SuperBridge
SuperBridge
Townie
SuperBridge
Townie
Townie

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:45 pm

Post by SuperBridge »

Yeah I was about 50% Kaiveran and 50% Flava for scum, but I knew there was no chance I could convince Zwet of Flava being scum so I guess I kind of took the easy way out.

Although I have to say, poor performance by Kaiv at the end. She didn't even try to defend herself really.

mod:
It is your fault for getting so involved with the game. You should not have had the argument with WC you should have pmed him saying to discuss outside of the thread. This was a huge mistake you made and I don't want to say this, but not really good modding. In your future games, you might want to ban all communication with the mod in the thread. Most players on this sight don't want the mod to influence the game one way or another, which you actually did alot. Please take this as
constructive
criticism.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by dejkha »

Yeah, that's what I plan on doing. But if people decide to look for clues in what I was saying, then that's on them. There was nothing to find and WC just happened to be town.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
White Castle
White Castle
Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by White Castle »

dejkha - me, FF, super, and Furry have all told you the same thing. Learn from it.
ekiM
ekiM
Mafia Scum
ekiM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by ekiM »

Mother fucker! I've been watching this game for over a month and town lose because zwet can't be bothered to spend five fucking seconds actually thinking about a game, even when it's in LYLO. Fucccccccckkkkkkk.

Ahem.

Good game all. Thanks for modding, dejkha.

The mod didn't confirm WC at all. The answer to the hypothetical question "IF I WERE the last townie, then..." doesn't tell you anything about what the asker actually is in the game. That said, as has been noted, keep anything more than plain announcements to PMs.

Hmm, Kaiv was innocent and Flava was scum. Shrug, that's a better hit rate than my usual D1 suspicions.

Totally knew Furry was an alt. Hah!
Furry wrote:My basic plan for this was to just pick two people who seemed to be vocal early, call them obv town and run with it.
Hah, was I one of those? It made me feel uneasy about you, and foresee a bullet in my forehead very soon.

Zero votes for me? Yay.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:07 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:dejkha - me, FF, super, and Furry have all told you the same thing. Learn from it.
Doesn't mean you're not all wrong.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:20 am

Post by dejkha »

If you think it was bad modding, then that comes down to opinion, but not whether or not I confirmed someone. That's just a fact that I didn't. You just decided to take advantage of what I said and some others bought into it.

White Castle
White Castle
Goon
White Castle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am

Post by White Castle »

Don't you want to get better at mafia? Playing AND modding?

If you are so sure of your modding ability, then you have nothing to lose from asking a seasoned moderator to critique the modding.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:51 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

It was definitely bad modding. I feel so stupid now. Flave seemed so pro-town!
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Huntress
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Huntress
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Huntress »

Well played, Flava and Scott! Congrats on the win. :D
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:18 am

Post by dejkha »

White Castle wrote:Don't you want to get better at mafia? Playing AND modding?

If you are so sure of your modding ability, then you have nothing to lose from asking a seasoned moderator to critique the modding.
I will do things differently and I have learned from this. Once I got into that argument with you I told myself that from now on questions that cannot be answering by referring to a rule will only be allowed via PM to prevent that from happening again. Not that most people would do what you did, but in the event that someone might...

SuperBridge
SuperBridge
Townie
SuperBridge
Townie
Townie

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by SuperBridge »

dejkha wrote: I will do things differently and I have learned from this. Once I got into that argument with you I told myself that from now on questions that cannot be answering by referring to a rule will only be allowed via PM to prevent that from happening again.
Not that most people would do what you did,
but in the event that someone might...
It's comments like these that make me think you have no hope in improving. You don't seem to get it. It is your fault completely,
not the players
. As a mod, your job isn't to argue in the thread, call other players stupid, suggest to lynch certain players in your sig, pass judgement (calling a player "suicidal" on your 11th post), hide parts of the rules (wtf, you think that you shouldn't tell us the "conditions of a draw?), and refuse to delete a post made by a wrong account until a second pm was sent. FORGET WHAT THE PLAYERS DID! Your job is to make sure they game runs smoothly and that you don't influence it -- you did not do that.

I tried by nice before, but you don't seem to get it. If someone thinks you confirmed another player, THEN YOU DID for all intents and purposes. You need to chuck your ego out and listen to us. Because you seriously screwed up many times.

