Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Yeah. The solidity of this bandwagon is pretty much beyond doubt at this point. Particularly after Vino's latest post- trying waaay too hard to look nonchalant about being caught.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

populartajo wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:I don't think I like this Vino wagon at all.

Mod Votecount please.

I would support the Emp or Korlash wagons at this point.

Unvote, Vote Empking

He needs to be posting
more
Why dont you like the Vino "wagon"?

Why would you support the Emp and Korlash "wagons"?
Based on the evidence we have & the criteria that qualifies potential lynchees this early in the game, Vino is
not
a proper lynch candidate.

I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.

I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:58 am

Korlash wrote:I like how this has become a game of who can prove everyone else sucks worse then them. Very... hip..

And who wouldn't support the Emp and Korlash wagons? Now those are some things people want to be a part of... yeah... Heck even I'm tempted to tack onto one of those. If only this Vino one wasn't so... solid...
LOL. Very nice. :lol:
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:00 am

Post by populartajo »

Lammont wrote:I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.
This isnt serious, right?

Also, about Vino, what evidence do we have? Why is Emp a proper lynch candidate and not Vino?

Finally, have you played with Emp before?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:04 am

populartajo wrote:
Lammont wrote:I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.
This isnt serious, right?
If he isn't blaming you for his mistake in LYLO please let me know.

Also, about Vino, what evidence do we have? Why is Emp a proper lynch candidate and not Vino?
I like Vino's description of his last game with rofl. He is a player that we need to have around at this point. What evidence do YOU have for voting him? :shock:

Finally, have you played with
Emp
anyone who deliberately lurks before?
Yes.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:08 am

Post by populartajo »

Lammont, how is his mistake in Lylo in another game a valid reason to support his wagon in this game?
I like Vino's description of his last game with rofl. He is a player that we need to have around at this point. What evidence do YOU have for voting him?

I dont have any evidence to vote him. Only a gut feeling from his first/second post. This is random stage.
Finally, have you played with Emp anyone who deliberately lurks before? Yes.
So, you think Emp is deliberately lurking here?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:12 am

populartajo wrote:
Lammont, how is his mistake in Lylo in another game a valid reason to support his wagon in this game?
I like Vino's description of his last game with rofl. He is a player that we need to have around at this point. What evidence do YOU have for voting him?

I dont have any evidence to vote him. Only a gut feeling from his first/second post. This is random stage.
Finally, have you played with Emp anyone who deliberately lurks before? Yes.
So, you think Emp is deliberately lurking here?
1) Its not his
mistake
in another game, its his
blaming of that mistake
on someone else. :wink:

2) No doubt he is lurking. The game is in full swing, he saw then when he posted his "/confirm". He just posted confirm and left. He needs to be rung up and forced to post...
regularly
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Korlash »

Lamont wrote:I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.
Ha ha ha... Ahhh... I love silly people.
Lamont wrote:Based on the evidence we have & the criteria that qualifies potential lynchees this early in the game, Vino is not a proper lynch candidate.
see I would think it being page 4 kinda makes no one a proper lynch candidate. but I mean we can start crossing people off early, nothing bad can come from that.
Lamont wrote:If he isn't blaming you for his mistake in LYLO please let me know.
So first time it's my loss now it's my mistake... Tsk tsk... silly...
It's not my job to be right, it's my job to be convincing.

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Korlash »

Lamont wrote:1) Its not his mistake in another game, its his blaming of that mistake on someone else.
So where did I blame anyone for anything again? I mean it sounds like something I would do but I'm just not 100% convinced...
Lamont wrote:2) No doubt he is lurking. The game is in full swing, he saw then when he posted his "/confirm". He just posted confirm and left. He needs to be rung up and forced to post... regularly.
Lurking on page 4! My god man! What evidence, what proof! This is a open and shut door!

Star Trek Voyager Mafia! Ends in a Starfleet victory! Pomp, Circumstance, and Bloodwine for all!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:16 am

Korlash wrote:
Lamont wrote:I support a Korlash wagon because he blames other people for his loss in LYLO.
Ha ha ha... Ahhh... I love silly people.
Lamont wrote:Based on the evidence we have & the criteria that qualifies potential lynchees this early in the game, Vino is not a proper lynch candidate.
see I would think it being page 4 kinda makes no one a proper lynch candidate. but I mean we can start crossing people off early, nothing bad can come from that.
Lamont wrote:If he isn't blaming you for his mistake in LYLO please let me know.
So first time it's my loss now it's my mistake... Tsk tsk... silly...
Sorry, I can't help it I'm offended. You are entertaining though. :lol:
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 am

Korlash wrote:
Pop wrote:Pffft.

I am the crappy player that managed to convince the obnoxious Corvus in Lylo to vote for scum Mirth.
Its totally my fault that I didnt manage to convince the super awesome Korlash in Lylo to vote for her
. Instead he went for the obv town Kublai Khan.

Yeah, Kor. You rack!
You know you can keep on this all you want, but you do realize the three most active and vocal town in that game all fucked up at some point right? You were an idiot when it came to Crazy, I was an idiot when it came to Mirth, and Corv was an idiot when it came to Farside.

