AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:29 am

Post by AA23 »

@ Khamisa -

Note that what made you believe Percy is town is the very evidence that would point scum, and not wolf as well - - it would be fair to acknowledge both sides.

His calculations point to lynching wolf, I agree with it.

But remember townies want to lynch wolves as much as scum.

Vote Count

AA23 2 - dejkha, Empking
Sotty7 2 - AA23, Thesp
Percy 1 - Sotty7
dejkha 1 - Hewitt
Empking 1 - Percy
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Sotty7 »

AA23 Post 724 wrote:I'm not telling you what to do, I'm telling you what I'm going to do.

We have different opinions of endgame pairs, and that's fine.

My vote is on you because it logically suits the pairing I'm thinking of.

My vote changes if I see you vote who I think your buddy is (logically), my vote changes if you flip to a villain allignment I didn't foresee, my vote changes if you flip town.

That's all.
You said that you would unvote me if I voted dej. That's direction my friend. With a little bribery in there too.
Khamisa Post 725 wrote:I see Percy most likely as town; I don't think scum would be willing to do such difficult calculations, see the error in them, and fix them.

Unvote
I'm beginning to think Sotty7 is a better lynch today then AA23.
Why just town? If scum messed up the % then all it would take is another player to call them on it.

Why am I suddenly a better a lynch?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:51 am

Post by dejkha »

Percy wrote:dej, your 'wait and see' approach is unsound, if you have the Town's best interest at heart.

Your assertion that the town are gunning for a mafia kill is also unsound.
My bad. I assumed lynching mafia was a good thing. I need to remember to avoid such foolish behavior as to pursue a mafia lynch. Thanks.
Percy wrote:Finally, there is a 47% chance that both the scum will live until tomorrow. This is also "not low".
I said the chances of scum being dead by tomorrow aren't low. That would make my side of it the 53% which isn't low, like I said.
Percy wrote:With tomorrow's lynch being so crucial, and your stated dread of having Empking around for the endgame, I invite you now to place your vote on Empking, or tell me why I should believe there's a better-than-average chance Empking is Town.
Then I invite you to join me on the Empking wagon, otherwise I'll have to decline your invitation. And I never (ever) said there was a better-than-average chance of Emp being scum or town, I said everything he does is null.
AA wrote: What doesn't make sense to me is Dej's relationship with Sotty.
What's so hard to understand? I don't like your weak case on him.
AA wrote:The wolves gaining up on me, trying to push for a mislynch at my demise so they can have one towny down (me) then be put into their free NK.

^In this post, more scummy wifom and the assumption that anyone knows who town is. Did you know when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself? (truth)
AA wrote:My vote stays on you unless I see you vote Dej, I think (and in the event of that happening, my vote would follow onto Dej). Otherwise, I'll have to assume you're his Wolfbuddy.
XFD At least AA can think for himself. Oh wait...

AA, what would your next course of action be, if Sotty flips mafia?

Percy, in the event that we must get a WW kill, we'll need any remaining mafia members to claim otherwise we both have a good chance at losing. I don't mean to say that as if you're mafia, just throwing it out there.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:03 am

Post by AA23 »

Sotty7 wrote: You said that you would unvote me if I voted dej. That's direction my friend. With a little bribery in there too.
I assure you, and clarify - it's a statement of what I plan to do in logical events, not instruction - - your attitude on this strikes me as insecure and jittery, so for the last time:

Logically - I wouldn't be voting you if I saw you voting the person I reckon to be your partner, I would logically go put my vote on that partner.

If you flip town, I change my voting accordingly to my hypothesis, if you flip a villain of a different color than WW, I change accordingly.

It's all circumstantial, and I've made myself clear - - I find it suspicious for you to chase a petty argument like this - it's kind of beneath you.

Final - to clarify - it's not instruction, it's an out loud annoncement of how I'm approaching the game (logically)
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

It's not petty.

You are trying to bribe me to vote dej. How is it logical that you would unvote me and vote him if I do?

Then what happens if dej flips wolf/scum? Will you just not vote me again saying I only voted him because you asked me too?

What if dej flips town? WIll you find my vote switch to appease you suspious?

You have put me in a lose, lose situation.

I lose if I switch my vote to dej, I lose if I don't.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote:
AA wrote:The wolves gaining up on me, trying to push for a mislynch at my demise so they can have one towny down (me) then be put into their free NK.

