Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by Zilla »

Yeah, I just looked through KMD in isolation. Yes, he offers comments, but there's no actual scumhunting being done there. Even when I called him out on it, and then called out his lack of response, his answer was
KMD wrote:No scumhunting? Really? My opinions were clear on almost every player. Can you say the same for Charter? Not really.
Which dodges the actual accusation. I didn't say KMD didn't voice his opinions, I said he did no scumhunting. And then he tries deflecting it to Charter.

This time, my vote's not shaking so easily.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Um, opinions are the result from scumhunting. How am I not scumhunting if I'm voicing opinions?
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Zilla »

Peanut gallery commenting =/= scumhunting.

You're doing no original research. You're just trying to channel discussion as you see fit. You've made no attempt to actually gather new information, instead you've been putting filters on the information that has been presented.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Who suspected Camn before me?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by camn »

THATS your defense? :)
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

It was new info, wasn't it? Directly contradicts her accusation. I'd call it a defense.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:48 pm

Post by camn »

So, KMD.. I was analyzing your posts, to confirm or deny your contention.. and I ask you.. were you SECRETLY suspecting me before THIS POST (287) ?? Cuz if not.. I would say Point: Zilla.
Kmd4390 wrote:
charter wrote: Zilla has a scum theory for 7 people. Discounting herself, and afatchic, and Porkens, that leaves us with camn. camn just moved up in scumminess.

Lynch Zilla.
Hmm. Good point here. I personally see Camn as town other than this, but if Zilla flips scum, I'll look closer.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

Charter connected you to Zilla. Zilla became nearly confirmed, so that was pretty much gone. THEN I brought my case on you. (Your link just froze up my computer...That's what I get for trying to open it...)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:00 pm

Post by mykonian »

Zilla wrote:I just realized: I really don't like KMD's position regarding Mykonian. He seems to think he's obvtown, but the way KMD is playing, you wouldn't know it.

And now that I look at him, he's still not scumhunting.

unvote: Mykonian
Vote: KMD
assumption: if KMD is scum, I would be likely town (buddying up)
if scum is still around, and I'm town, then why am I not mislynched?

busy week for the rest. I read most (I think) but nothing more :(

(and zilla, may I ask you, who haven't you thought scum till now?)
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:11 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:Charter connected you to Zilla. Zilla became nearly confirmed, so that was pretty much gone.
and then charter had some weak points hidden in some kind of analysis, and voted Llama, maybe a nice target. By this time, he could have made something better.
vote Charter
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Porkens »

hmmmmm, nope.

vote: Mykonian
L-1
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:57 am

Post by Incognito »

Post 720, Kmd4390 wrote:Why would only I get RB flavor?
I don't know what your role is, so I really couldn't answer that. It could be roletype-specific.
Post 720, Kmd4390 wrote:Call it coaching if you want, but I originally thought he was trying some sort of Gambit and needed to explain it. When he didn't explain, I thought less and less that this was the case.

I didn't see Llama as a power role. I saw him as doing something different. No idea what, but something.

Llama was one of my top 3 suspects on Day 1. One died and the other counter-claimed as doc. Pretty obvious why I voted him. I unvoted because of his claim.
Now that LF's claimed role is out in the open, do you feel like LF has shifted into a playstyle that fits more into the style of play that you're used to?

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

LF's disinterest in this game continues. There's no way this guy's a pro-town power role.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Incognito »

Porkens wrote:hmmmmm, nope.

vote: Mykonian
L-1
L-2 btw.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:18 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

charter wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Anyways, charters vote on me is funny. Especially where he cites jokes (539) as a reason for a vote. Also he completely misinterprets 649 from what I can see. That quote from myk regarding his earlier quote im pretty sure ment "I had not got targeted by llama day one when I said porkens was obv town".

