Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Elmo »

Stephoscope wrote:Let's answer that later.
No, let's think about that now. From my skim, that looked like a quality wagon.
Stephoscope wrote:let's discuss why in the world you want to make a decision about lynching when we don't even know what the vig will reveal.
Because we only have the time from the dayvig to the end of the day to react. That might end up being very short, so it behoves us to start thinking about the lynch now. Votes can be moved, but wagons are hard to form in a short time, and decent wagons doubly so.

With 9 to lynch, the point is inertia.
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I am most definetly not feeling the lamont wagon.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I thought we had lurkertajo contributing. I guess I was wrong.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Elmo »

populartajo wrote:
Setael wrote:Amished, do you have any other info/insights about the trilby clone? Any chance naomi is that clone?
There is a trilby clone?
Yeah, this threw me.
Amished wrote:@Pyro: I'm Jonathon Somerset AKA the Gatekeeper. {...} This basically means that in the game, I arranged for a Trilby clone (debatable on whether it was the real one or not) to be taken by Chzo to save the rest of the world by keeping the God of Pain (Chzo) in the spiritual world (what happened in the last game).
My conclusion is that basing stuff on flavour is just gonna give people headaches.

I want to hear what people think about Naomi, especially from people who are mysteriously remaining silent about the inconsistency in her claim.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Elmo »

Pyro: I thought 1698 was goodposting, actually. Curious to see what Xtoxm says.

Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

It was. I want more of it. I thought he was going to post it all, but he didn't.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Elmo »

Elmo wrote:
populartajo wrote:There is a trilby clone?
Yeah,
this threw me.
Fixed; sorry, I mean, that idea threw me, there may or may not be a clone in the game. We don't know.

Pyro: I too would look forward to more TajoPost, but my perception would be that posts like 1702 makes that less likely to happen. Just saying.

populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:44 am

Post by populartajo »

Here is devastation.

iso 2 specially and some others have a slightly townie relaxed vibe.

posterior isos denote a short posting active lurking style.

iso 13 is his first more than one line post. His thought of the liquid leans more to the detrimental side than to the beneficial one.

his first fos of the game is for naomi. his first vote is in iso25. Again naomi. The reason is meh.
Devestation wrote:You've missed the point, the point being that its scummy AND stupid to use something if you don't know what it does.
Devestation wrote:Anyone who uses or suggests the use of any items on anyone, regardless of their scumminess or method of selection, is making themselves look scummy in mye eyes.
why?
more posterios posts tell me that dev is pretty conservative about the use of items. Like he knows the decanter will be harmful.
Devestation wrote:why can't you people think with your heads instead of with your statistics...
slightly townie here.
Devestation wrote:I don't see us making a lynch at this time without a major re-alignment, but I am pretty sure that either Stephoscope or Naomi are scum, and within 24 hours I will have made my decision as to which one to vote for.
Posterior reading tells me you didnt make your final decision like never.
Devestation wrote:In case its another 3rd person to claim gets the gun thingy, Take Shotgun
I wouldn't take it if I wasn't sure what it did, but a shotgun is pretty damn obvious.
And I think Lamont has pretty well nailed Naomi to the floor. I won't vote until she posts to defend herself though.
dev loses all his conservadurism regarding items. Supports Lammont against Naomi.
Devestation wrote:The reason why I didnt lay a vote on either day 1 was because I was unable to re-read the game.
I think you are lying. You had two choices (steph and naomi) at that time.
Devestation wrote:Setael: Why say I should be vigged without placing a vig-vote thingy? It's not particularly suspicious to me, but why anyway?
forced attack.
Devestation wrote:
FoS: Setael

You dodged the question with a whole load of questions of your own. This will turn into a vote if you don't answer it next post.
I'm asking because I'm interested. I'm pointing back at it because I'm still interested and now slightly irritated that I've been outright ignored, and I find it illogical to say that "so and so should be vigged" but you don't leave an official statement as such.
hate this attack. it seems to say that because setael didnt have an official statement it means all his attacks are wrong. wtf?

more oneliners, lazy behavior, active lurking.

Conclusion : not impressed by dev's performance this game that resumes in vague oneliners. Not liking some of his forced attacks against setael. failed to vote yesterday even when he said he would choose between steph and naomi. I dont disagree witgh his vig/lynch.
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:51 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Elmo wrote:Pyro: I thought 1698 was goodposting, actually. Curious to see what Xtoxm says.
Agree with most of the points on Set. Don't hold the roleblocker thing against her, don't see why everyone finds it so scummy. The only reason I didn't like her in the first place was the way she attacked Sir.

If you mean what it does for my opinion of Tajo; null.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:01 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

YAY! I thought tajo was going to pull a disappearing act for a while.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:02 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Setael wrote:If the scum have a RB why not just block the claimed doc and kill him?
This is very interesting. I would like to hear Amished's response to this and get some quick discussion on this... :?:
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 am

Based on the above post I am a hair's breadth away from vig-voting Devastation for being very uncooperative in a sort-of active-lurking way. :idea:

Please some people talk about the above post. :?:

I haven't heard
much
anything from people on the deadline. Should we set it for 24 hours from now? :?:
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:15 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Yes.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:18 am

Post by populartajo »

Now zwet.

