Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Benmage »

Benmage wrote:Can we just lynch Mastin and start playing this game?
Votecount
Not voting: ortolan, zwetschenwasser,
cateraction
, Kairyuu, mykonian, Kmd4390, Benmage,
ZazieR
, magnus_orion, Jebus, populartajo, Budja, Gorrad, Albert B. Rampage, Starbuck,
semioldguy
, Kise, Seraphim, Stephoscope, ZEEnon, PhilyEc, Spolium, LlamaFluff, WeyounsLastClone, Lamont_Cranston

So, you're a college student now. I'm somewhat proud of you.

With 25 alive, it's 13 to lynch.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Benmage »

I was saying bad play from vig, I was saying bad play from Mastin.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:56 am

Post by ZEEnon »

I was under the impression that Ray Penber would be a tracker of some sort.
I also didn't realize that roles would not be shown upon death.
Gelus wrote:Mastin - 5 (Lamont_Cranston, benmage, zwetschenwasser, WeyounsLastClone)
So basically we are starting in a 25 player game with some information to work with.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Really, Zee? With crap play like that I would suspect more mafi off the wagon than on...
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:59 am

Post by ZEEnon »

I'm saying we have more information.
I didn't say that one of those players has to be scum so we should start picking them off one by one.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 am

Post by mykonian »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Really, Zee? With crap play like that I would suspect more mafi off the wagon than on...
esspecially because a lot of players haven't even commented a lot on the game. we are effectively drowning a lot of players in posts, this game moves quite fast. This is of course a great excuse for scum not to comment a lot on the game :)
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:01 am

I would try to look for his "certain" defenders. People that would be more certain of his innocence than would be normal for mere blind villagers...
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:01 am

Post by ZEEnon »

Ah, good point mykonian.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:01 am

Post by ZazieR »

ZEEnon wrote:I was under the impression that Ray Penber would be a tracker of some sort.
I also didn't realize that roles would not be shown upon death.
Gelus wrote:Mastin - 5 (Lamont_Cranston, benmage, zwetschenwasser, WeyounsLastClone)
So basically we are starting in a 25 player game with some information to work with.
Mhmmm. Interesting.
Noted till this becomes important.
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:03 am

Post by ZazieR »

Lamont wrote:1) I like your Orto vote
2) I like youre initial attack on Mastin Jackassery
3) I disagree with your vote and analysis of Magnus but I can still see it ias pro-town scum hunting.
Could you elaborate on point 1?
Ignore the ''R''
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:05 am

Post by ZEEnon »

I just went back to see what that post was that ZazieR was referring to,
and for some reason it seems I totally missed it.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:1) I like your Orto vote
That vote was random. You liked my random vote?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Seraphim »

You guys are making it very difficult to catch up to this game.
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:07 am

Post by Spolium »

OKAY EVERYONE STOP UNTIL SERAPHIM HAS CAUGHT UP

I MEAN IT
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:07 am

Post by ZazieR »

Seraphim wrote:You guys are making it very difficult to catch up to this game.
Mastin got shot (I'll comment on it when I get there) so only I am now left of those who were the blame of many pages >.<
Ignore the ''R''
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Spolium »

[quote="ZEEnon"]I was under the impression that Ray Penber would be a tracker of some sort.

Have you anything to support this, or is it just speculation based on the source material?
Spolium
Spolium
Goon
Spolium
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:10 am

Post by Spolium »

Frigging tags.
ZEEnon wrote:I was under the impression that Ray Penber would be a tracker of some sort.
Have you anything to support this, or is it just speculation based on the source material?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:12 am

Ok last post for awhile then. I found two strong Mastin defenders:
Kairyuu wrote:In other news, Mastin is pretty obv-town. Let's get to lynching Lamont-scum.
Kise wrote: All this talk of, "He needs to be vig-killed so the death note is destroyed," doesn't sit well with me.. You guys do know there are also anti-town here? All of you could target Mastin at night and the DN will more than likely fall in the hands of an SK. Our best bet would have been for Mastin not to claim Shinigami at all, because now we're gonna have a new Kira either way... I think... or maybe the Killers are automatically given a death note(?).

From what I gathered reading the rules, if a killer takes a death note, they somehow buddy up with the Shinigami[?] Or do the multiple Shinigami in this game have their own separate mini-game where they are in a "race" to lose their death notes first[?]

(Just so you guys know, I use the [?] "tags" as a way to express my inner thoughts. It's not as if I really ask any of you to reply to it. Nothing more than reflections.)

And wouldn't Mastin be mod-killed if he was telling the truth about being Shinigami?

(Now THAT is an actual question I pose to everyone.)

LMAO @ Posts 76 & 77. If it weren't for the fact that they were less than a minute apart, I would think Mastin was being an asshole and ignored magnus' request on purpose. But seriously, Mastin, you don't need to comment on EVERYTHING someone says. Especially whenever you're not answering a concern or adding anything relevant.. It makes me feel impulsed to skim through what you post & ignore the quotes.

I get the feeling that magnus or Mastin will continue this little squabble over quote-links, quote-pyramids, etc...

Lol @ "You seem to be craving the noose more than David Carradine." I would never have expected Carradine's name to appear on MS. Ok, at this point, I feel the need to contribute something more beneficial. I could commentate on what I've read so far from up to page 5, but that'd be boring.

