Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Zilla »

Btw, mod, you know the CCR song is called "Bad Moon Rising" and not Pale moon, right?

I'll scrap my ultimatum KMD (OOH! I'm changing my story; must be scum!) to make a good point:

KMD, state your case on me, again.

VP, I'd like your detailed reread now. Note that I'm very suspicious at how little you have thought of KMD.
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Incognito »

Porkens wrote:He's closest to lynch.
Right. But do
you
think he's the best lynch at this time?
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Zilla »

Porkens...........

Are you saying you'd bandwagon ANYBODY who is closest to lynch?
Aware of that. However, you are attacking him repeatedly. Assault and battery can lead to death if sustained over a period of time. ~ Cybele
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Porkens »

Incognito wrote:
Right. But do
you
think he's the best lynch at this time?
He's rubbed my cucumber the wrong way for a while now. I think he's a "good enough" lynch.
Zilla wrote:Porkens...........

Are you saying you'd bandwagon ANYBODY who is closest to lynch?
No, like I said I want to keep you around today. Mykon seems too convenient. I do want a lynch though, and sooner rather than later.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Plum »

mykonian wrote: I would also believe you if you claimed clown, I think.
VP Baltar wrote:But she didn't jump on Charter or Porkens, the players in question. She merely commented on her views of them given that they were voting for her. That's not a scummy OMGUS reaction at all. Misrep much?
She did, however, jump on mykon, myself and Kmd when questioned. Which is what I said. How is that misrep?[/quote]

Look here:
VP Baltar wrote:
Zilla wrote:porkens and charter. I don't like porkens saying he likes the Zilla wagon, but I don't think he's scum for it. Again, I see newbie, not scum. Charter is just being super tunnel vision as usual, and is a null tell.
You
also
jumped on Kmd, mykonian and myself shortly after we started questioning you.
It seems to me that as soon as anyone questions you, you are ready to FOS, vote them or call them possible scum and generally for very weak reasons. It's all a bit reactionary.
Let me see if I have the sequence of events straight:

You ask Zilla 'Is there anyone in this game that has questioned you who you haven't immediately OMGUSed?' She replied that Charter and Porkens fell into that category. You replied that she
did
start to suspect players suspecting her in the cases of yourself, Kmd, and Mykonian. I suppose if I read the first sentence as 'But you jumped on Kmd, mykonian and myself shortly after we started questioning you' it's okay &c.
VP Baltar wrote:
Zilla wrote:(Zilla) voted (mykon) for one of the two reasons you gave against him that work as tells independent of the scumbuddies-based case. You also seemed to think that his reluctance to vote was scummy.
It looks scummier from a third party view, imo. If I know I'm town, and someone says 'hey this was kind of scummy, I need to investigate more before I vote', then I might be inclined to think they are town giving me the benefit of the doubt. Whereas, if I'm a third party observer and I see a player him-hawing around a vote I would see it as suspicious because I don't know either player's alignment.
I can make little sense of this defense, but if you're saying what I think you're saying I have two words for you: Weak sauce. All right, all right, let me say this: You were trying to continue to push the legitimacy of your linked Myko/Zilla attack by asking whether their votes looked sound. Incog said that yeah, actually, Myko's was bad but Zilla's was pretty okay because Myko
had
been fence-sitting.

You attack Zilla for reacting to people who suspect her by starting to suspect them (OMGUS). But if she manages to partly break out of her own personal mindset and see an objective, decent, legitimate scumtell which you agree is a scumtell and vote on it, you attack her for not seeing things too personally?

I'm being kicked off the computer for the night around this point. More stuff coming as more stuff is coming.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Kmd4390 »

VP Baltar wrote: Ok, without a reread, I would say that I find Kmd's tunnelling on you to be unlike what I have seen from him as town before. I would normally expect him to cast a wider net in his scum hunting. He also agreed with Incog a bit about me "backtracking", but never came after me too hard about it.
I haven't forgotten your backtracking.

