Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Zilla »

I MIGHT have been able to be convinced of Incog being guilty just because I've been just as pro-town as scum before, but you'd have your work cut out for you, especially given my neutral-slightly scummy read on you to begin with. KMD pushing you was the only thing that cleared you slightly.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 am

Post by camn »

I had some things up my sleeve! :) :) :)

I def thought a mutual destruction-draw at worst......which would have been interesting all on its own!
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:19 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Camn, you were shooting for town?

And I was gonna scumclaim too. I even asked Spy what would happen in a hypothetical 2 opposing scum endgame. I asked if it would be a joint win, but apparently it wouldn't. So I ended up deciding against it.

I had a few other Gambit ideas. Day 4 was gonna be so much fun.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 am

Post by camn »

I WAS shooting for town.

I thought it was unwinnable with a single scum in endgame!
You might have been able to do it, but not me, given my lack of a fake-claim.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Post by Zilla »

Seeing as things are as they are now, if the game wasn't over, Llama probably would have been lynched day 4 because I didn't get anything from him. :P
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Incognito »

Zilla wrote:I MIGHT have been able to be convinced of Incog being guilty just because I've been just as pro-town as scum before, but you'd have your work cut out for you, especially given my neutral-slightly scummy read on you to begin with.
Heh.

It's all in my meta, I think. The people who actually know me and play with me often would have definitely vouched for me being obvtown here. I don't think my scum play looks similar to the way I've played here, though I might be wrong. Either way, I would have definitely tried to show you examples of my scum play and town play and gone from there hopefully.
camn wrote:I bought KMD's claim! And you were the last one.
This is interesting because I was leaning towards not buying Kmd's claim. I couldn't see any reason why a pro-town PR would actually forgo usage of one of his powers just because he supposedly feared being roleblocked. It didn't make much sense to me especially given the game-state (approaching closer and closer to LyLo).

One of the issues I had with this game actually was I always felt like there were so many scummy-seeming people and dealing with all of them at once was very difficult since I realized there was a very real chance that some of the scummy-seeming people were actually town. If it were left up to me, I'd have totally vigged all of the claimed PRs (except Zilla and Porkens) and seen what I was left with afterwards haha.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Zilla »

Well, I didn't trust Llama to the bitter end. I didn't trust KMD either, and I was right for that. If we lost and I had gotten Llama lyncched, that would have been the second game where my read on Llama as scum would have cost us the game. I guess I'll have to settle for Llama appearing scummy to me. That must be true because I was the driving force behind his wagon in Family Guy where he was vig, and even after he claimed, I thought for sure he was scum or SK.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Incognito »

Yeah, I was definitely feeling you on the Kmd/Llama suspicions. Kmd didn't feel much like the way he felt in the one game I played with him before, and I never played with Llama before to have much of a meta on him but them as a pairing made so much sense to me.

833 to 839 still make me giggle every time I look back at them.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:53 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”