Spolium
skitzer
muzzz
lazarusmoth - Infinis, Kise
ortolan
cateraction
BloodCovenent
AshMC1984
Last edited by Empking on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:40 am

Post by muzzz »

@Emp: Ash voted Infinis in 421
Most justified random vote ever:
"Vote: muzzz for making my girlfriend think you were me" - Rai
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:03 am

Post by muzzz »

OK, I've had some time to read the previous page more thoroughly.

I'm seriously beginning to doubt whether Laz is scum. He seems (or seemed) protective of Pads and Infinis. But neither of them seemed to have trouble voting Laz. And there's the fact that Kise, who's protecting Infinis, is also quick to vote Laz instead.

Re. Infinis barning BC - his suggestion that the scumminess of his vote is directly related to BC's scumminess is false.

Re. Infinis not claiming doc - WIFOM is never a valid defense. And let's not forget that the presence of a doc is currently more likely than it was when he made his claim.

Re. Ash's question - other games seem irrelevant in light of Pads' flip.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

V/LA until tomorrow night. College trip. Sorry, it completely slipped my mind.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:54 am

Post by ortolan »

muzzzy - I agree about lazarus. I'm not sure if scum would so blatantly detract from their buddy's wagon when it looked very likely to lead to a lynch. If he isn't scum but Infinis is I would lynch Kise
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.
Infinis
Infinis
Goon
Infinis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:23 am

Post by Infinis »

muzzz wrote:
Infinis wrote:And nice misrepresent of how things played out muzz in 390. See the argument above.
Screw you. Even if you had a good reason for voting Laz, you still lied about not voting.
Show me where I lied and I'll hammer myself. And as a side note I ignored you're first attack this "screw you " is inappropriate and highly unjustified.

Finally I am town. It saddens me how far the scum are going to get off this lynch. What I can't believe is fishy and Ash'S votes both see I'm town and yet fall fir this wagon.
Games Played: Mini 741, Newbie 764
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:29 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis wrote:
muzzz wrote:@Fishy: yeah, sure, he's trying to hint at a word that's also in my PM. But it's not a paraphrasing, and he didn't get all the points that were in my PM.
It boggles my mind that I am first to claim town extra, I "paraphrase" my PM without giving the scum more than they need, and I'm WIFOM'd by scum and I'm still knee jerked voted?

Vote: Laz
I'll follow Spartacus.

And BTW you guys are the worst masons ever.
Infinis wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:Argh. Actually, that last post from Infinis is horrible. "I'll follow Spartacus"- absolving himself of authority and appealing to the fact that the semi-clear player is on his side, as if this makes him more likely town.

unvote, vote Infinis

VT lynch isn't devastating at this stage. Infinis looks terrible.
Other than claiming scum, this is the scummiest thing I've read here. Lynching a VT is a bad plan always. BC said his cop power was now active, so therefore I went with flavor and the assumption. So either I misconstrued what he wrote, since he voted Laz immediately (which now it seems I did) or you don't believe he's the cop (moot point now)

So anyway, the ultimate lurk play that was/is Archon/kise is frustrating borderline scummy. With a promised investigation to all my voters do you believe one more night to clear me will break the game?

I'm not going to vote yet,
barning is bad.
These were your first two posts in Day 2 i believe, in a consecutive order.
Infinis
Infinis
Goon
Infinis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:51 am

Post by Infinis »

I see. Read it as "change my" vote. That's what the post is about the cop changing his vote. You misread my post.

Still no one addressing Ort's barning BC after BC said he didn't get an investigation. And then calls me out on for similiAr behavior? Very selective scum hunting. Ort is not clear based on pads lynch. He would be if he gotten pads lynched when it was pads v muzz. But ort went after me and when he saw the wagon stall he decided to change up his tactics.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:53 am

Post by muzzz »

Infinis wrote:Show me where I lied and I'll hammer myself. And as a side note I ignored you're first attack this "screw you " is inappropriate and highly unjustified.
Oh, grow up. I already showed you where you lied. My "screw you" was eminently justified. There was nothing to misrepresent about your posts. If you don't like it then don't take weak, back-handed swipes at my arguments.