I have expressed suspicion on Zilla, you, Llama, Incog, Camn, and Plum (although I'm not suspicious of Plum anymore now). Yes, Incog and Camn mostly depend on Zilla. Even then, I have 3 suspects. There are probably 3 or 4 scum in the game. I don't think I am wrong to suspect three players.
VP Baltar wrote: Do I think that is enough to lynch off of? Probably not. I would definitely prefer a mykon or Llama lynch before a Kmd lynch.
I could back a Llama lynch. Not Myko.
VP Baltar wrote: On the comment you made about "hypo-cases"---that's not how I work. If someone asks me to review a player, I like to look at them objectively in iso and if something sticks out, then I'll comment. If nothing sticks out, then I'll let you know. I don't like having to come out here and state gut reactions that I might not want to stand by when I take a closer look at someone. I understand that you don't want someone to flake out of doing something they said they would, but if I did that I would probably be getting lynched anyhow, so you don't have to worry about it.
There is nothing wrong with looking closer at a player. The thing is that you should already have some kind of a read on a player if you are town. I'm not saying you always act completely based on that read without ever looking at anything else, but the initial read should be there for town. Scum don't have this because all they are doing is finding reasons to lynch townies. I'm thinking that's probably the point being made against you. You don't have an initial read which would indicate that you are scum.
Incognito wrote:I'd like to see ZazieR and Porkens place some votes down. Not voting all day is completely unacceptable.
QFT.

Notice how Llama voted VP when I called him on it. The other thing I called him on was being passive. So he came out with his VP case. I mean, I know he did what I asked which should be a good thing. But it seems that his VP case was just to avoid suspicion..
Is he scummy or just close to a lynch?
Zilla wrote: KMD, state your case on me, again.
I've done so several times. I guess it can't hurt to do so one more time though.

-Voted Porkens for a crap reason
-Lied about the vote being serious by plainly stating it wasn't.
-Later admitted 25% truth to it, but still only partially serious
-Claimed to have never said the vote was serious
-changed your story
-backpedaled when caught
-acted scummy "for reactions"
-OMGUS

I think that's it.
KMD is the coolest dude who ever lost a bet to me - vonflare
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:35 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Is it just me or did VP just ignore my enitre case against him by saying I was following others?

Also what questions am I missing according to you except the fairly obvious "Who was I thinking was scum?"
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Post by Zilla »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote: why would town make up an unlikely story? why did VP baltar have to link me and zilla together? It makes no sense!
Maybe he honestly thinks that you and Zilla are both scum?
Kmd4390 wrote:
VP looks like his townie self.
The only thing that bothers me is that he is suspicious of both you and Myko, which is a convenient position for scum to be in.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Incognito wrote: You pretty clearly stated that you support the case against Zilla, you ended up voting for mykonian, and you said that you think the two of them are scum together. That pretty clearly seems to suggest that you supported their lynches equally. If you think two people are equally likely to be scum, what could
possibly
make you prefer one lynch over the other?
Major FoS: VP Baltar
This is a weak accusation/FoS.
The question you ask stands out. What could make you prefer one lynch over the other? That is obvious as hell. Players can be more sure about one than the other. Or can be basing one suspicion a connection. Or don't want to lynch someone they think is scummy because they are an uncountered claimed power role. Or one is scummier than the other. The fact that you would ask that question really stands out as scummy.
Kmd4390 wrote:Incog, I looked back at what VP said when he switched:
VP Baltar wrote:While I support the Zilla case, I don't think it's necessary to finish the day so quickly. I would particularly like to look at mykonian, particularly the potential for him to be Zilla's scumbuddy.
He didn't want the day to end yet, so he switched to Myko.

VP, sorry if this was already asked, but would you still support a Zilla lynch?
Kmd4390 wrote:
You're right. He backtracked and used a terrible argument (obviously scum like to stay off of quicklynches to avoid suspicion).

Still, the question you asked doesn't fit though. Of course this partially depends on VP's response, so I'll wait on that to comment further.
Kmd4390 wrote:And LOL at not interested in scumhunting. I'm pretty sold on you being scum, so I'm pushing that.
VP is next in line because of his vote being on Myko over you for pretty much BS reasons.
Kmd4390 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote: Less so, especially since she got out of her overly defensive mode and started doing more scumhunting.
Ok, I was going to say backing off of the Zilla suspicion would be scummy, but you have reasons for it and it's acceptable.
And now we have this:
Kmd4390 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote: Ok, without a reread, I would say that I find Kmd's tunnelling on you to be unlike what I have seen from him as town before. I would normally expect him to cast a wider net in his scum hunting. He also agreed with Incog a bit about me "backtracking", but never came after me too hard about it.
I haven't forgotten your backtracking.