^In this post, more scummy wifom and the assumption that anyone knows who town is. Did you know when you assume, you make an ass out of yourself? (truth)
Ladies and Gentleman. He first proved to have poor attitude and negativity in the game - - and now, hypocritically,

Dej has directly misrepresented me.

Next time use the whole post, Dej ;)
AA23 wrote:
Votecount wrote:Vote Count

Sotty7 3 - AA23, Percy, Thesp
AA23 2 - dejkha, Empking
Percy 1 - Sotty7
dejkha 1 - Hewitt

Sotty7 is -2
This is the votecount from top of page 27 - -
With that theory of mine, it
would look like
:

The wolves gaining up on me, trying to push for a mislynch at my demise so they can have one towny down (me) then be put into their free NK.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Basically I don't trust you AA and I don't see how your suspicious of me just disappear if I vote dej. That doesn't make
any
sense to me.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:09 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:Final - to clarify - it's not instruction, it's an out loud annoncement of how I'm
attempting to approach
the game (logically)
Fix'd
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:12 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:
dejkha wrote:

Ladies and Gentleman. He first proved to have poor attitude and negativity in the game - - and now, hypocritically,

Dej has directly misrepresented me.

Next time use the whole post, Dej ;)
AA23 wrote:

AA23 2 - dejkha, Empking
Percy 1 - Sotty7
dejkha 1 - Hewitt

Sotty7 is -2
This is the votecount from top of page 27 - -
With that theory of mine, it
would look like
:

The wolves gaining up on me, trying to push for a mislynch at my demise so they can have one towny down (me) then be put into their free NK.
That "would look like" doesn't change anything. You still assume that someone knows who town is. So you made an ass out of yourself, while trying to prove that you didn't. Very nice.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:14 am

Post by AA23 »

Sotty7 wrote: How is it logical that you would unvote me and vote him if I do?
Because I regard him as Wolf.

I regard you as his partner.

It wouldn't make sense for you to vote your own partner in my eyes - logically, I would change to the priority vote.
Sotty7 wrote:
Then what happens if dej flips wolf/scum? Will you just not vote me again saying I only voted him because you asked me too?
If Dej flips wolf, I'll examine those on and off the wagon and approach it then.
Sotty7 wrote:
What if dej flips town? WIll you find my vote switch to appease you suspious?
it's not to appease me

if he flips town, I'll examine from there.
Sotty7 wrote:
You have put me in a lose, lose situation.

I lose if I switch my vote to dej, I lose if I don't.
That's just an opinion you have - - I'm not the judge, man, try and convince the rest of the game, it seems aggressive for you to press this with me solely.

You can do whatever you want, I'm one little vote, Sotty.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 am

Post by AA23 »

dejkha wrote: That "would look like" doesn't change anything. You still assume that someone knows who town is. So you made an ass out of yourself, while trying to prove that you didn't. Very nice.
I'm saying Thesp and Percy, IF they were scum, would know that anyone who was not THEM are either town or wolf.

So yeah. I'm assuming they would know.

lol you're funny.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:18 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Well AA, you are the only one who has presented such a case to me so of course I am going to push you on it.

So you really don't think partners would bus this late in the game? Don't you think that is a little closed minded?

I will admit that Percy is a mafia suspect of mine. I will have to look back and see who I think are likely wolves and think about moving my vote. I think we all need to start talking about who we think are wolves and why.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:21 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I might regret asking this...

But AA, can you lay out clear points as to why you think dej is a wolf? I know you have been going back and forth with him and there has been a lot of personality clashing. But what makes him scummy to you? What makes him wolf like to you?

Dej, you seem content to bicker with AA, who do you think is a wolf and why?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:24 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:
dejkha wrote: That "would look like" doesn't change anything. You still assume that someone knows who town is. So you made an ass out of yourself, while trying to prove that you didn't. Very nice.
I'm saying Thesp and Percy, IF they were scum, would know that anyone who was not THEM are either town or wolf.

So yeah. I'm assuming they would know.

lol you're funny.
Nah, you're funnier. Especially since you didn't even mention Thesp or Percy, just WW's and you don't think they are. There's no way around what you said. You assumed the WW know who town is, you made an ass out of yourself for a third time. Wanna go for another?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:26 am

Post by dejkha »

Sotty7 wrote:Dej, you seem content to bicker with AA, who do you think is a wolf and why?
Hard to say. I can't find the difference between my suspicions that would make any of them more likely to WW or mafia. None of my suspicions are based on interactions with Ash, since there were hardly any.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:28 am

Post by AA23 »

@Sotty
Interactions, behavior, and relationships in respect to my hypothesis on the endgame pairings it what's fueling my voting process.

