Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:17 am

Post by ZazieR »

Thanks, will get to them asap.

Votecount
mykonian - 6 (LlamaFluff,
cateraction
, Spolium, ortolan, Kise, populartajo)
Lamont_Cranston - 5 (magnus_orion, Kairyuu, Albert B. Rampage, Gorrad, MrBuddyLee)
ZEEnon - 5 (WeyounsLastClone, PhilyEc, mykonian, Stephoscope, Lamont_Cranston)
Gorrad - 2 (Kmd4390, Starbuck)
zwetschenwasser - 1 (Benmage)
magnus_orion - 1 (
ZazieR
)
Jebus - 1 (zwetschenwasser)
Not voting: Jebus,
semioldguy
, Seraphim, ZEEnon

Then do Shinigami only eat apples?

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:51 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:Was Mastin town or maf' in 145?
Scum. But why did you wanna know?
Kise wrote:And if english isn't Myk's 1st language, then how does he know when to use big words like 'subjective'???
Because there are two types of Dutchies. Those who use the same words over and over again as they don''t know a different word for it (me) and those who have a large English vocabulary (Myko)
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:53 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:3)
I think he will flip town.
I have no idea what he'll flip. :roll:
Why did you ''fix'' this part?
Because the only reason I see that he has a wagon is because of iniconsistent logic. Based on his meta he behaves the same way as town or mafi. It is because I saw him do the same thing as mafi that makes me thinnk he
couild
actually be mafi, but I hold his behavior as a null tell.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:54 am

ZazieR wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:Mastin claims to be a Shinigami, magnus_orion.
They are unlynchable and unkillable according to the rules.
^^Why you forgot him
Unless you really can put more backing that he belived that he was what he claimed, and played as such, this isnt scummy. If anything this is more of an IIOA post. LC is misinterpreting it pretty badly. To me this is the same as saying 'zwet claims to be that guys wife'.

If he said "Mastin claims to be shin and I believe it", we would be having a different discussion. I do not see anything that suggests this though.
If ZEE never explains what he meant, I want to hear it from you what you think he meant. As I''m reading here and from the responses he has given that he believed Mastin''s claim.
QFT.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Tajo wrote:I propose something. We have already some decent suspects. What about if we concentrate discussion in these suspects and finally decide a vote and start railing discussion/reactions and such.
I really hope that you''re not saying that we should only concentrate on those players, because if that''s the case, I''m so against it.
So explain what you''re saying here.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont wrote:Lurkers: Jebus, MBL, Seraph, Stepho
Scummy: Zee, Gorrad, ABR, Kai

I'm down with any of the above 8 until further notice.
I''m against any lynches that are based upon that player being a lurker. Especially in this set-up, due to the rule of Death Note conveyance.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 am

Post by ZazieR »

zwetschenwasser wrote:He has gone on a silence strike in honor of my life. You're not going to get anything out of him for the time being.
Always have hope when I am present :D
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Well, Mastin claimed scum. Is this behavior not that of one who wishes to be strung up?

Even though he claimed scum, I didn't believe him to be scum, because scum wouldn't claim scum. Therefore, I didn't want anyone to lynch him.
So instead of saying that you think he''s town for this and that reason, you state that he''s a jester? Why?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

magnus_orion wrote:Screw it. If you guys are going to post anyway, Lamont, I demand you tell me why you were ignoring entire sections ofmy posts against you, and why you refuse to acknowledge that you did. You yourself agreed ignoring people was a scumtell, correct?
Lamont, what have you to say about this?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:55 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kairyuu wrote:We're lynching Lamont. That will happen. He's scummy as fuck, and is only suspecting me because I accused him of being scum, called Mastin town, and was right.

