Mini 811: Foggy Londontown Mafia - Over!

Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by Neferenom »

/confirmed
Some things you lose and some things you just give away.
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Neferenom »

Iamusername wrote: Lowell's not the only person voting for you. Why single him out?
vote Iamusername[/quote]

Now you're not left out and because I have a hard time spelling your name
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Neferenom »

EBWOP
vote iamusername

ugh can't believe I did that lol

Vote Count

iamausername: 3 (qwints, Mokina, Neferenom)
Far_Cry: 2 (Lowell, iamausername)
kikuchiyo: 2 (Hero764, Tenchi)
Lowell: 1 (Far_Cry)

Not Voting: 4 (kikuchiyo, nadroj15, Raivann, Wiirdo)

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Accurate as of Post 25.
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Neferenom »

Mokina wrote:Third vote "random", nom?

Vote: Neferenom
Obvious joke vote.

Any special reason you removed your vote, Mokina?
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:24 am

Post by Neferenom »

Why would I unvote? I personally, and I think Qwints agrees that you taking your vote off so early is more suspicious. You could have asked me if my vote was random and pursued that while leaving your vote on Iamusername. Instead you retracted your vote as if he was in any trouble of being lynched or to simply get off of a forming bandwagon.

Pushing to get me to unvote or change my vote without any stated reason is pretty anti-town.

Are you trying to say you took your vote off and put it on me to make me unvote? Why so protective of Iamusername hmm?

Also jumping third on a bandwagon D1 isn't very scummy when you need seven to lynch and you're still trying to get any information.
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Neferenom »

Neferenom wrote:Are you trying to say you took your vote off and put it on me to make me unvote?
Why so protective of Iamusername hmm?
There a legit question now, but I still feel your actions are/were protecting him somehow.

So you took your vote off of Iam and put it on me to make me unvote to make me seem scum? ... That still sounds borderline scummy to me.
Mokina wrote:Someone has to take a hit to get past the random voting stage,
So you're saying you attacked me to get information going? Again you could have done so and kept your vote on Iam thus putting pressure on two players not just one.

It is just the fact that you unvoted and revoted so quickly that is getting to me.

I'm rephrasing what you're saying to actually understand you btw not trying to put words in your mouth. I'm having a hard time understanding
exactly
what you mean.

Nadroj, I don't necessarily think Mokina and I going back and forth is going to generate enough conversation/information to completely leave RVS. Any vote on a wagon is scummy really, but jumping off one so quickly is scummier. I intentionally wanted to add a third vote to someone. If we all stayed at L-5 or L-6 no information would have been gained at all. Now we have discussion and Mokina and I look scummy.

I'm a little worried that only you and Qwints has really said anything about it though. Hero and Far Cry's comments on it was kind of wasted space and makes them seem a little suspicious. One of those, "hey I'm posting with no real content so I'm not lurking (but not helping either.) At least I know they're reading.

Anyway, back to you, what information do you think can be gained by my reaction or why do you think that? Also you put your thoughts on me, why not Mokina? You say you agree/disagree with her about things but do you think she isn't or is suspicious too?
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Neferenom »

Mokina wrote:Bandwagon pressure makes sense, but once a wagon's actually started, it can begin to draw in opportunistic scum. Nom's post, with no explanation and the pretense of RVS (even though we were clearly leaving it), felt like as good a place as any to begin.
No, we were NO where near leaving RVS when I placed my vote.. Hence, my vote.
Hero764 wrote:
I'm a little worried that only you and Qwints has really said anything about it though. Hero and Far Cry's comments on it was kind of wasted space and makes them seem a little suspicious. One of those, "hey I'm posting with no real content so I'm not lurking (but not helping either.) At least I know they're reading.
I've just got nothing to add. If you want my opinion on something just ask, of course. Neither of you come out of that looking particularly scummy.

