Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:47 pm

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Amished wrote:If the village decides to vig Naomi, I'd want to say that I screwed up due to not being used to un-NK-able players. My role PM says that my protections last the night and the following day, and since I forgot (literally) that Naomi was nk-immune, I protected her due to having a non-CC'd claim. I PM'd KoC and dayvigs or items with killing properties if picked up by somebody I protected will no longer kill. Other effects (probably *like* Lamont's posting restriction) will still take place, but dayvigs or items that kill won't work. Since I stupidly protected Naomi, a dayvig will *not* work on her. If you want to test it, fine. If you want to use a dayvig and actually kill somebody, I'll admit to using some of my protections on both hohum and Naomi. Neither dayvig will work on either of them. I don't want to see something so potentially useful wasted. Like I said, if you want to test my ability, gfi. Otherwise use it on somebody that will actually die from a vigging.

My protections don't affect lynch numbers though, nor protect against a lynch. Just vigs/mod(item) kills.

I do apologize, though I probably wouldn't have protected either of the NK's last night, so it didn't really matter because of that.

I do want to point out that since hohum's life was extended for a day (and I lived), they don't have a roleblocker (either faction/player in the case of an SK). I will be safe and be able to prevent the reality shift when that happens as I'll use one of my protections on myself for sure until that time just help out the most.
Waaaaat? Explain how with your role you can do TWO things at once? Protect BOTH Naomi AND Ho?? And You're more powerful than Trilby!??

'Splain naaaaao! :shock:
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:09 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Nyx wrote:
Amished wrote: @Nyx/Lamont: If Naomi is the overall choice to be dayvigged, I ask that you allow me to post before actually going through with it for this day phase.
I never suggested to use the 1 shot day vig on Naomi. I don't find her scummy. Even though it mentioned I got the shotgun I didn't get a PM or anything about it.
There will be no PM regarding this item. All the info that you're going to get is in the pick-up post, which is publicly available.
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Lamont_Cranston wrote: Waaaaat? Explain how with your role you can do TWO things at once? Protect BOTH Naomi AND Ho?? And You're more powerful than Trilby!??

'Splain naaaaao! :shock:
His claim is multi protecting, self targeting doc.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:52 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

*smiles at Lamont's fakeclaim*
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:50 am

Post by Amished »

Amished wrote:We need information more than anything, and this will still give us a lot of information on what the scum have.

I claim a multiple-protection doc. I can protect myself. I refuse to state how many protections I actually have but it is more than one.
One protection will prevent more than one kill if my target is attempted to be killed twice. With one of my protections I promise to protect the real Trilby if Naomi is lying and we lynch her (and is then proven to be the fake, otherwise we have a scum and I clearly won't protect them).

There. If I die or the real Trilby (in case of Naomi lying), the scum either have a roleblocker or a redirecter. This will get us the most information, and we can see if Naomi is telling the truth due to CC'ing by anybody.

Due to pm's between the mod and I, I have no reason to believe I'm anything other than performing like a normal doctor. I've already asked if protecting hohum on N3 will save him, and KoC stated that he couldn't reveal that information.

@Steph: That should allow a real trilby to come out if Naomi is lying, don't you think?
Nice reading skillz Lamont. I'll go so far as to say that Ho and Naomi are *not* the only people that I protected too.

If it is a dayvig item, and if, through town discussion, we decide to target anybody else I protected, I shall let you know. I will not look kindly upon fishing for how many protections I do have either. Pick one and make it a good pick.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Stephoscope »

I tend to believe Amished's roleclaim, and it seems as though our best chance to win might be to verify a few players' town alignments one way or another, and then have Amished keep on protecting himself and the others while we quickly kill everyone else and then cruise to victory.

Of course, the apparent ease of doing that casts doubt upon Amished's roleclaim itself, but again, I do tend to believe it's legitimate.

It is definitely possible that I'm totally missing something, too.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:19 am

Post by Amished »

BTW Lamont: Overall, it makes sense that I'm more powerful than Trilby. Especially in the conclusion of the last game, it's pretty obvious that the whole time Trilby is a puppet of fate, where my character helps to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen happens. Through a time paradox type action, I was able to send myself a knife in prison (after telling myself to kill my father so that I could meet the welder) so that I could kill myself and then guide Trilby to the sites of the welder/prince while also making sure that the world was safe from Chzo.

It is literally impossible for me to lie about how important my character is in the series. I can see doubting of my roleclaim (just because it is mafia and people lie) but if I am who I say I am, I *am* that damn powerful.

