Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Starbuck wrote:Besides my suspicions, I was just curious to see your reactions, which reading farther on you become very overly defensive as soon as the town's eyes turn in your direction. My vote will be staying where it is because you sir are scum.
I agree with you here Star, but my meta shows that this is totally in character for Kise and with Zaze's excellent point I can only see all of these inconsistencies as play that is just typical for Kise.

Votecount
Kise - 3 (Lamont_Cranston, mykonian, Starbuck)
Spolium - 1 (Kmd4390)
Lamont_Cranston - 1 (magnus_orion)
mykonian - 1 (LlamaFluff)
Not voting: ortolan, zwetschenwasser,
cateraction
, Kairyuu, Benmage,
ZazieR
, Jebus, populartajo, Budja, Gorrad, Albert B. Rampage,
semioldguy
, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, PhilyEc, Spolium, WeyounsLastClone

Let's value our lives.

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:58 pm

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:I will say right here and now that Orto has impressed me as a very good player (I have watched him in LAL Modded by Yos2) and besides I really like his avi. :D

Let us look at this Kise case because I am throughly conflicted. We have two ace players with conflicting views and me swayed by both of them:
Oh snapz... Mastin gets MK'd for going around the rules for real. Kai' knew what he was talking about when he said Mastin was obv-town, but we must start over.
Yes, people, it WAS a MK. Check out the mod-edits at the top of every page; Mastin's name is in green during the vote count because Gelus is signifying that he has HAD Mastin under review.
No day-vig-kills here. Otherwise, we'd have entered night phase, yeah? Now, let's move on.
You are an instigator;
A heckler, at best. You thought you found Mastin out as scum, but look(!), his name is green..
And your case against me is that I knew for sure that Mastin was town? Well, yeah, he tried to loophole his way into proving himself as a townie by claiming a bunch of roles. He wasn't MK'd up until that point, so it was evident to me that if he's not shinigami, cop, scum, tracker, doctor, mason, etc., then he was townie. That's my reason for believing Mastin as pro-town.
Now notice that this is WITHIN THE SAME POST! Would scum actually do this!? And use THAT kiind of crapologic IN THE SAME POST, INTENTIONALLY?? I think not. Oh wait, let me rephrase that: I think not.
Based upon post 430 I don't agree with Lamont's case.
Kise thought that Mastin was confirmed due to misunderstanding the rules. So I can understand why he'd look at other players, like those who were on this wagon.
I still hold this as the proper view.
I think both my case and Orto's case on Kise are
excellent
but Zaze points out a fatal flaw that I cannot overcome with either of our cases. I have meta to further indicate this but I can't bring it up because the game is ongoing.
Actually, I disagreed with your case against him for the already stated reason.
However, I pointed three things out which I see as scummy from Kise:
-That he said that those who were voting Mastin are good to look at, but not doing this.
-The ad hom attacks against you as they are saying that you have been wrong about some players before, and therefore you are wrong now.
-His mod question about roleclaiming after Mastin was killed, and not before he was killed.
Ignore the ''R''
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:59 pm

Post by Starbuck »

ZazieR wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Spolium wrote:
ZazieR wrote:At this moment, I see no reason to doubt that it was a vig.
However, the thought was there that it wasn't the job of a vig, which is my reason for not commenting on it and hoping that nobody else would in case this is the truth.
One thought that came to mind was that scum did it to WIFOM up the town a bit. Mastin's play is so divisive that it would be relatively easy to argue for/against each group of players that interacted with him (we've already seen "take note of Mastin defenders" and "take note of Mastin wagoners" angles).

Can you further clarify the emboldened text from above? Why wouldn't you want others to point it out in the event that it was the truth?
I would say that she wouldn't want the truth pointed out because she may be the one who offed him?
Or this as I already said?

Or that too.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 am

ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:I will say right here and now that Orto has impressed me as a very good player (I have watched him in LAL Modded by Yos2) and besides I really like his avi. :D

Let us look at this Kise case because I am throughly conflicted. We have two ace players with conflicting views and me swayed by both of them:
Oh snapz... Mastin gets MK'd for going around the rules for real. Kai' knew what he was talking about when he said Mastin was obv-town, but we must start over.
Yes, people, it WAS a MK. Check out the mod-edits at the top of every page; Mastin's name is in green during the vote count because Gelus is signifying that he has HAD Mastin under review.
No day-vig-kills here. Otherwise, we'd have entered night phase, yeah? Now, let's move on.
You are an instigator;
A heckler, at best. You thought you found Mastin out as scum, but look(!), his name is green..
And your case against me is that I knew for sure that Mastin was town? Well, yeah, he tried to loophole his way into proving himself as a townie by claiming a bunch of roles. He wasn't MK'd up until that point, so it was evident to me that if he's not shinigami, cop, scum, tracker, doctor, mason, etc., then he was townie. That's my reason for believing Mastin as pro-town.
Now notice that this is WITHIN THE SAME POST! Would scum actually do this!? And use THAT kiind of crapologic IN THE SAME POST, INTENTIONALLY?? I think not. Oh wait, let me rephrase that: I think not.
Based upon post 430 I don't agree with Lamont's case.
Kise thought that Mastin was confirmed due to misunderstanding the rules. So I can understand why he'd look at other players, like those who were on this wagon.
I still hold this as the proper view.
I think both my case and Orto's case on Kise are
excellent
but Zaze points out a fatal flaw that I cannot overcome with either of our cases. I have meta to further indicate this but I can't bring it up because the game is ongoing.
Actually, I disagreed with your case against him for the already stated reason.
As I pointed out.

