Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Devestation »

Waiting for a response from Dramonic before I vote.
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by dramonic »

Shiny :D Oh wait, it's my own wagon <<

Basically I guess you people want me to explain those two posts? Let's get to it then :3
Among other things: sure, it was originally Amished who proposed the no MRB idea and it does sound suspicious, but you're supporting it. If we're going to vig someone over it, I'd rather have it be the one who hasn't shown a PR possibility.
honestly, I fail to see what you guys see as scummy in there. Set supports Amished suspicious idea. The idea sounds scummy, therefore supporting it sounds scummy. However, since there are odds that Amished is a doc-type PR, lynching him is a huge risk. That's all there is to it <<

Oh for the love of...

You're stalling... so... much.

Unvote
Vigvote:Steph
It's isn't feigned annoyance, I find it aggravating that it was what, 8 days to the deadline and we're still discussing who to vig. Like Set said, any of the wagons would've been a good source of info to vig, so I was purely trying to get someone vigged as quickly as possible so that we can get the information on the death and actually have some time to think about who to lynch according to that result instead of building a wagon on a player based on pure misunderstanding (or poor reading skills).
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

dramonic wrote:
Among other things: sure, it was originally Amished who proposed the no MRB idea and it does sound suspicious, but you're supporting it.
If we're going to vig someone over it
, I'd rather have it be the one who hasn't shown a PR possibility.
I think people are noticing a certain "cavalier attitude" regarding a kill choice that sounds alot like opportunistic BW-ing... A certain lack of sound logic perhaps?
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Devestation »

It just looks like the terms we were all using to me.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, my playstyle is very "kill A or B, but kill someone damn it" as town, so you'll see that kind of attitude from me XD

Information is a better thing than interpreting posts.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:13 pm

dramonic wrote:Well, my playstyle is very "kill A or B,
but kill someone damn it
" as town, so you'll see that kind of attitude from me XD

Information is a better thing than interpreting posts.
I think that is what people are picking up on.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

*appears*

Unvote; Vote: devestation

*leaves*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:17 am

Post by Devestation »

Zwetschenwasser hasnt been keeping up, has he.

FoS: Zwet

Do read the game thread next time or give a reason for your vote.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 am

Post by Stephoscope »

ZazieR wrote:
@Stepho

Stepho wrote:For the love of God...

I am Janine. I am an investigative reporter, and am Innocent.

I can check one player each night, and learn his or her role and alignment.

I investigated Naomi last night. Her roleclaim was legitimate. She is Trilby.

Please protect me tonight.
So what is Naomi's role? And why didn't you claim it in this post?
Because I'd expect that your role would be 'investigative reporter' if your claim is true. So please explain.
Technically Naomi's role may be "gentleman thief", then. She can verify, I'm sure.
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Stephoscope »

EBWOP: Infamous gentleman thief.
I am looking forward to modding THE ROOM mafia. If you're a fan and want to play, let me know!
Setael
Setael
Mafia Scum
Setael
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Setael »

I'll be V/LA for the holiday weekend. Back Monday.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Xtoxm wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Next time, we should vote on who should pick up the item. That's my opinion of it.
This would work better, yeah.
Hell no. Last time it took 3 weeks to get a poll done.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:47 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Setael wrote: We need to be sure Amished's replacement is caught up before this day ends. The replacement cannot have any excuse to not protect Naomi and Stepho tonight. If either of them die, imo Amished was lying about his claim.
Naomi is NK immune.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Pyromaniac wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Next time, we should vote on who should pick up the item. That's my opinion of it.
Well, it needs to be done a lot more efficiently. There is no need for it to take so long.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:53 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

All of stepho's scummyness goes away when you assume he is a cop.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:54 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Xtoxm wrote:
Pyromaniac wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:
Well, it needs to be done a lot more efficiently. There is no need for it to take so long.
This day could very well end in no lynch.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:27 am

Post by dramonic »

Unless something ridiculously scummy takes place soon, I agree Pyro...

And we can't just push a lynch for the heck of it, that's ridiculously anti-town.

Although the information from someone lynched could be very useful for tomorrow's action/tonight's night actions.

AGH!
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:13 am

Mod Votecount please.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:38 am

Post by populartajo »

Dramonic, scumlist please.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'm just getting done with some analysis in another game and I'll post a scumlist.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by dramonic »

I'd have to say I don't see real potential scum right now. Zwet's last post is scummy, Setael gives me a bad feel and I'm not quite convinced with Amished's claim, but we can't take the risk of lynching him yet, it's a ridiculously huge gambit.

I'm amused at how our claimed cop is a thief XS
I'm a hoot
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:17 pm

dramonic wrote:I'd have to say I don't see real potential scum right now. Zwet's last post is scummy, Setael gives me a bad feel and I'm not quite convinced with Amished's claim, but we can't take the risk of lynching him yet, it's a ridiculously huge gambit.

