Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by Zorblag »

EBWOP:

DrippingGoofball had firmly established that she thought Adel was town. Not that Adel actually was town.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Ectomancer
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Ectomancer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Ectomancer »

I dont need time to think. I'll lynch Porkens or Spring.

I'd like the rest of you in this little proposed equation to rapid fire off 2 choices as well and we can debate about whether it was wise later.
I have a degree in bullshit. I have patents on entire lines of bullshit. So don't sit here and feed me a line of bullshit and think that I'm not going to recognize it as one.

This unsupported statement brought to you by the Anti-Supported Statement League of the United States and Territories (ASSLUST)
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Unvote

Why didn't you apologise to SpyreX after he replaced out?

I'm dismayed that it takes this to get what I want out of you.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Elmo »

Gurgi: I don't think I've said it's bad for Spring not to explain herself. An simple answer would be that she's criticised Adel for not doing so, which looks like hypocrisy. (There is a longer answer, but it's quite unappealing to read or type.)
Lord Gurgi wrote:I will now do in excruciating detail what you refuse to help me force Adel and springlullaby to do. Just so you understand my frustration.
Spring here is news to me. How would we go about forcing her to answer things? Also, you could perfectly well decline to answer my question.
Lord Gurgi wrote:Read above for another fun reason to withhold information.
I don't really think that answers what I said. I don't see your reasoning for ascribing which out of many motivations - some pro-town, some not - to Adel not giving reasons.

The part of the case against Adel I don't really buy into is "Adel has no pro-town motivation for doing ___". It's very appealing, but I don't see how you can soundly assert that. I have deleted a very complicated and probably pointless section here :P
Succinctness is pro-town.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Zorblag »

So, Ectomancer, Elmo and Lord Gurgi, do you have a take on Troll's qualm with DrippingGoofball?

Troll's top two lynches would be DrippingGoofball and one of Porkens and springlullaby. Troll knows that this be three rather than two but Troll has trouble deciding which of the other two be scummier and would be willing to vote for either.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Adel has criticised Porkens for the same thing as well. If we're hunting hypocrisy, mass suicide is the best thing to do. You can't really force people into anything, you just need to be willing to risk a lynch to get them to play nice. I don't like withholding information from the town. It's built upon the assumption that you think that you alone are superior to the rest of the town, which obviously isn't the sort of position you are ever convinced to leave. It's easier for me to assume there's a scum motivation than to think the person doing it is condescending and egotistical. Too many egos spoil everything.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Zorblag, I can't read DGB. My plan with DGB, as I believe I have said before, is to leave her for last. If you all think you understand her to do this, please go right ahead, I'm not comfortable saying anything one way or the other.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Zorblag »

So Lord Gurgi has no Take on her calling Porkens's vote for Adel bussing when she says that she believes Adel to be town?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

No. The last game I modded DGB bussed the player that she needed to survive to win on day one and kept going after it lost steam and continued to do so afterwards, then claimed cultist truthfully. I can't read insanity.
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Post by Elmo »

@Troll: Yes.. I noticed it but discarded it for some reason, I can't remember why. It does look odd, and I'd like DGB to answer that. I can remember a response, but I don't think it was good enough. ..DGB?
Lord Gurgi wrote:Adel has criticised Porkens for the same thing as well.
Where?
Lord Gurgi wrote:It's built upon the assumption that you think that you alone are superior to the rest of the town
Why is it that necessarily so? I'd think it's a reasonable idea that it's simply good to have one townie who's very difficult to manipulate, for example. Whether the value of that is worth the cost in trust and information is a theory judgement. I'd say no, but I find it difficult to rule out the idea someone out there would say yes.

Passion is inversely proportional to the amount of real information available. ~ Gregory Benford
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Lord Gurgi, the quality of a potential bus no be the issue. It be that DrippingGoofball says that Adel be town and the only reasonings she gives for Prokens voting for Adel involve bussing or town tunneling. This indicates that she knows that Adel be scum as Porkens as scum no could bus Adel, it just no be what bus means. If DripingGoofball thinks that a vote from scum Prokens for Adel must be bussing then Adel must believe that both are scum.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Adel »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Zorblag wrote:Troll has serious issues with this statement from DrippingGoofball and tried to give DrippingGoofball a chance to clarify what she be saying.
As DrippingGoofball has made it clear that she thinks that Adel be scum
it no makes any sense at all for Porkens to be bussing Adel if Porkens be scum. Scum no can bus town. Them can only bus scum.
The bolded statement is patently incorrect and invalidates your argument completely.
I firmly believe Adel to be town.
I believe that while I've had some moments of doubt, given the wall-of-texts of arguments against her, I have made it very clear that I remain unconvinced. I have said, not very long ago, that I will NOT vote Adel.

This may seem paradoxical but I tend to believe that the players posting walls-of-text cases against Adel ought to be townies.
italics to set off what I think may be a contradiction... is this what you were referring to Troll?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:22 pm

Post by Elmo »

Actually. I reread, I don't think it's a contradiction. I'll let DGB defend herself, I guess, although I'll say why if you want, Troll.

Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Zorblag »

Adel, actually, that no be much of an issue for Troll. It fits with what DrippingGoofball had said about other players previously. It be the fact that Porkens would be bussing Adel when Adel be town that has Troll's panties in a bunch.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Post by Adel »

post explosion, I guess not
Adel wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Zorblag wrote:Troll has serious issues with this statement from DrippingGoofball and tried to give DrippingGoofball a chance to clarify what she be saying.
it no makes any sense at all for Porkens to be bussing Adel if Porkens be scum. Scum no can bus town. Them can only bus scum.
The bolded statement is patently incorrect and invalidates your argument completely.
I believe that while I've had some moments of doubt, given the wall-of-texts of arguments against her, I have made it very clear that I remain unconvinced. I have said, not very long ago, that I will NOT vote Adel.

This may seem paradoxical but I tend to believe that the players posting walls-of-text cases against Adel ought to be townies.
italics to set off what I think may be a contradiction...
+
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Elmo wrote:I don't get why tunnelling in that manner on Adel, someone you've vocally said was town, would make him look more townish to you.
He must really believe her to be scum. It seems a little too dogged to be bus'ing. Though you never know. Seems unlikely.
leaves me asking why Porkens gets a pass from DGB (dogged attack on Adel) and Vi gets a pass from DGB (wall of words attack on Adel) but spring (who is halfway inbetween Porkens and Vi for doggedness and wordiness) gets her vote.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by Zorblag »

If Elmo can clear this up Troll welcomes it. Troll no be looking for a mislynch, and would much prefer a way to reconcile what Troll sees an an inconsistency if that be possible.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
caf19
caf19
Goon
caf19
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by caf19 »

Votecount

Adel (3): Vi, Porkens, springlullaby
springlullaby (1): DrippingGoofball
Porkens (2): Ectomancer, Adel
DrippingGoofball (1): Zorblag

Not voting

Elmo
Lord Gurgi
caf

http://thenailbiter.wordpress.com
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:29 pm

Post by Adel »

Lord Gurgi wrote:
Unvote

Why didn't you apologise to SpyreX after he replaced out?

I'm dismayed that it takes this to get what I want out of you.
1. because post game or post-game PM is the proper time place to do so,
2. I think that this line is why he replaced out:
Adel wrote:
The "stalling" business with Porkens.
your lack of suspicion of him, giving him cover, not being concearned about his lack of contribution, ect, is really making me think that y'all have out-of-game agreement to to lynch each other in this game.
and I might have been right, and if so then no apology is needed from me.

unvote

I want to see which wagons start to compete when Elmo, LG and I are not voting.
Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Adel »

DrippingGoofball wrote:

In your opinion, who are the players that have posted wall of words attacks against me?
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Porkens »

SpyreX and I are friends in real life; but we'd never pull something like that.

In other news; I'm a cop. And Spring is town.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Adel wrote:this isn't even hard:
Porkens wrote:SpyreX is obvtown.

unvote, vote Adel
30 min later:
Porkens wrote:
Adel wrote:Did you really read all of the posts in this thread, since your last post, before your vote on me? Did you really think about all of those exchanges?
I skimmed. I didn't absorb much; it's all turning into white noise at this point (megapost v. megapost). But I do know SpyreX's claiming/shooting habits as vig, and I take that to be your main point against him even though you claim to do "deep, psycological meta analysis."
and he still hasn't stated why he is voting for me.

fucking read the posts he has made today. seriously, that is all that it takes.
Bolded section. Seems hypocritical.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

Porkens wrote:SpyreX and I are friends in real life; but we'd never pull something like that.

...What?
Elmo
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Elmo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Elmo »

No.. wait. I'm wrong.
DrippingGoofball wrote:It's really hard to pick between s-lulllaby and Porkens. vote: Porkens
(time passes)
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm willing to vote anyone that doesn't give off townie vibes - namely, springlullaby, Ectomancer, Vi, and to a lesser extent, Porkens.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Elmo wrote:Goofers, weren't you up for a Porkie lynch earlier? What'd you think of him now?
He's been downgraded to "tunneling townie."
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Elmo wrote:I don't get why tunnelling in that manner on Adel, someone you've vocally said was town, would make him look more townish to you.
He must really believe her to be scum. It seems a little too dogged to be bus'ing. Though you never know. Seems unlikely.
So basically:
DGB: I think Porkens is scummy, and Adel is obviously town.
(time passes)
Porkens: OMG ADEL OBVSCUM!
DGB: I think a bunch of people are more scummy than Porkens.
Elmo: Why?
DGB: Porkens is a tunnelling townie. I considered bussing, but his attack on Adel seems a little too dogged.

So I don't actually see it, really. Erp.

@Porkens: Sanity? Why are you claiming? Ironically, I actually considered you might be a cop pushing a guilty on Adel for a while; if you died, how would we avoid that?

Adel
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Adel
Crystalline Logick
Crystalline Logick

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Adel »

Porkens wrote:SpyreX and I are friends in real life; but we'd never pull something like that.

how confirmed is your sanity?

why did you think this was a good time to claim?

why should we believe your claim?
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

What they said, but more angry.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”