And its only page 2, I hardly think you can accuse anyone of lurking.
Um no, I shouldn't HAVE to ask for your opinions. Participating in the game is your obligation. Added suspicion since you have no opnions thus far. *I agree with Dank since I just read his post*

*Hero replies to Dank in post 66*

You make no sense Hero, "If I find something scummyu I'm not just going to sit back and wait for someone to ask me about it." followed by "If you wanted my opinion on what had gone on so far (nef/mokina) then to ask."

If you DON'T find it scummy you could have posted that. Am I to assume you didn't find anything scummy about our conversation? I just don't believe that.
Mokina wrote:Judgment call. I can only speak for my own case, but
I believe it's perfectly fine to call someone on a vague, semantic, or otherwise weak attack.
I'm mildly opposed to null-argument wagons on principle, though I realize they are a necessary evil in some others' perceptions.
Like say, lynching a lurker D3ish?
Mokina wrote:I suppose they give off scumvibes for me, simply because of the ease with which a well-crafted accusation (regardless of basis) can garner a string of votes near the beginning of the game (due to the tendency to wagon directly after RVS). I would rather have this day take twice as long and get a solid case than rush to conclusions.
As for this part you're suggesting all the town votes would stay on the person and town would let a quicklynch/mislynch happen... If that did all the town would have to be very dumb IMO. OR are you saying you'd rather take twice as long and never let a BW get up that high? That is kind of scummy. Either way I don't follow your logic here.
Mokina wrote:Hero has been saying what he understood from Far_Cry's statement. While it's not particularly helpful to the town, it's not antitown either. The line of inquiry is still open, and I would like to hear from FC as soon as possible.
No, the fact that he spoke FOR someone else IS suspicious. That basically creates a stalemate for town as no REAL information can be gained. We all speculated what was meant but that is all we could do. Clarification was asked for a reason.
Neferenom
Neferenom
Townie
Neferenom
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Neferenom »

Mokina wrote:Rvs does not end when you feel like it.
Likewise. Just because one or even two people suddenly have (or think they have) real reasons doesn't mean everyone leaves RVS at that moment. In some games the first issue that takes some out of RVS becomes moot and it starts over or continues while some are arguing like us. Speaking of RVS,
unvote
since that was to push us out of RVS and we definitely are there now.

I'm not assuming we're very smart either however I doubt that not one person would say, "hey wait a minute here" and remove their vote. I don't see that happening but I suppose it could.

Hero,
Hero wrote:Explain how not having an opinion is scummy =/. Looks like you're just attacking the easiest target tbh.
First, considering Mokina and I had two completely different view points and were basically calling each other scummy to not have an opinion on that or anything else in the game is scummy because it means you have nothing to put forth. I can't currently explain it my brain is a bit fried. If you don't understand maybe someone else can explain if they agree.

Second, um no, I am/will attack everyone. Its D1 got to get info. You just happen to jump up as the easy target during this. I don't like how you've repeated this later on in your posts either. Its a scare tactic that will most liekly backfire.

Hero could you please put in the names of who you are quoting? I found it hard to realize when you weren't talking to me anymore at first lol.

I'm confused as well about FC's post saying first time player then saying he had complteded ten games... It being the RVS isn't a reason to missrepresent one's self though it does happen. I see "first time player" and "completed ten games" as complete opposites. *Just adding my opinion on that*
Heor wrote:What are you trying to do, make it look like you have more arguments against me by using a horrible analogy? His statements weren't anything like the apples and oranges one.
I think they were similar considering 50% of everyone here has a different opinion than you.

Have you thought that maybe FC hasn't been defending himself well or at all because you've been saying that FC never lied?

Lowell... Can you explain why you love D1 mason claims? The way you state that sounds... Like you're ready to lynch them.

----------

As of right now I'm not persuaded to cast another vote. I have a lot of thoughts forming and I will have more questions and probably more text as soon as I can. I'm sorry this is my first mini game or game other than newb. Not pulling a n00b card just saying I didn't know it would be so active. I'll try to dedicated more time to the thread.

apologies.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”