Zwet replaced UROE in page 32. UROE failed to provide any content even though he read some pages of the game.

iso 1,2,3 are likely zwettown.

iso 4. sironigus suspicions.
zwetschenwasser wrote:My conclusion is largely meta-based. Siro has a pattern of nervous inconsistency and silly avoidable mistakes as scum. Also note that he sucked up to town with his fake votecount "assistance". He's trying too hard to make a good impression.
zwet, you thought in me in LAL mafia when you made this case? what inconsistency and mistakes did he do in this game?

iso 11 is Naomi L-1. Me thinks zwetscum would be very paranoid to put someone at L-1. He unvotes after the trilby claim.

He votes Steph to avoid no lynch.

Thinks both claims are fake. Pushes hard for Naomi. I can buy his hate of the inconsistencies in Naomi claim.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Did you read her first post of day two? It's the most damning thing ever written on the face of the earth.
zwetschenwasser wrote:YOU SAID HOHUM AGAIN!!!!
Unvote; Vote: Sironigous
His Siro hate is meh. Dont like it.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:That you've been signing for other games.
Interesting way to twist tajo's nulltell...
this is a very valid observation.

Some defense of Lammont and weak attack against Setael.

Conclusion: zwet so far has been normal zwet. I dont get that paranoid and stressed vibe I got when we were scum in LAL. Has some townie motivation in their posts but also some of his cases against his suspects are weak. Overall, a null zwet with a gutty townie read.
Call me Tajo.
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

There is a trilby clone?
I completely did not think of this, damn! In the 4th and final Chzo game (which is set about 100 yrs after the first game in the mansion) there are clones of Trilby. They end up getting killed a lot by the Tall-Man (likely one of our scum-kilers), but once one gets killed, another shows up to take it's place (that's a gameplay mechanic, to get Trilby-clones killed over and over as meat-shields so your character can live and they never run out). That could explain why Naomi thinks she is Trilby AND why she has the NK-immune ability. I'm even more against any direct Naomi-vig/lynch now.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:27 am

Post by dramonic »

*insert thumb twiddling*

Where is Nyx?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Setael wrote:If the scum have a RB why not just block the claimed doc and kill him?
This is very interesting. I would like to hear Amished's response to this and get some quick discussion on this... :?:
This relates directly to the vig-kill. I need talk about this nao! (please? :roll: )
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:57 am

Post by populartajo »

Sorry, I have to leave for now.

Will update my analysys later this night.
Call me Tajo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:59 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I am about ready to lynch tajo after his read of me, for blatant lying in his conclusion.
Conclusion: zwet so far has been normal zwet. I dont get that paranoid and stressed vibe I got when we were scum in LAL. Has some townie motivation in their posts but also some of his cases against his suspects are weak. Overall, a null zwet with a gutty townie read.
He says that he has a gut town read on me because of my behavior in LAL mafia, when in fact my extreme "paranoid and stressed vibe" in that game was fabricated as a ploy to make tajo look town by bussing me, which was discussed and agreed upon in the quicktopic. Therefore, tajo is lying about me (especially since he has much more meta of me than just in LAL) for who knows what reason to make me look more town than I already am.

Unvote; Vote: populartajo
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I am about ready to lynch tajo after his read of me, for blatant lying in his conclusion.
He says that he has a gut town read on me because of my behavior in LAL mafia, when in fact my extreme "paranoid and stressed vibe" in that game was fabricated as a ploy to make tajo look town by bussing me, which was discussed and agreed upon in the quicktopic. Therefore, tajo is lying about me (especially since he has much more meta of me than just in LAL) for who knows what reason to make me look more town than I already am.

Unvote; Vote: populartajo
Good thing I refreshed before leaving.

I dont remember we planning in the quicktopic the idiotic stressed and paranoid play that rolf caught and started your wagon that includes you saying my name instead of saying elvis. You are lying or misunderstanding here.

ironically enough, this makes me even more sure of the townie gut read I have from him.
Call me Tajo.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Heck yes we planned that paranoid play. I also said your name on purpose.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:12 pm

ATTN ALL: I will be V/LA for approximately a month beginning this Sunday. However, I will be posting regularly for one and a half weeks of that month. If you feel a need for me to be replaced, please do so, but I would like to stay in my games. Thanks

This is acceptable, but for future reference, anything longer than this is a no-no.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by populartajo »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Heck yes we planned that paranoid play. I also said your name on purpose.
When the hell did we plan that paranoid play? When the hell did I tell you to say my name on purpose?

That was a pressured scum mistake, zwet. You can admit it now.

Do you want me to link the qt to see how wrong you are?
Call me Tajo.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
This relates directly to the vig-kill. I need talk about this nao! (please? :roll: )

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”