Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by Zilla »

Zilla, 290 wrote:KMD: opinoins on VP?
post 317 is the first time KMD looks at VP in which he wrote:
VP looks like his townie self. The only thing that bothers me is that he is suspicious of both you and Myko, which is a convenient position for scum to be in.
The next time he looked at VP, he wrote:
Incognito wrote: You pretty clearly stated that you support the case against Zilla, you ended up voting for mykonian, and you said that you think the two of them are scum together. That pretty clearly seems to suggest that you supported their lynches equally. If you think two people are equally likely to be scum, what could
possibly
make you prefer one lynch over the other?
Major FoS: VP Baltar
This is a weak accusation/FoS. The question you ask stands out. What could make you prefer one lynch over the other? That is obvious as hell. Players can be more sure about one than the other. Or can be basing one suspicion a connection. Or don't want to lynch someone they think is scummy because they are an uncountered claimed power role. Or one is scummier than the other. The fact that you would ask that question really stands out as scummy.
Notice this one is a defense of VP.
Kmd4390 also wrote:Incog, I looked back at what VP said when he switched:
VP Baltar wrote:While I support the Zilla case, I don't think it's necessary to finish the day so quickly. I would particularly like to look at mykonian, particularly the potential for him to be Zilla's scumbuddy.
He didn't want the day to end yet, so he switched to Myko.

VP, sorry if this was already asked, but would you still support a Zilla lynch?
I just realized this is just going to be a copy of the post I already made.

It's total BS that you looked at VP yourself. You only looked at him because Incognito challenged you to back up your claim that his
FOS
was unwarranted.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Zilla »

Kmd4390 wrote:Nobody told me to look at VP. Incog made a valid point. I agreed with it and can see him as scum.

Llama looks scummy, so I am suspicious of him and considering voting him.

My vote hasn't moved because you are still my top suspect.
Even assuming all those are valid, that leaves:
Zilla wrote:
You haven't pushed a case anywhere else
, you only looked at VP after both Incog and I told you to,
you haven't looked at ANYONE unless prompted, you're holding on to a well-thrashed case and claiming "I haven't convinced you yet," depsite having defeated all your points, you haven't moved your vote since your third post.
And I believe I've very solidly proven that you hadn't even looked at VP until my question (anyone still in doubt, go to KMD's iso and ctrl+f "VP" and you'll see he never even looked at him until I asked.)

You also totally backtracked on your suspicion on Incognito. There's a few posts before I asked you about VP where you were laying into Incognito pretty heavily for his "weak" cases (which you even said "why would you bring this up unless you are scum?") and his defense of me.

I hate to be charter, but why aren't we lynching KMD?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Post by Zilla »

It also bothers me that VP votes Llama for his case, but doesn't even look at KMD's "case" on him.

The way those two ignore each other until called on is just blatant.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Zilla wrote:VP: Why Llama over KMD?
Because I think it is pretty obvious that he jumped on my case out of convenience to get any attention off himself. I mean, just look at all the things I pointed out that he hadn't even addressed. And he did say himself that he had been following the game up to page 16, so there was no way he would have missed them if it's true.

He also went a majority of this game hanging out in the background, which I don't care for.

I did look over Kmd today, but I didn't see a whole lot else besides his tunneling and the sheeping along with Incog against me (which I mentioned earlier). That's why I did the work on looking up his meta as town from games I have seen him in (since no one else had really, and was merely making accusations based on their gut of it).

Who is your number 1 right now out of Llama, kmd and myself? I think we need to make some decisions by tomorrow, because whoever is going to be the lynch needs to claim soon just incase. I don't like having to switch the wagons at the last moment.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Zilla »

KMD is top, VP is basically hugging his backside, and Llama isn't on my list anymore. I'd rather lynch Charter than Llama at this point.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by charter »

FOS Myk for the "not playing very town, as expected"
Mykonian wrote:If everything I posted in that summary, is about right, then I'm suspicous further of Charter very soon after you, and Llama/KMD at a clear third place. Don't really know what to think about them. The main thing behind my suspicion of Charter is his use of subjective arguments against zilla (I commented on it, if you want, I should be able to find it again).
What is subjective about Zilla's story changing? It's clear as day.

