ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

You wake after another humid night in the jungle and see that everyone is still there!

Except for Ash.

He was a member of the
Mafia

(Brendan fevola sheds a single tear)

Day 3 has begun.

With 8 alive it is 5 to lynch.

Vote Count

Nothing yet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by AA23 »

Khamisa wrote: AA23 just switched from the wagon he's been pushing all day to the one he's been against all day
I resent that -

I've maintained that I had no interest in bashing the Ace case, I simply
preferred
the Mix case.

I always maintained I was suspicious of Ace, I just felt the case was more concrete with Mix - however, the bailing on this game connected him to scum through meta and it felt logical.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Someone had to be lynched, otherwise the replacements would have(IMO) muddied up both wagons and set us back into a lull/crazy haze of confusion (which isn't appropriate seeing as they themselves can't defend the wagons because they do not know the mind state of the people they replaced)

- In a final investigation to determine whether my vote would stay or change, I let meta connected to this game determine that.

- The meta showed that it woudl be more sensible for me to vote Ace. I would otherwise have been a hypocrite on the matter of assuming why he left the game

I made a logical and fair choice, they were two neck and neck wagons, I declared I would let meta be the tie breaker, and my investigation pointed to Ace.

I would regret the loss of a towny, and intend to finish my business with Mix

Vote: Sotty

Sotty, the person you replaced hammered a person the flipped town.

He waited hours before giving a reason. - the reason proved dishonest, so he gave a second answer

That proved dishonest, and he made a comment proving him to be not only a liar, but a hypocrite.

I asked him to once again, say why he quickhammered a case he didn't investigate at ALL in ANY way - and after two failed attempts to come clean (which says enough) - he took the 5th and is no longer posting on this site.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But There's A Cold Wind Coming From The Highest Of High Rises Today"
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by dejkha »

Well, as we can see, even the scummiest people can be town. I can't believe that he was, but what are ya gonna do.

While Mix made a scummy hammer, I'll let Sotty give his thoughts on the game and take it from there.

For now,
Vote: Hewitt
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Post by AA23 »

This is why I left everything to that meta investigation - - what's happening to the Mix case could have happened to both.

Sotty has NO insight to the inner workings of Mix - it was Mix alone who could have cleared that wagon

The most that can happy is Sotty naturally tries to point scum at someone else - and then Bam! Immunity to the Mix case - -

Same would have gone for Ace - -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by AA23 »

happen* EBWOP
Percy
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Percy
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu
Rainbow Robot Cthulhu

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:43 pm

Post by Percy »

I will put a
Vote: Sotty
down as well. At the moment, I think AA's case needs better answers than the ones that were initially provided.

I will now do a re-read and try to find some leads from the Ashflip.

Also note sig - sorry guys!
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by hewitt »

dejkha wrote:For now,
Vote: Hewitt
Are you gonna give a reason?
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:18 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:This is why I left everything to that meta investigation - - what's happening to the Mix case could have happened to both.

Sotty has NO insight to the inner workings of Mix - it was Mix alone who could have cleared that wagon

The most that can happy is Sotty naturally tries to point scum at someone else - and then Bam! Immunity to the Mix case - -

Same would have gone for Ace - -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doesn't matter if he was replaced or not, I still wouldn't be voting for him.
Hewitt wrote: Are you gonna give a reason?
Do I really need to? Is it not that obvious? What have you done this game? Answered a few question directed to you and say you agree or disagree with so and so. It's like you only show up when someone references you or you pop up to say you agree or disagree with something. Ash, who was mafia, did the same thing and since you're normally much more active and helpful, I see no reason why you can't be scum with him.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:46 am

Post by Thesp »

I want to hear detailed thoughts from Sotty on who the scum are and why.

Pronto.
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:29 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Hey guys. I'm almost caught up on the game, I'm gonna try and get something up by the end of the day.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:37 am

Post by Thesp »

Sotty7 wrote:Hey guys. I'm almost caught up on the game, I'm gonna try and get something up by the end of the day.
Excellent. Thanks! (And thanks for replacing into a pretty monstrous game!)
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:45 am

Post by AA23 »

I feel like the best Sotty can do is play the innocence card and point at someone else.

