LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

zilla should claim her target before we lynch or no lynch.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Post by Zilla »

Llama: why?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by camn »

charter... Why the sudden hammer??
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:44 pm

Post by charter »

I wasn't going to let the town hammer me when I knew I was town.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:15 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote:Llama: why?
I mean were you roleblocked or not.
Co-host of The USL Show
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by Zilla »

I continue: why?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote:I continue: why?
You dont see the benifit of sharing if you were blocked? I know you can figure out where im coming from here.
Co-host of The USL Show
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Post by Incognito »

Errr... I'm not sure I'm following why LF is questioning only Zilla about being roleblocked.

LF, you already claimed a PR and Kmd softclaimed a PR too. Why haven't you directed this same line of questioning towards Kmd?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Incognito wrote:Errr... I'm not sure I'm following why LF is questioning only Zilla about being roleblocked.
Dead day vig, alive doc... seemed fairly obvious to me.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Llama, I honestly don't get it. I have an idea where you may be going, but not completely sure.

Zilla, if you
were
blocked, you should claim it. That goes for anyone who may have been blocked.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Incognito »

What does it achieve though? Are you basically trying to determine if Kmd was lying or not or are you doubting Zilla's claim?
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Lets not quick no lynch here. I need the blocked/not from zilla first though
Co-host of The USL Show
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by camn »

Um.. I am totally with Llama on this.

Zilla, did you get blocked?
No need to speak as to your target.. though I don't see the harm in it.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:02 pm

Post by Zilla »

FOS: Llama, KMD, Camn

I was blocked. Why the intense interest? I didn't even schedule my power for use.

Vote: KMD

Seems to me he knew about roleblocking providing flavor and he claimed yesterday to set this whole thing up, now Llama comes in and asks if I'm being blocked to complete the setup that "clears" KMD.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by Zilla »

I'd love to vote Charter, if I could share a vote. Horrible play all game.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

good kmd is town then.

You got blocked meaning that blocking is a scum action, this means that scum blocked kmd night one and kmd is not scum. Charter and Incog however are still scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

That is exactly why I wanted to know if you were blocked. If you were, it ment that you actually confirmed kmd as town. Someone can correct me if I am wrong, but at least one of kmd and zilla are town given the very small possibility that this is a really brilliant gambit.

Im just trying to do a quick calc for if we should no lynch or not.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote:Seems to me he knew about roleblocking providing flavor and he claimed yesterday to set this whole thing up, now Llama comes in and asks if I'm being blocked to complete the setup that "clears" KMD.
So you are arguing that kmd is scum that knew the RB flavor and either didnt use his action, or targeted a player he was killing, or zazie instead of the claimed doctor?

That just seems like a really really big strech in this situation.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zilla wrote:
FOS: Llama, KMD, Camn

I was blocked. Why the intense interest? I didn't even schedule my power for use.

Vote: KMD
Because it helps confirm that I was blocked yesterday and gets information out that can't hurt the town in any way. And a claimed doc being blocked means that the scum, not town, blocked me.
Zilla wrote: Seems to me he knew about roleblocking providing flavor and he claimed yesterday to set this whole thing up, now Llama comes in and asks if I'm being blocked to complete the setup that "clears" KMD.
So you think the scum RB PM says the target will recieve flavor and scum didn't block anyone last night?

----------------

Ok, Llama basically already made both these points.

Well, anyway. Llama, why is Incog scum? I think it's either Charter/Camn or Charter/Llama. My gut says it's not Llama/Camn for some reason. Incog looks relatively townie to me.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by Zilla »

And here Llama makes the play I assumed he would.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Post by Zilla »

Screw it, Llama OBVIOUSLY knew I was blocked.

unvote: KMD
Vote: Llamafluff

I still suspect KMD played his role in this with his claim yesterday. I do believe scum didn't block anyone night one, because if they would have, their obvious target would have been me. KMD's claim to being roleblocked and his reluctance to admit anything else but that roleblock is entirely suspect. Llama pushing on me so hard for confirmation that I had been roleblocked looks exactly like this was all just a setup to "clear" KMD, especially since he went STRAIGHT for me, and STRAIGHT to asking if I was roleblocked.

I don't know how he faked the Mykonian thing, but I won't rule out the possibility that his role is "meant" to target scum, but he used it on Mykonian to clear himself. Llama, who did you target last night?

