HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

Perhaps I wasn't clear enough. I am not looking for linkage/distancing points just to support my current suspicions. I am looking for any evidence to help determine the partners. However, I do believe that Netlava is scum. Unless my findings bring me to suspect others more, that's were my vote is most likely to drop.

What you're doing is stupid, you're letting a disgusting bottom-feeder use you to serial cheat on his girlfriend.

HowardRoark - 2 (JereIC, Netlava)
JereIC - 1 (Light-kun)
Netlava - 1 (HowardRoark)

Not voting - 1 (The Replacement)

Howard is L-1 and JereIC and Netlava are L-2.

5 alive, 3 to lynch

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 939)
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by JereIC »

I know that you are willing to vote me now, so who are you thinking for a third?
I honestly don't know now. Replacement seems like the obvious choice for third, mostly by process of elimination, but you two have been pretty clear that you're suspicious of each other. That might be distancing or bussing, but I still think scum would be going for the mislynch/win rather than bussing each other now. On the other hand, LK's mostly useless posts today (and most of yesterday... and the rest of the game) and his continuing implicit insistence that you're totally pro-town seems suspect. Also, I am uncomfortable with his killer whale sniper claim. He may have been scum all along, but with a 1-shot night kill ability, although the DDD kill doesn't make sense if he's mafia. Oddly enough, Netlava is now the least scummy (other than me), but I could see him as scum too. To summarize, I think you're obvscum, and I'll have to wait for the night-kill tonight to figure out who the 3rd scum is.

Anyway,
Vote: HowardRoark
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

tubby216 was very adamant about Light-kun being a Vig. Based on the fact that N1 was the only duel-death night . . . that pretty much clears him. That's why I expect some better play out him to actually help find the scum.

The first mention of Netlava comes in iso 19
tubby216 wrote:netlava i am not to sure about, but will re-read
And then the second in iso 20
tubby216 wrote:i am inclined still to think that netluva is scum
Missed this the first time. Why the change of heart? Too late for an answer.
JereIC wrote:At the moment Tubby and Net are voting for each other, so it's unlikely they're both mafia.
If scum are really one mislynch away from victory in the Antarctic, it's more likely they'd be pushing for the mislynch rather than bussing each other.
This was quoted by tubby216 here to address Light-kun (tubby216 added the bold). The rest of the day is voting and asking Netlava to be Vigged. He knew this would keep JereIC away from his partner.

In his first summary post (iso 3) he fails to mention Jazzmyn. In fact he never mentions Jazzmyn until D3 (iso 19)
tubby216 wrote:jazzmyn i have no idea
The next mention comes after pressure is on him for the claim.
tubby216 wrote:my investigation choice for tonite will be the replacemnet since jazzmyn was so dodgey and had no real input.
And nothing else. tubby216 was attempting to distance by ignoring his partner.

JereIC is first mentioned with
JereIC wrote:jere i get a null read on
Nothing else is mentioned until the claim and tubby216 has him being investigated as townie. Two more flailing posts proclaiming JereIC town and the noose is tightened. This pretty much clears you. He was confirming both you and Light-kun in hopes of saving his neck.

JereIC wrote:LK's mostly useless posts today (and most of yesterday... and the rest of the game) and his continuing implicit insistence that you're totally pro-town seems suspect.
Yes, he has been quite useless. However, he has not constantly called me town (especially not "totally").
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:56 am

Post by The Replacement »

JereIC wrote:...and I'll have to wait for the night-kill tonight to figure out who the 3rd scum is.
You have to be pretty sure of yourself that you'll still be alive tomorrow if you're relying on that helping you find the third scum. I also don't like the premise of looking at night kills as a way to analyze or deduce who is scum. I don't think doing so is very reliable.
Willing to replace into any non-mini game. Just shoot me a PM.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by JereIC »

HowardRoark wrote:tubby216 was very adamant about Light-kun being a Vig. Based on the fact that N1 was the only duel-death night . . . that pretty much clears him. That's why I expect some better play out him to actually help find the scum.
Yeah, but if LK was Tubby's scum-buddy, would you expect him to stab LK in the back? Having two kills on night one and never again actually supports the theory that LK (or another member of the mafia) had a one-shot extra night kill. If there had been another extra night kill it'd shoot that theory down. Admittedly, there wasn't a good opportunity for LK to make another night kill.

The major piece of evidence against LK being scum is that DDD was an unlikely kill for the mafia. A lot of people were pretty suspicious of DDD by the end of Day 1, so he would have been an easy lynch target, and of more value to the mafia alive than dead. However, it might be that Nuwen wanted DDD dead and confirmed town so that she could throw out her Fishy-DtF-Me vote analysis diversion, and so pushed the one-shot killer mafioso to kill DDD night one. It's far fetched, and I don't have anything to support that theory, but it's not inconsistent with anything that's happened in the game so far.
HowardRoark wrote:Yes, he has been quite useless. However, he has not constantly called me town (especially not "totally").
I exaggerated, but in one of his posts yesterday he did say he ruled you out as a suspect, and today he's said everyone except he and you are scum.
The Replacement wrote:You have to be pretty sure of yourself that you'll still be alive tomorrow if you're relying on that helping you find the third scum. I also don't like the premise of looking at night kills as a way to analyze or deduce who is scum. I don't think doing so is very reliable.
I was thinking more in the sense that it'll eliminate suspects. Somebody's gotta die, and we can rule them out as scum tomorrow. As for assuming I'll live, I do think there's better than chance odds that I'll survive the night, since at least a few people have expressed suspicions of me. More basically, unless we want LK to kill somebody tonight, we're going to go after the third mafioso (if there is one) tomorrow. If I'm going to contribute tomorrow, it means I have to be alive tomorrow, so for the purpose of analysis I assume I'll survive. Considering the possibility of my death wouldn't change my decision, since I won't have a chance to act differently if I get killed tonight.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by JereIC »

