Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by Netlava »

JereIC and Howard are scum I think.

Do You Want Love Or You Want Fame?

Not voting - 5 (HowardRoark, JereIC, The Replacement, Netlava, Light-kun)

5 alive, 3 to lynch

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 916)
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Netlava »

My case against JereIC still applies. Off the top of my head, the most major point again JereIC was that he called me a liar while not necessarily being suspicious of me. Which is inconsistent, as calling someone a liar involves being suspicious of them in this game.

I also didn't like his unvote of tubby at L-1. A townie vote to put someone at L-1 is very likely to result in a quickhammer, so if JereIC were town, he would realize this and not unvote to "think about it more," as by that point it is too late.

Now that DtF is confirmed town, I'm a bit confused why the Replacement wasn't hammered. This is my biggest question mark against him, but I think it's quite possible that the scum weren't well-coordinated enough to hammer. So between Replacement/Howard, I'm still debating who is scum, though at this point I'm leaning scum on Howard. I think JereIC is my top pick for today, with Howard as my second pick.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by JereIC »

LK, you said yesterday you'd kill Replacement or Net tonight. Why are they both still alive?
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by Light-kun »

I didn't kill. After doing the math, I found it too risky to shoot even with a scum flip. BBIAM for a further post.
Show
Town: 2-3-0
Mafia: 1-0-0
Neu~: 0-0-0
-neu: 0-1-0
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Netlava wrote:My case against JereIC still applies. Off the top of my head, the most major point again JereIC was that he called me a liar while not necessarily being suspicious of me. Which is inconsistent, as calling someone a liar involves being suspicious of them in this game.

I also didn't like his unvote of tubby at L-1. A townie vote to put someone at L-1 is very likely to result in a quickhammer, so if JereIC were town, he would realize this and not unvote to "think about it more," as by that point it is too late.

Now that DtF is confirmed town, I'm a bit confused why the Replacement wasn't hammered. This is my biggest question mark against him, but I think it's quite possible that the scum weren't well-coordinated enough to hammer. So between Replacement/Howard, I'm still debating who is scum, though at this point I'm leaning scum on Howard. I think JereIC is my top pick for today, with Howard as my second pick.
You're initial attack (the liar statement) is false. His unvote of Tubby does make him suspicious and is noted. Now, would you care to make a case linking Howard or Replacement to jere? There are only six possible scum pairs, and if you exclude yourself, that makes 3. H+J, J+R, H+R

Pick one and prove it.
Show
"To give a PM in an open game that isn't shown is bastard modding. [...] LK wouldn't do that." ~KMD4390
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:07 pm

Post by Netlava »

Care to explain why it's "false"?
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:15 am

Post by JereIC »

Light-kun wrote:I didn't kill. After doing the math, I found it too risky to shoot even with a scum flip. BBIAM for a further post.
Aight, that makes sense. For the record, if you had come to this conclusion yesterday, I would have hammered tubby in 888.
Netlava wrote:Off the top of my head, the most major point again JereIC was that he called me a liar while not necessarily being suspicious of me. Which is inconsistent, as calling someone a liar involves being suspicious of them in this game.
In what post did I call you a liar?
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Netlava »

JereIC wrote:Your current explanation doesn't match your previous behavior, so either you were lying then or are lying now.
Netlava wrote:Huh? Are you calling me a liar??
Netlava wrote:I think this is the most important part. Accusing someone of lying is a pretty hefty accusation, something that would definitely be accompanied by a vote or at least some sort of comment about alignment.
JereIC wrote:- And no, the lying thing was part of me being a jackass yesterday.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by JereIC »

Netlava wrote:
JereIC wrote:Your current explanation doesn't match your previous behavior, so either you were lying then or are lying now.
Netlava wrote:Huh? Are you calling me a liar??
Netlava wrote:I think this is the most important part. Accusing someone of lying is a pretty hefty accusation, something that would definitely be accompanied by a vote or at least some sort of comment about alignment.
JereIC wrote:- And no, the lying thing was part of me being a jackass yesterday.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Yeah, I did accuse you of lying, and when I did I was actually very suspicious of you. However, as I reread your posts I started leaning towards me misunderstanding you, meaning you weren't necessarily lying, and I became less suspicious of you. Basically, when I thought you were lying in your case against me, I was suspicious of you.

Right now I'm leaning towards voting for Howard. He tried incredibly hard to support Tubby's claim and supported a Net bandwagon (with Tubby) until suddenly and with little explanation hammering Tubby. As I said earlier, his early vote for tubby is weird, but I think you can find a scummy explanation for it pretty easily.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by The Replacement »

Netlava wrote:Now that DtF is confirmed town, I'm a bit confused why the Replacement wasn't hammered. This is my biggest question mark against him, but I think it's quite possible that the scum weren't well-coordinated enough to hammer.
I don't recall ever being in a position to have been hammered.
Willing to replace into any non-mini game. Just shoot me a PM.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

HowardRoark and JereIC are my two suspects, with Howard as my top suspect.