@Steph: One problem with your theory on how to win the game.
Amished in ISO 115 wrote:I was also alerted to the fact that eventually the town will start to go insane, so to speak. To prevent the reality shift into probably a more "bastardized" version of the game probably favoring the evil faction more, I will need to give up some of my protections.
I will not be able to protect as many people as I can now throughout the whole course of the game due to the reality shift that's coming. There will also pretty much always be "confirmed" innocents that I will not be able to protect, especially as the game goes farther on (because of me choosing to prevent a reality shift). Obviously I can't protect the whole town otherwise the scum would damn near never get a kill, but I can protect part of it.

I do not *have* to give up some of my protections, and I have 48 hours in real-time to PM KoC to give up said protections. I *can* choose to ignore the warning or whatever and keep all the protections that I have now. However, with what I remember of the only game with the reality shift in it (the hotel one) it will get bad. In the game, if you stopped moving for too long, the welder just came straight out and killed you, ending the game (probably like a dayvig for scum in mafia terms). Clearly that's not beneficial to the town at all, so I will be giving up some of my power later on unless there's an amazing reason not to do so (which I'm not seeing right now).

@Naomi: I still want to hear from you concerning your night choice/result.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Amished wrote:If the village decides to vig Naomi, I'd want to say that I screwed up due to not being used to un-NK-able players. My role PM says that my protections last the night and the following day, and since
I forgot (literally) that Naomi was nk-immune,
I protected her due to having a non-CC'd claim.

I don't like this. That's all I'm going to say.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:12 pm

Mod, please prod:

Sironi, Tajo, Shadow Knight, Hohum, Nueva, Setael, AJ
Shadow Knight
Shadow Knight
Goon
Shadow Knight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Shadow Knight »

I'm right here. What would you like?
Show
House of Mirrors- Dead
Werewolves of MH- Dead
MKM II- Dead
Wheel of Time- Dead
Fantasy- Coney Island

Town/Mafia/SK/Cult/Oth 5/3/1/0/0
Win/Loss/Draw/Abandoned 4/1/0/1
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:29 pm

Shadow Knight wrote:I'm right here. What would you like?
Post thoughts, analysis, scum hunt, stop lurking? :roll:
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:33 pm

The only people that didn't vote yesterday were:

Devastation
Nueva Vida

I would be willing to vig
Nueva Vida
on principle.

One possible analysis might be the three existing BW's from yesterday:

Lamont_Cranston
Naomi
Stephoscope
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Back, sorry.
It's still Saturday. :S

Lamont wrote:
Naomi_Saotome wrote:
of course the mod wouldn't want to make this role too powerful...
besides, he did say that this game would be slightly swayed... did he not?
^^^
This statement is BEYOND THE PALE. Trilby is THE NUMBER ONE character. She must die today.
...now you're noticing these kinds of posts?

Questions/Comments -

I don't know why but I find Naomi's FoS on Stetho D1 very opportunistic.
Naomi - did you investigate N1 or not? and is bulletproof 1 shot or forever?
Healing light, interesting role.

Would vigging Naomi really work if she's un-nightkillable? I don't know why but I feel like it's actually against all offensives other than lynch.

So Amished is more powerful than Naomi? Hum.

Anyone care for a mass full role claim, since we're in the spirit of claiming?

But... Lamont can give the shell to Nyx if he chooses... I wonder if that does anything. Can Nyx give the shotgun to Lamont?

Other than that...

Generally I'd still be willing to lynch Naomi, but I won't vote until after I hear the result.

I am definitely against the big on her though.

If we're going to get rid of someone for sure, might as well do it the proper way.

Unless there's unlynchable... lol.
Trinka Trinka!
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Devestation »

Nueva Vida

You'd think she would've posted by now... I'm not willing to waste the lynch on her, but the shotgun sounds perfect.

Where would you guys be without me? Looking at poorly coded posts, that's where. Try using "Post Reply" instead of Fast Reply and hoping you can remember tags. Just an idea.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Don't type the font in your tag.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:36 pm

Sironigous wrote: Would vigging Naomi really work if she's un-nightkillable? I don't know why but I feel like it's actually against all offensives other than lynch.
Vig would definitely work except for possibly Amish Ed's "terrible memory".

So Amished is more powerful than Naomi? Hum.
Hum

Anyone care for a mass full role claim, since we're in the spirit of claiming?
WAT!? NO! :x
FoS Sironigous

I agree, we should vig somebody and lynch Naomi.

Vote Naomi
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Mod Votecount please.
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by Sironigous »

Lamont, do you think a mass role claim would be more beneficial for scum? Heh.