We can legitimately do that to SEVERAL other people seeing as there are a number of other villans in the game still -

And seeing as it is top of the Day, and not much has happened - - we would have found the other case by now, no? (from the previous days)

If he doesn't have outstanding evidence that a fresh pair of eyes spots (and outstanding meaning better than the Mix case) I don't see any reason why the Mix wagon can't be given the attention it deserves.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And Dej
- Not to bash your scum-radar seeing as you've been early on two towny wagons, but don't you think all of your points on Hewitt exist in Emp, if not worse?

You're going to 100% ignore the Mix points even after Ace flipped town?

You thought Zwet was scum, he flipped town, you admitted a prejudice to him and Emp, You thought Ace was scum, you thought I was his scum partner - he flipped town and the hits keep coming on you, man -

And after admitting and standing by your hatred and prejudice to Zwet and Emp - - you ignore my wagon and vote Hewitt (for reasons that apply more so the Emp?) - there's a lot not making sense about you - - your scum reads are all wrong, and you are uncharacteristically giving Emp a pass in exchange for Hewitt?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The most Sotty can do is (as a pair of fresh eyes) point at scum in a direction we haven't looked - - - - unfortunately, nothing he points at can outweigh the Mix wagon seeing as Mix has scum ACTIONS painted on him, LIES, HYPOCRISY, and the bailing out of this game - - - - anyone else is at best guilty of seeming like they're actively lurking - - - I stress, if Sotty doesn't "wow" us with a case, I want my wagon to be completed, otherwise what are we doing here? Are we agreeing to give immunity of Mix's actions to Sotty and risk letting scum live?

It's the very thing I was concerned about at the end of the day - - we had two wagons, and I made my statement about what both people leaving meant - - I honest to god thought that the meta investigation I made would turn in my favor - that was the only reason I made the vote - I stick to my word, the meta pointed to Ace.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

My "Strike when the iron is hot" statements from yesterday, for those who didn't know what I was talking about in my damn ramblings, is THIS - - if we don't follow through on this, it's gone - I guaruntee it
hewitt
hewitt
Mafia Scum
hewitt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 am

Post by hewitt »

dejkha wrote:Do I really need to? Is it not that obvious? What have you done this game? Answered a few question directed to you and say you agree or disagree with so and so. It's like you only show up when someone references you or you pop up to say you agree or disagree with something. Ash, who was mafia, did the same thing and since you're normally much more active and helpful, I see no reason why you can't be scum with him.
Well that's not entirely true. You would know more than anybody that there are certain games were I just don't get that into and generally tend to be unhelpful. If helpfulness is the sole criteria that you're basing your vote on that actually I might be okay with you voting for me in this game. But activity can be explained in my sig, I'm equally unactive in all three of my current games.
Show
RECORD

Town-Win- 2
Town-NightKilled-Loss- 3
Town-Loss- 4
Mafia-Win- 1
Mafia-Loss- 3

Team Win Percentage- 23.08%
Basically...my teams usually lose. How fun is that!
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Thesp »

Oh my holy goodness, AA23 please hold off for a moment, I want to hear from Sotty7.

(For realz.)
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:37 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Just back from lunch and I'm at the top of page 19. I can be a little slow reading at times, but I should be posting my thoughts in a few hours.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 am

Post by Thesp »

Sotty7 wrote:Just back from lunch and I'm at the top of page 19. I can be a little slow reading at times, but I should be posting my thoughts in a few hours.
Ugh, you're just getting to the worst parts, I'm sorry! :P
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
Khamisa
Khamisa
Goon
Khamisa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Khamisa »

AA23, it looked like your Mixologist wagon had a chance, the one you'd been pushing all day. I know you weren't against the Ace wagon, but your Mix case had been competing against it all day. I find it really strange that you easily switched your vote, leaving your day's work fruitless. You are even saying today that Sotty can't do much to save himself.

