Newbie 792--Mafia Island ~ Mafia win!

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Boxman »

Hmm. The only thing I can say about this suspicion is that I'm always quiet until something exciting happens and we have more to go on.

That said, I don't like Indigo's active lurking comment much, either. Lurking helps the town in no way unless you are a power role trying to lay low.

FoS: IndigoHeron
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Tracker...not answering questions is not necessarily a Scum tell to me. That is if it happens once. I think giving someone the benefit of the doubt is good and perhaps they didn't see the question. That being said, if they are not answering any questions and questions have been pointed out to them the it is not a Pro Tiwn thing to me...

Oh...MiteyMouse is a she!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:08 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

@Papa Zito - I'm not trying to seem like anything. I know that I am a townie so I am going to act like normal. The only time I stop asking questions is when I have more important things to talk about, like defenses to votes directed at me, and my suspicions and votes.

@tracker - Well, first you say that you don't like to just hand over who you think is suspicious and not suspicious, then your next post tells us how scummy you think each player is. How come? I don't really understand how telling who you think is suspicious and not suspicious really benefits anybody. If you did not want to tell me, then I am fine with that and you could have just said so.
Darkstrike_11
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Darkstrike_11
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 am

Post by Darkstrike_11 »

Okay I am very much aware that this is a ridiculously long post. I went through each player and did a PBPA, to structure my thoughts. I thought I might as well post it up since it helps to see people’s actions better. If you don’t want to wade through it all though, read the bits in between for what I think of each person

THESP

post number:
1. Dislikes random voting, asks a load of questions
2. Prefers town roles, asks questions of Mitey and Indigo
3. Texas Post
4. Asks some more questions, says he has suspicions but doesn’t share
5. Likes my presence :D pseudo accuses wicked and boxman
6. asks for responses from wicked, asks Box for more content, expresses wish for less general content before a lynch (a response to the 20 pages comment)
7. asks for Agar’s suspicions
8. Doesn’t like the wicked-papa banter, wants to lynch Agar instead
9. Makes a post which qualifies post 5 as not being serious… :(
10. Doesn’t think wicked and box are town, thinks agar is scum
11. grue post
12. says he hasn’t said his reasoning for suspecting Agar
13. Says he doesn’t want to convince, but to gauge reactions, subscribes to the idea that people should keep information secret.
14. flattered post

His post rate is decent. I have said already how I think he’s experienced enough to be completely fooling me, but I get a town read. The call to withhold information and keep things to himself while asking questions strikes me as pro town. I think a scum would be trying to be more persuasive and obvious about suspecting people. Being quiet about suspicions while posting often makes me think town.

Darks’ view: TOWN

----------------------------------------------------

AGAR

1. banter post
2. finds random voting strange
3. explains hes used to clues
4. doesn’t want to random vote, wants to gauge opinion
5. says its too early to tell who is scum (on page 4)
6. suspects Papa Zito, for the speeding up comments

Seems to be very cautious. Isn’t posting that much, not sure if he’s lurking or not. The cautious thing seems like trying to blend in with the crowd, but I would say its much more likely a result of this style of gameplay as opposed to the version he’s used to, in which the town gets a bit more help. Therefore I don’t fault him for being tentative. I don’t really know one way or the other, and don’t have that much to go on, but this far I would be leaning o so slightly towards the scum side.

Darks’ view: NEUTRAL

---------------------------------------------------------

PAPA ZITO

1. votes Thesp in a joke vote
2. banter post
3. debates about question asking
4. says we need a random bandwagon to get anywhere
5. still wants the random bandwagon, votes tracker to encourage posting
6. explains random voting
7. banter post
8. banter post
9. attacks Boxman’s joke claim
10. attacks mitey for “coaching”
11. says he has no reads, suggests a massclaim
12. says hes unhappy with the pace
13. follows up the attack on mitey
14. explains his attack
15. says hes upset wit hthe joke post response
16. attacks me for attacking him for the speeding him up thing
17. more talk about coaching
18. starts to agree with mitey
19. retorts the speeding up attack, FOSs Agar
20. lots of reponses to questions
21. votes wickedestjr
22. claims the vote was a hunch
23. explains the hunch, says he isn’t sure about the game, says thesp is town
24. refutes the new attack for his speed comments from Indigo
25. does a PBPA on wicked and now says he is happy with his vote
26. more attacking wicked
27. questions thesp
28. more questioning, then develops into banter
29. does a player by player, says he has nothing on Agar so votes him
30. complains at wicked for bussing
31. refutes yet another attack on his speed comments, this time from Mitey

