populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by populartajo »

Strangely enough, this list still feels kinda accurate. Im going to add some minor fixes.

ortolan -> feels neutral, slightly townie, like some of his contributions but as usual dislike some of his thinkings. Time for a iso.
zwetschenwasser -> zwet is lurking too much for my taste. I thought he would be the guilty of this thread going crazy but he is not. Didnt like his case against Mastin. His claim and fakeclaim and posterior fake fakeclaim are neutral in him.
cateraction -> who? --> doesnt matter dead rip.
Kairyuu -> Mastin supporter. Prob townie, and I love some of his comments today.
mykonian -> Hate the majority of his play so far. His attack on Spolium makes me reconsider some. But still his answers to Fluff are terrible --> One death note gone.
Kmd4390 -> Gut tells me Kevin is antitown in this game. Will hunt for quotes to back up this feeling. I think it was his first post where he attacks Benmage for dodging the theme when he was doing the same. Tempting vote. It has gotten better but still there is something I dislike, like his Zeenon hate.
Benmage -> Weak poster. Slightly townie vibe from his posts today.
ZazieR -> Obvtown. --> :(
magnus_orion -> Feels townie. Like some of his behavior early on the day. Still feels townie.
Jebus -> replaced by Vi. SLightly townie vibe.
populartajo -> Love this guy. <3 --> I still do.
Budja -> replaced by Buddy Lee. Neutral slightly scummy. has to post more.
Gorrad -> Has gotten better with his idea of breaking the game. I feel the protown motivation.
Albert B. Rampage -> replaced by Skrufffs. Needs to post more.Neutral.
Starbuck -> I dont remember much of Strabuck. Needs to post more.
semioldguy -> like some of his contributions. neutral, slightly townie. -> dead, rip.
Kise -> ok here is my problem with Kise. He seems to think Lammont is town, even though he was the big supporter of vigging Mastin. I hate this Kise-Lammont relationship and I think Im into something here. --> Still think this relationship smells bad.
Seraphim -> who?. Who is replacing Seraphim?
Stephoscope -> I get an overal slightly townie feeling of Steph. "I am getting the vibe of a bunch of townies all accusing one another" feels townie. Havent heard much of him in these last pages. Will need to reevaluate him.
ZEEnon -> Mastin supporter. So far and barring some weak play, I feel this guy is neutral slightly townie. And I still do.
PhilyEc -> Nothing remarkable here. Like some of his contributions. He got modkilled.
Spolium -> Feeling townie here. Could need a reread since I dont remember much oif what he said. Replaced by Thad.
LlamaFluff -> starts the game concentrating on myko which is a decent start. Would be good to hear more of what he thinks of other developments of the game. Paranoid senses tell me not to trust much in him but so far, his agression makes me think he is prob town.
WeyounsLastClone -> Lammont hater. Wuld be good to hear more of his reasoning.
Lamont_Cranston -> top contributer of the I hate Mastin group. I still totally hate his Kise swithc that goes to wanting him dead to even defend him. Will need to iso him to have a more solid opinion about him.

So, I still dislike Lammont, Kise, some aspects of zwet and kmd.

I like Fluff, Kairyuu, magnus. I dont like Zee but I think he is prob town.

Need to reread: steph, benmage, ortolan,

People that need to post more: Vi, Buddy Lee, Gorrad, Starbuck, WLC, Thad, Seraphim, SKruffs,
Vote : Lammont.

Let see where this goes.

Votecount
Stephoscope - 2 (LlamaFluff, Kmd4390)
Kise - 2 (MrBuddyLee, Benmage)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (WeyounsLastClone, populartajo)
Starbuck - 1 (Vi)
Benmage - 1 (ZEEnon)
Not voting: ortolan, zwetschenwasser, Kairyuu, mykonian, magnus_orion, Gorrad, Skruffs, Starbuck, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ThAdmiral, Lamont_Cranston

No... They'll get the notebook.

With 24 alive, it's 11 to lynch.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

O my! So if we are to believe all this, we should try to see if there is some way we can engineer a death note for Myk on the 7th day in exchange for his role peeks...
"Lets get the neutral role a killing power so that he will help us out with information we have no way of knowing is accurate!"
Vote: lamont

Me thinks you want to get him a death note so you can kill him and take it, perhaps?
I mean why else would you want help a role that isn't alligned with the town, and is in fact, if his win condition is what he says it is, aligned against the town, for his information, which may or may not be accurate?
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Ebwop:
Actually, its more of "Lets get the anti-town role a killing power", now that I think about it.
Show
Win-Loss
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

As you can imagine I am doing some reading.

