Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Lamont_Cranston »

Xtoxm wrote:Lamont, I think that's retarded, and you shouldn't have done it, but I think you're town.

Naomi needs to give her result before we do anything.
I thought
very
hard about it. Scum hate vigs with a passion. My holding a shell would be a huge threat to them and I would be an
obvious
target.

If you held the shell I would suspect you would of thought differently. You have to put yourself in my shoes. :wink:
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

1031, 1032, 1033, 1038. That is almost conclusive evidence against Naomi.
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:51 am

Post by Nyx »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Lamont, I think that's retarded, and you shouldn't have done it, but I think you're town.

Naomi needs to give her result before we do anything.
I thought
very
hard about it. Scum hate vigs with a passion. My holding a shell would be a huge threat to them and I would be an
obvious
target.

If you held the shell I would suspect you would of thought differently. You have to put yourself in my shoes. :wink:
A shell is useless without a gun. So it wasn't an immediate threat.

But I do agree with you that we should vote on this 1 shot vig opportunity.
[i]"I know nothing, I didn't see anything, I wasn't there,
and if I was there, I was asleep. "[/i]
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:52 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Devestation wrote:And I think Lamont has pretty well nailed Naomi to the floor. I won't vote until she posts to defend herself though.
Don't think that I forgot that yesterday you were saying you were going to vote for either me or Naomi...and while I understand Lamont's position, I relentlessly attacked Naomi's claim yesterday.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:53 am

Stephoscope wrote:
Devestation wrote:And I think Lamont has pretty well nailed Naomi to the floor. I won't vote until she posts to defend herself though.
Don't think that I forgot that yesterday you were saying you were going to vote for either me or Naomi...and while I understand Lamont's position, I relentlessly attacked Naomi's claim yesterday.
Correct. When she flips scum, you're obv-town.
[i]Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?[/i] [url=http://www.braingle.com/community/wiki.php?user=Lamont_Cranston&page=ms_wiki]Wiki[/url]
[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11458]Chzo Mafia 1 Replace BLOOD&GORE[/url]
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:09 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Thanks for that, Pyro. Yeah, it really, really smacks of a patched-together claim. Amished brings up the cop thing and suddenly it goes into the claim. Damned obvious there, just needed to see it with my own two eyes.

Satael said it best right afterwards:
So then Naomi says to Amished "So you're saying you expected a cop like role as well?" and then POOF! magically she has a cop like role as well and says she's Bulletproof/1-shot cop.
Are we using the shot on her or what? If not:

Vote: Naomi
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Pablo Molinero
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Pablo Molinero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Pablo Molinero »

Money on her "result" being a guilty on Lamont.
SAMMICHES SAMMICHES SAMMICHES
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:17 am

Mod, votecount please
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Xtoxm »

Yes, I agree, the claim looked
very
poor when she added the cop thing on. But there's no reason not to wait for her result.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Stephoscope
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Stephoscope
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Stephoscope »

Xtoxm wrote:Yes, I agree, the claim looked
very
poor when she added the cop thing on. But there's no reason not to wait for her result.
This is the second shift in thinking from yesterday to today that needs pointing out...so I'm pointing.

But I agree, there's no reason not to wait to hear from Naomi. Please, no one be hasty with lynchvotes or with the shotgun.
Naomi_Saotome
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:03 am

Post by Naomi_Saotome »

As I posted in 1101, I was replying to the first half of amished's question, not all of it... I should have included the 1-shot cop at the beginning of my claim... I realized that... but once I had posted it there was nothing I could do to changed it no matter how I included it afterwords, would have seemed suspicious. But I felt everyone should know that it was part of the role. Amished gave me the best option apart from completely leaving it out of the claim.
Lamont_Cranston wrote: I don't believe how anyone can believe Naomi's claim at all. Analysis to follow once I've woke up.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
OK WE NEED PEOPLE OFF HER OR A CC NAO!

If this claim is true the
Stepho
lynch is looking good about now.

ARRRGH!
Complete contradicting statements.. You have said your read was townie before, but you wait until after day 1 to peruse a case against me? Which doesn't make sense since you virtually ignored other peoples claims on me till now...

I don't like how you lied about the shell... I was pretty sure it wasn't going to kill you, but I didn't think you were lying about it... Now that I do, that's extremely scummy. You are trying to control the game...

Lamont_Cranston
Naomi_Saotome
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Naomi_Saotome
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:04 am

Post by Naomi_Saotome »

EBWOP
vote: Lamont_Cranston
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Amished »

@Naomi: I assume you used your 1-shot cop ability last night. In order to help verify your claim, would you please reveal the information that you received from that ability?

@Nyx/Lamont: If Naomi is the overall choice to be dayvigged, I ask that you allow me to post before actually going through with it for this day phase.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:29 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

Vote Count

Naomi_Saotome: 3 (Lamont_Cranston, Pyromaniac, Pablo Molinero)
Lamont_Cranston: 1 (Naomi_Saotome)

Not Voting: Xtoxm, Alabaska J, Setael, Amished, NuevaVida, hohum, zwetschenwasser, Devestation, Stephoscope, Sironigous, populartajo, Nyx.