I had to skim the last couple of pages, I don't have much time these days and this game moves fast.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by SpyreX »

More words here:

Kmd4390 (1): Zilla
Zazier (0):
Plum (0):
Llamafluff (2): Incognito, VP Baltar,
Porkens (0):
camn (0):
Mykonian (1): camn
charter (0):
Incognito (0):
Zilla (1): Charter, Kmd4390
VP Baltar (4): Mykonian, Plum, Llamafluff, Porkens

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday June 11th 10:30 PST
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by Plum »

VP Baltar wrote:Plum, what do you think of Llama? You said you were going to prepare a case on him, but now seem to have abandoned that for repeating your points against me. I read them the first time, and I'm sure everyone else did as well. I'd like to see your analysis of Llama now.
I was busy today and my first priority has been refuting you. Nevertheless, I did pledge to put together some thoughts on Llama, so I'll do what I may. May I first ask you if/when you plan to respond to my
new
points against you and my
new refutations
of your counterarguments to my original case?

LlamaFluff

Llama, oh, Llama, whatever shall we do with you?

All right. First things I notice are lack of explanation for random vote, which I find compellingly null, possibly more interesting in the random stage, but whatever. Funnily enough, his random vote is on VP Baltar. I'll note that as a funky coincidence for now.

His next post questions Myko a lot, but the one after that is all about Zilla - he votes her here with almost no prior warning or indication that such was the way he was leaning. Having reread Page 2, where the doublevoter and rolefishing shenanigans originated, his read of things seems a little more understandable (it might be the fact that I stepped in slightly after this stuff had started, but I'm not the only one who read Zilla's original 'doublevote' post as a completely obvious joke, am I?). The weird part here was that Zilla's vote on Porkens came on page two, the offness on the subject Llama objected to was noted over the course of page three (where Llama made the post which basically focused on questioning Myko) . . . and he didn't change his professed completely reasonless vote on VP Baltar until midway Page 4 when he makes his early Zilla case. It's a bit odd, but it's early game and not
very
odd. And, if I recall, the game was moving fairly quickly at this point. He does later say that he was waiting on giving his feelings on Zilla a bit for sorta odd reasons - he was confirming 'where Myko was going' (all right, that's a paraphrase) and then voted, and that made him more comfortable with Myko, because they were thinking along the same lines (can I ask what you thought of me at the time, out of sheerest curiosity?).

All right, I have ten minutes left and surely that last paragraph could've been more efficient.

Call for Porkens to fullclaim is bad, and especially shady is the fact that in the post where he calls for that full claim he writes:
LlamaFluff wrote:I see basically no way Porkens is scum without two scum teams in this game. Very small but there is a SK who can only make day kills, but he is nearly certain town with that kill.
The fact that he rags a bit on Porkens for using his kill when he did is also weird. Personally, I like Vigs to kill scum however they can get it, whether it's technically 'correct' according to Mafia Theory or not (though heaven knows I'm a fairly conservative Vig who also happens to generally be a pretty poor shot).

Then he basically lurks. Post comes with little substance but 'No, I'm not commenting right now, but stuff will happen probs, and also I want to hear stuff from unspecified persons'.
LlamaFluff wrote:I disagree with how its used, thats not something that makes him someone to lynch, just reckless. I still kind of want him to roleclaim though. With a role more descriptive then "mafia" shown already, something just flipping "One shot day vig" is odd.
First of all, no - (one-shot) Day Vig is not
exactly
a bread-and-butter role. Second - no, he shouldn't be roleclaiming, and also why do you want that if you think he's pretty unlikely scum?

Then the VP case, which is basically the general VP case -

I need to go. This going up now. Good night, friends.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:41 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Not much time to post now, but to respond to Plum-I didn't see anything new in the post you made. You simply repeated what (Incog) you had said before and then you say that you don't believe the counter arguments that I gave.

Ok.

What further do you want me to say about it? It is quite obvious you have come the conclusion that you can divine what my intentions may or may not have been when I voted mykonian, and that doesn't really seem likely to change. Why should I waste my breath repeating the same old thing?

One thing I would like you to note about your case is how much you have to use the words "implies" and "seems to" to reach your conclusions about me. The fact is that the case on me requires a lot of assuming about what my motives may have been. I suggest you weigh all the leading wagons objectively and just take the time to consider the possiblity that you could be wrong about what my intentions "seem to be".
YOUR AD HERE

Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Zilla »

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting to post this:

Incognito doesn't take it far enough; he says VP "supported the lynches equally." VP claims he was backing a Mykonian lynch. It was neither; he clearly supported my lynch the most, but claimed he didn't want to vote it because he "didn't want to end the day." Then he backed down from that, and now claims that he was always more interested in Mykonian.

Nevermind that his only reason for suspecting Mykonian in the first place was conditionally that he could be my scumbuddy.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:13 am

Post by mykonian »

ok, sorry for the lazyness then. I'm getting a bit worried by school, so maybe because of that. Just that my mind is not thinking the right way. Now I'm going to try to do something about that, this evening I'm going to try to post something good here.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:14 am

Post by camn »

Look, people.. these last couple pages have made me think we are kind of spinning our wheels.