I mean, right now we supposedly have 2 major roles that have claimed already. Hm.
Trinka Trinka!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:53 pm

Sironigous wrote:Lamont, do you think a mass role claim would be more beneficial for scum? Heh.

I mean, right now we supposedly have 2 major roles that have claimed already. Hm.
Sorry, don't you mean
one
major role? :shock:

Please don't tel me you
actually
believe Naomi's claim??

I find you to be
very
suspicious. As of the time of this post you are on my scum list.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 pm

Errrm...:
Bottle of Chzo's Blood found, consumed by hohum
Ummm...
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:17 pm

This is the first randomised item drop of the game. Items can be publicly taken only. First come, first served. Please remember that day-drop items must be used THAT DAY, or not at all.
Please note that with the shell it was specifically stated that it did
not
have to be used that day.

Regardless of the status of the shotgun, we need to use it today at least to try to make up for the NL yesterday. 9.9
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Here is the raw votecount dump from yesterday.
Vote Count

UnofficialRulerofEveryone - 1 (Nyx)
Lamont_Cranston - 1 (Sajin)
hohum - 1 (Pablo Molinero)
Sajin - 2 (Amished, hohum)
Naomi_Saotome - 3 (Xtoxm, unpopulartajo, Alabaska J)
Pablo Molinero - 3 (Lamont_Cranston, Naomi_Saotome, Pyromaniac)
Vote Count

Lamont_Cranston - 1 (Sajin)
hohum - 1 (Pablo Molinero)
Sajin - 2 (Amished, hohum)
Naomi_Saotome - 5 (Xtoxm, unpopulartajo, Sironigous, NuevaVida, Devestation,
Pyromaniac)
Pablo Molinero - 2 (Lamont_Cranston, Naomi_Saotome)

Now Ho comes back and drinks.
Vote Count

Lamont_Cranston - 6 (Sajin, hohum, Amished, Pablo Molinero, Devestation, Stephoscope)
Naomi_Saotome - 5 (Xtoxm, populartajo, Sironigous, NuevaVida, Pyromaniac)
Vote Count

Lamont_Cranston - 6 (Sajin, hohum, Amished, Pablo Molinero, Devestation, Stephoscope)
Naomi_Saotome - 4 (Xtoxm, populartajo, Sironigous, Pyromaniac)
Stephoscope - 1 (The Replacement)

Vote Count

Stephoscope - 1 (The Replacement)
Devestation - 1 (Setael)

Vote Count

Lamont_Cranston - 5 (Sajin, hohum, Amished, Pablo Molinero, Stephoscope)
Stephoscope - 3 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael)
Vote Count

Lamont_Cranston - 5 (Sajin, hohum, Amished, Pablo Molinero, Stephoscope)
Stephoscope - 4 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael, Lamont_Cranston)
The Replacement - 1 (Nyx)
Pablo Molinero - 1 (Naomi_Saotome)
10 to lynch. Deadline in 38 hours.
Vote Count

Naomi_Saotome - 5 (populartajo, Sironigous, Pyromaniac, Sajin, Stephoscope)
Stephoscope - 5 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael, Lamont_Cranston, Xtoxm)
Lamont_Cranston - 2 (hohum, Pablo Molinero)
10 to lynch. Deadline in 26 hours and 23 minutes.
Vote Count

Stephoscope - 6 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael, Lamont_Cranston, Xtoxm, Amished)
Naomi_Saotome - 6 (populartajo, Sironigous, Pyromaniac, Sajin, Stephoscope, Alabaska J)
10 to lynch. Deadline in 25 hours and 38 minutes.
Vote Count

Stephoscope - 6 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael, Lamont_Cranston, Xtoxm, Amished)
Naomi_Saotome - 5 (populartajo, Sironigous, Pyromaniac, Sajin, Stephoscope, Alabaska J)
10 to lynch. Deadline in 24 hours and 15 minutes
Vote Count

Stephoscope - 6 (The Replacement, Shadow Knight, Setael, Xtoxm, Amished, Nyx)
Naomi_Saotome - 6 (populartajo, Sironigous, Pyromaniac, Sajin, Stephoscope, Alabaska J, Lamont_Cranston)
10 to lynch. Deadline in 1 hour.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:43 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Alabaska J, hohum, and populartajo have been prodded.
NuevaVida has reached the prod limit, and will be replaced for consistent inactivity.
Tell your friends, if you have any!
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:01 am

Unvote, Vote Sironi
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:21 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Unvote
V/LA today until saturday.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”