@Dej
Where am I saying wolf's know who town are? Why is this important?

This hardly seems important, Dej, it's another difference of opinions, if you don't care for my thoughts, you're free to do that, but it just seems like you have no scumhunting left in you - - just the will to bicker with me.

So: Peace, Dej.
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 am

Post by AA23 »

for the record

AA23 2 - dejkha, Empking
Percy 1 - Sotty7
dejkha 1 - Hewitt

Sotty7 is -2
Dude. I suggested I had two wolves ganging up on me. - - the wolves know who they are, they are left with only town and scum opposed to them- - they know.

I suggested both mafiascum were teaming on the Mix wagon - - both scum know who they are - - anyone else is either town or wolf - - they know.

You're wrong, Dej, I'm not making an ass by saying that - - if anything, you're digging a hole - - a pointless hole.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:@Dej
Where am I saying wolf's know who town are? Why is this important?

This hardly seems important, Dej, it's another difference of opinions, if you don't care for my thoughts, you're free to do that, but it just seems like you have no scumhunting left in you - - just the will to bicker with me.

So: Peace, Dej.
You said WW are trying to get a mislynch on you. That would imply that WW's know you're town. Now, that's obviously impossible, but it does help the case against you. That assumption and the wifom go perfectly together.

Sotty, AA is now WW suspect of mine.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:34 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:for the record

AA23 2 - dejkha, Empking
Percy 1 - Sotty7
dejkha 1 - Hewitt

Sotty7 is -2
Dude. I suggested I had two wolves ganging up on me. - - the wolves know who they are, they are left with only town and scum opposed to them- - they know.

I suggested both mafiascum were teaming on the Mix wagon - - both scum know who they are - - anyone else is either town or wolf - - they know.

You're wrong, Dej, I'm not making an ass by saying that - - if anything, you're digging a hole - - a pointless hole.
Lynching scum is not a mislynch, so the point still stands.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 am

Post by AA23 »

Read my last post -

I'm saying they're ganging on me because they would score killing me, and getting a NK

That's a mislynch and a free kill.

and it's a MISLYNCH because I'm town and I know I'm town.

Not complicated, Dej.

You and Sotty got REAL nervous over this, and it only fuels me.

Logic and calculation will prevail here
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:36 am

Post by AA23 »

You seem to think I'm hypothetically speaking their intentions when in reality I'm speaking about my interpretation.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:39 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:and it's a MISLYNCH because I'm town and I know I'm town.
Don't you get it, numb nuts? It doesn't matter what
you
know. It matters what
they
know. They don't know who's town and the fact that you're insisting they do, only helps the case against you.
AA23 wrote:Logic and calculation will prevail here
This implies you're being logical. More lies.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:44 am

Post by AA23 »

you're namecalling me numb nuts and are calling me illogical -

both opinionated and rude.
------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not insisting they know I'm town, I was SUGGESTING that lynching ME together and getting their free NK would be something they WANT because it would eliminate their enemies (town/scum)
----------------------------------------------------------------

Percy, Emp, Hewitt, Khamisa, Thesp.

Sotty and Dej are getting real active over my gameplan and thoughts on the subject, I would like to hear your opinions and I motion that we eliminate Mix(Sotty) to reveal her as Wolf.

The following nightkill will potentially eliminate a scum (attached to a person I've supposed as scum, thus proving me accurate, still) or a towny (which eliminates who the villains can hide behind) - - which means I can persue Dej afterward.

Then, his lynch will result in townies vs scum and no nk's - - and scum won't be hurting themselves by going along with this logical plan because they are on the same sides as townies in wanting to eliminate wolves (the enemy of our enemy is our friend)

So I motion to lynch Mix(Sotty). If everyone would please respond, it's appreciated.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:52 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:I'm not insisting they know I'm town, I was SUGGESTING that lynching ME together and getting their free NK would be something they WANT because it would eliminate their enemies (town/scum)
Let's see: You said you think they're trying to mislynch you. You say you're town. That implies they know you're town. No joke, I could probably explain this to a brick wall and it would understand before you would.

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

AA23 Post 745 wrote:You and Sotty got REAL nervous over this, and it only fuels me.
Wait wait wait... I haven't mentioned anything that dej was talking about. I was questioning you on trying to direct my vote. You and dej are fighting over something else.

This is once again you twisting things to fit your suspicions. You
really
need to stop doing that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”