Also, note how he completely ignored my entire first catch-up post, when a large chunk of it was directed at him. Scummy McScumscum needs to die, and quickly too.
Add this as well to the above post.
Lamont
, what do you have to say?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 am

ZazieR wrote:
magnus_orion wrote:Screw it. If you guys are going to post anyway, Lamont, I demand you tell me why you were ignoring entire sections ofmy posts against you, and why you refuse to acknowledge that you did. You yourself agreed ignoring people was a scumtell, correct?
Lamont, what have you to say about this?
I addressed his arguments satisfactorily (such as they are :roll: ).
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:58 am

Post by ZazieR »

Can you link to those posts so that I can look at them when I get back home?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 am

ZazieR wrote:
Kairyuu wrote:We're lynching Lamont. That will happen. He's scummy as fuck, and is only suspecting me because I accused him of being scum, called Mastin town, and was right.

Also, note how he completely ignored my entire first catch-up post, when a large chunk of it was directed at him. Scummy McScumscum needs to die, and quickly too.
Lamont
I say that they both are buddies in RL, they have decided they want to lynch me and regardless of what I say it will be scummy. They will deny it but it is true.

The post he referenced is such a wall-o-crap "case", I didn't see how anyone could take it seriously.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 am

ZazieR wrote:Can you link to those posts so that I can look at them when I get back home?
Just ISO Magnus and you can see my responses, mostly in blue.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 am

Post by populartajo »

ZazieR wrote:
Tajo wrote:I propose something. We have already some decent suspects. What about if we concentrate discussion in these suspects and finally decide a vote and start railing discussion/reactions and such.
I really hope that you''re not saying that we should only concentrate on those players, because if that''s the case, I''m so against it.
Why are you so against it?

I hate it when conversations starts going in one million tangents and we can get a consensus on at least a explicit point.

Trust me, in posterior stages of the game, if we concentrate discussion in explicit points, we'll know every player reaction/opinion to them.

At this point everyone is going wherever they like and I dont even know, for example, what does everyone think of myko.

See my point?
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
magnus_orion
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
magnus_orion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:37 am

Post by magnus_orion »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

Lamont
I say that they both are buddies in RL, they have decided they want to lynch me and regardless of what I say it will be scummy. They will deny it but it is true.

The post he referenced is such a wall-o-crap "case", I didn't see how anyone could take it seriously.
You think that just because we know each other and came to similar conclusions, that we were conspiring against you out of the game?
LOL
Of course I'm going to deny your baseless allegations. Because they aren't true, and you cannot prove otherwise because of that.

Explain why you don't see how anyone could take it seriously, then.
If it is as crappy as you say, surely it cannot be hard to discount to make me stop accusing you for it?

I'll also note that you've acknowledged that you are ignoring the case, and that you've already said doing so would be a scumtell, so, even in your own eyes, you've been acting scummy.
Show
Why, yes, I do exist simply to make your life a living hell.
Win-Loss
Town: 10-3
Scum: 5-2
Serial Killer: 0-2
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:47 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Lamont:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

Lamont
I say that they both are buddies in RL,
Yes we are. Your point?

they have decided they want to lynch me and regardless of what I say it will be scummy. They will deny it but it is true.
Bullshit. We've barely even spoken to each other since this game started, and wouldn't be stupid enough to talk about it outside of the thread either way. Essentially what you're saying is that because magnus and I agree on something and we know each other in rl, we must be plotting against you for our own nefarious purposes. That's the most contrived, bullshit defense I've ever seen. How about Mastin? Was he in on our "scheme" too, even though we don't know him in rl? Is everyone who suspects you "plotting to get you lynched regardless of what you say?"

Address my fucking points. I don't remember seeing where you call ignoring people a scumtell, but magnus said you did, so therefore you are being blatently scummy BY YOUR OWN DEFINITION. Also, calling something crap does not invalidate it by any means. Either address my points or concede them. Those are your only two options. If you ignore them in your next post you have effectively conceded the entire case to be true.
Bolded mine.

Preview edit: Yeah. What magnus said also.

