preferential to Vino, but it is silly to call him "not a proper lynch candidate" for any reason other than "I think he's town."
I think it's pretty clear that TSS's awesomeness did alter the roles each of us recieved, and thus he's obviously pro-town. -- Save The Dragons
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:07 am

Post by populartajo »

Votecount please.
Call me Tajo.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Gorrad »

Vote Count brought to you by Penguins. "Slide!".

Lamont_Cranston (8): Tarhalindur, Flameaxe, Percy, SerialClergyman, Slicey, SensFan, Mufasa, Empking
Vino (4): Fishythefish, Korlash, roflcopter, populartajo
Empking (2): Hasdgfas, Lamont_Cranston
roflcopter (2): Vino, The Silent Speaker
Hasdgfas (1): Qwints
Flameaxe (1): Timeater
Korlash (1): Delathi
SerialClergyman (1): ZazieR
Timeater (1): Tzeentch
SensFan (1): Head_Honcho

Note Voting (3): Santos, Sironigous, xRECKONERx

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Head_Honcho
Head_Honcho
Goon
Head_Honcho
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:59 am

Post by Head_Honcho »

Empking wrote:
Vote: LC

LC seems to me, to be too quick to judge and his reaction gto Tar makes me think he'll attack anything.
How do you mean? It looked like he was just trying to respond to points being raised against him.

TSS: What do you mean by "set fishy up for a 1-2 mislynch"?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”