But of course you can continue to hold a grudge against me for my mistake, however you should realize we'll be at it forever.

Also, once again. If you called it day one and it took you until LYLO to convince anyone...
You need to work on your argumentative process
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Fishythefish »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Any further elaboration on this? Are you familiar with the last game that Vino & Rofl played in?
I feel his wording is slightly forced ("Okay. Random vote time. *vote*), but nothing beyond that. I am not familiar with that game.
Ya I noticed that too. Good point.
You agreed with my original vote. Now, after a post from Vino about a different game, which you "like" in some unspecified way, you don't like the wagon on him. What changed your mind? Also, why does Korlash's opinions (wrong or right) about a previous game have any correlation with his alignment in this one?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:24 am

Fishythefish wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Any further elaboration on this? Are you familiar with the last game that Vino & Rofl played in?
I feel his wording is slightly forced ("Okay. Random vote time. *vote*), but nothing beyond that. I am not familiar with that game.
Ya I noticed that too. Good point.
You agreed with my original vote. Now, after a post from Vino about a different game, which you "like" in some unspecified way, you don't like the wagon on him. What changed your mind? Also, why does Korlash's opinions (wrong or right) about a previous game have any correlation with his alignment in this one?
I said I also noted how he said "random vote" and so I agree with you in noting that. However, in my mind that only sets up a potential relationship between him and Rofl. I questioned him about it and like his repsonse and don't actually think his vote is random. Therefore no reason that is being used to advocate his lynch is working with me at all.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Korlash »

@Lamont: Pardon me for not quoting that. seems weird to quote myself... anyways that had nothing to do with "my mistake", it had to do with him taking 5 days to get the people he "called on day 1" lynched. I can see where you get that confused though as it has nothing in common at all. Very easy to get two completely unlike things confused that like.
Fishy wrote:You agreed with my original vote. Now, after a post from Vino about a different game, which you "like" in some unspecified way, you don't like the wagon on him. What changed your mind? Also, why does Korlash's opinions (wrong or right) about a previous game have any correlation with his alignment in this one?
I think it's survival of the fittest. i was wrong in another game thus I'm less of a player and detrimental to the town... hmmm... Damn now that does sound like a pretty decent wagon.

Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Percy »

Lamont_Cranston 33 wrote:Its a bell. I posted it to ring in the new game! WOOT! 25 people baby!!!
You had to make me google it, huh?

It's a Tao Cup, which apparently rings at 289.44Hz and is therefore(?!) "tuned to the planetary tone of Mars". It'll set you back €169. It doesn't appear on the first 23 pages of Google Image Search under the search term "bell".

So, um, what the fuck?

Also, I have no idea why you're defending Vino, especially after expressing initial approval of Fishy's first post.

Unvote
Vote:Lamont_Cranston

Also, guys, seriously, meta is usually bullshit. I don't know why people are talking about it.
populartajo 60 wrote:Also Fishy is town.
Um, why?

I've played one game with Fishy, and he was excellent scum. Whilst random "I'm voting you because you're scum LOL" is a time-honoured way of celebrating the random vote phase, I don't see what's to be accomplished by statements like these.
SerialClergyman 62 wrote:Don't you understand that when you come from Australia, all those little countries just sort of meld together!? We're all by ourselves in this massive fat country with noone around so you need to expect us to assume that two nationalities like Dutch and Danish from sort of the same part of the world that sort of sound the same are essentially interchangable?
You're giving us Australians a bad name, guy! The Netherlands is awesome.
Might I convince you to walk to Perth while you're at it? :D
Vino 70 wrote:Fishy's argument is highly logical.

What argument? I can't see an argument he put forward before your post that could be described as "logical".

Also, WTFSpock.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:44 am

Percy wrote:
Lamont_Cranston 33 wrote:Its a bell. I posted it to ring in the new game! WOOT! 25 people baby!!!
You had to make me google it, huh?

It's a Tao Cup, which apparently rings at 289.44Hz and is therefore(?!) "tuned to the planetary tone of Mars". It'll set you back €169. It doesn't appear on the first 23 pages of Google Image Search under the search term "bell".

So, um, what the fuck?
Whoops, looked like a bell to me... :oops:

Also, I have no idea why you're defending Vino, especially after expressing initial approval of Fishy's first post.
I have explained this. Please see my reply to him, it is quite clear.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:46 am

Korlash wrote:@Lamont: Pardon me for not quoting that. seems weird to quote myself... anyways that had nothing to do with "my mistake", it had to do with him taking 5 days to get the people he "called on day 1" lynched. I can see where you get that confused though as it has nothing in common at all. Very easy to get two completely unlike things confused that like.
Fishy wrote:You agreed with my original vote. Now, after a post from Vino about a different game, which you "like" in some unspecified way, you don't like the wagon on him. What changed your mind? Also, why does Korlash's opinions (wrong or right) about a previous game have any correlation with his alignment in this one?
I think it's survival of the fittest. i was wrong in another game thus I'm less of a player and detrimental to the town... hmmm... Damn now that does sound like a pretty decent wagon.
Ok, so you don't blame Tajo for your loss in LYLO because of his failure to convince you? I am sorry if I misunderstood that.
Korlash
Korlash
Krap Logick
Korlash
Krap Logick
Krap Logick

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Korlash »

No, I never said anything about him convincing me. I'm saying you can't claim to have "called out scum" on day 1 unless you also recognize your failure at lynching those scum day 1 as well. If you call player A out as scum but are incapable of lynching them and end up lynching Player B, you have no real claim to fame at calling player A out. The game of mafia isn't about calling people out as scum, it's about proving they are scum and forcing everyone else to help you kill them.