@all: Still working on reading. I just couldn't let that post get by without response.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Below is the referenced "over-defensive-much" post by Zee:
ZEEnon wrote:
PhilyEc wrote:Lamont, Zeenon, Benmage. You three exhibited these behaviours aye?
I was working on a post right before the kill happened.
You see evidence of that since I posted the next two posted extremely quickly.
Just because people were posting when it happened doesn't mean they are the ones that caused the death.
If your theory about death notes are correct, the player can probably choose the time it occurs.
Do you really think the death note user would post when their kill was supposed to occur? I think not.
I think that the chances are greater that it was a vigilante kill.
You seem to have a lot of inside knowledge.
Does appear rather over defensive.
ZazieR wrote: Does the bolded make him more likely to be scum? If so, why?
YES omg you’re a genius you’ve done it! You’ve found the scum!
ZazieR wrote:
Lamont wrote:Lurkers: Jebus, MBL, Seraph, Stepho
Scummy: Zee, Gorrad, ABR, Kai

I'm down with any of the above 8 until further notice.
I''m against any lynches that are based upon that player being a lurker. Especially in this set-up, due to the rule of Death Note conveyance.
Why, are you worried it'll end up on a lurker? Because than we could just lynch that lurker?
ZazieR wrote:Can you link to those posts so that I can look at them when I get back home?
Stop quadruple posting and I'm sure you'd be able to find things yourself.

This game is tough to follow because you have to sort through masses of fluff to find little tidbits of key information.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 am

No I didn't say you were conspiring outside the game.

I said that as a natural consequence of being friends in RL you both act together accordingly. I'm willing to accept that.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:03 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Lamont:
they have decided they want to lynch me and regardless of what I say it will be scummy.
The wording implies a choice, which cannot be made unknowingly. To decide somethingyou must be aware of the choice. Either you worded that very poorly (as both magnus and myself interpreted it the same way) or you actually wanted to imply deliberate cheating on our parts. If it was the second then it's another point against you in the asshole column, since there is nothing that either of us has done to warrent such an accusation.

Also, I'm giving you one more chance to address all of the cases against you (and calling them crap or saying you already have does not cut it) before I will assume you to be conceding every point that has been leveled against you (this means Mastin, myself, magnus, and anyone I'm missing who have brought cases against you which you then ignored or wrote off as crap). You cannot expect to get away with holding yourself to a different set of scumtells than those you apply to others.
Because, no matter how you dress it up, that's what the world is. A community of idiots doing a series of things until the world explodes and we all die.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 am

Post by Benmage »

Kairyuu wrote: You cannot expect to get away with holding yourself to a different set of scumtells than those you apply to others.
I do this..because i know i'm innocent so acting scummy means shit. But others who act scummy, well i don't know their allegiance so its a scum tell :P unfair aint it :wink: ...

And geeze Kairyuu you got a lot of RL friends playing these games aye.
Kairyuu
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Kairyuu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:20 am

Post by Kairyuu »

@Benmage: If you hold others to scumtells and then commit the same scumtells yourself then it is logical that those who notice will call you out for both being hypocritical and for being scummy based on your own definition of such. It's a good way to get lynched.

And yes, I have recruited a good number of rl friends onto this site. magnus, Isacc, madeofphail, Nightwolf, Inquisitor Vulcan Skorn, fallen angel, Bloody bAndana, and blackcatcontract were all recruited by me. Of those, only Isacc, magnus, and fallen angel spend any decent length of time on site anymore.
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 am

Post by cateraction »

I feel much more comfortable with an LC lynch than a zee lynch, but I still favor lynching myk
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:07 am

Post by ZazieR »

populartajo wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Why are you so against it?

I hate it when conversations starts going in one million tangents and we can get a consensus on at least a explicit point.

Trust me, in posterior stages of the game, if we concentrate discussion in explicit points, we'll know every player reaction/opinion to them.

At this point everyone is going wherever they like and I dont even know, for example, what does everyone think of myko.

See my point?
Then ask what their opinions are of specific players, but don''t say that we should only focus on those players. Because if we''ll only focus on specific players, we''ll have to look back during later days.
Let''s just say that during day 6, there will be 8 players left. Of those, only 2 of them got more attention than the others due to this approach. But at a point like this, it''s important that you also have information about the remaining 6 players. Due to your appraoch, players will have to look back. And I don''t think many want to look back if this game has 80+ posts.
That''s why I''m against, and rather have that you ask each player what their opinion is of a specific player. As long as we don''t focus all of our attention of a few specific players.
Ignore the ''R''
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

NFO! LC IS TOWNDAMMIT
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”