I have expressed suspicion on Zilla, you, Llama, Incog, Camn, and Plum (although I'm not suspicious of Plum anymore now). Yes, Incog and Camn mostly depend on Zilla. Even then, I have 3 suspects. There are probably 3 or 4 scum in the game. I don't think I am wrong to suspect three players.
KMD's flip in position over VP is caused all because of Incognito's:
Incognito wrote:Yes, exactly. He still seemed to imply that they stood an equal chance of being scum. Given the content of that post you pulled up, what do you think of what he mentioned here:
VP Baltar wrote:You were making it out that I supported their lynches equally, which is not true. The point I was making about Zilla's wagon being the leading one at the time is this: why would I, as scum, not vote for Zilla's wagon that was gaining steam when it wouldn't have been suspicious at all to do so? Even though mykon was second wagon, wouldn't the obvious play there for scum have been to go after the wagon most likely to lynch in the shortest possible time?
Does this not reek of backtracking? Why is my major FoS weak and unwarranted?
KMD is being forced to bus scumbuddy VP. I'll lynch either of them.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Post by Zilla »

Oh, I forgot to mention: Bolded are KMD's defenses of VP, blues contradict each other (DIRECTLY), and underlines contradict each other.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Post by Zilla »

Oh, and I didn't even mention: KMD didn't change his case on me, even though he didn't refute my points that I wouldn't behave as I did as scum because I ruined all my chances to accomplish anything that he claims I was trying to accomplish.

-Voted Porkens for a crap reason

KMD never contested how this was scummy; I showed that there was clearly no scum intent in this because I didn't push any case on Porkens, and if I ever had that intention, I wouldn't have flaked just because someone asked if I was serious.

-Lied about the vote being serious by plainly stating it wasn't.

KMD again didn't answer how this was true; continually holds onto the belief that there are only two states: 100% serious and 100% joking. It's preposterousness, and I even linked to another vote in Family Guy that was the exact same thing as my vote here: my vote on Puta Puta for bandwagoning.

-Later admitted 25% truth to it, but still only partially serious

KMD never answers how this is scummy.

-Claimed to have never said the vote was serious

Show me where I said it was, WITHOUT using your slant that 25% = 100%.

-changed your story

Doubling up points to try to spin the case.

-backpedaled when caught

Tripling up points to spin the case again.

-acted scummy "for reactions"

I did roughly the same thing Incognito did when he voted for no reason, yet KMD said he had absolutely no case on Incognito aside from him being my scumbuddy, meaning this isn't any reason why he voted me; just something he feels he can tack on. This is also his point that "town can't make gambits."

Also, I specifically said who I was looking for reactions from, and what I specifically did to incur those reactions. Here, he tries embellishing it as if I was being obvscum to try to get reactions out of everyone.

-OMGUS

I provided reasoning that OMGUS is town, which is uncontested (just a "it's sad you think OMGUS is town.) Further, I have not been blindly OMGUSing. FURTHERMORE, using KMD's logic, aggressive scum are untouchable because in order to win, they just have to be the first person to vote or voice suspicion on someone because obviously anyone who examines them and finds them scummy is just OMGUS voting.

KMD's case contains things that aren't just misleading, they're entirely skewed.
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Post by Zilla »

Porkens: How do you feel about KMD?
Zilla
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Zilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:18 pm

Post by Zilla »

VP: Do you still want a Mykonian lynch?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by mykonian »

Lets see, what is happening till now:

Porkens

obv town, shot a scum pr, started well

Myko

was not active enough in the start, did not place an early vote

zilla

started with weak cases seriously, backtracked to saying it were jokes/gambits/not serious votes. Started to ask a lot of questions lately.