However, I pointed three things out which I see as scummy from Kise:
-That he said that those who were voting Mastin are good to look at, but not doing this.
Probably in line with meta.

-The ad hom attacks against you as they are saying that you have been wrong about some players before, and therefore you are wrong now.
Definitely in meta.

-His mod question about roleclaiming after Mastin was killed, and not before he was killed.
This could nullify your argument against my original case but I could see where a player would hold back because of all the kool-aid cases made against me for being sure that the Mod examined Mastin's Jackassery.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am

Post by ZazieR »

Why are you responding to a case before the aimed player has responded?
Ignore the ''R''
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:13 am

Post by mykonian »

ZazieR wrote:Post 457

This post is really scummy.
Look at the post above this one, from Magnus. It criticises (or how you spell it >.<) the Kise wagon. The wagon Myko is part of. Yet, Myko does nothing to explain why it's a good wagon according to him.
Add that he also was a player who said to look at the Mastin voters, yet didn't do so.
This results into a scummy Myko.
that was obviously directed at the part where he explains it to Kise.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:19 am

ZazieR wrote:Why are you responding to a case before the aimed player has responded?
I usually don't do that as I like to let others scum hunt in peace. Kise is off my radar as of now.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:20 am

Post by ZazieR »

mykonian wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Post 457

This post is really scummy.
Look at the post above this one, from Magnus. It criticises (or how you spell it >.<) the Kise wagon. The wagon Myko is part of. Yet, Myko does nothing to explain why it's a good wagon according to him.
Add that he also was a player who said to look at the Mastin voters, yet didn't do so.

This results into a scummy Myko.
that was obviously directed at the part where he explains it to Kise.
I don't get this explanation :?
I'm asking you why you didn't respond to this:
Magnus wrote:Not buying this kise wagon. Looks really fabricated. Kise's posts show a familiarity with mastin's playstyle. Therefore, being able to judge based on meta alone would be perfectly reasonable. This wagon stinks of opportunistic scum trying to take advantage of the sudden new development (and rock the mob opinion away from analyzing those on the wagon)
And what do you have to say about the bolded?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:22 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:Why are you responding to a case before the aimed player has responded?
I usually don't do that as I like to let others scum hunt in peace. Kise is off my radar as of now.
That he's off your radar doesn't mean that he's off of mine. So I'd have liked to hear his response before yours.
But have you done this before? If so, link(s)?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 am

Here is a lurk poster list:

Zwet(*)
Cater(*)
Jebus(*)
Tajo
Budja
Gorrad (to be replaced in 15 hours if he doesn't post)
ABR(*)
Semi
Seraph
Stepho
Llama
Wey

Some of these are hardcore lurking as indicated by a star (*).
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:27 am

ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
That he's off your radar doesn't mean that he's off of mine. So I'd have liked to hear his response before yours.
Done what before? I'm no longer involved in the Kise case.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:28 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Here is a lurk poster list:

Zwet(*)
Cater(*)
Jebus(*)
Tajo
Budja
Gorrad (to be replaced in 15 hours if he doesn't post)
ABR(*)
Semi
Seraph
Stepho
Llama
Wey

Some of these are hardcore lurking as indicated by a star (*).
May I ask on which you're basing that they are lurkers?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Responding to a case before the player at whom it is aimed has responded.
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:30 am

What do you mean "on which I'm basing"?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:31 am

ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Responding to a case before the player at whom it is aimed has responded.
No I don't do it period. I will comment on a BW I don't agree with but I don't answer for people. As for as I was concerned those points were directed to me regardless if you directed them to me or not. As of now I'm done with it.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 am

@ Kai:
What are your reads on
Spoilum
&
Philly
?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
@ Kai:
What are your reads on
Spoilum
&
Philly
?
@KMD:
Same.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:36 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:What do you mean "on which I'm basing"?
Well, you called those players lurkers. Why those? (aka which 'requirements' have they met that you call them lurkers)
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:39 am

Post by ZazieR »

Why did you ask Kai and Kevin for their reads?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:40 am

Post by ZazieR »

ortolan wrote:I wouldn't rule out Kise and LC pairing still. LC was quick to unvote based on nothing other than Zazier requoting what his original reason for voting Kise was. It's that or mykonian. I'll stick with Kise I think. He did enough that was scummy independently of LC.

Vote: Kise
Also, what's your response to this Lamont?
Ignore the ''R''
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:43 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
@ Kai:
What are your reads on
Spoilum
&
Philly
?
@KMD:
Same.
@Zee:
Same
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:44 am

ZazieR wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:What do you mean "on which I'm basing"?
Well, you called those players lurkers. Why those? (aka which 'requirements' have they met that you call them lurkers)
Not posting, basrely posting, obviously watching the game and not posting actively.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:46 am

ZazieR wrote:
ortolan wrote:I wouldn't rule out Kise and LC pairing still. LC was quick to unvote based on nothing other than Zazier requoting what his original reason for voting Kise was. It's that or mykonian. I'll stick with Kise I think. He did enough that was scummy independently of LC.

I have explained that I can see his case of terrible inconsistency but I do not see scum being able to do that intentionally and it is within Kise's meta to act such.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:53 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
ZazieR wrote:

I have explained that I can see his case of terrible inconsistency but I do not see scum being able to do that intentionally and it is within Kise's meta to act such.
I actually pointed this out as he mentioned that he wouldn't rule out a Lamont - Kise pairing. And because he states that your reason for unvoting was the same reason as you voted him for.
Those are the reasons why I quoted this post from Orto, so it would be nice to see some responses to that.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:54 am

Post by ZazieR »

Also, I just realised that you're talking about a lot of Kise meta. How many games is this meta based upon, and which?
Ignore the ''R''

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”