9 To Lynch.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:41 am

Here is post 1101 for easy reference.
Naomi_Saotome wrote:

One thing is for sure, we need Naomi to talk more. Answer these questions, please:

1) What made you think it would be assumed that your role included a 1-shot cop?

2) When asked directly if your only ability was NK immune, why did you say yes when you are supposedly a 1-shot cop as well?

3) How many mafia games have you played?

4) Have you ever played a game that had a NK immune role, and did that person have a 1-shot cop ability? Please reference the game unless it is ongoing.
1- Trilby is the hero, main character who continues through the game... investigating and unraveling the entire storyline to find the culprit.

2-I was answering the first part of his question, not the question as a whole

3- Amished is correct here...
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:54 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

Please note my sig.
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:50 am

Post by Nyx »

Amished wrote: @Nyx/Lamont: If Naomi is the overall choice to be dayvigged, I ask that you allow me to post before actually going through with it for this day phase.
I never suggested to use the 1 shot day vig on Naomi. I don't find her scummy. Even though it mentioned I got the shotgun I didn't get a PM or anything about it.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:33 am

Naomi_Saotome wrote:As I posted in 1101, I was replying to the first half of amished's question, not all of it...
Could you please cite the proper post as 1101 doesn't even address the original questions that were posed in that quote.

Amished gave me the best option apart from completely leaving it out of the claim.
Why didn't you just quote your role as given? Its not as hard as you are making it -- of course
fabricating
a role is much more difficult :shock:

Lamont_Cranston wrote: I don't believe how anyone can believe Naomi's claim at all. Analysis to follow once I've woke up.
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
OK WE NEED PEOPLE OFF HER OR A CC NAO!

If this claim is true the
Stepho
lynch is looking good about now.

ARRRGH!
Complete contradicting statements.. You have said your read was townie before, but you wait until after day 1 to peruse a case against me? Which doesn't make sense since you virtually ignored other peoples claims on me till now...
Normally the village forces a claim at L-1 and either lynches or votes elsewhere depending on the claim. I was inclined to believe your original claim but when you added onto it and came out with the
absurd
statement the Mod wouldn't have Trilby full decked out with powers because of
game balance
, that was the last straw. You need to be shot today before the standard village lynch.

I don't like how you lied about the shell... I was pretty sure it wasn't going to kill you, but I didn't think you were lying about it... Now that I do, that's extremely scummy. You are trying to control the game...
As scum I can understand that you would be mad about it because now the village has a day vig for today :D
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:34 am

Nyx wrote:
Amished wrote: @Nyx/Lamont: If Naomi is the overall choice to be dayvigged, I ask that you allow me to post before actually going through with it for this day phase.
I never suggested to use the 1 shot day vig on Naomi. I don't find her scummy. Even though it mentioned I got the shotgun I didn't get a PM or anything about it.
Ok but you understand that the village needs to direct where the shotgun blast goes today correct?
Nyx
Nyx
Goon
Nyx
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Nyx »

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Ok but you understand that the village needs to direct where the shotgun blast goes today correct?
Of course. It's basically an extra lynch but without the night phase.
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:49 am

Nyx wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Ok, so if the village decides to vig Naomi then you're going ot go along with that right?
Lamont_Cranston
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Lamont_Cranston
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Lamont_Cranston wrote:
Nyx wrote:
Ok, so if the village decides to vig Naomi then you're going ot go along with that right?
(I'm just documenting the fact that Nyx just browsed this forum and did not answer the above question)
Devestation
Devestation
Goon
Devestation
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Post by Devestation »

Thats not nessecary, Lamont...
I wrttoe htis sginautre wiht my elbwo.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by Amished »

If the village decides to vig Naomi, I'd want to say that I screwed up due to not being used to un-NK-able players. My role PM says that my protections last the night and the following day, and since I forgot (literally) that Naomi was nk-immune, I protected her due to having a non-CC'd claim. I PM'd KoC and dayvigs or items with killing properties if picked up by somebody I protected will no longer kill. Other effects (probably *like* Lamont's posting restriction) will still take place, but dayvigs or items that kill won't work. Since I stupidly protected Naomi, a dayvig will *not* work on her. If you want to test it, fine. If you want to use a dayvig and actually kill somebody, I'll admit to using some of my protections on both hohum and Naomi. Neither dayvig will work on either of them. I don't want to see something so potentially useful wasted. Like I said, if you want to test my ability, gfi. Otherwise use it on somebody that will actually die from a vigging.

My protections don't affect lynch numbers though, nor protect against a lynch. Just vigs/mod(item) kills.

I do apologize, though I probably wouldn't have protected either of the NK's last night, so it didn't really matter because of that.

I do want to point out that since hohum's life was extended for a day (and I lived), they don't have a roleblocker (either faction/player in the case of an SK). I will be safe and be able to prevent the reality shift when that happens as I'll use one of my protections on myself for sure until that time just help out the most.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”