VP Baltar

Made up some weird story to make the fact that he could go for either bandwagon understandable

Llamafluff

lurks, plays definately not according to his meta, doesn't play protown.

Charter

tunnels, comes with subjective arguments against zilla

KMD

tunnels. Plays not very town, as expected.

ZazieR

Came with a very weird accusation/threat against Porkens, after that explained via meta.

Is this about right? As I see it now, I probably miss some major points against KMD. I also miss some players. About two of them, I have absolutely no reason to doubt them, and there haven't been a lot of opinions about them: Camn and Incog. Esspecially incog seems town to me. Plum I don't know about.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Well, that's pretty solid reasoning.
Zilla wrote:VP, I'd like your detailed reread now. Note that I'm very suspicious at how little you have thought of KMD.
Note: I don't take orders from you and I don't spend my life on MS. I gave you my general read on Kmd after you demanded it immediately and i said I would get to a detailed reread today. I would appreciate if you'd relax a bit and stop being so bossy.
Porkens wrote:I do want a lynch though, and sooner rather than later.
Deadline is in like 4 days, that's not soon enough for you?

@Plum-I don't quite understand what you are saying in your second point there. The first part is exactly what i was saying. Zilla said she didn't jump on Charter or Porkens. I pointed out that she did in fact jump on three others who had attacked her. That
also
in there is confusing.
kmd wrote:I have expressed suspicion on Zilla, you, Llama, Incog, Camn, and Plum
Like you said, Incog and Camn can't really count. I don't think you've been very forceful with either myself or Plum. That leaves Zilla, who you have vehement about, and Llama, who you have gone after a bit more than the remainder of the lineup. It's a bit narrower of a path that I would expect from you.
kmd wrote:The thing is that you should already have some kind of a read on a player if you are town.
Didn't I clearly state my general opinion of you and Llama in that post?
Llama wrote:Is it just me or did VP just ignore my enitre case against him by saying I was following others?
That's because you didn't bring any new information to the case and were essentially just corraborating what Incog and Kmd had been saying.
Llama wrote:Also what questions am I missing according to you except the fairly obvious "Who was I thinking was scum?"
Well, let's see:
Zilla wrote:FOS: LlamaFluff, ZazieR for trying to get Porkens to claim; what good does that do from a town standpoint? Especially from Llama who says Porkens is likely town.
Porkens backs this point later and says he would also like to hear your response.
Zilla wrote:I definately do not like Llama's position. He says he's "working on something." Where? I don't see it.

He also demands a fullclaim from porkens because mafia flipped a power role. What? This makes me equally suspicious. I understand part of his reasoning, but firstly, as my last post says, we don't need any of this information from Porkens, and I can only see his fullclaim helping scum. THAT is rolefishing. THAT is real, true rolefishing, not random-vote-accruing rolefishing.
VP wrote:
Llama wrote: So someones summiness depends on how well they defend their case?
That's a nice leap in logic you have there. Someone's scumminess depends on the scummy actions they take in the game. If a person cannot defend and justify their actions, it generally causes one to believe that those accustions may be valid.

Also, when are you going to answer my questions about your big top secret case?
Still waiting on that one.
Incog wrote:
Llama wrote:I just have somewhat of a gut read that myk is town. There is not a whole lot to back it up. Its just a mix of my gut scummy reads and him having a similar read.
I doubt this gut read of yours came about back on page 4, right (which was when this 'switch' from myk-hate to fanboy happened)?
Llama wrote:I disagree with how its used, thats not something that makes him someone to lynch, just reckless. I still kind of want him to roleclaim though. With a role more descriptive then "mafia" shown already, something just flipping "One shot day vig" is odd.

What's odd about it? This is a town versus werewolves set-up. The mod called this particular werewolf (afactchic) a Forest Wolf Governor. Aside from the "Forest Wolf" prefix, a Governor is a pretty standard role. I don't see why Porkens would need to claim any further than he has already.