AA23's case on Mixologist was good, but his activities at the end of the day (and how they aligned with Ash's actions) are almost equally as suspicious. I'm refraining from voting at this moment.
Show
[color=red]dead[/color] world
full of [color=red]shades[/color]
today i [color=red]die[/color]

[color=#33CC66]free[/color] world
full of [color=#33CC66]beauty[/color]
today i [color=#33CC66]swim[/color]
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:46 am

Post by AA23 »

What I did was logical - -

I hoped my meta investigation would prove in my favor, but it didn't
------------------------------------------------------
What is happening to my Mix case right now, is what could have happened to BOTH cases (two people replaced - they are both near death - they BOTH point other people out as scum - more confusion - more doubt - more questions - more time) - - I knew a lynch had to happen, I just wanted it to be the most appropriate one - -

As I wasn't against the Ace case, and simply more so FOR mine, I felt the dealbreaker would be finding that Ace's meta showed anything to support me - - I would have been a hypocrite to find his most recently completed games (one town, one scum) reflected almost the same in this very game - - it was that reason alone that I put my vote down.
----------------------------------------------------

There is nothing illogical about wanting the Mix situation resolved - -Do we all think Sotty is going to vote himself or something? There's no mystery here, he's going to point elsewhere, and the evidence is obviously going to fall short from the Mix evidence (otherwise we would have spotted it already) - - so really it's insulting our intelligence.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:01 am

Post by dejkha »

Thesp wrote:I want to hear detailed thoughts from Sotty on who the scum are and why.

Pronto.
That must be the most hypocritical statement made this game. Why don't
you
do that? (Don't answer, just do it)
AA wrote:And Dej
- Not to bash your scum-radar seeing as you've been early on two towny wagons, but don't you think all of your points on Hewitt exist in Emp, if not worse?
Yeah, but I'm not dealing with Emp now. If we get to lylo (though preferably not), or if no one's left that's particularly scummy, then I'll get rid of him, but right now, there are more priority suspects. Besides, it's not like I can question him when it's like talking to a brick wall (I actually find that the brick wall gives better answers).
AA wrote:You're going to 100% ignore the Mix points even after Ace flipped town?
I haven't ignored anything. Whether Ace was town or scum, Mix would still not have my vote yet. I find you and Hewitt more suspicious.
AA wrote:your scum reads are all wrong, and you are uncharacteristically giving Emp a pass in exchange for Hewitt?
Hewitt isn't playing like he normally does and Emp is hardly playing at all. Half the reason I ever want him lynched is because his posts make me want to kick a baby.
hewitt wrote:Well that's not entirely true. You would know more than anybody that there are certain games were I just don't get that into and generally tend to be unhelpful. If helpfulness is the sole criteria that you're basing your vote on that actually I might be okay with you voting for me in this game. But activity can be explained in my sig, I'm equally unactive in all three of my current games.
Fair enough, I didn't see that.

Unvote Vote: AA

Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:09 am

Post by Thesp »

Thesp wrote:Oh my holy goodness, AA23 please hold off for a moment, I want to hear from Sotty7.
Quoted for truthery.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:27 am

Post by AA23 »

So Dej thought Zwet was scum, he flipped town - he thought Ace was scum with me, and Ace flipped town - - he voted Hewitt for reasons he could have voted Emp (and figured he'd save Emp for later...that doesn't sound suspiciously like saving someone for a utility lynch) - - and now he's changed his vote to me.

On the basis of? - I mean, Dej, you've been top notch scumhunting to this point lol wrong, wrong again, wrong some more, and now you're voting me based on what evidence?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thesp -
We'll hear what he has to say, but then what? When will you stop distancing yourself and acting like a mediator and actually contribute thought - - have you nothing to say at this time, or are you indeed hoping for Sotty to point at someone new so you can point, scratch your chin, and say "interesting...".