I disagree with Jere that Howard was trying incredibly hard to support tubby's case as a re-read really shows him trying to push the lynch on Netlava more than anything else. The hammer looked really bad to me though due to the fact that he had been so heavily scrutinizing Netlava up until that point.

Howard, not much happened between your last two posts of the day, what sold you on the scum fail in your hammer that you weren't convinced of in your prior post?
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Netlava »

Um... yes you were. Dtf's town vote + 3 scum = hammer. Which now that I think of it, is pretty suspicious.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Light-kun »

In my opinion, Jazz, that is the replacer (sic), is definitely mafia. I haven't a clue who is mafia with this person.
Show
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Hey guys, I will be gone from Monday, June 15, until Thursday, June 18. There is no back-up mod unfortunately, so I will unable to do any mod stuff until I return. Hopefully, you guys won't lynch anybody, but in the chance you do happen to agree upon someone to lynch, please try not to talk after someone is lynched and treat it as if I have locked the thread. IF this happens, you may send me night actions as well. But just giving you a heads up. I will try to do any prodding tomorrow, if needed, and hopefully things will run smoothly during my short absence.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:51 pm

Netlava wrote:Um... yes you were. Dtf's town vote + 3 scum = hammer. Which now that I think of it, is pretty suspicious.
One vote, when four are needed, is a little farfetched in being surprised at no hammer when there is no way that three scum would be able to coordinate and make sure they could each get their vote on before drawing a bunch of attention to themselves and before Drake would be able to unvote. If it's L-1, that's entirely different.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:23 am

Post by HowardRoark »

Why the hammer on tubby216? I had been uncertain of his alignment and while working to determine how the game would be balanced based on the claims, I decided he was probably scum.
tubby216 (892) wrote:well played scum gg all
sold me. This is something he has done a few times before . . . a scum tell for him. I knew we had one at that point and Netlava could wait until today (and hopefully others would begin to see what I was seeing).

As for a case on partners based on links to tubby216, I need to do a little research.

Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Netlava »

I just realized something... Howard voted for me and I was at L-2 yesterday. If Howard were town, I would have been more likely to be hammered (as opposed to the Replacement's L-3). Since I know I'm town, this increases Howard's scumminess by quite a bit.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:40 pm

That's a much better point, especially considering that both you and tubby216 were both at L-2 at the same time. I don't think it's likely that the two of you can be town together.
Light-kun
Light-kun
Goon
Light-kun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Light-kun »

Hm...interesting. No defense Replacement?
Show
Netlava
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Netlava
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Post by Netlava »

Hmm... I think HR is my top suspect now. I think I'll probably be voting HR.
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Light-kun wrote:Hm...interesting. No defense Replacement?
Defense from what? If you are talking about Post 912 there aren't any points to defend against.
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:01 pm

Post by HowardRoark »

Light-kun (898) wrote:JereIC with netlava would make the scum team in my opinion.
Light-kun (912) wrote:In my opinion, Jazz, that is the replacer (sic), is definitely mafia.
This is our second LyLo day, can you please pick a suspect and make an actual case?

Netlava (900) wrote:JereIC and Howard are scum I think.
In your next post, you state a case against JereIC and follow it with . . .
Netlava (901) wrote:I'm still debating who is scum, though at this point I'm leaning scum on Howard. I think JereIC is my top pick for today, with Howard as my second pick.
This is the third day you have named JereIC as your main suspect, then didn't fight to have him lynched or at least BW'ed.
Netlava (916) wrote:Howard voted for me and I was at L-2 yesterday. If Howard were town, I would have been more likely to be hammered (as opposed to the Replacement's L-3).
Or the fact that you deiced to bus tubby216 at that point since you were the most popular wagon after his.

JereIC (908) wrote:Right now I'm leaning towards voting for Howard. He tried incredibly hard to support Tubby's claim and supported a Net bandwagon (with Tubby)
I tried to understand what was going on. I had been calling for a Netlava wagon, and tubby216 followed my vote.
JereIC
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
JereIC
Dr. Pants on Fire
Dr. Pants on Fire

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by JereIC »

HR, so are you thinking Net was one of Tubby's scumbuddies? If so, do you think there's a third, and who would it be?
HowardRoark
HowardRoark
Goon
HowardRoark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:01 am

Post by HowardRoark »

I am thinking that Netlava is scum. tubby216 has flipped scum. Therefore, I guess I am thinking that he is one of the buddies. As for a third, my second suspect has been Jazzmyn (now The Replacement). In the meantime, I am searching for linkage/distancing to firm up my Netlava read and hone in on the third. This should come no later than tomorrow. I know that you are willing to vote me now, so who are you thinking for a third?
The Replacement
The Replacement
Townie
The Replacement
Townie
Townie

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:53 pm

I don't like that you are looking for something to match your already stated suspicions, building the case after you've determined a verdict.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”