Though I would LOVE to put SOMEBODY at L-1.. I don't really get scum from VP right now.
In fact, it would not surprise me at all to see VP, KMD, and Llama ALL be town...

I really am thinking NOW, that Mykonian, Zazie, and maybe Plum need some more pressure... but I understand that the deadline is going to be on top of us really soon.

So, I am willing to support a KMD lynch, if we can't get on any of those 3.......and obv I will go for anything rather than a no-lynch at deadline. But I don't like where we are at right now. Of course, I rarely am satisfied with day 1. :(
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:16 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Zilla wrote:Nevermind that his only reason for suspecting Mykonian in the first place was conditionally that he could be my scumbuddy.
Keep repeating it and it still won't be true. Please refer to my post where I analyze my voting post on mykonian to show how only some of the points i mentioned were dependent upon you being scum.
mykonian wrote:ok, sorry for the lazyness then. I'm getting a bit worried by school, so maybe because of that. Just that my mind is not thinking the right way. Now I'm going to try to do something about that, this evening I'm going to try to post something good here.
so if zilla says you're being lazy it's true, but when I point it out first it's an unfounded attack?

I don't understand why people are so assured that mykonian is town.

Camn continues to speak with reason. I would also like to hear Incog's thoughts on the last few pages.
YOUR AD HERE

Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:54 am

Post by Incognito »

Mod:
Do you do prods? If so, can you prod ZazieR?

She's made like 2000 posts elsewhere since she last posted here. I don't want to hear anymore excuses about cheating on a boyfriend or whatever else she concocts. If you sign up for a game then play the damn game or request replacement if you can't handle it. I do
NOT
want a repeat of Newbie 696. Thanks.

I'll update this thread later today when I get some work done at work.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:13 am

Post by mykonian »

VP Baltar wrote:
mykonian wrote:ok, sorry for the lazyness then. I'm getting a bit worried by school, so maybe because of that. Just that my mind is not thinking the right way. Now I'm going to try to do something about that, this evening I'm going to try to post something good here.
so if zilla says you're being lazy it's true, but when I point it out first it's an unfounded attack?

I don't understand why people are so assured that mykonian is town.
if one says it, in a kind of accusation, then I'm going to defend myself.

if a second one says: sorry, but it is true, then I must be the person that is wrong.
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:32 am

Post by camn »

We could just lynch her, Incog.
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:10 am

Post by mykonian »

Page 11

Incog comes with a weak, pressure vote on Llama, saying that he could easily go back to me, and already saying it doesn´t do that much. Really, why would anyone do this? He also accuses everyone on the zilla wagon of tunneling (counts probably for Charter and KMD)

on the other hand, he does agree that VP's early case was weird.

Incog defends zilla, because of her reacting on Porkens claim.

(incog seems to be buddying up, and in the start going after me, and defending zilla)

in any case, that would more likely make zilla town. Something I have been thinking lately, and zilla is not really an alternative for me.

Page 12

Incog and VP are not buddies. Don't expect an combined scumteam theory from me :)

280 from zilla, esspecially how she shakes of Incog, is towny.
Zilla wrote:Woah, I just reread Charter's part in the recently ended Monopoly Mafia, and that paints an entirely different picture of Charter. This tunnelvision is way more like his Family Guy tunneling. In Monopoly, he didn't have blinders on, and even people he said were obv-town (Gamma) ended up on his scum list at the end of the day.

Also important to note, he actually had a scum list, and he actually responded to most players.

In Family Guy, he latched on to Wolframnhart and never let go. Ever. And he said he would make no compromises on that vote.

In the marathon I played with him as town, he played aggressively, but not aboslutely single-minded.

Charter has gone up significantly in scum level.
point against charter.

Ehh, just thinking, has KMD commented a lot on people, except Zilla and Llama? it is the only thing I can remember.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:29 am

Post by mykonian »

Page 13

if there were 2 scumteams, would Zazie be more likely scum because she was quite confirmed it was that way? although she brings up good points?

and why would anyone go after porkens at that moment. Not even scum would do that. (too scummy to be scum fallacy, I know...)

seen the votecount (321), I would assume not all scum are on me. Seen the way I play till now, they might even want me in the game, and stay of my wagon because of that: charter, KMD, Llama, Zazie, all could be scum for this. So this doesn't help.

324: more zilla defence from Incog...

Incog major FoS'es VP, but never voted him.

Is KMD always someone who is eager to point at lurking?

From what I read till now, seen what KMD says, Llama is town. He plays like he should in case he has mostly town reads, and the fact that we now agree on zilla and me makes me think he is right.