Are you not going to find something suspicious until someone else mentions it first, or would you like to offer something to this?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Thesp »

Thesp wrote:Oh my holy goodness, AA23 please hold off for a moment, I want to hear from Sotty7.
Reiner Knizia

your
game!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:49 am

Post by dejkha »

AA23 wrote:So Dej thought Zwet was scum, he flipped town - he thought Ace was scum with me, and Ace flipped town - - he voted Hewitt for reasons he could have voted Emp (and figured he'd save Emp for later...that doesn't sound suspiciously like saving someone for a utility lynch) - - and now he's changed his vote to me.
I'm sorry, are you gonna vote for Emp? No? How about any other 2 people? I doubt it. I'm not gonna waste a vote on someone that know one else will help lynch.
AA23 wrote:On the basis of? - I mean, Dej, you've been top notch scumhunting to this point lol wrong, wrong again, wrong some more, and now you're voting me based on what evidence?
Lol easy for you to say. You weren't even on a wagon day one and you were wrong with Ace also. You're doing no better. In fact, just because you weren't on a wagon Day 1 makes it seem like you did so on purpose to pass on blame when we mislynched. But, hey, you seem like a fair player, so I'll do the same: you helped out our Seer; our only PR. That was the worst mistake you could make, so don't attack me for a mislynch that may not have happened if it weren't for you and a few others.

I gave my reasons for suspicion of you a while back and I'm not gonna tell you where again, because it would be the third time. But add the above paragraph to the list. Every time I imply that you're scummy, you ask for reasons when they've been laid out right in front of you. In fact, you've lied and shown hypocrisy, which is 2/3rds of your Mix case. And that's only 2 of the things you've done. There's more.

AA23
AA23
Goon
AA23
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:16 am

Post by AA23 »

@Thesp -

Alright...I won't get hot headed.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:20 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Thesp Post 615 wrote:Ugh, you're just getting to the worst parts, I'm sorry! :P
You weren't lying...

Anyway, I am done with my read so here are my thoughts on the current players.

dejkha

I tend to partly agree with him when it comes to AA23. There were parts in this game where his posting was full of misreps and ignoring of questions directed squarely at him. However these two posts have a errily similar tone. “Oh well we lynched town but they were totally scummy so it's okay.” He seems fine with following when the time comes (voted Ace on Mix's suggestion) and the only real case he has made has been against AA23. Vote is back there now I can understand/see why.

The first paragraph in this post is pretty much how I reasoned Dust's run up to lynch -1. Do you still hold any stock in this dej?

I also wanted to ask you about your Zwet/emp hate. I have heard about this from others but admittedly never seen it first had for myself. I would have thought that someone who hates emp as much as you say you would be pushing him a bit more. Is it more a “if I don't have any other ideas I'll lynch them” kinda hate? I always thought it was a “this game will suck until they die a hot death” kinda hate. I just feel li ke you are almost ignoring emp (and he you) unless he comes out and says something.

It just feels off to me.

hewitt

Not as active as I would like. Sticks to his guns and does try to speak up when others twist his meaning. Still I don't know who he finds suspicious at this point byound my player slot. hewitt, I know you were voting for me at the end of yesterday but unlike AA23 you haven't slapped your vote right back on me, yet at least. Any reason why?

Who else do you suspect?

Empking

AA23 might strike me down where I stand but I didn't see the big drama behind his claim post, especially in regards to the whole “it was a scum cominuaction” thought. Not only because of Zwets post right afterwards, but also because scum can day talk. So there would be no need for this to be posted
if
in fact emp was trying to protect his buddy. He would just post it in the scum QT wouldn't he?

Anyway, he is lurking hardcore. Suspects emp?

Percy

I'm not liking Percy much. His vote putting Dust at lynch-1 was really quick. He puts his “full support” behind the AA's case, which really gives him a possible out (it wasn't
my
case) and even votes Dust mid sentence which I personally think is a little sly. Maybe wanting an accidental hammer. He does cover himself by noting it is a lynch-1 post and wants a reply from Dust. Still felt very wrong to me on reading.

We then have the Seer claim and in Percy's next post here where he unvotes Dust, not questioning the claim at all with the statement
“Not willing to let scum hammer the Seer without a complete re-read to reaffirm or alleviate my suspicions.”