However; you did prod well. I'll give you that. Nice job on that.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by dejkha »

SuperBridge wrote:FORGET WHAT THE PLAYERS DID! Your job is to make sure they game runs smoothly and that you don't influence it -- you did not do that.
True, I did influence it, but it was not my fault (I know, you laugh with disbelief). WC played with what I said and I cannot prevent that. He's done it before and he did it again. Even arguing in the thread didn't influence it, just took up space and literally showed him whining in front of you (which ironically enough is something people think is null or scummy).
SuperBridge wrote:hide parts of the rules (wtf, you think that you shouldn't tell us the "conditions of a draw?),
The conditions of a draw are not only not necessary, but I'm pretty sure anybody that's not just short of being retarded could figure it out. "What happens when there's only two players left and they're scum of opposite teams?" Really, how many ways do you expect a scenario like that to play out?
SuperBridge wrote:I tried by nice before, but you don't seem to get it.
If someone thinks you confirmed another player, THEN YOU DID for all intents and purposes.
You need to chuck your ego out and listen to us. Because you seriously screwed up many times.
If someone thinks God is real, does that mean he is? If someone thinks 9/11 was a government conspiracy does that mean it was? No. If you really think the bolded is true, then I'd also assume you're in one of those two categories. So no, I didn't confirm anyone and there's no statement of me doing so, only statements that people assume they'll find clues.

zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:07 am

GG, all. Ciao!
Kaiveran
Kaiveran
Goon
Kaiveran
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Kaiveran »

SuperBridge wrote:Yeah I was about 50% Kaiveran and 50% Flava for scum, but I knew there was no chance I could convince Zwet of Flava being scum so I guess I kind of took the easy way out.

Although I have to say, poor performance by Kaiv at the end. She didn't even try to defend herself really.
Yeah, I really blew stuff all out of proportion at the end of D3, which got me into a hole next day. I tried to defend myself but it didn't seem like a good defense, so I shut up for fear of digging myself deeper. Also, I failed to keep in mind the situation. Just because he was attacking and dropping scum didn't mean crap in this game, which I should've realized. If I had looked into his relationships with other people who were already proven to be Mafia, maybe the town could've had a shot.

Overall, this is a significantly worse performance than my first game I think, but I'm not sure how much of that owes to the fact that I've never played a Multi-Mafia game.
SuperBridge
SuperBridge
Townie
SuperBridge
Townie
Townie

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:35 am

Post by SuperBridge »

dejkha:
You are too stubborn. You're not even listening to what I say. Instead you keep on arguing and insist that you are right.

I'm confident your modding skills will never improve, especially if you keep this attitude up.
SuperBridge
SuperBridge
Townie
SuperBridge
Townie
Townie

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:38 am

Post by SuperBridge »

Congrats Scott Brosius and Flava. Flava did a really good job of looking townie.
Flava Flave
Flava Flave
Goon
Flava Flave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Flava Flave »

Kaiv, you didn't have to give up so quickly. The only player really attacking you was scum. Zwet pretty much just kind of followed. If you could have convinced Super that you were town, you could have had a chance to win the game. If Super had voted me, which he'd have done if you convinced him you were town, and then if you voted me, Zwet would have probably hammered eventually.

Sometimes, instead of looking at your own play as poor play, look at those around you. Remember that at least one of them is scum and just wants you and all of the other players dead so they can win.

You really did show potential. You just need to look around a little more. Try to scumhunt while you defend. And don't be so quick to assume someone town.

Anyway. I'm really happy to have won my first game on mafiascum. Scott, well played considering Zer0 kind of screwed you on Day 1. Furry, well played. You'll win a lot of games as scum playing the way you did.

Thanks everyone. I had fun.
Town: 3-5
Scum: 1-2
3rd party: 2-0
For the sake of MMM's happiness and my own, my sig has been placed here in a more condensed way. I apologize for the old sig and promise to have changed my ways for the better. <3 MMM
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by dejkha »

SuperBridge wrote:
dejkha:
You are too stubborn. You're not even listening to what I say. Instead you keep on arguing and insist that you are right.
You're insisting that you're all right, so how are you any different?

Gregory
Gregory
Goon
Gregory
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Gregory »

Not mod's mistake. WC twisted his words, and you guys believed him.
Death solves all problems - no man, no problem.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:44 am

Gregory wrote:Not mod's mistake. WC twisted his words, and you guys believed him.
NO NO NO NO NO We thought WC was scum BECAUSE of his taking advantage of the mod's untimely intrusion in the game.
MeMe
MeMe
Post or Perish
MeMe
Post or Perish
Post or Perish

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 am

Post by MeMe »

last post
Remember...It's not a lie if you believe it. -- G. Costanza

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”