A very active player. Lots to say. He moves his vote around quite a lot. He seems to fluctuate between being sure in his votes to not really having any strong views about anyone. His PBPA was enough to convince him his vote was worthy on wicked, but he then changed to Agar after having nothing to accuse him with. This strikes me almost as if his earlier strong convictions were an attempt to draw other members onto a wagon. So far he has attacked wicked and Agar, possibly targeting the newer players? His commitment to the game is quite pro town, and he is good at pressuring people, but overall I would say I get a scummy-ish vibe from him. The thing is, I agree that there isn’t a huge amount to go on, but his attacks and sometime sureness in his votes seems contradictory. However I wouldn’t be surprised if he is an enthusiastic town member. Therefore:

Darks’ Read: NEUTRAL

---------------------------------------------

MITEY MOUSE

1. RV: wicked
2. says that not random voting led him to be jumped upon, which he didn’t want
3. banter
4. banter, though a comment construed by Papa as coaching
5. attacks a comment made by wicked, asks for game count
6. refutes the idea of a mass claim
7. refutes claim of coaching
8. more coaching discussion
9. refutes my scumtalk accusation
10. banter
11. banter/explanation
12. says that he doesn’t have a read on Papa
13. banter
14. tells tracker to give people the benefit of the doubt

Now I only just realised this, but mitey has contributed so very little to the game! Sure she has posted a lot, but hasn’t actually added to the game. She hasn’t expressed her suspicions, hasn’t done any scumhunting, and made a comment expressing her wish not to get jumped on ie a wish to avoid attention. Lurking is one thing, but appearing to be a part of the game while not actually participating or showing your hand is scummy. The fact that I didn’t realise this until doing a PBPA shows how effective this is. When there is a lack of decent evidence or scumtells, I would tend to suspect those who haven’t been participating (properly contributing to the game) as much. Thus my thoughts are scummy for Mitey.

Darks’ view: SCUM

----------------------------------------

INDIGO HERON

1. says he’s not scum, random votes tracker
2. says he’s VLA
3. banter about a previous game
4. says that the speed comment from Papa irks him, admits to active lurking
5. says it seems scummy, but waits for papa to defend himself

yep. That is it. He admits that he isn’t really contributing, but staying in the shadows. The only signs of life are when he tries to jump upon the speed comment from Papa which he successfully refuted a while back. Again, the lack of contribution annoys me. ACTIVE LURKING IS NOT PRO TOWN! It doesn’t help at all! The posts he DOES make seem to be very sheep-like. Following the crowd. Basically I don’t trust him. If he’s not posting, why should we assume he is town? In a game where there few scum tells, I would be quick to accuse those who have contributed the least. Perhaps you are responsible for the lack of scumtells. I want him to post more, and if he doesn’t we should lynch him simply because his actions are anti town. Tell us why you are worthy of keeping alive, Indigo, and we will consider it!

Darks’ view: SCUM

--------------------------------------

BOXMAN

1. Jokes that thesp is scum with him
2. other game banter
3. explains the joke post
4. banter
5. asks some questions, and casually places a L-2 vote on wicked
6. unvotes when I thought it was the L-1
7. says he wanted to pressurise wicked
8. slightly attacks wicked
9. says he randomly picked wicked to attack, and says he hasn’t seen any scumminess
10. sympathises with Thesp’s info holding back
11. FOSs Indigo for the lurkage

Again, seems to not be contributing as much. The vote for wicked seemed casual, but it was a fairly influential vote, the third on the wagon, then quickly retreated. He also comments on the lack of scummy activity. Most of his comments and actions are copies of other people’s. It’s not a scummy thing, perhaps an easily-swayed thing, but he does seem eager to blend in. My thoughts are incomplete on him.

