Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Isn't it more constructive to see what you did wrong and improve your play?
Woah woah woah
You disagree?
Its a matter of opinion..one calls you scum, one calls you town. Can't please them all. Innocents are lynched in every game..people are always trying to improve they're play. People are dead confident sometimes and it feels good when you're vindicated turning town, thats all i'm saying.

Votecount
mykonian - 12 (LlamaFluff, cateraction, Kise, magnus_orion, WeyounsLastClone, Stephoscope, Starbuck, MrBuddyLee, populartajo, Kairyuu, Benmage, mykonian)
ZEEnon - 2 (ZazieR, Lamont_Cranston)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (Gorrad, ortolan)
Not voting: cateraction, mykonian, Vi, Skruffs, semioldguy, Seraphim, ZEEnon, Spolium, zwetschenwasser

If you don't take this seriously, I'll kick you.

With 24 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

Not at all Tajo. I''m just waiting for Myko to post his rolename and flavor before I go into detail.
Ignoring is what Benmage does towards me.
Ignore the ''R''
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Benmage wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote: Isn't it more constructive to see what you did wrong and improve your play?
Woah woah woah
You disagree?
Its a matter of opinion..one calls you scum, one calls you town. Can't please them all. Innocents are lynched in every game..people are always trying to improve they're play. People are dead confident sometimes and it feels good when you're vindicated turning town, thats all i'm saying.
No, it really doesn't.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Benmage »

Kmd4390 wrote: No, it really doesn't.
again preference/opinion related
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:52 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

mykonian wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Let me remind you of something! You ARE NOT confirmed, by any means.
no, I claimed the most confirmable role in town!
You didn't confirm anything. If you'd say beforehand 'i'm gonna do this' and then it happens, you'd have a point. But saying 'i did it' after something happens is not proving anything.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZazieR wrote:
Starbuck wrote:Let me remind you of something! You ARE NOT confirmed, by any means.
What he meant is that the role is confirmable, as we had a daykill.
WLC, this is what he meant^^
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:36 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

ortolan wrote:there's no point in him revealing more than is necessary about the rule

my
our approach is optimal and should be followed
/fixed :P
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:37 am

Skruffs wrote:Lynching a claimed vig is dumb: If he's a real vig, mafia will kill him. If he's mafia, the real vig will kill him. If he's an SK or fake claiming townie, BOTH groups will probably kill him.
QFT.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:38 am

Post by ZazieR »

No, he should claim rolename and flavour.
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:41 am

ZazieR wrote:
ortolan wrote:It's a stupid lynch though

We risk the fact he might actually be the vig whereas if he isn't he's going to die soon enough anyway. Plus we get more info from wagoning someone else to a claim. I don't like how myk hasn't voted for anyone though after his claim.
Normally, I agree. But due to the rules given in the serie regarding Death Notes, it will be a huge mystery what the scum can do and what they know. That''s why I still consider Myko as lynch.
@Orto:
What do you think of this?
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:43 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
ortolan wrote:It's a stupid lynch though

We risk the fact he might actually be the vig whereas if he isn't he's going to die soon enough anyway. Plus we get more info from wagoning someone else to a claim. I don't like how myk hasn't voted for anyone though after his claim.
Normally, I agree. But due to the rules given in the serie regarding Death Notes, it will be a huge mystery what the scum can do and what they know. That''s why I still consider Myko as lynch.
@Orto:
What do you think of this?
What do you think that you point it out?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:45 am

Kairyuu wrote:
On the other hand,
if he's scum and gets NKed
, we need to hope he was killed by a town vig or else all we did was move the death note if he has one, and if he's Shinigami and gets NKed then we have the same situation, except with a much higher probability of the scum keeping any death note he may have.

The situation isn't nearly as simple as people are assuming. We don't really care so much about killing all of the scum. What we care about is actually hitting the death notes. We can win with scum still alive as long as we take out the notes. Therefore, if we assume myko is scum and has a death note, we MUST lynch him, because any other method of death has a lower chance of eliminating the note.
Very interesting.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:47 am

mykonian wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry, I kinda forgot, but there isn't much to say at the moment because I think myk is a good choice and this game needs to move to day 2. I think he claimed vig so he wanted to out the person who really shot Mastin.
vig's don't counterclaim. People, get your arguments straight before you accuse me because this one seriously doesn't make sense. I won't counterclaim someone who claims dayvig, I will kill him, without outing myself.

Kai, I forgot you people could be scared of deathnotes, but wouldn't it make sense to wait for tomorrow to see if my intentions are town? You decide, I kill.
In case I get killed by someone else, and I would carry a deathnote, wouldn't that mean that the amount of people able to carry a deathnote gets smaller
?

reacting to Llama in short time.
Based on what Kai & Zaze have said I don't like this one bit.

Unvote, Vote Myk
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:48 am

Kairyuu wrote:@myko:
Kai, I forgot you people could be scared of deathnotes, but wouldn't it make sense to wait for tomorrow to see if my intentions are town? You decide, I kill. In case I get killed by someone else, and I would carry a deathnote, wouldn't that mean that the amount of people able to carry a deathnote gets smaller?