Kmd wrote:Zazie/Llama/Porkens, why no vote? I'm especially curious about Llama, who I KNOW prefers for everyone to always have a vote out.
Kmd wrote:But it's not lurking that has me worried about Llama. Well, actually, I guess that's part of it. He isn't controlling the game. He's not saying "ok, here's who we're lynching. Back off of this person and vote for this person". And most importantly, he doesn't have a vote out.
Also, Plum says she finds you suspicious, but never states a case. That would be something I would certainly inquire about if I was town.

You also never follow up on the questions you put to Zazie about her opinions on Porkens...this is similar to what you did with mykonian earlier.

Anyhow, that is eight things and I only skimmed between pages 12 and 14. I think you get the idea, and I'm bored. I'm sure there would be more if I looked at the remainder of the pages. Looking back in detail now it's very obvious how much you have been trying to skirt the suspicion on you by lurking and then sheeping along with Incog's points against me. You win the prize!
Unvote, Vote LlamaFluff

zilla wrote:VP: Do you still want a Mykonian lynch?
I would support it, but obviously now LlamaFluff is looking much more tantalizing. One thing I would point out about mykonian is that he hasn't exactly done a whole lot since the spotlight came off him. His last post is just basically regurgitating generally accepted opinions.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:43 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

Zilla wrote: KMD is being forced to bus scumbuddy VP. I'll lynch either of them.
You're right that my stance changed when I saw his weird vote for Myko over you. Wrong reason though. Sorry.
Zilla wrote:Oh, I forgot to mention: Bolded are KMD's defenses of VP, blues contradict each other (DIRECTLY), and underlines contradict each other.
No, the second blue is me saying that the first blue is BS.
Zilla wrote: KMD never contested how this was scummy; I showed that there was clearly no scum intent in this because I didn't push any case on Porkens, and if I ever had that intention, I wouldn't have flaked just because someone asked if I was serious.
But it was a serious vote for a crap reason.
Zilla wrote: KMD again didn't answer how this was true; continually holds onto the belief that there are only two states: 100% serious and 100% joking. It's preposterousness, and I even linked to another vote in Family Guy that was the exact same thing as my vote here: my vote on Puta Puta for bandwagoning.
I don't believe in half-jokes for votes
Zilla wrote:-Later admitted 25% truth to it, but still only partially serious

KMD never answers how this is scummy.
Go to the first 14 and a half times I answered this. :roll:
Zilla wrote:-Claimed to have never said the vote was serious

Show me where I said it was, WITHOUT using your slant that 25% = 100%.
That's not the point. You admitted at least partial seriousness. Any seriousness behind a vote for rolefishing when he asked you to verify your claim is BS.
Zilla wrote:-changed your story

Doubling up points to try to spin the case.

-backpedaled when caught

Tripling up points to spin the case again.
What?
Zilla wrote:-acted scummy "for reactions"

I did roughly the same thing Incognito did when he voted for no reason, yet KMD said he had absolutely no case on Incognito aside from him being my scumbuddy, meaning this isn't any reason why he voted me; just something he feels he can tack on. This is also his point that "town can't make gambits."

Also, I specifically said who I was looking for reactions from, and what I specifically did to incur those reactions. Here, he tries embellishing it as if I was being obvscum to try to get reactions out of everyone.
Where did Incog do anything scummy for reactions? I missed that?

And I never said town doesn't make gambits without sarcasm. I know they can. I've tried it before. I pulled a pretty good one on Nuwen in a Marathon Game. Hell, I've claimed scum as town. Saying your vote is a jokevote when it isn't is NOT a Gambit.

Why does it matter how many people you want reactions from? It's still the same thing.
Zilla wrote:-OMGUS

I provided reasoning that OMGUS is town, which is uncontested (just a "it's sad you think OMGUS is town.) Further, I have not been blindly OMGUSing. FURTHERMORE, using KMD's logic, aggressive scum are untouchable because in order to win, they just have to be the first person to vote or voice suspicion on someone because obviously anyone who examines them and finds them scummy is just OMGUS voting.
OMGUS is NOT a towntell.