-------------------------------------

WICKEDESTJR

1. random votes indigo, asks tracker only a question
2. Votes papa zito for his wish for a random bandwagon
3. unvotes papa
4. claims not to know about mafia talking, explains his random vote, makes a VERY weird comment to tracker about him being lynched due to lack of experience.
5. again claims not to know about mafia chat threads
6. votes me for the comment on Papa’s speed post
7. plays down the earlier weird comment
8. says he won’t unvote me
9. asks for the reasons why people voted for him
10. tries to defend what little people have on him
11. votes Papa again, this time for “changing his mind” over the speed thing
12. says there is not much to give opinions about
13. more talk against papa
14. tells people why he is voting papa again
15. starts to talk about Agar’s scumminess, just after thesp first preofesses it
16. FOSs Agar and Boxman for going with the flow ( first really perceptive comment)
17. asks tracker a question

Wow. If wicked was more experienced, I would have lynched this guy ages ago. There is a lot of potentially scummy activity here, namely the quickness to vote people, the constant reiterations and seemingly “play to the crowd” which a scum would do to draw in votes. He also follows the crowd a bit as far as suspicion goes. The not knowing about mafia chat upsets me, mostly because I believe him. I don’t think he knew about it, therefore I doubt he is scum. I think most of his posts could be misinformed townie posts quite easily. The problem with this verdict is that it is noticeable flawed. I am basing it upon one factor, the mafia chat thing. Thus letting that influence how I see his other posts. The fact that some of the more suspicious members have accused him at various points backs up the idea of wickedtown. (sounds like a nice lace :p) therefore in my mind:

Darks’ view: TOWN (though very very subject to change, terms and conditions apply.)

---------------------------------------

TRACKER

1. asks a few questions
2. FOSs me for the comment on Papa’s speed comment
3. asks some other questions
4. isn’t convinced by my defence, says he will return
5. calls for more clarification over voting intentions
6. answers some questions, complains for lack of content
7. denies wicked the option to write a list of suspected people
8. makes a list, everyone neutral or town apart from me and wicked

Really not sure how to read this guy. The whole vacation thing is fair enough, so there isn’t that much to read, but I’m thinking probably scum, simply because he hasn’t done anything particularly scummy. He has suspected me throughout, and kept to his convictions despite other people changing their views, which I weirdly see as a town read when I manage to get over the natural scum read I get from him voting me, a town. He is truly neutral in my mind.

--------------------------------------------

Well I found that enlightening for me. Turns out I have more scummier reads than I thought. Mitey was a surprise to me but that helped me realise her scumminess

The person I think is most scummy is without a doubt Indigoheron. I guess I’ll
confirm vote
. He really needs to post an explanation for why he thinks lurking is a good idea. Right now, there aren’t a huge amount of scumtells about, and with so little to read, I assume that the scum are hiding, thus Mitey and Indigo are my current suspicions.

Ok! I know that was incredibly boring, so to lighten it up here are 5 funny things that happened in the 4 hours it took to write this post:

1. I watched 3 episodes of family guy!
2. A spider crawled onto my desk, thinking it was the same one from before, I tried to give it a High 5 and may have broken it’s limb.
3. I threw a load of my history revision notes out of the window in celebration of finishing my last history exam, then was told by my parents to go and pick them all up.
4. I successfully introduced my sister to mafia, and she says she’s gonna play it with her friends at school tomorrow
5. There wasn’t a 5th funny thing :(

Gonna go rest my typing fingers in a bucket of ice.
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

Well...that sucks. Hitting 'refresh' every few hours on the same link simply does not work. You guys may have noticed that I was perpetually on-line for hours on end for a few days. I thought that the game had stalled and was waiting for a response.