Massclaim would probably be good now too.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Incognito »

Still not liking LF, and I really dislike how he's opened up Day 3. Why so eager to try and "confirm" Kmd as town? Especially after mentioning back in post 707 that you weren't crazy about how he went back and forth on the flavor of what alignment targeted him? Wouldn't you be curious to find out the roleblocking
flavor
that Zilla received as opposed to just determining if she got roleblocked?

I think we definitely need to mass-claim before we do anything else. It's only me, charter, camn, and Kmd who haven't full-claimed yet, so we should probably get that out of the way first before doing anything else. I'll even kick it off: I'm vanilla.

After this, we should probably learn LF's "target" last night, and I wouldn't mind learning Zilla's RB PM flavor (if there even WAS any flavor to begin with) to see if there's any info we can draw from that.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zilla wrote:Screw it, Llama OBVIOUSLY knew I was blocked.
Meh. Maybe. It's a good assumption to make though. For a second, I was thinking Llama was gonna say he was blocked...
Zilla wrote: I still suspect KMD played his role in this with his claim yesterday. I do believe scum didn't block anyone night one, because if they would have, their obvious target would have been me. KMD's claim to being roleblocked and his reluctance to admit anything else but that roleblock is entirely suspect. Llama pushing on me so hard for confirmation that I had been roleblocked looks exactly like this was all just a setup to "clear" KMD, especially since he went STRAIGHT for me, and STRAIGHT to asking if I was roleblocked.
Well, it wouldn't be very smart for scum to waste a RB N1. I just don't see it. And you claimed one-shot. What one-shot uses their ability on N1? Ok, you had already claimed, so maybe, but still. They may have gambled that you didn't use it.

Just because I was roleblocked doesn't mean I should claim. I want the scum to have to guess if I'm useful or not. I was once roleblocked 2-3 times in a game as a bomb (Robot Chicken). So I have scum wondering if they block me again. Are they blocking someone they don't have to or are they neutralizing the most powerful role in the game? Or somewhere in the middle? As long as I'm unclaimed, they have no clue. But if we are massclaiming, I guess we can forget that now.

And I can agree about Llama going straight at you. It does seem like he knew. Llama is looking more like him self, but it seems like he is his scum self. But if that's the case, Camn looks more townie. Damn. :lol:
Incognito wrote:Wouldn't you be curious to find out the roleblocking
flavor
^This. I'd like to hear the flavor.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:12 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Incognito wrote:Still not liking LF, and I really dislike how he's opened up Day 3. Why so eager to try and "confirm" Kmd as town? Especially after mentioning back in post 707 that you weren't crazy about how he went back and forth on the flavor of what alignment targeted him? Wouldn't you be curious to find out the roleblocking
flavor
Call me naive, but I would assume that Zilla being blocked with completely different flavor would of already have been claimed. I wasnt crazy about figuring out who the RB came from due to flavor, since I could of seen kmd being blocked regardless of alignment near the end of D1. What I cared about was who was RBed, not the flavor (unless it was completely different).
I think we definitely need to mass-claim before we do anything else. It's only me, charter, camn, and Kmd who haven't full-claimed yet, so we should probably get that out of the way first before doing anything else. I'll even kick it off: I'm vanilla.
I would say charter, kmd, camn to end it, but im open to discussion on that.
After this, we should probably learn LF's "target" last night, and I wouldn't mind learning Zilla's RB PM flavor (if there even WAS any flavor to begin with) to see if there's any info we can draw from that.
I targeted porkens. I figured if he was going to be targeted, scum would either need to be desperate enough to hope that zilla used her protection and roleblock someone else if it was a scum RB, which I didnt see happening too much if the RB existed. If there was no RB, I didnt see Porkens dying without Zilla dying.

So I figured I target Porkens and Zilla gets RBed with him dying which makes kmd very town, or Porkens doesnt die and gets the invention.

~~~

This just makes camn a little townie since she saw what I was doing immediately with calling for zilla being blocked or not. Given how fast she saw that, I would assume camn-scum would of realized that last night, but im not sure she would of been desperate enough to force all scum into three players. Thats WIFOM though, but it still backs up my current reads.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:15 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

You targeted Porkens? Convenient.