I've skimmed a bit and like most of the people who lead the wagon the other day for obvious reasons.
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

populartajo wrote: Kise -> ok here is my problem with Kise. He seems to think Lammont is town, even though he was the big supporter of vigging Mastin. I hate this Kise-Lammont relationship and I think Im into something here. --> Still think this relationship smells bad.
Tajo I responded to this earlier and explained exactly why I backed off Kise. It was pointed out that he had a solid (though terribly flawed) reason for actually believing that Mastin was town. The basis of my case on him was his "over the top" belief in Mastin's townliness. Now I mentioned this already to you once and you never responded. It also feels like you are reaching here and I'm starting to wonder why... :?:

Lamont_Cranston -> top contributer of the I hate Mastin group. I still totally hate his Kise swithc that goes to wanting him dead to even defend him. Will need to iso him to have a more solid opinion about him.
Please do. I would like you to acknowledge my defense.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:43 pm

magnus_orion wrote:
O my! So if we are to believe all this, we should try to see if there is some way we can engineer a death note for Myk on the 7th day in exchange for his role peeks...
"Lets get the neutral role a killing power so that he will help us out with information we have no way of knowing is accurate!"

Me thinks you want to get him a death note so you can kill him and take it, perhaps?
I mean why else would you want help a role that isn't alligned with the town, and is in fact, if his win condition is what he says it is, aligned against the town, for his information, which may or may not be accurate?
This is so sad. Anyone who takes the time to look at the several posts I make on the topic can see the evolution of my thought and as it turns out this is a null-issue and a waste of time. I'm over it and everyone else should be as well.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:

This is so sad. Anyone who takes the time to look at the several posts I make on the topic can see the evolution of my thought and as it turns out this is a null-issue and a waste of time. I'm over it and everyone else should be as well.
Nope. Don't see it.
I see you saying that the town should try to help the win condition of someone who's claimed win condition directly conflicts with that of the towns. When this is pointed out, you are upset, and retract it, as if you didn't already realize this to begin with, which, if it was the case, suggests you aren't town. If you did realize it, it suggests you aren't town as well. Its honestly a no win situation for you. It was scummy no matter how you look at it.
Show
Win-Loss
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Almost no time, I know im falling behind when I said that I would have stuff done.

Starting to try and put something together on steph. Go back and read him in iso if you havent. He does nothing for the first large part of the game except call people town, mostly random too it would seem. Apart from that there are lots of semantics arguing (just like myk). Eventuallly he puts a vote on zee, saying its from two others cases, adding nothing to the case. If you only read stephs posts you would have no clue why anyone voted zee.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by Gorrad »

We win when all the death notes have been possessed, at some point, by the town.

Mykonian wins when, at the end of D7, a note is possessed by him.

Maybe it's me. It could just be me. but it seems like those two win conditions, i'unno...

COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY CONTRADICT!

However, Mykonian now has a vested interest in lynching scum, as in doing so he has a shot at getting another note. So I'm all in favor of trusting him.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Of course, he also has every reason to openly screw with us, because scum/shinigami can give him a death note any night phase.
Show
Win-Loss
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Vote: Magnus_orion

Scum can hand off death notes? News to me!
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Kise »

@mag - When I say the Kira targeting Shinigami, I am referring to the Kira targetting Shinigami to obtain their death notes and be able to use them for themselves.
Kairyuu wrote:@Kise:
Kise wrote:@Kai - how did I out myself as SOG's killer?
I never said you did that.
You didn't?
Kairyuu wrote:@Lamont: Yes, and his second post, which is probably what you are talking about. I disagree, as is quite obvious by the fact that I proposed my own theory. Either
Kise is stupid scum that outed himself by pseudo-claiming the kill on semi
, or our two theories need to be evaluated seperately to see which one is more likely.
Then what else does the bolded text mean?

If it's true that myk can target other Shinigami/Kira and obtain their death notes... it's likely he's responsible for killing SOG. I'm believing that (during the night) he targeted another player that had a death note and used it to kill SOG during the day... I'm quite tempted to lynch myk again. Just to be sure, we should lynch him D7 if the game lasts that long, unless we shouldn't trust the "7th day win condition" in which case lynching him sooner would be for the best.

Unvote

mykonian wrote:and I act as a rolecop, and that helps me with looking for a deathnote. zazie didn't have one. :(
Hinting towards being responsible for her death(?)
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

@gorrad: This was in Myk's death note:
At night, you may anonymously give away your Death Note to any player. You may also choose to destroy it.

With a Death Note, you may kill once per night. You may choose whether to have the player die immediately or after a certain amount of posts, and in what way. If no specifications are given, the kill defaults to immediate and death of a heart attack.