And if you don't trust me....tough. If you want to go ahead, so be it. I honestly don't mind being a sacrificial lamb for the influential Day 1.
Indigo Heron - Who are you most suspicious of? Why?
Everyone (obviously). I feel thesp is scummy because he is trying to appear as town-ish as possible. That, coupled with a general bad experience of ICs in Newbie games, is leading me to suspect him. I suspect DarkStrike as well simply because of the way he structured the PBPA. It feels as if he's buttering up Thesp to be town-ish, or at least trying to befriend Thesp so that he has an ally in this game.

@tracker: Dodging questions...is a grey area. It could be scum of course, but it could also be pro-town roles attempting to go undercover, or it could be townies attempting to stay in the game.
最愛心。。。
Khelvaster
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Khelvaster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Khelvaster »

And the fifth votecount:

tracker(1): Indigo Heron

Wickedestjr(1): Mitey Mouse

Agar(1): Papa Zito

Popo Zito(1): Wickedstjr

Indigo Heron (1): Darkstrike

Lag actually does exist in real life. For proof, look no further than Jesus: When he died, it took him three *days* to respawn.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Hmm.

Indigo, what's your view on AGar?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:31 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

Nothing, really. He's not leaning towards either inclination to me. Not enough postings to go around, but if I didn't know any better, he's playing to avoid being lynched. It really seems that this is his first game, or he's using his juniority to play the newbie card.
最愛心。。。
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:39 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Khelvaster wrote:
And the fifth votecount:

tracker(1): Indigo Heron

Wickedestjr(1): Mitey Mouse

Agar(1): Papa Zito

Popo Zito(1): Wickedstjr

Indigo Heron (1): Darkstrike

^^ This vote distribution is horrible. And the mod's messing with me on purpose now. XD

The following people need to place a vote:
  • Boxman
  • AGar
  • tracker
  • Thesp
You should not be shy of voting since there's absolutely nobody in danger of getting lynched.

MOD: When is deadline?
Kappa
Just Monika
Boxman
Boxman
Goon
Boxman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:30 am

Post by Boxman »

Very well then.

Vote: IndigoHeron

I have previous suspicion. Besides, putting a second vote on never hurt anyone.
Show
Currently Playing:
Super uPick
Mini 894 - Vortex Mafia

Currently Modding:
Mini 885 - Mafia in the Village (need 2 replacements)
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Thesp »

For what it's worth, if you think things aren't happening, make stuff happen. (Note: this applies to people who aren't posting much because they think things aren't happening.) Ask questions or attack someone to see what happens.

Mod: what's our deadline? Can it be posted in the Opening Post? You can even use a link to a website like this one to make it crystal clear when the deadline ends for everyone. Thanks!

Also,

Vote: AGar.

die scum die
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Just noticed this, as I was reviewing Dark's post:
Darkstrike_11 wrote:29. does a player by player, says he has nothing on Agar so votes him
The original:
Papa Zito wrote:AGar - Notta. Zero. Nothing.
I see how this was misinterpreted. "Notta. Zero. Nothing." is AGar's grand sum total contribution to the game. My interpretation of this is that he's lurking scum.

P.S. Well done on that post. That obviously took a lot of work.
Kappa
Just Monika
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Indigo Heron wrote:And if you don't trust me....tough. If you want to go ahead, so be it. I honestly don't mind being a sacrificial lamb for the influential Day 1.
Okay.
Vote: Indigo Heron
. This quote is really scummy, considering you say that you don't care that we are voting you. I think you are pointing out all of the scummy things that you have been doing to make it look like you are town. I think this is a bad strategy even for mafia. I will return my vote to Popo Zita if you give me a good reason not to be voting you.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Now we're getting somewhere.
Kappa
Just Monika
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:16 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

@Wickedestjr: I have been pointing out all of the scummy things that I have been doing?
最愛心。。。
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Yes, you admitted that you were lurking and you admitted that you didn't care about us lynching you. This seems like scum behavior if anything.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by AGar »

Shit I hope my inactivity isn't why you want me dead :( I unexpectedly took a 3 day vacation Tuesday (as in, my friend showed up at my doorstep and said "You're coming to Connecticut, pack now.) since I didn't have work during the week.