And FYI I didn't lose in LYLO. Being wrong and losing are two different things. I had two super awesome townies watching my back that saved us the game. And yes, Pop had some small hand in it as well.

Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:56 am

Korlash wrote:No, I never said anything about him convincing me. I'm saying you can't claim to have "called out scum" on day 1 unless you also recognize your failure at lynching those scum day 1 as well. If you call player A out as scum but are incapable of lynching them and end up lynching Player B, you have no real claim to fame at calling player A out. The game of mafia isn't about calling people out as scum, it's about proving they are scum and forcing everyone else to help you kill them.

And FYI I didn't lose in LYLO. Being wrong and losing are two different things. I had two super awesome townies watching my back that saved us the game. And yes, Pop had some small hand in it as well.
Kewl. Well you look super fun to play with and so I withdraw my support of your wagon. :wink:
SerialClergyman
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
SerialClergyman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by SerialClergyman »

You're giving us Australians a bad name, guy! The Netherlands is awesome.
Might I convince you to walk to Perth while you're at it?
Even worse - I'm a soccer fan and so I've heard the word 'Dutch about 20,000 times since Guus Hiddink and was actually in the Netherlands for a brief time when I went ot Germany for the world cup. Yet for some reason I still went with Danish. Perhaps it's a shout out to Princess Mary :P

And walk to Perth? Don't you guys have transport infrastructure yet? :P

In serious news, without wanting to end the RVS too quickly for those who enjoy chatting and joking, I will
unvote populartajo, vote Lamont.
The stench of over the top enthusiasm and wishy-washy appeasement seeps from him.
I'm old now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Slicey »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
I support an Empking wagon because anyone that posts "/confirm" and leaves needs to post regularly or be lynched.
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Unvote, Vote: Lamont

also, love the awesome australian players <3
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Vote Count brought to you by Thief Industries. "We're NOT out to steal your Gil".

Lamont_Cranston (5): Tarhalindur, Flameaxe, Percy, SerialClergyman, Slicey
Vino (4): Fishythefish, Korlash, roflcopter, populartajo
Empking (2): Hasdgfas, Lamont_Cranston
Hasdgfas (1): Qwints
Flameaxe (1): Timeater
Korlash (1): Delathi
SerialClergyman (1): ZazieR
roflcopter (1): Vino
Timeater (1): Tzeentch
SensFan (1): Head_Honcho

Note Voting (7): Mufasa, The Silent Speaker, Empking, Santos, Sironigous, xRECKONERx, SensFan

(Mod Note: Vote Count flavor is just there for fun. No significance at all.)
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
wtf is this statement. are you actually serious? are you accusing someone of lurking when the game started yesterday and is only 4 pages in? I posted only one time as well when you posted that. Does that mean I should be lynched because I am lurking?

Also, extreme amounts of enthusiasm is worth noting. Also, note the poor logic in why he wants to lynch people. Korlash because something that happened in another game and Empking because he's 'lurking.'

Are you just skimming? Did you not see him post /confirm in the middle of the ongoing game and post nothing more and leave?

Why are you jumping on this bandwagon?? :shock:
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:

Are you just skimming? Did you not see him post /confirm in the middle of the ongoing game and post nothing more and leave?

So? It's the beginning of D1. The people who just random voted are about as guilty as Emp in posting no content. There was little to say at that point. Do you really expect to him to say "X is scum because of this" on Page 3?

I'm not jumping on this BW. I have good reason to vote you. You're trying to say someone is lurking when the game has barely even begun. You're either:

A. Scumbuddies with Emp, and you're trying to distance yourself, albeit making it way too obvious. Possibly because Emp is generally seen scummy.
B. Scum whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp to appear more town.
C. Town whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp.

I'm going with option B.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:

So? It's the beginning of D1. The people who just random voted are about as guilty as Emp in posting no content. There was little to say at that point. Do you really expect to him to say "X is scum because of this" on Page 3?

I'm not jumping on this BW. I have good reason to vote you. You're trying to say someone is lurking when the game has barely even begun. You're either:

A. Scumbuddies with Emp, and you're trying to distance yourself, albeit making it way too obvious. Possibly because Emp is generally seen scummy.
B. Scum whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp to appear more town.
C. Town whose using bad reasoning and making a crap attack against Emp.
D. Properly pointing out someone is lurking and taking the proper town action towards that person.

I'm going with option B.
That's fine but D is the
right
answer here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”