Nomic II - Moratorium Wins!!!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 pm

Post by Juls »

Kill Attempts:

12. Kill Attempt on Drench with 100% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save Drench from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #12.

13. Kill Attempt on skitzer with 100% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save skitzer from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #13.

Rule 200 has been proposed.
-------------------------------------
Juls
dizardin
dizardin
Townie
dizardin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:51 pm

Post by dizardin »

Yea on P200
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Juls »

Kill Attempts:

14. Kill Attempt on Lunar_Tick with 80% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save Lunar_Tick from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #14.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Juls »

Both Drench and skitzer die. There were no attempts at the save.
Juls
yabbaguy
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
yabbaguy
(O)ptimized
(O)ptimized

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:36 pm

Post by yabbaguy »

Nay 200
... for now.
yabbaguy ~ Winning without actually winning.

Town: 10-21 | Mafia: 3-4 | Other: 0-1
yGDB
(meta + commentary)

- On reruns at Sens-O-Tape!
Lunar_Tick
Lunar_Tick
Townie
Lunar_Tick
Townie
Townie

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:30 am

Post by Lunar_Tick »

Nay 200
Nobody knows
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Juls »

And here we go...

14. Kill Attempt on Lunar_Tick with 80% chance of success.

If the following roll is 1 through 8 then Lunar_Tick is killed, 9 or 10 means Lunar_Tick is not killed.

Original Roll String: 1d10
1 10-Sided Dice: (3) = 3

Save attempt with 80% chance of success.

If the kill on Lunar_Tick is successful and the dice is a 1 through 8 then Lunar_Tick is saved.

Original Roll String: 1d10
1 10-Sided Dice: (3) = 3
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by Juls »

Lunar_Tick has been killed.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:14 am

Post by Juls »

~Marketplace has been regenerated.

~Kill Attempts:

15. Kill Attempt on Moratorium with 100% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save Moratorium from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #15.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:31 am

Post by Juls »

~Kill Attempts:

16. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #16.

17. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #17.

18. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #18.

19. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #19.

20. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #20.

21. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #21.

22. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #22.

23. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #23.

24. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #24.

25. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #25.

26. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #26.

27. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #27.

28. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #28.

29. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #29.

30. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #30.

31. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #31.

32. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #32.

33. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #33.

34. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #34.

35. Kill Attempt on dizardin with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save dizardin from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #35.

36. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #36.

37. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #37.

38. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #38.

39. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #39.

40. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #40.

41. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #41.

42. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #42.

43. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #43.

44. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #44.

45. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #45.

46. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #46.

47. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #47.

48. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #48.

49. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #49.

50. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #50.

51. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #51.

52. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #52.

53. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #53.

54. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #54.

55. Kill Attempt on yabbaguy with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save yabbaguy from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #55.
Last edited by Juls on Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juls
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:24 am

Post by chenhsi »

Kill attempts 36 to 55 have to be changed to saving yabbaguy, not dizardin :P

~Cut and paste error...Fixed.

And why is no one attacking me?
I lost the game.
dizardin
dizardin
Townie
dizardin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 am

Post by dizardin »

Hmph. Thanks, chenhsi.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:18 am

Post by chenhsi »

I swear, I'm not doing this.

I'm just taking advantage of this :wink:
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:37 am

Post by chenhsi »

Sell 1 hammer, 1 duct tape, 1 ruby, 1 pepper

That should give me
729 + 934 + 846 + 27 = 2536
I lost the game.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Juls »

Kill Attempts:

56. Kill Attempt on chenhsi with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save chenhsi from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #56.

57. Kill Attempt on chenhsi with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save chenhsi from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #57.
Juls
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Grr..

Buy 4 wicks, 4 sardines
I lost the game.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Juls »

Kill Attempts:

58. Kill Attempt on Moratorium with 20% chance of success. All players have 48 hours to save Moratorium from this attempt. Note if attempting to save on this one, please indicate attempt to save on Kill #58.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 am

Post by Juls »

Per rule 24:

All rulings of the panel are publically announced.

I am required to make you aware of a ruling by the panel. By a 2-1 vote, the panel has determined that no ability effecting a kill or save can be used on a kill or save that was submitted before purchasing the ability.

(e.g. A player cannot use the bullet proof ability to reduce the success percentage if the kill was submitted prior to the targetted player acquiring the ability.)
Juls
dizardin
dizardin
Townie
dizardin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by dizardin »

Bleh. Ain't worth the effort.
/out
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Juls »

dizardin wrote:Bleh. Ain't worth the effort.
/out
<====sad face
Juls
dizardin
dizardin
Townie
dizardin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by dizardin »

Well, it's not like I'm going to successfully defend against 15 separate 20% hits... not possible given my current funds and items. Try running the stats. =)

It's not like the game wasn't worth the effort -- no slight to the mod -- just the effort to try to survive was too great, and would have certainly caused my loss financially, if not due to being whacked. Good end-game strategy has taken me out -- sorry to be so, um, abrupt.

At any rate, I may /in for the next, assuming work isn't to demanding.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Look on the bright side! You have a 1.15% chance of surviving even without defending! :lol:

I am really surprised that I got this far. I probably tried the least, and spent the least effort, out of the current surviving players, and am surprised that no one noticed me, or at least, no one tried attacking me for so long. :)
I lost the game.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Post by chenhsi »

Do I really still have that much money? If I do, I buy BulletProof, but I don't think I do.
I lost the game.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by Juls »

@chenhsi: Table is updated. Sorry I neglected to update it yesterday after your purchases.

@dizardin: I think that you would be a much better mod for this game than I am. I tend to be more of a "spirit of the game" person than a "rules loophole" person. I did not realize how much so until this game. That is the primary reason I created the panel. I would be willing to turn it over to you if you wanted it.
Juls
Drench
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
Drench
he/him
crucial waukesha voter
crucial waukesha voter
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Drench »

dizardin: if you're going /out, name me please? <3 you if you do.
join your union

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”