While you are correct in that the number of people able to carry them will go down, you are disregarding my other point, the number of deathnotes themselves probably would NOT go down, and given that we're trying to destroy the deathnotes, not eliminate all of the scum, then we should take the opportunity to further our win condition rather than risk letting the one we have in our sights get whisked away by scum. Optimal play is that you die via lynch ASAP.
QFT. Night please.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:50 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
mykonian wrote:
WeyounsLastClone wrote:Sorry, I kinda forgot, but there isn't much to say at the moment because I think myk is a good choice and this game needs to move to day 2. I think he claimed vig so he wanted to out the person who really shot Mastin.
vig's don't counterclaim. People, get your arguments straight before you accuse me because this one seriously doesn't make sense. I won't counterclaim someone who claims dayvig, I will kill him, without outing myself.

Kai, I forgot you people could be scared of deathnotes, but wouldn't it make sense to wait for tomorrow to see if my intentions are town? You decide, I kill.
In case I get killed by someone else, and I would carry a deathnote, wouldn't that mean that the amount of people able to carry a deathnote gets smaller
?

reacting to Llama in short time.
Based on what Kai & Zaze have said I don't like this one bit.

Unvote, Vote Myk
What happened to the ''QFT'' in post 1982?
And why didn''t you wait till Myko had fully claimed?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:53 am

Uh-oh. I had no idea it was L-1.
Gelus
Gelus
Townie
Gelus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Gelus »

"Guys," mykonian pleads, as the lynch mob approaches, "please. Don't do this." Lamont_Cranston, being closest, lunges at him, noose in hand... but grasps nothing, as there is simply nothing left to grasp.

mykonian's triumphant "HYUK-HYUK-HYUK" slowly fades into silence. He was
Ryuk
, one of the fabled Shinigami.

But what's this? He seems to have dropped something. It looks like a notebook. One of you - afterwards, you all disagree as to who it was - opens it and reads aloud.

Rules of Death wrote:
At night, you may anonymously give away your Death Note to any player. You may also choose to destroy it.

With a Death Note, you may kill once per night. You may choose whether to have the player die immediately or after a certain amount of posts, and in what way. If no specifications are given, the kill defaults to immediate and death of a heart attack.

If a human obtains a Death Note and he already has one, he must immediately give it away to a player of his choice.

The same rule applies to Shinigami; however, Shinigami wait until the end of the night to give it away.
The one who picked it up suggests, and all of you agree, that this instrument of death must immediately be destroyed.

The town has disposed of one Death Note.

Get your night actions in soon. Night is over at this time in four days.
A tablet, papyrus, a scroll, a notebook...
These are all that change in this,
The Valley of the Shadow of Death
Gelus
Gelus
Townie
Gelus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:04 pm

Post by Gelus »

ThAdmiral has replaced Spolium.
Gelus
Gelus
Townie
Gelus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Gelus »

You wake up to sirens. Apparently, ZazieR has died of a heart attack. The police discover that she was none other than former Secret Service agent
Halle Lidner
. While you discuss this tragedy, a lion rounds the corner and pounces on cateraction. His handlers hurry after him and the lion, now docile, allows them to lead it back to its cage. Examining cateraction's mangled body reveals that he was
Touta Matsuda
, a member of the Japanese police force.

With 22 alive, it's 12 to lynch. Day 2 begins!
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Ok, I'm thinking scum don't need names to kill. Zazie dropped no hints at who she was. I still think ThAd (Spolium) is about 40% likely to be scum though. I didn't like a lot of his earlier play. Gorrad looks less scummy now. ZEE still looks scummy. ABR, Zwet, and Lamont are all still likely town. And I am officially dropping the "OMG NO NAME CLAIMS" thing.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:35 am

Post by Kise »

FIRST
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:36 am

Rules of Death wrote:
At night, you may anonymously give away your Death Note to any player. You may also choose to destroy it.

With a Death Note, you may kill once per night. You may choose whether to have the player die immediately or after a certain amount of posts, and in what way. If no specifications are given, the kill defaults to immediate and death of a heart attack.

If a human obtains a Death Note and he already has one, he must immediately give it away to a player of his choice.

The same rule applies to Shinigami; however, Shinigami wait until the end of the night to give it away.
Wow so many of our questions are answered right now! Grats to Llama on a tremendous catch!

Now we know death notes kill at night and it appears there are two in play right now?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:39 am

Vote Zeenon
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Read more closely. At night OR after a certain amount of posts. Player's choice. Someone obviously chose to kill Zazie at night. Cateraction may have been killed by a Note too considering the obscure cause of death. So I'd assume we have at least two more Notes to destroy.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:42 am

Post by Kise »

!#(*HWQDJKL@*(@WDJKHKBWQ......

SECOND!

I have also been thinking that, with knowledge of Myk's role and based on the 2 night kills, that Kira don't need names to kill. I actually would not object to a nameclaim at this point, but maybe we should keep things interesting by holding off on that.

Other thoughts are that the two kills are from the other 2 (possible) Shinigami. It was rumored since D1 that there were 3 total Shinigami from the show who could appear. The chances of 2 Kiras targeting Shinigami and then turning around to be able to use their death notes seems less-likely; not all in 1 night. I would favor the idea that Shinigami are responsible for Cat & Zazie's deaths.

First name that comes to mind is Benmage. He voted Zazie out of dislike for her style, and considered her an annoyance.

Vote: Benmage

Quite early, but Zazie's death hints me to him having a hand in it. As for cat'... Not sure if he had much interaction with anyone. I'll re-read later.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”