I'm not very impressed by this post... :cry:
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Elmo »

I would happily go for a lurker lynch right now. This is one of the reasons I am not despondent over Nyx dying. I would actually go for wagoning whoever's made the least content posts per unit time so far.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by populartajo »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
dramonic wrote:I'd have to say I don't see real potential scum right now. Zwet's last post is scummy, Setael gives me a bad feel and I'm not quite convinced with Amished's claim, but we can't take the risk of lynching him yet, it's a ridiculously huge gambit.

I'm not very impressed by this post... :cry:
Im not either.

2. Pyromaniac - Thief
3. dramonic - TV anchorman
4. populartajo - Best Boy
5. Lamont_Cranston - Make-up Artiste
6. Sironigous - Bodyguard to TV Anchor
7. Stephoscope - Thief
8. Devestation - Cameraman
9. zwetschenwasser - Sound Engineer
10. Elmo - Thief
11. Rockatansky - Groundskeeper
12. Amished - Wardrobe Manager
13. Setael - Schoolboy
14. ZazieR - Gaffer
15. Xtoxm - Policeman
17. Pablo Molinero - Policeman
18. Naomi_Saotome - Make-up Artiste

Can you post what you think on all these players? A short opinion including prob alignment would work.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

I wasn't aiming to impress either <<
If I don't have a lot to say I don't go on wild and ridiculous tangents.

Pyromaniac: Has been posting one liners for the vast majority of his posts. Hasn't actually bringed THAT much to the game, but he seems to be trying (a bit). Also abused cap in his case agaisnt Naomi, which he pushed ridiculously hard. A bit scummy

dramonic: Predecessor did quite a lot of lurking, I'm trying to fix that. Hasn't said a lot, barring the elixir debate, but returning to that to draw conclusions is WIFOM for me. I mean, nobody knew the effect. Lurky, but not scummy (I'll try to get rid of the lurky part)

populartajo: Is pushing for people to actually contribute and has given a rather decent summary of his own point of view. Town feel.

Lamont_Cranston : Well, his actions this far have been a bit on both side, but considering we now KNOW that Nyx was innocent, if he was scum I doubt he'd have given the shell to him, he'd probably have attempted to get the gun for himself. I also believe the bullet going hot act was to dissuade potential scum from trying to get it from him... but that's WIFOM. Town for now.

Sironigous : Doesn't post all that much, claimed vanilla townie (not very good, I can't believe I actually hired you!) His view of the players (based on his x/10 post) is pretty twisted though. slight scum vibe

Stephoscope: Seems pretty rational to me, I don't see what a lot of you people found scummy bout him. I don't remember who exactly said that, but he was accused of disappearing and letting Naomi take all the fire. The longest he's been gone is what, 4 days? It's not like it's his fault this topic moves so quickly. That and he's claimed a PR without any CC and considering he claimed a cop-style role in a game with 2X people, the odds of no town cop are slim to none. Town

Devestation: Has provided little defense when faced with potential death, even going as far as to actually self-vote (well, vig-vote). Ridiculous amount of Setael protecting in his later posts. I wouldn't say scummy or town, but there is something between these two going on.

zwetschenwasser: Similar to Pyromaniac, but without actually bringing any content to the game. rather scummy. I notice however that he's playing the exact same way in the other game I'm playing with him, so it might be a null tell (I want him lynched in one of the games anywaysw XD)

Elmo: Well, he's confirmed town, what's the need for an analysis?

Rockatansky : vig votes, then disappears for nine days. Actually votes without even asking for an explanation and gives people fake motives.
Scum

Amished: Claimed a ridiculously powerful PR and then vanished shortly after. Will need some extra questionning once the replacement appears, but we can't risk a lynch on him if he is telling the truth. pondering...

Setael : Very mixed feelings about her. She gives me scum vibes, but it's not like I have a really big case agaisnt her... All I see is the weird interactions with Dev and pendulum act on Amished's claim. slight scum vibe

ZazieR : Has been participating a lot in the last two weeks or so with good content, although her pushing so hard to lynch a claimed cop is weird. very slight scum vibe

Xtoxm: Posts in one liners without actually explaining his actions. I especially love his reason to vig-vote Dev: Change of heart. scummy

Pablo Molinero: Should DEFINITELY post more. Some of his posts have insight to them, but the amount of posts in general is really bad. Null

Naomi_Saotome: Sounded scummy for a large amount of time, but with Steph's claim and considering I believe him, she can't be scum can she?
Town

Town: Naomi, Elmo, Stepho, Lamont, Tajo
Null: Pablo, Dramonic, Amished, Zwet, Dev
Scummy:Xtowm, Rock, Pyro
Lesser Scum: Setael, Zazie, Siro

Yes, I know my last post and this one are not saying quite the same thing. I hadn't gone over everything when I made that last one.

Also, are you a bit less not impressed now?
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”