The way Mastin is claiming Shinigami and STILL being alive makes it blatant that he has not broken any rules, so I may be gullible by giving him a chance to still claim Shinigami. He's claimed to have been a lot of various PRs & anti-town roles.. Yet hasn't been MK'd. So you have to wonder whether any of his claims ring true if he's still able to play. I believe this is why Kai said that Mastin is obvtown. It's rather cheap, and could suck the fun out of the game if all of us did the same exact thing.. And honestly Mastin, this is the exact reason you get NK'd a lot -- You go so far to confirm your towniness. It would be a good idea for mod's to never make you mafia, since you're always in the hotseat D1 it seems, lol. HOWEVER, because scum believe you are an easy D1 lynch, I've started to keep my eye on who's jumping on your wagon and try to make sense of their reason for voting you (if possible). They are likely the best candidates when it comes to making a suspect/scum list.

I might be looking at Mastin's approach from the wrong angle.. He could very well be a Shinigami who "doesn't care for humans." In which case, I say it's a good idea for "certain" people to lynch him in order for his plan to go through (a plan I presume, anyway).

It's up to Gelus who he picks to hold the death note. A townie could hold/destroy it, or an anti-town player could hold it and become Kira. I don't like leaving things up to chance. Leading a lynch on a supposed Shinigami will only lure in the killers to get a chance at holding a Death Note. On the same token, it sucks that probability has to decide whether a vig or a killer win the death note if both parties target the supposed Shinigami. In short, I am saying that if Mastin WAS genuine on his claim as Shinigami, then that would only result in a new Kira by the time D2 rolled around.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:17 am

Sorry, and this:
mykonian wrote:OK, kai and Mastin (stop with posting that way, I stopped reading them, so you won't get me convinced or something) seem town on page 4.
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:22 am

Post by ZazieR »

Kise wrote:It sure doesn't take ZazieR long to dig in someone's ass.. Good to see ya, sister. A lot of familiar faces in this game altogether. But I digress..
Uhm, thanks?
And yeah, it's good to see you too (except if you're Misa Misa :mad:)

I don't think anyone would be mod-killed for what Mastin did, even if he was telling the truth though.

What do you think of the Mastin wagon?
Ignore the ''R''
ZazieR
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
ZazieR
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:24 am

Post by ZazieR »

Oh, Mod is nice. I bet it's not Farside as she has set-up that huge conspiracy against me :mad:
It's probably Phate who has put Mastin's allingment into the VC.
Ignore the ''R''
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Benmage »

Ya, i think it woulda said modkill...probably vig'd.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:27 am

Lamont_Cranston wrote:Ok last post for awhile then. I found two strong Mastin defenders:
Kairyuu wrote:In other news, Mastin is pretty obv-town. Let's get to lynching Lamont-scum.
Kise wrote: All this talk of, "He needs to be vig-killed so the death note is destroyed," doesn't sit well with me..

He's claimed to have been a lot of various PRs & anti-town roles.. Yet hasn't been MK'd. So you have to wonder whether any of his claims ring true if he's still able to play. I believe this is why Kai said that Mastin is obvtown. It's rather cheap, and could suck the fun out of the game if all of us did the same exact thing.. And honestly Mastin, this is the exact reason you get NK'd a lot -- You go so far to confirm your towniness.

It would be a good idea for mod's to never make you mafia, since you're always in the hotseat D1 it seems, lol.
HOWEVER, because scum believe you are an easy D1 lynch, I've started to keep my eye on who's jumping on your wagon and try to make sense of their reason for voting you (if possible). They are likely the best candidates when it comes to making a suspect/scum list.
ORLY? Sure everybody knew Mastin was obvtown here, of course!

I see Kise here setting up mislynches and absolving himself of any guilt. Anyone who looks at Mastin's play as town
should
of been voting him. But he hangs back and plays "Judge". Sounds like he has inside knowledge, *cough*scum*cough*

Vote Kise
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:30 am

Post by mykonian »

I agree with Lamont, that seems an obvious scumplay. Well found.
vote Kise
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:Ok last post for awhile then. I found two strong Mastin defenders:
Kise wrote: All this talk of, "He needs to be vig-killed so the death note is destroyed," doesn't sit well with me..

He's claimed to have been a lot of various PRs & anti-town roles.. Yet hasn't been MK'd. So you have to wonder whether any of his claims ring true if he's still able to play. I believe this is why Kai said that Mastin is obvtown. It's rather cheap, and could suck the fun out of the game if all of us did the same exact thing.. And honestly Mastin, this is the exact reason you get NK'd a lot -- You go so far to confirm your towniness.

It would be a good idea for mod's to never make you mafia, since you're always in the hotseat D1 it seems, lol.
HOWEVER, because scum believe you are an easy D1 lynch, I've started to keep my eye on who's jumping on your wagon and try to make sense of their reason for voting you (if possible). They are likely the best candidates when it comes to making a suspect/scum list.
ORLY? Sure everybody knew Mastin was obvtown here, of course!

I see Kise here setting up mislynches and absolving himself of any guilt. Anyone who looks at Mastin's play as town
should
of been voting him. But he hangs back and plays "Judge". Sounds like he has inside knowledge, *cough*scum*cough*

Vote Kise
I also agree with this. Thank you for bringing this post to the forefront.

Vote: Kise

Also for those interested:

http://deathnote.wikia.com/wiki/Raye_Penber

If you guys have read the book or watched the show, Raye is one of the first main characters to die. Our mod may be following the actual story line.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:35 am

Kise wrote:I believe this is why Kai said that Mastin is obvtown
Notice the potential connection here between Kise and Kai (both Mastin defenders).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”