No, if someone comes out of the gate attacking everyone, it's scummy on their part. And if you had points against me other than "this is his case on me, he's scum", I'd say it's not OMGUS. Oh, that and I'm supposedly tunneling when I have 3 players who I'd be willing to lynch today.
mykonian wrote:
KMD

1, how am I tunneling?
2, what does this even mean?
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:45 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

LlamaFluff wrote: Also what questions am I missing according to you except the fairly obvious "Who was I thinking was scum?"
Llama, it's not that you are missing questions. It's that you aren't the one asking questions. You are NOT a passive player. But here, you are. Why? You need to finally address this or you're gonna end up lynched.
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

VP Baltar wrote:
kmd wrote:I have expressed suspicion on Zilla, you, Llama, Incog, Camn, and Plum
Like you said, Incog and Camn can't really count. I don't think you've been very forceful with either myself or Plum. That leaves Zilla, who you have vehement about, and Llama, who you have gone after a bit more than the remainder of the lineup. It's a bit narrower of a path that I would expect from you.
I said in that very post that Incog and Camn don't count and I dropped my suspicions on Plum. I'm left with Zilla, Llama, and you.

VP, what did I do in the game we played together? Next to nothing early in the game, re-read everyone, found Raider scummy, and pushed his lynch all day. He was your scumbuddy and you killed me that night. So what is different about my play here? Well, I'm more active obviously. And I'm looking at a couple of other players, and not just the one I find scummiest like I did there.
VP Baltar wrote:
kmd wrote:The thing is that you should already have some kind of a read on a player if you are town.
Didn't I clearly state my general opinion of you and Llama in that post?
Did you? Quote please.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:58 am

Post by mykonian »

Kmd4390 wrote:
mykonian wrote:
KMD

1, how am I tunneling?
2, what does this even mean?
short version of what you are accused of. You are quite busy with zilla. You were expected to look more town. But as I stated, I think I'm missing/not understanding things here.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:13 am

Post by VP Baltar »

kmd wrote:Did you? Quote please.
I thought I had talked about Llama in that post too, but I guess I didn't. However, I had been talking about him more in general than I had with you. That being said, I think I just expressed how I feel about Llama in that last big post. Anyhow, here is what I said was my general opinion of you:
VP wrote:Ok, without a reread, I would say that I find Kmd's tunnelling on you to be unlike what I have seen from him as town before. I would normally expect him to cast a wider net in his scum hunting. He also agreed with Incog a bit about me "backtracking", but never came after me too hard about it.

Do I think that is enough to lynch off of? Probably not. I would definitely prefer a mykon or Llama lynch before a Kmd lynch.
kmd wrote:VP, what did I do in the game we played together? Next to nothing early in the game, re-read everyone, found Raider scummy, and pushed his lynch all day. He was your scumbuddy and you killed me that night. So what is different about my play here? Well, I'm more active obviously. And I'm looking at a couple of other players, and not just the one I find scummiest like I did there.
Open 122 you were quite actively questioning hewitt, ac1983fan, dejkha, Ztife and Rin Twisted on Day 1 (you were on all three scum! good job, no wonder you Nk'ed N1).

I would disagree with your assesment of Newbie 696 too. You had a slightly wider variety of suspects early in the game. Yes, you did latch on to Raider when you thought you had scum, but you also made posts like this before that happened. Again, we see a wide net.

Then there is Tranquility, where you start on camn and move to DraketheFake, stormer and Stef in Day 1. Again, we see a wider net here.

That's basically where I'm coming from when I say I think you are tunneling a bit more in this game than I have seen you as town in the past.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:15 am

Post by VP Baltar »

mykonian wrote:I think I'm missing/not understanding things here.
QFT. You've become increasingly lazy since you stopped being under suspicion.

Who are your top three picks for a lynch and why. (Obviously I'm #1, so I guess who are your other two?)
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:21 am

Post by mykonian »

VP Baltar wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think I'm missing/not understanding things here.
QFT. You've become increasingly lazy since you stopped being under suspicion.

Who are your top three picks for a lynch and why. (Obviously I'm #1, so I guess who are your other two?)
If everything I posted in that summary, is about right, then I'm suspicous further of Charter very soon after you, and Llama/KMD at a clear third place. Don't really know what to think about them. The main thing behind my suspicion of Charter is his use of subjective arguments against zilla (I commented on it, if you want, I should be able to find it again).