EBWOP: Forgot that LK was on Tubby's BW early on, which is actually a lot stronger evidence that he's not mafia aligned. No easy way to explain that, either.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Light-kun »

Vote JereIC
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:55 am

Post by HowardRoark »

I don't know what to say to you right now, JereIC. Is it possible that Light-kun is a scum 1-shot vig? Yes.
JereIC wrote:Yeah, but if LK was Tubby's scum-buddy, would you expect him to stab LK in the back?
How about the fact that he "confirmed" you? This is a whole can of WIFOM that I don't even want to open. It's been cracked and it smells.
light-kun wrote:
Vote JereIC
Where the #@$% did that come from?
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:43 am

Post by JereIC »

Light-Kun wrote:
Vote JereIC
What the hell, LK? :roll:
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:26 pm

Post by Netlava »

I'm sticking with my initial thoughts of JereIC and HR both being scum.

HR gets the nod simply for voting me yesterday.

Vote: HowardRoark
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:37 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

Wow . . . an OMGUS from Netlava . . . why am I not surprised?

* Your number one suspect since you replaced into the game has a vote.
* He has a vote on me.
* You vote me.

Perhaps I had it all wrong. Netlava and JereIC?

tubby216 had to use Light-kun as an investigation choice. 1) His night actions. 2) Nuwen's good breadcrumb.

It makes sense to use a partner as a "second investigation" to call town. JereIC voted and unvoted tubby216 quickly yesterday (868, 870), but was voteless at day's end.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Netlava »

It's not an OMGUS vote with the reasoning I had behind it.

Plus, things change. JereIC was the top suspect. But certain things, like obvious fakeclaims shift things around. In your case, voting me bumped your scumminess up just over him.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:30 am

Post by JereIC »

HowardRoark wrote:I don't know what to say to you right now, JereIC. Is it possible that Light-kun is a scum 1-shot vig? Yes.
JereIC wrote:Yeah, but if LK was Tubby's scum-buddy, would you expect him to stab LK in the back?
How about the fact that he "confirmed" you? This is a whole can of WIFOM that I don't even want to open. It's been cracked and it smells
Actually, the fact that LK was on tubby's wagon early on discredits the 1-shot mafia vig theory pretty well. I can see scum coming in to hammer Tubby after it was clear he was going to get lynched, but it's unlikely they would lead the charge.

As for Tubby's investigations, I've never claimed that he "confirmed" me. I had already made it clear I was a townie with in my species claim, and LK had already made his vig claim, so it's entirely possible that Tubby didn't investigate either of us. As you said, it's a can of WIFOM, which I would avoid but you seem eager to open.
HowardRoark wrote:tubby216 had to use Light-kun as an investigation choice. 1) His night actions. 2) Nuwen's good breadcrumb.

It makes sense to use a partner as a "second investigation" to call town. JereIC voted and unvoted tubby216 quickly yesterday (868, 870), but was voteless at day's end.
To make it absolutely clear, I supported Tubby's wagon early. In 818 and 829 I said he was my top suspect (this was before his role-cop claim), and in 844 I called him obvscum (after his claim). During this time, you were saying Net was your top suspect and Jazz was your second, and searched for breadcrumbs to try to save Tubby's claim. Your final vote to hammer Tubby still hasn't been explained very well ("gg scum" is a tell?).
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:43 am

Post by HowardRoark »

JereIC wrote:As for Tubby's investigations, I've never claimed that he "confirmed" me.
No
you
didn't. This is a weak sauce.

"gg scum" is a tell
for him
. I can post links if you want them.

vote Netlava
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Light-kun »

I think the scum team is Net+JereIC.

I mean, Net has a case on Jere for a long time and then votes Howard as his scum partner?

Lame.
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:01 am

Post by JereIC »

Light-kun wrote:I think the scum team is Net+JereIC.

I mean, Net has a case on Jere for a long time and then votes Howard as his scum partner?

Lame.
So, because Net is acting scummy, you vote for me? Brilliant.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Light-kun »

You've been scummier for longer.
The case against you is more valid.
Show
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by JereIC »

Light-kun wrote:You've been scummier for longer.
The case against you is more valid.
So, what happened to your "case" again Jazz/Replacement, if I may ask?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Light-kun »

I have very little evidence and it's all hunch. You seem scummier. *Shrugs* Just opinion, I guess.
Show
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:14 am

Post by JereIC »

If your case against me is just opinion, then in my defense, I disagree. I await your rebuttal.

MOD:
We probably need a prod for The Replacement, maybe Howard and Netlava too.

That is probably a good idea. Discussion has stalled. I will prod people later today, if they need to be.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:22 am

Sorry, I was away for a few days unexpectedly. I'll catch up on what I missed and make a more informative post sometime later today.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:14 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Sorry, I didn't realize that it had been since Friday. There has been nothing to comment. I still find Netlava the scummiest. Light-kun's "reasoning" is as good as it has always been.
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Netlava »

Hello.

Goodbye!
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:29 am

Vote: JereIC
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Netlava »

Something makes me uncomfortable... Why JereIC over HR?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”