In short: go hammer yourself.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:56 am

Post by muzzz »

Infinis wrote:I see. Read it as "change my" vote. That's what the post is about the cop changing his vote. You misread my post.
No, nothing in that post is about the cop changing his vote.

Theoretically, it could've been about you changing your vote after you realized that Laz hadn't been investigated. But if that was the case, why didn't you bring it up the second I called you a liar?

Not buying this. Go hammer yourself.
Infinis
Infinis
Goon
Infinis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Infinis »

muzzz wrote:
Infinis wrote:I see. Read it as "change my" vote. That's what the post is about the cop changing his vote. You misread my post.
No, nothing in that post is about the cop changing his vote.

Theoretically, it could've been about you changing your vote after you realized that Laz hadn't been investigated. But if that was the case, why didn't you bring it up the second I called you a liar?

Not buying this. Go hammer yourself.
because You weren't clear exactly on why u were calling me a liar. Dear gods I am the number one target today before the day begins and you think I contradict myself directly to add fuel to the fire? That I think is more offensive than anything you've said today.

And you misrepresented how things played out. I didn't barn anyone I voted with the cop pure and simple. And you are still failing to address Ort'S play that I pointed out
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:53 am

Post by muzzz »

Infinis wrote:because You weren't clear exactly on why u were calling me a liar.
Oh, really?

Then please point out which part of the following post confused you:
muzzz wrote:Even if you had a good reason for voting Laz, you still lied about not voting.
Also, I don't have to address anything you say about Orto. He's obvtown, you're obvscum. 'Nuf said.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

muzzz wrote: I'm seriously beginning to doubt whether Laz is scum. He seems (or seemed) protective of Pads and Infinis. But neither of them seemed to have trouble voting Laz. And there's the fact that Kise, who's protecting Infinis, is also quick to vote Laz instead.
ortolan wrote:muzzzy - I agree about lazarus. I'm not sure if scum would so blatantly detract from their buddy's wagon when it looked very likely to lead to a lynch. If he isn't scum but Infinis is I would lynch Kise
QFT.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Kise »

There's some cracks in this logic:
ortolan wrote:muzzzy - I agree about lazarus. I'm not sure if scum would so blatantly detract from their buddy's wagon when it looked very likely to lead to a lynch.
Since you guys are certain Infinis is scum, then why doesn't this 'theoretic' defense of Laz apply to me as well? Laz didn't think Padz was scum, but you're giving him the benefit of the doubt because it was an iminent lynch. I think Infinis has a chance of being townie, but I'm being linked to him for trying to prevent an impending lynch... I just don't see how Laz gets off, but I'm being linked. I really don't know about Infinis, and I don't think it's fair to connect me to him like that. Just like Laz, I could be wrong, but I am still keeping my vote.

None of you have offered any good defenses on why Laz isn't scum, just theories. Him & Infinis are being charged with the same crime; defending Padz heavily. Yet Infinis seems to be pouring his heart out more and all we get from Laz is a lazy remark about how he feels stupid for defending Padz.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:18 am

Post by muzzz »

The difference between you and Laz is that Laz got attacked by Pads. The difference between Laz and Infinis is that one is scummy and the other is not.

Saying they're both "charged with the same crime" is a
gross
misrepresentation. As is calling the fact that Laz keeps getting attacked by obvscum (and even confirmed scum) a "theory".

Infinis gets lynched today. If he flips scum, you're next.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Kise »

That's not a fair claim at all. I told you, I honestly don't know what alignment Infinis has but Laz is scummier. Padz didn't exactly attack Laz; all he did was vote and then unvote in the very next post.

Yet…
Fishythefish
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Fishythefish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:00 am

Post by Fishythefish »

If we lynch Infinis, we lynch a VT or a scum. If we go for another wagon, we risk outing the doc (if it exists). If we happen to wagon another scum, and they claim doc, we either don't lynch them or out the real doc. We are in a good position, and getting as many investigations as possible in is a priority. To convince me that Infinis was not the best lynch, I wouldn't just want a scummier player. To make up for the fact that Infinis is a claimed VT, the other player would have to be practically certainly scum- and I don't think that exists here.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Kise »

I think we'll be in even better standing once Spolium or his replacement add some activity. I'd hate for the mafia in this game to be the guys who stood back and let everyone else go apesh*t.