I don't support a Llama lynch.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 am

Post by mykonian »

after several posts that he doesn't know about Llama, KMD finally dares and says he wants to lynch Llama, because something is off...
VP Baltar wrote:Ok, without a reread, I would say that I find Kmd's tunnelling on you to be unlike what I have seen from him as town before. I would normally expect him to cast a wider net in his scum hunting. He also agreed with Incog a bit about me "backtracking", but never came after me too hard about it.

Do I think that is enough to lynch off of? Probably not. I would definitely prefer a mykon or Llama lynch before a Kmd lynch.
is this a way to get rid of a potentially dangerous town player(Llama)? (same for KMD)

I am feeling good about my vote, and I could vote KMD if needed. I don't believe in a Llama lynch, and have found little points against charter, except meta, and the short, jokish, subjective posts (yes, there is more then one)
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zilla wrote: It's total BS that you looked at VP yourself. You only looked at him because Incognito challenged you to back up your claim that his
FOS
was unwarranted.
I originally read him as town, so I didn't comment much and even softly defended. I saw a valid point against him, looked closer, and read scum.
Zilla wrote: You also totally backtracked on your suspicion on Incognito.
What? My suspicion on him is a connection to you. If you flip scum, I'll look at him. Until then, I don't see him as scummy yet.
Zilla wrote: I hate to be charter, but why aren't we lynching KMD?
Because your case amounts to a defense combined with you telling me I'm tunneling basically because you think my suspicions are weak for whatever reason. Who knows, maybe I even have your buddies.
SpyreX wrote:

Zilla (1): Charter, Kmd4390
VP Baltar (4): Mykonian, Plum, Llamafluff, Porkens

With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Deadline: Thursday June 11th 10:30 PST
Deadline is in a few days.

Unvote, Vote VP Baltar

Zilla only has 2 votes and probably won't be lynched. A no lynch would suck. VP, that's L-1. Claim or die.
VP Baltar wrote: One thing I would like you to note about your case is how much you have to use the words "implies" and "seems to" to reach your conclusions about me. The fact is that the case on me requires a lot of assuming about what my motives may have been. I suggest you weigh all the leading wagons objectively and just take the time to consider the possiblity that you could be wrong about what my intentions "seem to be".
Um, isn't that what the entire town of every mafia game is doing? Assuming motives to find scum?
Incognito wrote:
Mod:
Do you do prods? If so, can you prod ZazieR?

She's made like 2000 posts elsewhere since she last posted here. I don't want to hear anymore excuses about cheating on a boyfriend or whatever else she concocts. If you sign up for a game then play the damn game or request replacement if you can't handle it. I do
NOT
want a repeat of Newbie 696. Thanks.

I'll update this thread later today when I get some work done at work.
Relax. Seriously.
mykonian wrote: Is KMD always someone who is eager to point at lurking?
Depends on the situation.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:53 am

Post by Porkens »

KMD votes VP just as soon as someone suggests lynching Zaz...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:56 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Porkens wrote:KMD votes VP just as soon as someone suggests lynching Zaz...
You'd rather try to run up a wagon on a relatively townie player (aside from the theory that you bus-vidged) with no votes instead of a scummy player (my 3rd suspect) at L-2?

I disagree.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:09 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
You'd rather try to run up a wagon on a relatively townie player (aside from the theory that you bus-vidged) with no votes instead of a scummy player (my 3rd suspect) at L-2?

I disagree.
wrong answer? going around her name? You could have said that more protown...
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

mykonian wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:

I disagree.
wrong answer? going around her name? You could have said that more protown...
I don't care how I say it. I refuse to no lynch. Zilla isn't gonna be lynched. VP might. VP is scummy too.

I have no interest in trying to run up a Zazie wagon out of nowhere.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Incognito »

A few points to make here (I don't feel like making more blocks of quotes in an already quote-heavy thread):

- VP Baltar is at L-1. He should probably claim.

- Would anyone who has played with Plum before comment on her play here? I like the fact that she agrees with me about a lot of stuff, but eh, it gets me kinda nervous at the same time. Does she do this often?

- LlamaFluff continues to look horrible to me. He went from claiming that he's not posting stuff because he doesn't have much time to claiming that he's not being very aggressive because he doesn't have any scum reads; only town ones, to claiming that he's trying a brand new playstyle. What's the true reason you're playing in this manner?

- mykonian, what was the point of posts 466 and 467? You seem to rag on me a bit, but I don't see you voting me or FoS-ing me or anything. Do you think I'm scum or what?
Post 465, camn wrote:We could just lynch her, Incog.
Depending on VP's claim, I'd be totally cool with this. With a vig on scum already, I will absolutely, positively support a lurker lynch.

Zilla and Camn are almost certainly town, btw.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”