As for my lack of contribution to the town, like I said, this is a new style to me. I'm not used to not having direction in my games. I linked my other game, we had clues. We had stuff to go off of. So yeah, I'm a complete newbie in this environment. I also don't want to start making bad reads and mistaking someone for scum.

As for Thesp's accusation, I have no response, because there's no basis to it. He just said 'I think Agar is scum.' and refused to even hint at why he thinks that way. An empty argument isn't an argument at all.

Papa zito, why did you vote for me, just out of curiosity? Please have something more than Thesp's "AGar is scum. I won't tell you why I think that, but I do."

That said, I am further convinced Papa zito is scum. You didn't wait for an argument, you just said "I'm going to vote for him", in my eyes because it takes the heat off of you. I think I'm finally ready to cast my vote.

Vote: Papa Zito
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Papa Zito »

AGar wrote:Papa zito, why did you vote for me, just out of curiosity?
5 posts up.

Scum don't bother to read the thread since they already know who is town.
AGar wrote:That said, I am further convinced Papa zito is scum. You didn't wait for an argument, you just said "I'm going to vote for him", in my eyes because it takes the heat off of you. I think I'm finally ready to cast my vote.

Vote: Papa Zito
This is just OMGUS.

1. There's no heat on me. I didn't have any votes.
2. Thesp explained his vote earlier. Again, lack of reading the thread is fail.
3. Why wouldn't you vote for Thesp if you didn't like his vote?

But hey, at least you posted something.
Kappa
Just Monika
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Indigo Heron »

Wickedestjr wrote:Yes, you admitted that you were lurking and you admitted that you didn't care about us lynching you. This seems like scum behavior if anything.
I admitted I didn't care about you people lynching me. I did not admit that I was lurking. Re-check the post and see what it is I'm actually saying.
最愛心。。。
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:26 pm

Post by Wickedestjr »

@Indigo Heron - Your post may not say completely that you are going to lurk, but that is what it means. If you are not going to post unless somebody asks you a question, then that is scummy. If you haven't been contributing much, yet you post right after I vote for you, that means you are lurking. If you were really town, you'd be contributing to the conversation more.
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:03 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

Now your vote is looking more and more OMGUS.
Your post may not say completely that you are going to lurk, but that is what it means.
I have given you my excuse, and that is the truth. I'm sorry if you don't believe it.
If you haven't been contributing much, yet you post right after I vote for you, that means you are lurking.
Utter crap logic. This could mean because I'm lucky, or had an innate sense of when posts are coming in, or it could mean that I check the forum regularly, but now I've learnt my lesson and actually closed the tab and re-clicked the link on the Favourites menu and viewed the latest post.

In fact, now that you've voted for me, you seem enthusiastic to get rid of me, picking up on hypotheticals to add to whatever case that I add up to be a case that I wouldn't be impressed with if I weren't me.

unvote
because I seem to haven't done it already,
FoS: Wickedestjr.
最愛心。。。
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:49 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hey Darkstrike! Nice work on that big post! You have been doing your homework! Now, I don't agree entirely on your assessment though. For example, you have me as Scum and I know I'm not. Now, you have me and several others as not contributing much to the game but, of these several others it's just myself and IH that you think are Scum. Why is this? Now, not that I'm breadcrumbing or hinting in any way but, there are other reasons to not show your hand too much in this game. Think on that!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:10 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Indigo Heron - You have had a tendency to start posting when people begin talking about you. If you are really active enough to keep this conversation going on, then how come you aren't contributing any?
Indigo Heron
Indigo Heron
Goon
Indigo Heron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Indigo Heron »

*raises eyebrow*

And how is that scum-ish? You're basing this on the hypothetical that I was inactive until yesterday.
最愛心。。。
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:16 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Indigo Heron wrote:*raises eyebrow*

And how is that scum-ish? You're basing this on the hypothetical that I was inactive until yesterday.
How is your behavior town?
Kappa
Just Monika

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”