Couple of things. As people have already noted, when Percy posted Dust was no longer at lynch-1. But also he was willing to put Dust in danger of lynch without re-reading in the first place, why is this suddenly important now? Did the Seer claim come so far out of left field that you needed to re-read? It almost feels like a qualifying statement to weaken your initial vote so you didn't look so bad voting someone you obviously believed was the seer.

The we have this post where Percy says:
Percy Post 161 wrote:I would be very surprised if the Dust wagon contained no scum, and of those, I would say AA is towniest, Ash, Ace and Empking give me almost no read, and zwet appears scum.
I agree very much with the first point. Here is the Dust wagon

The Dust wagon

Dust 6 -
AshMC1984
, Empking,
AceMarksman, zwetschenwasser,
AA23, Percy

We have several now
known
alignments. Two townies and one mafia. As of right now I think Percy's vote is probable scum. I just can't shake the quickness he was willing to Dust in danger of a lynch. Emp I admittedly have little read on, leaning more town than scum but really he's not helping anyone so I have no idea. Simply guess work mixed in with a little gut (which I hate). I will cover my thoughts on AA soon.

My question to Percy is do you still think there is scum on this wagon in addition to Ash?

Percy comes in and out of day one saying he is busy, no issue with that. His posting does pick up mostly when he gets into a back and forth with AA. I understand his frustration with AA to a point and if they are both scum, I doubt they are on the same team. This would be some intense bussing if that was the case.

I also can't help but feel that a lot of the AA v dej v Percy back and forth was just one big distraction. A lot of repetition that really bogged the game down. There didn't seem much of a point to it all. Only dej voted AA. AA kept citing “differing opinions” and Percy only FOS'ed AA... Just a lot of hot air over nothing in the end really.

Vote: Percy

My top suspect, his day one actions mostly. Day two didn't do him any favors either.

Khamisa

She felt
really
scummy to me at the start of the game. Intense lurking coupled with this post. Letting us know her vote on Zwet was
random
while in the same post FOSing Dust for something serious. Next post is active lurking. Pointing out mod mistakes while not adding to the discussion at the time.

She was a non factor in day one. Day two she spends most of it saying how AA's play is bad (it is) while his cases are good (eh..) She finally votes Mix after AA prompts her too.

So Kham who is scummy to you? Are you going to be voting for me again?

Mixologist/Sotty7

Well AA is right. There is nothing I can say to give you all any insight into Mix's thought process. On reading the game I agree the hammer was scummy. It made me wince as I read it. It did come seemingly from nowhere. The best I can say now knowing that Mix is a townie, is that he really did believe Zwet was scum and thought the hammer would prove as much. Like you have been saying (over and over and over again) AA, the hammer was bad. If Mix was scum he didn't do a good job trying to blend in with it did he? All I can reason is that he thought the flip would truly justify the action. Sadly it didn't.

Yeah yeah, I know. WIFOM.

AA23

Keep going back and forth on this guy. At the start of the game he kept getting details about the scum teams wrong. Here assumes the mafia also gets a kill and here forgetting/not knowing the scum can day talk. Things like that make me think AA could very well just be an aggressive and misguided townie. That and I did like his initial post/case on Dust.

However the further along in the game I get, the worse and worse AA becomes. His posts are just filled with emotional appeals, and gloating. The random “lols” leave me unsettled. The arrogance is quite astounding in places and he repeatedly would ignore other players questions to him. Not to mention his arguments from repetition, just makes my head spin. I'm really at the point of not knowing
what
to make of him.

AA, if you will indulge me in a little hypo discussion as I know you aren't going to be unvoting me today unless a miracle happens.

If I flip town, who do you think are my buddies and why?
If I flip town... What's next?

Also, have you ever played a game with Percy before?

gorckat/thesp

gorckat was pretty much a non factor. Thesp comes in and does appear sensible (I forget who else said that) but I don't really know much about him.

Are your top suspects still AA, dej and myself? Who do you think should be the lynch today?

-----------------------------

So yeah... My top three as of this moment, Percy, Kham and AA/dej with a tie.

@dej and AA: What was the game the two of you played in with each other? Could I have a link?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”