And I think incredibily lazy is a bit of a weird thing to say. No, I'm not debating with one person, and yes, I still sleep. But apart from that, this lurking accusation makes little sense.

why did you have to accuse me in this way? Why as a rhetoric question? why lazy, in stead of lurking? Why the use of incredibily?
camn
camn
soundtracker
camn
soundtracker
soundtracker

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:42 am

Post by camn »

mykonian wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think I'm missing/
not understanding things here
QFT. You've become
increasingly
lazy since you stopped being under suspicion.
And I think
incredibily
lazy is a bit of a weird thing to say. No, I'm not debating with one person, and yes, I still sleep. But apart from that, this lurking accusation makes little sense....
maybe a bigger font size would help?
"if you weren't trying to be so unnecessarily mysterious all the time we wouldn't have these misunderstandings" - Yosarian2
Kmd4390
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
Kmd4390
I lost a bet.
I lost a bet.

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:02 am

Post by Kmd4390 »

mykonian wrote: short version of what you are accused of. You are quite busy with zilla. You were expected to look more town. But as I stated, I think I'm missing/not understanding things here.
So the case on me is that I'm scumhunting and am scummy? How do I defend against that?
VP Baltar wrote: Open 122 you were quite actively questioning hewitt, ac1983fan, dejkha, Ztife and Rin Twisted on Day 1 (you were on all three scum! good job, no wonder you Nk'ed N1).
Actually, Rin was my Zilla. I was on Rin pretty hard. (By the way, this game is another where I tried a "Gambit" by asking everyone to post their scum meta and attacking the player who refused to do so).

I attacked ac pretty hard too, so you're right on that one.

Zt, I asked for clarification on whether his vote was a jokevote or a serious vote. I didn't see him as scum at that time. I don't see where I attacked either hewitt or dejkha on Day 1.
VP Baltar wrote: I would disagree with your assesment of Newbie 696 too. You had a slightly wider variety of suspects early in the game. Yes, you did latch on to Raider when you thought you had scum, but you also made posts like this before that happened. Again, we see a wide net.
That post was where I got my thoughts from.

And in that post, I call Raider scum and have a "slight" scum read on Raz. I pushed Raider's lynch all day.
VP Baltar wrote: Then there is Tranquility, where you start on camn and move to DraketheFake, stormer and Stef in Day 1. Again, we see a wider net here.
I don't think you read this game closely enough. I defended stormer extremely hard which was used as a point against me. I voted Stef as a Gambit which failed because he was scum, so of course opportunistic scum didn't jump on the seemingly strong case. Drake, I may have suspected (I don't remember). Camn, I latched onto all game.
VP Baltar wrote: That's basically where I'm coming from when I say I think you are tunneling a bit more in this game than I have seen you as town in the past.
Seems you change your opinion from those games to this one on what you consider to be expressing suspicion. You said I was suspicious of players I hardly looked at there. But in this game, the only one of my suspicions you are willing to accept as suspicion is the one on Zilla. You seem to be either twisting my meta for your benefit or misunderstanding it severely.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

And camn wins the cookie!

mykonian wrote:why did you have to accuse me in this way?
Well, as of Wednesday June 3 at noon EST (which is basically the halfway point of the game thus far, and is also close to the time that I came under heavier suspicion) you had 41 posts in the game. In the second half of the game, you're currently at 32 posts. That speaks nothing to content, which I think you have really been lacking in.
mykonian wrote:Why as a rhetoric question?
I don't even see a rhetorical question in there. Please point it out for me.
mykonian wrote:why lazy, in stead of lurking?
Variety is the spice of life!
mykonian wrote:If everything I posted in that summary, is about right, then I'm suspicous further of Charter very soon after you
When will you know if what you posted "is about right"? How will this be confirmed to you? Your main point about charter seems to be related to one other game. You also claim that his "arguments" about zilla are subjective. I see one point he made that you called subjective, please show me some other ones you pointed out as subjective so your plural "arguments" can be correct.
mykonian wrote:Llama/KMD at a clear third place. Don't really know what to think about them.
ERROR. DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Llama and Kmd are clearly your third place, but you don't really know what to think about them. k.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”