Yet…
Infinis
Infinis
Goon
Infinis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Infinis »

muzzz wrote:The difference between you and Laz is that Laz got attacked by Pads. The difference between Laz and Infinis is that one is scummy and the other is not.

Saying they're both "charged with the same crime" is a
gross
misrepresentation. As is calling the fact that Laz keeps getting attacked by obvscum (and even confirmed scum) a "theory".

Infinis gets lynched today. If he flips scum, you're next.
I will not sit by will you continue to misrep what happened.

1) I voted Laz because the cop did.

2) I then did not change my vote when BC changed his vote because BC by that time had obviously not done an investigation.

3) I was accused of lying. I wasnt then and I'm not now. How can I lie about voting! It's in the thread! Simplest answer is best, Ort's zeal alone s pushing this wagon. most of my wagon has seen that I'm town, but are lazy scum hunters. Since I'm Ort's and muzz obvscum, then the rest "fine let's lynch Infinis"

4) My attack on Laz? You consider one liners an attack?

5) it's not WIFOM just simple logic! I would claim a power role in hopes to out the power role if I was scum. Not claim VT and hope the wagon stops.

6) Yes Fishy! The point I've tried to make about Ort and muzz, both have been over aggressive while scum get to sit back.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Kise »

#5 is a good point...

I'm still bothered by muzzz saying I'm the next lynch if Infinis is scum. There's no telling if you're just bussing Infinis and setting me up. I hate to keep reiterating it, but I have no reason to be linked to Infinis. I am not buddying up to him, I just consider when people are possibly being sincere, rather than think everyone is lying.

Yet…
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 am

Post by muzzz »

@Kise: you seem to have missed the fact that Laz was protecting Infinis. It's highly unlikely that LazScum would do that unless Infinis was also scum.

Face it, the idea of lynching Laz first is ridiculous. All you're achieving here is making yourself more likely to be Infinis' buddy than Laz. Congratulations, I guess...

@Infinis:
1) You barned your vote to the safest person in this game
2) Then you got votes, panicked, and said you weren't going to vote yet. Oh, and there was that part where you requested to be investigated.
3) How can you possibly mistake not voting for not changing your vote? It's in the thread! I even pointed you at it, multiple times!
4) You take a quick, cautious jab at what seemed like the second most likely lynch to you.
5) Saying "I wouldn't do this as scum" is WIFOM in and of itself. The fact that it's logical doesn't actually make WIFOM any better.
6) You voted me twice yesterday, and now I'm overaggressive town?

I love how you keep calling my posts "misrep". The fact that you feel the need to take cheap shots like that really confirms my suspicions.
muzzz
muzzz
Goon
muzzz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:42 am

Post by muzzz »

Kise wrote:I'm still bothered by muzzz saying I'm the next lynch if Infinis is scum. There's no telling if you're just bussing Infinis and setting me up. I hate to keep reiterating it, but I have no reason to be linked to Infinis. I am not buddying up to him, I just consider when people are possibly being sincere, rather than think everyone is lying.
WTF?

You're defending Infinis more vigorously than Laz had defended anyone. Heck, more vigorously than all of Laz defenses combined. And he's Pads' scumbuddy, but you're not Infinis' scumbuddy?

I don't see any sincerity here. Absolutely none.
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by cateraction »

Hammer anyone?
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
Infinis
Infinis
Goon
Infinis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Infinis »

If ort and muzz make it to day three please as a townies last request do sine honest scum hunting and figure out which is scum. Laz is clear in my book. Kise I can't really say. As for fishy ash and bc, I thought ash initially but now Im doubting myself. Fish is just scared tiwnie who knows I'm town and is afraid to defend me. I had hoped the claimed cop would not be steam rolled so easily.

I should survive til bc gets back. But u never know
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by ortolan »

so many holes in Infinis' attacks (e.g. implying I am scum then asking me to make more of an effort to find the scum). Hammer please.
Currently modding Mole Mafia: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=20529

Feel free to PM me to be ready in case I need a replacement.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”