If a human obtains a Death Note and he already has one, he must immediately give it away to a player of his choice.

The same rule applies to Shinigami; however, Shinigami wait until the end of the night to give it away.
Show
Win-Loss
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Kise: I apologize. I thought I remembered typing it, but then when I looked at my post I couln't find it, so I figured I was remembering wrong. Guess I wasn't. Meh. I didn't actually consider that bit to be likely when I typed up the post. It's use as a counterpoint was to illustrate that if you had done that as scum it would indicate extreme foolishness, which I would not expect from you (or anyone else for that matter). Essentially the "scum would have to be really stupid to do that, as it benefits no one but town, therefore it is not a scumtell."

However, the vibes I'm getting off of your initial question post are definitely scummy. Not enough for a vote, but something I will be keeping an eye on.

@magnus: Do you think that the scum faction was given multiple death notes? If so, how many, and which kills do you think came from them? If not, do you think they have a factional kill that would make them willing to give up their death note? Following from that, if you think that they have a factional kill, then do you think one of the three kills was this factional kill? Which one? If you don't think that they have a factional kill, then why would they give away their death note, the only source of killing power they have, just to give it to myko?

That said,

vote: Lamont

Thought I did that earlier. Reasons haven't changed. He's admitted to everything leveled against him D1 by refusing to address any of it, even after repeated demands for responses, besides the fact that he's scummy by his own tells in ignoring the arguments in the first place.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Gorrad »

magnus_orion wrote:@gorrad: This was in Myk's death note:
At night, you may anonymously give away your Death Note to any player. You may also choose to destroy it.

With a Death Note, you may kill once per night. You may choose whether to have the player die immediately or after a certain amount of posts, and in what way. If no specifications are given, the kill defaults to immediate and death of a heart attack.

If a human obtains a Death Note and he already has one, he must immediately give it away to a player of his choice.

The same rule applies to Shinigami; however, Shinigami wait until the end of the night to give it away.
Yes. Shinigami can give it away, that's very in-character of them. I want to know how you can say that scum can.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

It is implied in the last line.
Show
Win-Loss
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Gorrad »

The last line, naturally, refers to the third line, not the first.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Post by Kairyuu »

@Gorrad: I agree with magnus here. I assume that, like in the series, all death notes are the same. Given that when the mod quoted that text he titled it The Rules of Death, I assume that the same rules apply to each death note in the game.

It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

Oh.
I suppose its possible they can't. I'd find that unnatural that shinigami can but scum can't though.
@magnus: Do you think that the scum faction was given multiple death notes? If so, how many, and which kills do you think came from them? If not, do you think they have a factional kill that would make them willing to give up their death note? Following from that, if you think that they have a factional kill, then do you think one of the three kills was this factional kill? Which one? If you don't think that they have a factional kill, then why would they give away their death note, the only source of killing power they have, just to give it to myko?
I don't know if they have multiple death notes. I think that we don't have enough info to come to a conclusion in regards to that.
I'd guess they have at least one death note, not a factional kill.
Assuming they have only one death note, then its possible they could acquire another one. Giving it to myko would bribe him to screw with us, or the potential of such a bribe would be incentive for him to screw with us. They could get it back by killing him. He could openly ask for them to give him the death note in thread, and there'd be nothing we could do about it.
Show
Win-Loss
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:13 pm

Post by Kise »

magnus_orion wrote:@gorrad: This was in Myk's death note:

So.... what inspires this talk of Kira bribing myko? Do one of you know whether scum/Kira can communicate with myko?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Unvote

I understand the source of confusion.
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by magnus_orion »

myko can communicate with scum through the thread. If there are more ways for myko to communicate with scum, then that makes this scenario all the more likely.
The point I'm trying to make is that there is possibly more than one way for myko to gain a death note, and that he's not necessarily a trustworthy source of information because of that.
Show
Win-Loss
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 pm

Post by Gorrad »

Mod: Can you please include Mykonian's revealed role by his name in the first post?

I can. I'm not going to do it however as Mykonian isn't dead. I am also not altering his color in vote counts. Again, he is not dead or otherwise removed from the game.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:01 pm

magnus_orion wrote:myko can communicate with scum through the thread. If there are more ways for myko to communicate with scum, then that makes this scenario all the more likely.
The point I'm trying to make is that there is possibly more than one way for myko to gain a death note, and that he's not necessarily a trustworthy source of information because of that.
QFT. Plau all the other points made about how Myk cannot be adequately trusted as a town ally.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:04 pm

*plus

Also its quite scury that anyone possessing a death note can kill at night. There appears to be 3 out there; if we hadn't spiked Myk we would of had FOUR deaths last night. :o

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”