We NEED to massclaim today. Im not sure if others see what I already see from this, but there is one big piece of information that can be picked up from a claim. I think myk or charter should start a massclaim, we have no time left to do this.
It didn't seem like it was a joke to me. It seemed like you were actually trying to argue you weren't scum because you never are.
So you want me using smiles when I am making jokes like that in the future? It was me getting frustrated about the 'FUN FACT' thing and making a joke about it.

charter wrote:Llama, post 539, what is the point of that post? It seems very defensive seeing as how I didn't see how any of the stuff you reponded to was an attack.
Llama wrote:Im starting to lean to a charter-incog pairing though on a gut level. Im pretty sure that zilla, porkens and myk are town, also I am starting to gain confidence in camn town.
Anything more than gut for any of these?
Im have my three town reads already, which leaves just four players. Of them I think camn is town, and actually given that we never had a massclaim is a small point for kmd town. That I will explain after we massclaim though.

You ignored everything but zilla yesterday, quite intentionally at times, even when it was obvious that VP was going to be at least forced to claim it was brushed aside for a case that is now dropped, and you skated by D1 with nothing added to the game effectively.

Now when you eliminate what you misinterpreted, when you already take into effect what I said about choosing myk to be sure I got something out there, all you have against me in your post is "argued meta" and "buddied to myk". I call it defended my town read, but if you want to call it buddying to make your case two points instead of one, I can just prove it wrong.

Also the rest of that post is clarifying my role, and responding to a meta question.
charter wrote:Some things that weren't included in my last post because they happened earlier was his vote for VP when mykonian was coming under fire and then his insistance that myk is town, where there's really no reason for this at all. His case against VP was weak and he never pursued it, instead letting others interrogate VP. I'm currently thinking it is Llama and possibly myko. I can still see how Llama can be scum and trying to buddy up to myko.
Wouldnt be moving a wagon onto VP from myk be more of a scumtell if myk is scum? If myk is town that part of the case gets much weaker quickly. Also I count four back in fourth posts with me and VP in three days, it may be slightly less activity then thread average, but I wasnt lurking in an attempt to get him lynched like you seem to be suggesting.

~~~

Charter is doing it again if you havent noticed. He basically is treating me as Zilla yesterday, while ignoring everything else that is going on. Even the "def him but works with others" suspicion line is reoccuring. At this point he is just going to stop commenting on the rest of the game, again.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Incognito wrote:
Post 720, Kmd4390 wrote:Why would only I get RB flavor?
I don't know what your role is, so I really couldn't answer that. It could be roletype-specific.
I doubt it.
Incognito wrote: Now that LF's claimed role is out in the open, do you feel like LF has shifted into a playstyle that fits more into the style of play that you're used to?
Meh. A little. His stances seem more Llama-like, but he still isn't trying to control the game. He says he trusts his town reads more than his scum reads, but I don't like that excuse.

Wow. His last post, yes. Definitely the Llama I am used to. Note that that doesn't make him town. His scum game is normally very good.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by Zilla »

LlamaFluff wrote:Wouldnt be moving a wagon onto VP from myk be more of a scumtell if myk is scum? If myk is town that part of the case gets much weaker quickly. Also I count four back in fourth posts with me and VP in three days, it may be slightly less activity then thread average, but I wasnt lurking in an attempt to get him lynched like you seem to be suggesting.
WIFOM of the worst type. I don't see how Mykonian being town makes it any less of a scumtell. Good scum can play it to the hilt.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by camn »

Sorry I have let today get ahead of me.
Here is where I straighteb out my head. And yours. :)

The Living:
1.Kmd4390

I still think he of all people should have caught on to what VP was doing. But Meh. Special circumstance.
His "Confidence" that I am scum seems a little false to me. I feel like he is playing to his OWN town meta, but not convincingly.
The fact that he was seemingly UNAWARE that he had softclaimed is almost insane... and his obsession with SA is equally nuts. Spyrex plays there, right? so obv there would be some crossover.
Also, throughout today he has never wavered at saying that I, CAMN, am obv-scum, and that he is convinced of it. Yet he has BARELY pushed a case of any kind. Once again, it feels like he is imitating his own town-meta.
Prob-scum.

4.LlamaFluff

I believe his claim. . . until we get info on Myko.. then I want to re-evaluate him. Terrible lynch today.. prob-town.

5.Porkens

Obv-town.

7.camn

Obv-town.

8.Mykonian

Obv-scum.
his logical inconsistencies are too incredible.
I think he is scum, and Llama gave him a 1-shot Doc power, and he thought that that was going to give him a free pass.

9.Charter

He, IMO, is playing typical charter. Alternating between lurking, arrogance, and tunnel vision.. he is just as scummy as ever. However, I have been wrong about him too many times. . .i am desensitized. I would support his lynch, mostly because I think he would fail in endgame, if he turns out to be town.

10.Incognito

Day one I thought he was suspect, but he has come around to the Incog I know. Prob-town.

11.Zilla

This is difficult. I think town... but I need this question answered..
Did Llama-fluff give Zilla her ability?
I know I am role-speculating too much, but I wonder about it.
If she was granted 1-Doc by Spyrex. . then I think Obv-town.
If by Llama.. then Prob-town.

THUS, I believe the final 2 scum are KMD and Myko.
Of course, even
I
, camn, have been known to be wrong.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

camn wrote:
1.Kmd4390

I still think he of all people should have caught on to what VP was doing. But Meh. Special circumstance.
His "Confidence" that I am scum seems a little false to me. I feel like he is playing to his OWN town meta, but not convincingly.
The fact that he was seemingly UNAWARE that he had softclaimed is almost insane... and his obsession with SA is equally nuts. Spyrex plays there, right? so obv there would be some crossover.
Also, throughout today he has never wavered at saying that I, CAMN, am obv-scum, and that he is convinced of it. Yet he has BARELY pushed a case of any kind. Once again, it feels like he is imitating his own town-meta.
Prob-scum.
I posted my case earlier.

And why would I imitate my town meta as scum? I suck as town, but I'm good as scum. :lol:
camn wrote:
11.Zilla

You think Llama has the ability to give protections out both during the day AND night?
camn wrote: THUS, I believe the final 2 scum are KMD and Myko.
Of course, even
I
, camn, have been known to be wrong.
Would I really defend my buddy near a lynch? :lol:
Come on. That's insulting. XD
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Zilla wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Wouldnt be moving a wagon onto VP from myk be more of a scumtell if myk is scum? If myk is town that part of the case gets much weaker quickly. Also I count four back in fourth posts with me and VP in three days, it may be slightly less activity then thread average, but I wasnt lurking in an attempt to get him lynched like you seem to be suggesting.
WIFOM of the worst type. I don't see how Mykonian being town makes it any less of a scumtell. Good scum can play it to the hilt.
Its a tell only if myk is scum because I shut the door on that lynch. If I left it open ended and came back to it later, I would agree.

@camn - I never targeted zilla so her claim is a role claim, I had nothing to do with it.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by camn »

Kmd4390 wrote:You think Llama has the ability to give protections out both during the day AND night?
I was thinking a N0, maybe? But he denies it.
Which, given Myko is telling the truth about Llama, practically confirms her! Unless she is a scum-doc?? Oh, my head. I need a drink.
Kmd4390 wrote:Would I really defend my buddy near a lynch? :lol:
Come on. That's insulting. XD
Why not? Vintage WIFOM :)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

There wasn't a N0. :facepalm:

What is wrong with WIFOM btw?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by camn »

I have no info as to N0.. but I don't need to guess.
Llama denies any involvement.
And don't facepalm ME, sir!

And NOTHING is wrong with WIFOM! Thats why I wouldn't put it past you!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:29 pm

Post by Porkens »

camn wrote: 11.Zilla
What makes you think of this question?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:44 pm

Post by camn »

what do you mean?

I was thinking if she was naturally assigned Doc, then she probably isn't scum.. but if she was Llama-assigned doc.. she may or may not be?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:46 pm

Post by camn »

Of course, SINCE then.. I have been thinking about her being scum-doc to OFFSET Llama-docs....
and then my head explodes,
and I remember why setup speculation is stupid.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”